A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm going to cum," Rui gasped.

"Yes, yes," Krista panted, jamming her tongue into the slit of Zach's cock.

Zach couldn't control himself when he saw the cum seeping from around the head of Rui's cock, the only part in her pussy as he came, his own cock exploding in Krista's mouth, cumming almost painfully as she sucked him off. When Rui finally finished cumming and moved back, a river of cum cocktail flowed from Krista's gaping pussy as she lowered it onto his mouth, almost choking him as he gulped it down, then feasted on her juicy quim.

"Oh, Zach, you are just the sexiest man," Krista said after completely sucking him off and reversing herself, leaning down to kiss him, tasting herself and Rui's cum on his tongue as he tasted his own on hers.

"Man, you are one crazy hot woman," Rui said when Krista looked up from kissing Zach and sucked his gooey cock into her mouth, sucking him clean.

"Now you know why I'm having so much trouble focusing," Zach sighed.

"No way am I going to feel sorry for you," Rui said, laughing. "Man, you are in a world of trouble," Rui said to Zach. "If ever there was a woman who could fuck you to death, I'd put my money on Krista."

"How sweet," Krista said, smiling, then laughing. "Is there any better way to go?"

"Definitely not," Rui replied. "I think I'll go and recover so that I don't embarrass myself at the afternoon workout."

"Oh, Zach, I can't believe that you ate my pussy after Rui came in me," Krista sighed, snuggling up next to him. "It really turned me on to have you watching like that."

"You didn't exactly give me a choice," Zach pointed out.

"But you ate me just like you always do, like you love it," Krista said.

"Eating your pussy is always a treat," Zach said. "I'll never turn down the opportunity."

As the group was returning to the dojo the next morning on the return leg of their run, they came upon a 3-story building aflame only a few blocks from the dojo, burning like an inferno while the fire department trucks played water onto it in an effort to contain the blaze so that it wouldn't spread to the adjacent buildings.

"That's a pretty bad fire," Zach observed as they somberly walked the remaining distance to the dojo after watching the fire for a couple of minutes.

"It happens a lot here, though not in the Nossa Senora das Gracas neighborhood and not to a fairly new building like that," Rui said. "There're fires almost every day in the poorer areas, especially the east part of town."

There was quite a bit of excitement at Mamacita's at lunch where they once again enjoyed pirarucu de casaca. Everyone was talking about the fire and the fact that several bodies had been discovered in the building once the fire had been brought under control, though too badly burned for identification.

Zach was surprised when Krista invited Juliana to join them, more than happy to watch her lower her silky pussy onto his cock while Krista planted hers on his tongue, falling forward to suck his cock after he finally came when Juliana rolled off of him onto her back, then moving over onto Juliana, gluing her mouth to her cum-filled pussy as they ate each other in a 69. Nodding off, he would awaken to see that they were still eating each other and his cock rose to the occasion, though he forced himself to hold back, knowing that he didn't want to pay the price at the afternoon training and workout session.

"I can't believe you controlled yourself this afternoon," Krista said as they walked the neighborhood looking for something to eat for dinner after Zach got home from the afternoon workout and run.

"Don't think that it was easy," Zach said with a sigh.

"It's been a long time since I spent a whole afternoon in bed with a woman eating pussy," Krista said. "It was really nice and I love the musky flavor of Juliana's pussy."

"It feels every bit as good wrapped around my cock," Zach said.

"Oh, let's try this," Krista said as they walked by the Millennium Hotel. "I love jazz."

It wasn't the street food that Zach had been hoping for, but the Sax Bar and Restaurant's grilled tambaqui, a large freshwater fish, with rice and farofa, or codfish balls, was one of the best seafood meals he had ever eaten. As counterintuitive as it seemed, the waiter's suggestion of a Chilean red Tantehue Cabernet Sauvignon perfectly matched the meal and the view of Parque Ponte dos Bilhares across the road on the Bilhares River made everything perfect.

"If you don't mind my asking," Zach said as they ate, "what got you into...pussy?"

"Such a question!" Krista gasped in mock indignation. "I'd have to know you a lot better to talk about such things."

"How much better could you know me?" Zach asked. "You suck my cock, I fuck your pussy and your ass."

"Okay, you've got a point, albeit a small one," Krista said, laughing and clapping her hands in delight. "Believe it or not, it was my mother."

