A Town Without Honor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't last long inside of her. I'd been excited all evening, physically so, and had been teased mercilessly by family and friends. I took it in stride. I was proud. I loved my new wife, and considered her the sexiest woman alive. Let everyone know it.

We made love. We fucked. We played. We teased. We made love.

We were late to the barbecue the next day, since she had to get redressed twice. She bragged about it.

She was 19, and I was 24. I was the luckiest man alive. I married my soul mate.

* * *

I was 28, she was 23. There were five of us there, cheering loudly as she walked to the podium to accept her MBA. We'd been there a year earlier when she'd finished her Baccalaureate Summa Cum Laude. My woman was a brain. It was funny that I hadn't known it growing up. She was just the little kid next door. No longer.

Beth had her own cheering section: her parents, Mom, Peggy, and her infatuated husband, of course. We screamed until we were hoarse. We had plans, and could move forward with them. Finally.

I was successful in business. Very. Mostly from a fluke, to be honest. I worked on control systems for energy efficient houses, and while on one of our installs, I had a whimsical idea. It was a little out of my area of expertise, so I brought in a couple of family members to help, experimenting on a couple of devices to make the system more efficient. We tested it on my own home, and when I had finished, I had three patents in my name. Two I assigned to the company I worked for, and it got me promotions and bonuses that were beyond my expectations.

It was enough that I decided to take a risk, with the full support of my family behind me, and started my own business. I left the old company behind after almost six years, in good standing. They had profited mightily from my efforts, and my new business, while in a similar field, was different enough not to be a threat. Just the opposite in fact, generating business for my old bosses, who had no issues with throwing some work my way.

My name and my reputation stood me in good stead. I'm sure some of my customers thought Honor Energy was difficult to work with, since I would hammer out every detail of each new project before I would sign on the bottom line. The flipside of it was I did what I said I would. No overruns, no slipped schedules and near instant support after the fact. It won me repeat customers, and word-of-mouth new business.

I was good in business, but at heart, I was an inventor, always looking for a way to make anything work better, cheaper, or to find a new solution for an old problem. My third patent closed many a deal, and a fourth one opened new doors. I employed my relatives, since I could trust them absolutely, and the added peer pressure ensured their diligent work and loyalty.

I ignored the old adage of never working with family. I knew better.

I was a fool.

She was 23, and I was 28. I hired my brainy wife to run the finances, something that I loathed. I employed 11 family and friends. My business was a success and I had to hang onto the reins pretty hard to control the growth. I was the third largest employer in our little town, and brought in more external capital than any other two combined.

We didn't have a lot of money, since I funneled my profits back into the business. I had something better, the respect of my peers, the trust of my customers, the love of my family, and the best damn woman I'd ever known. My life was golden and it was only going to get better.

Beth had graduated, closing the first chapter of our life together. No more schooling; we'd work together to grow our business, and more importantly, grow our family.

On her graduation cruise, we spent more time in our cabin than we did outside. We rekindled our passion, which had suffered a little from the demands of starting a business, the time spent apart, and completing five years of college. Nothing drastic or to be worried about, but noticeable to both of us.

We were more fortunate than most, always candid and honest about our feelings and concerns. We had recognized our issues, talked openly about them, and dealt with them as we could, while we slogged our way through those early years.

Beth had graduated with no debt. I had been in business on my own for well over a year, much of the worst of the growing pains out of the way. I no longer carried all the worry and risk of the new venture by myself. We were partners, in life, in love and in business.

I was 28, she was 23. Two weeks after our second honeymoon, I learned I was going to be a daddy.

* * *

I was 33, she was 28. Our life was perfect.

Or so I thought.

My business had grown to over 50 employees, most of them extended family members. We were scions of the community, bringing in money, visitors, and second-hand business. My wife was fully integrated into my extended family, our two small children, Marie Carol, and William (Billy) Arnold, were happy, loving and spoiled rotten.

