All Comments on 'A Perilous Inheritance'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story. kinda long but the surprise ending made it worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This went on forever, the characters were very weak and there was no dramaturgy to it. Just repetitions of very similar sex scenes, with no flavour or character to them. I'm sorry, but it didn't work at all.

Winger534Winger534about 3 years ago

Awesome!!! Didn't wanna put it down! Mystery, Intrigue, Suspense, Surprises, and Sex! And what a Story!

Well Done!!!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

I kept waiting and waiting for the incest/taboo to show. Splendidly done! 5 stars and a fave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It could have been a great action sex story but too much repetitive boring sex

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 3 years ago

The writing was good, but a lot of the story was repetitive , just swapping out locations. I've read most of your stories and this was good, but probably could have been shortened by 20 pages and still gotten the same effect. Keep up the writing

WordcraftWordcraftabout 3 years ago

30 pages of continuous orgies and sex, and two pages of an actual story. I skipped page after page of sex looking for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good story but i wish they was a gay sex like male anal and the lesbian sex was good but were repetitive, wish they was sex toy, tribadism and etc.

go crazy with the sex next time, we need more bisexual male and female stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wait too long

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

wow, loved it, all of it. I couldnt put it down until I finished it. Fantastic story and you kept the secret until the last page. What a hot sexy romp that was. Please write another like this.

RichardmilnerRichardmilnerabout 3 years ago

Excellent . Would like to see a prologue with all the characters from the places the main characters went to hide.👍

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Way too long. You needed an editor to trim all the excess fat. Unrealistic, and ultimately too boring to finish. You have them ducking every man and woman they meet.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
I'm Exhausted

WOW, that was long but I enjoy that and you had a great storyline, when they saved her I thought this is going to be great. No action after the attack, just repetitive sex and Krista and Susan getting gang banged. The twist at the end was nice but 32 pages of group sex for old, I had to finish it just to see how it ended and I'm glad I did.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Yeah was ok for the 2 pages I was able to do. Just got to hard adding in the clean up and her dipping other guys. Not happening.but thanks for sharing you skill it seemed most people liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

incredible story line. Borne & Bond in style, with edge of the seat tension at times. Also did a very good job of bringing us into each location, with specific details of environment, food, and people. Ironically, it would be better with less sex. I know it is a fantasy web site but multiple partners multiple times per day is simply exhausting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

long but good story line.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

It was just way over the top, too much mindless boring repetitive sex. I started skipping the sex fests to try to find the mystery plot, l knew it was there somewhere if l looked hard enough. It got exhausting at times.

I know it is your fantasy sex world, but the lack of any realistic human behaviour ruins the story immensely.

Physically humans are unable to do sexually what you write. We like as readers to see the normal limitations we are ALL held to sex wise. Men cannot cum more than three or four times in an extended session. They are unable to do what you have them do day and night every day of the year. One just gets too fucking sore, you are forced to rest and recuperate. The same goes for women, they end up just too sore. Sex limitations are a part of live, use it in your tales, it does not detract from the story. Painful sex is shitty sex.

We all understand that. Why must all your women be hyper sexual?

Another impossible aspect of your tales.

Your fans do like normal people as well. Try it.

Too much sex by male and female sluts, ruined the story somewhat, it got tiresome, it got boring.

Having to search for the plot got harder and harder as the plethora of repetitive sex by super sexual athletes kept getting in the way.

The twist at the end was predictable l must add.

Look, l enjoyed the story, but it was overly long given the premise, but you over padded it with sex, and more sex. Unless that was your plan you fucked up your own story( a pun, ha!!!)

Cut it down a little please

Scores 4/5, l was going to give it 3, but I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

People who dislike this story probably prefer fast food, have small penises, and have never experienced great sex with multiple partners simultaneously.

This is the finest work of erotic literature I've read in the past 50 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW!!! Awesome read, couldnt stop reading.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

Outfuckingstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best ever !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wondered about 1/3 of the way how and when the incest would appear. Brilliant ending.

Btw, look up discreet vs discrete. Other than that, it was wonderful in every way.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an amazing novel!

The authors style, in terms of content, feel like Ian Fleming at his best, with the additional skills of s fine author of erotica.