"No, way!" Zach gasped, staring at her.

"After catching her fucking the neighbor, our entire relationship changed," Krista explained. "It had always been really good and I always felt nothing but loved by my parents, but catching her like that created a kind of intimate bond between us. I had seen something that I shouldn't and I was keeping her secret. I even changed my class schedule to not have any classes on Mondays or Thursdays once I realized that those were her days for fucking other men, my father always working late those days."

"You kept watching her?" Zach asked.

"She encouraged it!" Krista replied, shaking her head. "That was even more astonishing to me than the fact that she was actually doing it. That's when I learned that I liked watching other people having sex and I know that she loved being watched, too. I'd actually be in the room, standing or kneeling by the bed, sometimes even sitting on it while I watched. She had what I'd call a voluptuous figure with big breasts."

"In a million years, I would never have thought that my mother could be the way that she was," Krista continued. "I remember thinking how depraved she was, except that I was a lot like her, I realized. She loved sucking cock and eating cum. She even liked getting fucked in the ass, though she wasn't as crazy about it as I am."

"Then one day things changed between us even more than they already had," Krista said with a sigh, "and it was all my fault. I was kneeling next to the bed watching as Hector fucked her. Hector was our gardener. Her ass was on the edge of the bed and her legs were up against his chest. I could see everything perfectly, in spite of her hairy pussy. I was so turned on that I was rubbing my own pussy beneath my skirt."

"Then he came," Krista continued. "I can still see it like it was yesterday. Just the head of his cock was in her and I could see cum seeping from around it. When he finally finished and pulled back -- I still can't say why exactly -- I just leaned over and sucked his cock into my mouth, gooey with his cum and my mother's pussy juice, which was a very musky flavor. I'd always loved sucking a guy's cock after he fucked me, but I had never tasted another woman's pussy on a guy's cock before."

"Well, everyone was shocked, all three of us," Krista laughed. "My mother had pushed up onto her elbows and was just staring at me. Her pussy was gaping open, leaking cum. Then she said to me, why don't you do that for me, too? I remember how stunned I was. I had never even thought of anything sexual with another woman, much less my mother, but I was staring at her pussy and still tasting everything from Hector's cock, and the next thing I knew, I was eating her pussy."

"Well, that changed everything," Krista sighed. "After that, it became part of the fun that I'd suck the guys after they had fucked her, then I'd eat her pussy clean. Sometimes she'd let me eat her pussy while she was sucking the guy's cock."

"And you liked it?" Zach asked, rearranging his cock in his pants.

"I loved it," Krista sighed. "Almost as much as just sucking a cock. I don't have to tell you about how much fun eating pussy is. You're a 10th-degree black-belt pussy-eating master."

"Did she ever eat your pussy?" Zach asked.

"No, it was a one-way deal, all about her pleasure," Krista replied, shaking her head. "But I didn't care. For the next almost two years I played the game with her and learned to enjoy it for what it was and never to take it seriously. I also learned not to be ashamed of anything to do with sex. For all of her public prudishness in a predominantly white community, she wasn't discriminatory when it came to getting laid; the Mexican gardener, a few different black guys, probably half of our neighbors, and a bunch of my father's business associates."

"Didn't he know about it?" Zach asked.

"I don't know," Krista replied. "I never asked and my mother never mentioned him other than to explain that they were having sex issues between them, which was part of her reason for doing what she was doing."

"Well, take it from me, you learned your lessons well," Zach said, laughing. "Shit, my cock is so hard right now."

"Then maybe we should go home and do something about it," Krista suggested, "because my pussy is soaked and is just screaming for some attention."

"It must have been so terrible to die like that," Krista said as they stood in front of the burned-out husk of what remained of the 3-story building that had burnt down that morning.

"I've never seen a building burn before," Zach said. "It was already dying down when we got to it, but it was still like something out of Hollywood, flames everywhere."

They continued on towards their apartment, then heard a cry as they were crossing one of the small lanes leading off the main street.

"What do you want?" they heard a woman's panicky voice cry out from the shadows down the small lane, her American accent unmistakable. "Leave me alone! What are you doing! Stop, stop. Oh, help, help!" she cried out.

"Zach, someone's in trouble," Krista said, heading towards the shadows.

