A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" Krista gasped.

"What's cupuaco?" Zach asked.

"It's like a blend of banana, pear, passion fruit, pineapple, and chocolate. It's known as the 'the pharmacy in a fruit' because of its many healing properties," Susan explained.

"Is your husband not calling the only reason you were worried about him?" Zach asked.

"N-no," Susan replied. "David was worried that someone was trying to do something fishy. He told me that when he got back, that we were going to make some changes to the Kumms Family Trust to protect everything."

"Could that person have known that you were on to him?" Zach asked. "Is that why -- what was that name? -- Quinn wanted proof of your death?"

Silent tears poured from Susan's eyes.

"Quinn is Kumms Corporation's General Counsel," Susan said. "He probably knows more about everything from a legal standpoint than anyone, including David. He's a...we've been very concerned lately that he's become unbalanced. He must have felt it. We were very uncomfortable."

"Can't you just fire him?" Krista asked.

"It's not that easy," Susan said, smiling wanly. "Quinn is also our son and an equal shareholder in the Kumms Family Trust along with my husband and myself."

"Oh, shit!" Krista gasped.

"That's how we were going to deal with him, by voting him out of the Trust, then using that leverage to encourage him to get serious help," Susan explained.

"So if he kills you, or your husband, there is no majority to vote him out," Zach said.

"No," Susan agreed.

"And if he kills both of you, he gets it all, I presume?" Zach asked.

"Yes," Susan agreed. "Then he could dissolve the trust and sell all of the assets."

"What sort of money are we talking about here?" Zach asked.

"The Kumms Corporation has investments in insurance, pharmaceuticals, and real estate, with a market cap of approximately $250 billion and 51% of all shares held by and in the Kumms Family Trust," Susan replied.

"So by killing you and your husband, he'll walk with $125 billion?" Zach asked.

"Conceivably, yes," Susan agreed. "Which is why you can't call the police. They're easily purchased here."

"But he knows that you're here," Zach said. "That guy who's arm I mangled can't go to a hospital without raising suspicion and he didn't strike me as anything more than hired muscle. He probably doesn't even know how to contact Quinn to tell him how they screwed up."

"It would be best if he was unable to contact anyone ever again," Juliana said.

"Juliana's right," Rui said somberly.

"I agree," Zach said. "If Quinn doesn't hear from his hit team and you seemingly disappear, he won't be able to act because he won't know if they succeeded or not. He'll need to have things looked into before he can make his next step."

"Actually, he does have a way," Susan said. "Any member of the Trust can call for a formal meeting of beneficiaries, though the call must explain the purpose and why. It was set up this way so that everyone would have adequate time to engage counsel if desired. Once the call for a meeting is made, it must occur within 90 days. Failure to show up would mean no ability to vote on any issues."

"If I were Quinn, I'd make very traceable attempts to contact both you and your husband," Zach said. "When he doesn't get any response, then he'll feel safe enough to call a meeting. We just need to find a way to keep you alive until then."

"Wha-what do you mean!?" Susan gasped, her eyes wide. "This isn't your responsibility."

"No, but he picked a fight with the wrong person when he messed with me," Krista said, steel in her voice.

"Nobody messed with you," Zach said. "And one thing I've been wondering; how did you happen to stab that guy..."

"Vincent Abbrazzo," Susan said. "They called him Vinny."

"...in the back?" Zach asked.

"I-I saw him step out of the shadow with his gun," Krista replied. "He didn't see me; he was focused on Susan. The knife was on the ground next to them. When I saw him raise his arm like he was going to shoot, I just grabbed the knife and stabbed at him. I didn't mean to kill him."

"You probably saved Zach's life," Rui said. "Nobody misses from that close up. You must have stabbed him just before he pulled the trigger."

"Do you have anyone else that you trust that can help you?" Zach asked.

"Only to a degree," Susan said. "I have a contact in the finance department. She helped me set up a secret account in the Caymans back when we first started having doubts about Quinn."

"They'll be able to trace you if you use any accounts that they're aware of," Zach said.

"I also have someone in Quinn's office, his executive assistant," Susan said. "I'm not sure how much he really knows or how much Quinn keeps from him, but he's been very helpful. Other than that, nobody."

"I suppose your passport and stuff is gone now?" Zach asked.

