A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judge Crenshaw slowly looked through the papers, then looked up at Mr. Smithers, a stunned look on his face. He then looked at Susan, Krista, and Zach before once again looking through the papers.

"I-I don't know what to say, Mr. Smithers," Judge Crenshaw said. "Please continue."

"The three labs all reported the exact same results," Mr. Smithers said, opening his own copy of the reports. "With a 99.99% certainty, Krista Hill and Zach Gary are fraternal twins. Fraternal twins occur when two separate eggs are fertilized during pregnancy. Fraternal twins do not share the exact same DNA. In fact, they share only about half the same genes. This is why fraternal twins often don't look any more alike than regular brothers and sisters, as we see to be the case with Zach and Krista."

"B-but what about their families?" Susan asked. "They had parents, siblings?"

"I was adopted when I was a day old," Krista said, stunned, afraid to look at Zach.

"I was 7 years old," Zach said.

"But they have different birthdays!" Susan said, trying to comprehend what she had just heard.

"That is easily explained," Mr. Smithers said. "The orphanages relied on the information they were given when they received new wards. It would have been easy, and smart, to fudge Zach's birthdate, since Krista was adopted almost immediately."

"Please continue, Mr. Smithers," Judge Crenshaw said, shaking his head.

"The reports also state with a 99.99% certainty that Susan Kumms is their mother and that David Kumms was their father. We were able to obtain viable samples of Mr. David Kumms' DNA for testing," Mr. Smithers said, Krista gasping, then reaching for Susan, who had fainted, Zach sitting in his chair, stunned, the memory of Susan's and Krista's mouths on his spurting cock still fresh in his mind. "I therefore petition to have Krista Jean Hill and Zachary Aristotle Gary added as co-equal beneficiaries of the Kumms Family Trust based upon the criteria of the Trust that they be and are the natural children of David and Susan Kumms."

"Mr. Smithers, please explain how you stumbled upon this...this fantastic miracle?" Judge Crenshaw asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Like Quinn, when I first met Miss Hill and Mr. Gary, I was struck by a feeling that Miss Hill resembled Mrs. Kumms and that Mr. Gary was practically the spitting image of Quinn, though Quinn has worn a beard ever since he could grow one, if memory serves me correctly," Mr. Smithers replied. "When I saw that Quinn reacted so inappropriately upon first meeting each of them, I remembered my own reaction and resolved to look into it. Little did I know what I was going to discover."

"My-my children?" Susan gasped, tears coursing down her cheeks. "They are really my children?"

"That's what the science says, Susan," Mr. Smithers said gently, smiling softly.

"B-but how is it possible?" Susan asked.

"Did you and David never have intercourse, especially in the necessary time frame?" Mr. Smithers asked.

"Like Quinn, David preferred to have sex with men, though he loved to eat my pussy," Susan said, smiling. "He didn't care how many men had had me, or if they'd cum in me, he loved to eat my pussy. It was the thing that really made me believe that he was okay with me being pleasured by the men that he provided. Every now and then he would fuck me, though. He said that he enjoyed it. I guess that it did happen, but how did David's seed make it through the seed of all of those other men, men whose cocks were far larger than David's and therefore deposited their seed much deeper to being with?"

"The Lord works in mysterious ways," Judge Crenshaw said, smiling. "Mrs. Kumms, as the current sole beneficiary of the Kumms Family Trust, you have the right and power to have Mr. Smithers' petition to have Miss Hill and Mr. Gary made beneficiaries withdrawn. What would you like to do?"

"I want them added, of course," Susan replied, smiling through her tears, tears of happiness.

"I will work with Mr. Smithers to have the necessary amendments to the Trust agreement made," Judge Crenshaw. "And if I may, I'd like to offer my congratulations, on many different levels, to all of you. True blood shows through. Without any idea of your genetic relationship to one another, you found each other, and it seems to me, love each other. You've all demonstrated a common sense of honesty, altruism, and decency that, quite frankly, is inspiring. I wish you nothing but the best of success going forward."

"Gerard, thank you," Susan said, hugging him. "Thank you so much."

"I'm sorry that I had to do it the way that I did, but I felt it was for the best, all things considered. They're wonderful kids, Susan," Mr. Smithers said. "They're just like you and David. I know that he'd have been proud to know them."

"Susan, Mother, we need to talk," Krista said as they went downstairs.

"Susan, if you don't mind," she said, "and we'll talk when we get home."

"Home?" Krista said.

"This is where I lived before all of the...craziness started," Susan said as a taxi pulled up at her wave. "The Confluence," she directed the driver.

"You live here?" Krista asked as she looked up at the tall condominium tower.

"Only the top two floors," Susan replied, smiling and leading them to the front doors which opened at her approach.

"Mrs. Kumms!" a bespoke-suited man exclaimed, his face breaking into the broadest of smiles as he approached. "I am...overjoyed to see you. And I am so sorry about Mr. Kumms. My sincere condolences."

"Thank you, Mr. Haynes," Susan said. "I've lost all of my keys. Are you holding spares of everything?"

"Certainly," Mr. Haynes said. "Come with me," turning and leading the way to the front reception and speaking with one of the people behind the counter.

"Can you have two more sets made of everything?" Susan asked after she was handed a large keyring packed with keys.

"Within the hour," Mr. Haynes replied. "I'll have them sent up as soon as they are ready."

"Thank you," Susan said. "Just leave them on the table in the vestibule."

"Susan, this place is amazing," Krista said when they got off the elevator on the 34th floor and she saw the luxurious, open décor. "Living with the Bedouin must have been very difficult for you."

"It was the best month of my life," Susan said. "This kind of luxury can be nice, but it can also be sterile. The way of the Bedouin is filled with the immediacy of life."

"Nice view," Zach said, walking along the floor-to-ceiling windows that were the exterior walls, affording a view of downtown Denver just to the north and Mile High Stadium to the east, while to the west the Rocky Mountains stretched from Pike's Peak in the south to Long's Peak in the north.

"I-I need to wash the stench of the day from my body," Susan said. "Will you join me?"

"Seriously, now that we know that you're our mother?" Krista asked.

"That only changes everything for the better," Susan said, turning and leaving, giving them a choice to follow or not.

"Sounds good to me," Zach said, following Susan.

"This seems so strange to me now that I know that you're our mother and that Zach is my brother," Krista said when they were all in Susan's large, walk-in shower.

"I often wondered if I had taken Quinn to bed, if he would perhaps have turned out differently," Susan said with a sigh, sinking to her feet and taking Zach's big cock in her hands. "But to suddenly have a son, and a son with such a beautiful cock," she said, leaning forward and taking him into her mouth.

"Oh, my god!" Krista gasped.

"Tell me that you don't want to keep doing what we've been doing," Zach said, pulling her close and kissing her hard, while Susan lifted one of her legs over her shoulder and leaned in to fasten her mouth onto her pussy.

"Oh, god, what are we going to do?" Krista gasped when her brother released her, her legs quivering from the orgasms washing over her because of her mother's mouth on her pussy.

"Whatever we like, whenever we like," Susan replied, gasping for breath and pulling Krista down onto her knees next to her. "Whatever strikes our fancy," she said, both of them leaning forward to suck Zach's cock together.

"Oh, man, this is the life," Zach gasped five minutes later when his cock erupted between their lips, a hand on each of their heads as they slurped at his cum, Susan smiling up at him, licking her lips as Krista finished sucking him off.

"But I think that I'd like to start with a week in bed with my children," Susan said, taking each of them by a hand and leading them to her bed.