"Shit!" Zach muttered, hurrying after her. "Stay behind me," he said when he caught up to her.

In the glare of one of the lights on the outside of one of the buildings, they saw a woman on the ground, a man between her spread legs, his pants down below his ass, while another man squatted above her head, holding her hands.

"Just hurry up and then kill her," a voice in the shadows said impatiently. "And get me that braid. That's our proof for Quinn."

Not stopping to think, Zach leapt forward, landing a flying side kick to the base of the man's neck who was between the woman's legs, a loud crack resounding as his neck broke and he fell over to the side like a felled tree. Reaching for the other man as his momentum carried him forward, Zach felt a searing pain on the upper inside of his thigh just before he caught the man's arm, twisting it, then lifting it high before bringing it down sharply over his shoulder, breaking it at the elbow by hyperextending it, a knife with a long, thin blade falling from the now useless fingers, his shout of pain almost drowning out the sound of his arm breaking.

"Zach, look out," Krista called out, followed by the sound of a gun going off, then a loud groan.

Zach released the man whose arm he had crippled, turning to see another man as he fell to the ground, a pistol falling from his fingers as he crashed down onto his face, the handle of a knife sticking out of his lower back.

"He-he was going to shoot you!" Krista said, her face white with shock. "Is he...is he dead?" she asked when Zach reached down to feel the pulse of his neck, the man with the mangled arm staggering down the lane as he ran away.

"Yes, this one, too," he said, indicating the man whose neck he had broken, laying on his side, his ass and genitals exposed due to the fact that his pants had been pulled down so that he could rape the woman who was sobbing on the ground, trying to gather her torn dress around herself.

"Are you okay?" Krista asked, going to the woman and kneeling next to her.

"I-I...my hip," she said. "I hurt it when they threw me on the ground."

"Zach, what should we do?" Krista asked, turning to see him using the part of the woman's dress that had been ripped away to wipe the handle of the knife protruding from the man's back.

"Get the hell out of here before the police show up," Zach replied, wincing as he got to his feet, his leg stinging where he had been cut by the man's knife.

"N-no police," the woman said, her eyes frightened. "They can't be trusted."

"We can talk about it later," Zach said, kneeling down to scoop the woman into his arms, unable to avoid noticing that she had smaller freckled breasts with thick ruby nipples and that her pussy was hairless.

"What an incredible braid," Krista said, lifting it as it hung almost to Zach's knees and laying over the woman's shoulder on her body.

"Who-who are you?" the woman gasped as they quickly moved from the small lane.

"I'm Krista, this is Zach," Krista replied. "We were walking down the street and heard you cry out."

"Where are you taking me?" the woman asked.

"We live just a block from here," Krista said. "We're going there, unless you want to go to a hospital."

"Hospital means police," Zach said as they hurried along. "We don't want police."

"No police!" the woman said, looking up at Zach.

"Don't worry, I don't like the idea of trying to explain things to them either," Zach said, turning into their building.

They got to their apartment and Zach gently lowered the woman onto their bed, pulling the sheet up over her, though not missing the fact that she had long inner lips which were furled up outside of her pussy and that she had a big fat clit also bulging out with a small tattoo above everything.

"Zach!" Krista gasped, her hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide. "You're bleeding!"

"That second guy caught me with his knife before I could get hold of him," Zach explained.

"Oh, Zach!" Krista said, dropping to her knees in front of him and carefully pulling his jeans down, gasping when she saw the long cut high up on his inner thigh, still seeping blood.

"Better call Rui, ask him if he knows of a doctor that we can trust," Zach said, flushing when he saw the woman's eyes on his cock.

"If you have any first-aid supplies, I was a nurse in another lifetime," the woman said. "I'm Susan and I haven't even thanked you for saving my life. In any event, you need to lay down, young man, and elevate that leg. In the meantime, we could use a small wet towel folded lengthwise to put pressure on the wound to control the bleeding. It looks like you might need some stitches, too."

"Is your hip okay?" Krista asked anxiously when Susan slowly got to her feet, letting the remnants of her torn dress fall to the floor after trying futilely to hold it together.

"I think that it's just bruised," Susan replied as they got Zach to lay down.

"Here, call Rui," Krista said, handing him his phone. "I'll get a wet towel."

"Would you mind if I took a shower?" Susan asked. "I feel so...dirty."