"No, I left everything back at the hotel," Susan replied, "the Hotel Villa Amazônia. I just had some money in case I got hungry and my photos of David to show people."

"Then you have no choice but to go back there," Zach said. "And we have to assume that they'll have someone watching the hotel for you. That means that once you go there, you need to leave Manaus, or even Brazil, as fast as you can."

"There aren't so many flights from Manaus," Rui said. "It'll be easy for someone to keep an eye on the airport. As soon as you get on a plane, they'll know where you're going."

"Not a private jet," Zach said.

"Private jets have to file flight plans, too," Rui said. "And they're expensive."

"Yes, but a private jet pilot can be induced to change those plans en route and someone would have to have an incredible web of tentacles to keep up with something like that," Zach said.

"So, what's the plan?" Krista asked.

"I don't think Susan should show her face outdoors until we're ready to go to her hotel," Zach said. "You should call the hotel, though, and tell them not to worry, that you're just taking a side excursion, that you still want to keep the room, etc. Is your passport and stuff in your room?"

"No, I left it with the desk to keep in their safe," Susan replied, yawning, the adrenalin rush from all of the excitement finally wearing off.

"We should go and let you get some sleep," Rui said. "We're not going to solve anything tonight anyway. Let's see how things look in the morning. I'll put these frozen peas back in the freezer," he said, Susan blushing when she saw him staring at her pussy when she rolled onto her back before she could pull a sheet up over herself.

"I can stay with you if you like," Juliana said. "You might need some help."

"Not the kind of help that you want to give them," Rui said with a laugh.

"I'll come in the morning after our run, then," Juliana said. "I can bring breakfast."

"Don't open the door to anyone but us," Rui warned Krista when she walked them to the door. "And call me for any reason. You should take this whole thing seriously."

"It's hard to comprehend," Krista said, shaking her head. "How could a son want to kill his parents just for money?"

"More people are killed for money than just about anything else, I'd imagine," Rui said. "With the numbers she was talking about, well, I can imagine it twisting someone's mind enough to try."

"I've never seen such a crazy day," Krista said when she went back to the bedroom after making sure that the door was securely locked after Rui and Juliana left, quickly stripping.

"I can sleep on the sofa," Susan said. "I've been enough trouble. I don't want to..."

"Don't be silly," Krista said. "You're hurt, too. Besides, we never mind sharing our bed with someone, though it's usually a lot more interesting."

"I just feel like I've already imposed upon you enough," Susan said.

"I need to pee," Zach said with a sigh.

"I'll help you get up," Krista said. "Slowly. Carefully," she admonished, helping him to swing his legs over the side of the bed, then taking both of his hands and helping to pull him upright.

"You've been wonderful to me," Susan said when Zach limped painfully to the bathroom. "I-I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you. You're so fortunate to have a man like Zach."

"Zach's not my man," Krista said, explaining their relationship. "Sharing a bed with him is just a big plus to the job. Unlike a lot of the fighters I've covered, Zach's a stud in and out of the ring. So many of them are pretty useless outside the ring, a bunch of macho, misogynistic bullies with small cocks that they have no control over. Zach's all about making a woman feel good."

"Hey, are you okay?" Zach asked when he returned from the bathroom and found Krista in bed, holding a sobbing Susan in her arms.

"I think that reality is sinking in now that the shock of everything is wearing off," Krista said. "I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel, to know that someone actually is trying to kill you and her own son at that. It's just surreal."

"It's a fucked up world," Zach said with a sigh as he carefully got into bed, stifling a groan as he lay back next to Krista, his injured right leg on the outside edge of the bed. "But are you okay? It's not every day that you kill someone."

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat," Krista said fiercely. "He was trying to kill you. He wanted Susan dead. Fuck him. Do you care that you killed that guy?"

"No, but I'm a big believer in the death penalty for any crime of violence," Zach said. "It's always been something that I found intolerable."

"I can understand why you'd feel that way," Krista said, remembering what he had told her about the orphanage.

Susan's sobs subsided and Zach fell into a fitful sleep, his leg throbbing and occasional sharp stabs of pain shooting down his leg.

"Zach," Krista whispered hours later, kneeling over his face, "maybe I'm not as okay as I thought. Do you mind?" she asked, lowering her pussy onto his mouth and laying forward to grab his cock, being very careful to avoid touching his injured leg.