Things were hectic, as could be expected. After the birth of Marie, Beth had reduced her hours to take care of our child, and after Billy, she'd 'retired' to become a stay-at-home mom. She stayed involved, my sounding board, a source of inspiration, and she helped with managing the money end.

The growth of our business kept me busy, too busy, to be brutally honest. The need to support not only me, but half of my extended family, was a heavy burden. With my wife only contributing part-time, I took over most of her responsibilities as well. I was traveling more, including occasional overseas trips to deal with our vendors and manufacturers. I not only ran the business, but I still spent the equivalent of a full-time job working on my inventions. I had offloaded much of the day-to-day business headaches to my cousin Fred, who had worked on my initial designs with me.

When I had first moved to town, after Dad's death, Cousin Fred was one of my core of new friends who helped me get settled in. We'd been best friends since I was 14, and he was smart, a hard worker, and trustworthy, even if he teased too much. I knew I could depend on him to do the right things for the business, and he was one of the key people in deciding who to hire, and who not to, since he knew everyone so well.

Beth and I lived well, but not extravagantly so. Her car was a little nicer than most, but I still drove a five year old Ford F-250. Our house was custom built, on the edge of town, with all the best amenities, but not a mansion by any means. It was a little over 3500 square feet of rambler, with a three-car garage and nice yard. No tennis courts, no pool, no 100-yard long tree-lined entrance drive, just a nice home on a picturesque lot. We could afford better, much better to be honest, but we were happy, living simply, contentedly, among family and friends.

Life was good. Our marriage was strong, and our love life, though limited somewhat by long hours, and two ankle-biters, was passionate. We didn't get to make love every day, but three to four times a week was common, common in amount, not in quality.

Beth was more beautiful than ever, and every time I was alone with her, it rekindled my passion.

It was a Thursday night, three days before I had to leave for China on a ten-day business trip. We had put the children down for the night, and she had shown up in my study, wearing new sexy lingerie, which explained part of her latest shopping trip into the city the day before.

She leaned against the doorframe. "Going to be long, lover?"

I shut down the spreadsheet. The final numbers could wait for the morning. Standing, I grinned and walked toward her. She giggled, and scurried off to our bedroom with me in hot pursuit.

I caught her and dragged her onto our bed, opening her legs and burying my face between them, while she struggled playfully. I held her firmly, refusing to be dislodged, while I kissed and nibbled her through her lacy baby-blue panties, smelling her need. Her lusty laughter soon turned to impassioned endearments and pulse-racing moans.

Before long, the filmy material was soaked through, and I pulled the crotch to the side to get direct access to her. I took my time, teasing at first, before working hard to get her off. After the first orgasm, I pulled the panties off, and attacked her sweet pussy. She pulled a pillow over her face, screaming into it, while I brought her to orgasm repeatedly. After maybe 15 or 20 minutes of play, she was fighting to get away, but I hung on for dear life, fingering her hard, teasing her clit mercilessly, while she went multi-orgasmic, coming in waves.

When I finally released her, she was trembling, almost in a daze. I stripped and climbed over her. She had rolled over onto her belly, and I opened her legs, guiding my cock into her, and started fucking her slowly. She moaned when I entered her, and after a few minutes, she became responsive again, pushing back against me. I rose up, grabbed her perfect ass cheeks, and pounded her until she was coming for me, the earlier play leaving her ultra-sensitive. I reached up and covered her mouth when she cried out, not wanting to wake the kids.

I went to change positions, when she grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me down on the bed. She mounted me in a frenzy, and fucked herself silly on my cock, completely out of control. I held her hips and did my best to stay with her until she wrung my finish from me, collapsing on my chest.

She was breathing hard, while I stroked her skin underneath her outfit, which had somehow managed to survive our playtime.

"God, that was incredible," she murmured, her lips caressing the skin of my shoulder.

"You're always incredible," I told her.

She turned and looked me in the eyes, seriously. She brought her lips to mine tenderly. "Are you happy, Honor?"

Her question took me by surprise. "Deliriously so. I have the perfect wife, two beautiful children, a successful business, and the respect of my friends and family. What's not to love?"