"Not a problem," Krista said, taking her by the hand. "I totally understand."

By the time Susan showered and limped painfully from the bathroom, Rui had arrived, along with Juliana.

"Man, I told you that people here carry knives and they know how to use them," Rui said, turning to see a blushing Susan unsuccessfully trying to hold a towel around her body as she limped towards the bed where Krista was holding a wet towel against the wound. "At least when you ride to the rescue of a damsel in distress, you pick a good-looking one."

"How...kind of you," Susan said, gently lowering herself onto the bed, sighing as the pressure on her hip relaxed.

"That's okay," Rui said, smiling. "We already know that Zach's got great taste," he said, looking at Krista. "Juliana, go get Doc Aldo. Tell him he's probably going to have to do some sewing."

"If whoever did this to you had hurt your cock, I'd hunt him down and kill him with my bare hands," Juliana said, bending down and kissing him softly.

"He'd already be dead if that had happened," Krista said to Juliana's retreating back.

"Rui, I've got some bags of frozen peas in the freezer," Zach said, desperately trying not to think of his cock or the peeks of Susan's body that he was inadvertently getting. "Susan's hip is pretty bruised."

Helping Susan onto the bed on the other side of Zach while Rui went for the frozen peas, Krista felt her pussy flood with juices when she saw Susan's pussy as she gave up on the towel, her inner lips unfurled and petaled apart like a butterfly's wings beneath a big fat clit as she lay on her left side facing Zach.

Biting her lip, Susan endured the icy coldness of the bags of frozen peas as Rui expertly packed them over and around her right hip, using pillows and cushions from the sofa to prop everything up.

"Zach, what happened?" Rui asked.

Zach was just going to explain when Juliana arrived with Doc Aldo, a man in his 60s with a kind, wrinkled face.

"Well, weren't you lucky," Doc Aldo said when he examined the wound. "A couple more centimeters to the side and the ladies wouldn't be enjoying you quite as much. This is going to sting a bit," he said after preparing a syringe. "It's just to numb the local area so that I can sew you up. Unless you enjoy pain."

"Stick away, Doc," Zach said.

Thirty minutes later Doc Aldo had efficiently and expertly sewn Zach's wound up.

"It's going to hurt for a few days," Doc Aldo told him. "I recommend that you stay in bed for 3-4 days. Keep the wound clean and dry. And if you must, the ladies should be on top for a while, and carefully. You don't want to rip the stiches loose. I'll come by in 10 days to remove them. If you have any problems before then, just get in touch."

"It's going to be just terrible," Krista said with an exaggerated sigh, causing Juliana to burst into laughter.

"I'll be happy to help," Juliana said, a big smile on her face.

"So, what happened?" Rui asked after Doc Aldo left.

Zach told the story as he remembered it.

"Man, one against three and the three with knives and a gun," Rui said, shaking his head. "Talk about stupid."

"I'd say he did okay," Juliana said grimly. "It's a shame you didn't finish the one who cut you, too. Who do these people think they are, raping and killing a woman like that?"

"I think the rape was an afterthought," Zach said slowly, turning to look at Susan. "They wanted to kill you. Raping you was just a spontaneous, last-minute perk. The guy said something about your braid as proof for Quinn. It wasn't a random thing. They were looking for you. Did you recognize any of them?"

"The one with the gun," Susan replied, trembling. "I know his face. He worked in the security division of our legal department."

"Who are you?" Krista asked.

"I'm Susan Kumms," she replied.

"The insurance Kumms?" Krista asked, her jaw dropping.

"Among other things, yes," Susan replied. "My husband, David, is the CEO of Kumms Corporation. I-I was trying to find out if anyone had seen him when they..."

"He's here, in Manaus?" Zach asked.

"He flew down a week ago," Susan replied. "They had made a big breakthrough in their cupuaco research. I didn't hear from him for a couple of days and got worried, so I came down. He always calls me every day before he goes to bed. Then our bio-research building burned down and I heard that they found bodies inside. I was going to all of the restaurants, hotels, and shops in this area, showing them a picture of him, hoping that someone had seen him. Then the man...the man...the man who was trying to rape me came up to me when I was in one of the little restaurants. He told me that he had seen a man who looked like my husband, that he had an apartment nearby. When I followed them down that street, they..."

1...34567...32