Zach smiled to himself as he ate Krista's sopping pussy, the taste of her juices flowing onto his tongue almost magically easing the ache and pain in his leg as he feasted on her, sucking on her long inner lips, then her clit, feeling her body spasming as she'd cum, more juices flowing onto his tongue as he drank her up, his own cock deep in her throat as she sucked on it.

Zach had to consciously relax his right leg when he finally came, pumping cum into Krista's eagerly sucking mouth as she sucked him off, gulping it all down before lifting her face from his cock and sitting up, his tongue still jammed deep in her pussy.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Krista said when she saw Susan watching them. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"I haven't really been able to sleep," Susan sighed as Krista dismounted Zach's face and lay back down between them.

"I was too wired, I realized," Krista said. "I...needed that."

"I don't blame you one bit," Susan said. "I'd do the same if I could."

"You're welcome to," Krista said, surprised. "There's nothing that Zach likes more than eating pussy, thank god. Oh! Your hip. You probably can't...would you mind if I helped? I can assure you that I'd love to. You're quite sexy, you know."

"I've never thought of myself that way," Susan replied. "You...like women?"

"I like people," Krista replied. "If it cums, I want my mouth on it, though cock is my favorite. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes, many times," Susan replied, practically whispering.

"Then there's no problem," Krista said, pulling the sheet down and crawling down between Susan's legs, then dragged her tongue up through Susan's spread pussy, stopping when she got to her big fat clit and sucked on it, Susan gasping as her body trembled in orgasm, moaning out loud when Krista lowered her tongue and slid it into her.

"Oh, my god, stop, stop," Susan begged 10 minutes later, reaching down to push Krista's face away from her spasming pussy. "Too much."

"I could eat your pussy forever," Krista said as she crawled back up between Susan and Zach. "It's the kind of a pussy that's just made for eating," she added, leaning forward and softly kissing her on the lips. "I like your tattoo, too. Feel better now?"

"Much," Susan replied with a sigh. "God, what a day," she said, allowing Krista to fold her in her arms.

When Zach returned from peeing the next morning, he was unsurprised to find Krista and Susan in a 69, though Susan's face flushed when she saw him, her tongue stuck between Krista's long pussy lips.

"Trust me to rescue a woman who's just like Krista," Zach said as he carefully lowered himself back onto the bed next to them, watching as Susan ate Krista's pussy, his own cock reacting and hardening, standing straight up in the air and visibly throbbing to his heartbeat.

"It was my idea, remember," Krista said, turning to look back at him, her eyes widening when she saw his rock-hard cock sticking up in the air. "You sure look like you're feeling better," she said, rolling off of Susan's body, Susan's eyes opening wide when she saw Zach's cock. "Doc said it was okay as long as I was careful," she said, kneeling over him and reaching down to guide his cock to her pussy, slowly sinking down onto it, stopping when she had about half of it inside of her.

"I told you he was a stud," Krista said, smiling at Susan as she leaned forward, her hands on the mattress above Zach's shoulders. "Even after getting practically castrated, he's still ready," she said, plunging her pussy up and down on his cock, being careful not to come down onto his legs.

"I'd have to be dead not to be ready for you," Zach said, trying not to tense his leg, worried about Krista losing control and smashing down onto him, but more than anything, feeling the hot wetness of her pussy massaging his cock as she fucked him.

"Ah, yes," Krista hissed when she felt his cock explode in her pussy 5 minutes later, squeezing and milking it with her pussy as she felt him continue to pulse as he filled her with cum. "I'll bet you feel better now, don't you?" she said, leaning forward to kiss him.

"I needed that," Zach sighed.

"Now it's my turn," Krista said, sliding her pussy off of his cock and moving up his body, trailing cum cocktail over his stomach and chest before she managed to plant her pussy on his mouth. "Isn't he just the best?" she asked, smiling down at the astonished face of Susan as Zach ate her pussy.

"You're an incredibly lucky woman," Susan said, unable to tear her eyes from the sight of Zach's tongue between Krista's long inner lips, cum cocktail dripping onto his face and tongue as he slurped on her. "My David is also...enjoys doing that to me. It's a very special feeling."

"You'll be better before you know it," Krista said, her body spasming as she came, Zach sucking on her fat, bulging clit. "I just know that Zach's going to love eating your pussy, especially if he gets to fill it with cum first."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh, shit, what timing," Krista complained, dismounting Zach's face and going to answer the door, only opening it after ascertaining that it was Juliana on the other side.