"You spend so much time away from us. I thought we'd be spending more time together, not less, as things got better."

She was right. I knew it, and I kept telling myself that after the next big project, I'd dial things back. It had never quite happened.

"Are you happy, BB?"

She gave me a sad smile. "Content, I guess. Happy enough."

"What's 'enough'? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I miss you. When you're gone. When you're working late. When you leave the house before dawn. I know it's for us, for me, for the family. I guess I'm just selfish. I want more of your time for us. We haven't had time for just you and me in forever. We haven't gone on a vacation in two years."

I held her in my arms, and gave her a squeeze. "I'm sorry. You're right. I promise, I'll do what I can to make time for us."

"Do you have to go to China? Can't someone else go? Why does it always have to be you?"

"I wish someone else could go. The last two times I let anyone else handle the vendors we got screwed."

"Make Fred go. Isn't that part of his responsibilities? Let him earn his big paycheck, which he's always bragging about."

"Fred keeps this business running. He's in operations, managing the people. I don't think this is something that he could handle."

She appeared irritated. "Why does it always have to be you? You make the big decisions. You get the customers. You keep everyone happy. You have to create all the new products. If nobody in this town can do the job, find someone who can."

I rolled her over, and kissed her softly. "I'm so sorry, BB. Your happiness is more important than anything to me. You know that don't you?"

"In my heart I do. Sometimes my head wonders. When I visit our relatives, and see the husbands coming home at five-fifteen, for six o'clock dinner, and I know that you won't be home for hours, I wonder. When you're gone, and I'm alone in this house with our children, I wonder. When I go to a barbecue, or a party, and you're not there because you're solving some crisis, or visiting a client, or playing in your workshop, I wonder."

I showered her face with little kisses, rubbing her soft body, tickling her gently until she giggled. "Never wonder. You are everything to me."

"Promise?" she asked, anxiously.

"I've been yours since you were four years old. You know that."

She giggled again, nibbling my lip. "Everyone knows."

Feeling her soft body against mine, the playful nibbling was bringing my soldier back to life. I ground my hips against her. "Give me a few more months. There will be changes. I've got several things going on. I'm trying to rein it all in. Let me finish this trip, close these last couple of deals, and you and I will take off for two weeks anywhere in the world you want to go. Just the two of us."

"You're bribing me," she teased, pushing back against me.

"I am. I want it as much as you do. I feel too much responsibility toward this town, and my relatives. They need to make do on their own; I can't support the whole friggin' place. I'm going to cut back, I promise. It's already in the works."

She reached between us, and guided my hard cock back inside her. "Love me, Honor."

I did. Long and slow, holding her, kissing her, doing my best to let her know that she was all that mattered.

* * *

I could make those promises because they were true. I had two new patents in the works. Our most important current one was three years from expiring. I was negotiating with a multi-national to transfer it to them, for a considerable amount of money. One of my new patents would do a similar job better, and we'd have another seven years of protection.

I had spent the last couple of years grooming Fred to take over the business side of things. It was going slow, but I'd always be there to help him. I was in private interviews with the VP of Business Development from my old company. They had a change at the top, and he was looking. He would be going on the trip with me, a sort of extended final interview, and a chance to meet our two most important vendors.

The company I was negotiating the patent transfer with was sending a team along as well, part of their due-diligence. This was one trip that nobody but I could go on, but that was going to change.

I was letting go, a little, and would be spending more of my time doing what I loved, and less time with the business part of things.

Most importantly, I could do more work from home, and put in more reasonable hours. My time would be spent with my family, with my children and the love of my life.

* * *

The trip was a success. Exhausting, but everything I needed. The VP needed four weeks to shut down where he was, and wanted an extra couple of weeks afterward to spend some time with his family. I gave him all the details and told him what we could afford. He would be getting a nice chunk of stock, if he stuck with the company at least five years. I told him to go home, and talk it over with his wife. I gave him a week to give me an answer, and jokingly told him that I didn't want an answer before then. I wasn't looking at anyone else for the position, but it was a big decision, and he needed to make sure his family was good with it.

The patent transfer was an all but done deal. I was told they were going to have a final meeting to rubber stamp the deal on the Thursday after they got back. I should be prepared to sign the papers that Friday, Monday at the latest.

While we'd been in China, I'd received the notice that one of my patents was approved, the most important one. My company's future was assured for the next seven years, at least.

Everything was going my way.

* * *

Upon my return, Beth spoiled me, as she did after every trip. She even sent the kids over to Mom's for the night on Tuesday, to give us some quality alone time.

I was bursting with the desire to tell her everything that was happening, but I wanted to wait until the patent was officially transferred, and Gil had accepted the job.

She could read me like a book, and wanted to know what was going on.

She was going down on me, in the living room, dressed in lace boy-cut panties, and nothing else. She was licking me, teasing, holding her head over my cock, but refusing to take me in.

"Spill. I know something's going on," she teased, her tongue lashing the crown.

I groaned, nudging my cock forward to no avail. "Remember the last talk we had, about finding more time for the family?"

She grinned, pressing her pursed lips against my cock-head, then pushing down, opening her lips a hint, then pulled back. "Of course. And..."

"Things are coming together, but nothing's set in stone. Give me another week. I promise I'll tell you everything next week."

"Maybe I'll wait a week to finish this," she teased.

"Trust me?" I asked.

She sucked the head noisily. "That, from a man named Honor? Always."

"One week."

Beth had a birthday coming up on Monday. I had the family working on a surprise party while I was gone. I can only guess that she thought part of what I was holding back had to do with her birthday, so she gave me a pass.

She swirled her tongue around the crown, and kissed it again. "One week. It better be good." Then she took me in her mouth, and I sighed.

"I promise. One week."

* * *

The Saturday birthday party was a success, although I doubt she was surprised. It was hard to keep any secrets in our town, impossible really. Still, she acted surprised when about 50 close friends and family ambushed her as she returned from the mall forty miles away, with Mom and Peggy.

I know she was caught off guard when her parents greeted her. I'd flown them in for the weekend. I'd even brought in two of her best friends from college.

She thanked me repeatedly that night, and the next morning, until I was afraid my poor cock was going to fall off. She spent Sunday morning with her family and friends. I took her parents to the airport, where they thanked me effusively for flying them in. Beth spent the afternoon getting caught up with her girlfriends, and I snuck into work for a couple of hours, to continue my machinations toward completing my efforts to become less of a workaholic.

* * *

I was 33, she was 29. My world ended.

Monday I traveled into the city to complete the patent deal. There were three, actually, but one was key. What I expected to take an entire day, took less than an hour. No surprises, no last minute changes. I signed the papers, and accepted the check with seven digits. The first number was a two. The patents, as with all of mine, were owned by Honor-BB LLC, not the main business. I'd formed Honor-BB LLC back before my first patent, and I was the sole owner. We agreed to license the patents back from them for six weeks to shut down our use. I even transferred the board designs and firmware drivers that made the magic happen.

They were happy. I was ecstatic.

I drove straight home, to give Beth the exciting news.

There were cars in the driveway, but that was no surprise. There always were. Beth was a social animal, and more often than not, someone was over visiting.

No the cars were not a surprise.

Finding Beth in the living room, riding Fred's cock, while his brother was sitting nearby stroking his own erection, now that was a surprise.

She was going to town, her back to me, bouncing away merrily to some tune blasting out of the stereo, while porn was showing on the TV. Fred's brother Dale was seated facing my wife, his hand moving rapidly.

Looked like my cousins were giving her their birthday presents.

Happy 29th birthday, Beth.

I guess I wasn't interesting enough to capture their attention. I stood there for a few seconds, in shock, my mind no longer functioning.

They weren't talking, no damning words about my performance, or their love for each other, nothing like that. She was fucking him. The brother was waiting his turn. My life was a shambles.