"I brought breakfast," Juliana said, holding up the bags of food as she entered. "Are they okay?"

"They're both doing really well," Krista replied. "In fact, I was just going to help Susan to the shower. You can help me get her on her feet."

"Bom dia! Good morning!" Juliana said as she entered the bedroom, having dropped the bags in the kitchen. "You are feeling better?" she asked.

"Juliana's going to help me get you up on your feet," Krista explained to Susan. "Then I can help you with the shower."

Beads of sweat popped out on Susan's forehead as Krista and Juliana helped her to her feet, her hip very painful and stiff.

"We'll pack your hip with frozen peas after the shower," Krista told her, an arm around her waist as she helped her limp to the shower.

"Were you able to sleep?" Juliana asked Zach, dropping to her knees next to the bed, then bending over to kiss him, her eyes popping open when she tasted Krista's pussy all over his mouth. "You're obviously feeling better," she said when she finally broke off a kiss that had gotten intense.

"It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be," Zach said, groaning as she turned her attention to his cock, inhaling it.

"And since we don't need to worry about wearing you out for the dojo and running, you can use this more," she said when she lifted her mouth from his cock after a few minutes, licking her lips.

When Krista and Susan exited the bathroom after successfully showering, it was to the sight of a naked Juliana riding Zach's cock, pumping her pussy up and down on his cock.

"Is it always like this?" Susan asked, watching the action wide-eyed as Krista helped her limp to the bed.

"We both have a thing for Juliana," Krista explained as she helped Susan onto the bed.

Suddenly Juliana rose up off of Zach's cock and reversed herself on top of him, planting her gaping pussy on his mouth as she inhaled his cock, her cheeks billowing as he exploded, her throat bobbing as she gulped his cum down, not lifting her face until she had sucked him dry.

"I will kill the one who cut you," Juliana said when she dismounted a breathless Zach, "just for almost damaging your cock."

"How about we eat breakfast so that we can get the frozen peas on Susan's hip?" Krista suggested.

While Juliana went to the kitchen to arrange the breakfast, Krista used pillows and cushions from the sofa to prop both Zach and Susan up in the bed. Juliana smartly put everything into large bowls and the four of them sat on the bed eating the breakfast.

"Rui told me about being with you and your tattoo," Juliana said, staring between Susan's legs at her pussy. "He came over last night, fucked me twice, too. He hasn't done that in a long time. He had trouble on the run this morning," she said, a big smile on her face.

"What exactly is it?" Zach asked. "I only got a glimpse of it."

"It's a queen of spades," Krista answered.

"A queen of spades?" Zach said, a puzzled look on his face.

"She likes black cock," Juliana explained.

"It-it was a gift...my husband insisted," Susan said, flushing.

"No wonder you want to find him," Juliana said, smiling. "Such an understanding husband is not so common, I think."

"Zach sure enjoyed watching Rui fuck me," Krista said.

"Rui also enjoyed it," Juliana said, laughing. "He says that it is one of the highlights of his life. He was very quick to add that I am, too. I would have cut that big fat, black cock of his right off if he hadn't," she said, everyone laughing. "I don't mind that he told me. If fucking Krista is as good as eating her, I understand, but he told me while he was fucking me."

"What's to be done with men?" Krista asked, laughing.

"Fuck them, but don't take them seriously," Juliana replied as they heard a knock on the door.

"Speak of the devil," Krista said as she opened the door to let Rui in, who took in her nakedness with a quick up-down sweep of his eyes, followed by a big smile.

"There's news," Rui said as he entered the bedroom, stopping when he saw that they were all naked, including Juliana, who had been particularly entertaining the previous evening.

"Yes, they're both feeling better," Juliana said, snorting her contempt that he hadn't bothered to ask.

"Uh, good, good," Rui said. "But listen: the fire, it was used to cover up the real crime. They found 8 bodies. They were all face down, their hands tied behind their backs, their ankles tied, and they had each been shot in the back of the head. Then whoever did it started the fire. The police are freaking out. They're amazingly corrupt, but this is 8 foreigners executed and nobody paid them to look the other way for a change. They're more pissed off about that than they are about the actual murders or the fire. That place was about bio-research. Those people were scientists."

1...45678...32