The final reveal was hardly a surprise, but built up in fine fashion.

Thanks for all the time put into this creation.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Fun

I enjoyed this story but I think it would have been more fun to read if it had more equal parts intrigue and sex than manly just sex. Fun nonetheless.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story...

I do have to say it got a bit tedious, around Oman. I understand it and you brought it to a great end, but I almost didn't finish it. That's the problem with really long stories. there needs to be some breaks or it gets monotonous. It worked out this time, but it doesn't always. Good Job and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Plot twist… he falls asleep at the end, then:

"Wha-what the fuck?" Zach Gary muttered, the whole world spinning… Someone was kneeling over him, shining a light in his eyes.

-it was all a dream after he was knocked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story seems to be creatively written. The female character is all over the place. May want to alert readers to some of the more raunchy aspects of the story ahead of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extraordinary. 5/5

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! This is the longest I’ve read on LIT and it’s was excellent! I much prefer a novel-length and yours has set the bar incredibly high. I like the plot, the intrigue and the sex. Early on, after knowing Zach and Krista were adopted and the category of the story, I began thinking, they may be siblings. The ending was perfect. Well done!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 3 years ago

I got to page 12, and was finding the repetitive sex, she sucked, he licked, she rode, the other rode, repeat, repeat really got in the way of the story, it wasn't really sensual and detailed to be erotic. I tried skipping the monotonous sex searching for the story. Then when in the cayman Islands what's with describing what foods on a menu or what everyone selected, its totally unnecessary. I am considering reading the rest when I get on my pc, I am interested in the story, I do want to know what happened, I'll be able to jump the mindless fucking fucking. Could have been a 5 star story with action, intrigue, plot twist, needs to be edited better, plenty of scope for adventure.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

The story is excellent, the repetitive sex kind of takes away from the story. Really enjoyed it overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story, but you really could gave cut out half of it. A lot of the same sex, plus I'm not crazy about all of the free love. I think they could have kept it to the 3 of them as well as a couple of the really close friends. Also categorizing it under incest was a bit of a give away. I assumed that either the 2 were siblings OR one of them was Susan child. Less if a give away was all 3 being family. That said, it was a Cool overall story.

Saula88Saula88almost 3 years ago

Great story! 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous fantasy sucking and fucking. My two live in fuck buddies and the ir two best friends and I acted out some this story, wow what a total fucked up wing ding we had. I enjoyed a plethora of cunt and cunt juice and non stop sex till we all passed out from sexual overload and exhaustion. I absolutely adore cunt and getting drunk on cunt juice. Also prefer the word cunt to pussy. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a bit over the top

to much of everything and then some

and waaay to long

Pops6969Pops6969over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story....kept me on the edge of the chair as I read it....in some ways I am glad it was not full of fucking and sucking....plot was enjoyable and not that far out as some would think.....thank you for writing it and sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read it twice a few months apart. Loved it both times. And I don't say that to often.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

A hedonistic joy ride, maybe a little too slutty on all fronts, but still a great read....

gtexas8gtexas8over 2 years ago

I loved the story, couldn't keep just reading but I was hooked and read every time I could until finished. Great job.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 2 years ago

Awesome story, but a bit long. The twist ending was expected because of the genre and "connection" comment made by Krista.

However, the way it was disclosed was not convincing. If they would have been look alike then Susan would have realized. It could have been revealed from the data hack or some other way.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Four out of Five stars. Good story but several items detracted from the story eliminating the fifth star.

Way, way too much sex. Yes, I know, it's a lit sex site but, sometimes too much of a good thing can interfere with the overall story. I found myself skipping through the sex scenes after the first few pages just to get on with the story.

The explicit gastro description of what they each had for some meals was a major turn off. A simple explanation of a local specialty or a simple compliment for an excellent dish is sufficient.

Most resorts and hotels in Arab countries would not allow women to even be in their lobbies dressed as Western Street Sluts much less allowing them to parade around and leave as such.

Lastly, this being in the Incest/Taboo genre said that some of the main characters are going to be related. The ending wasn't a surprise but was expected. If this had been in the Novels category, the ending could have been pulled off as a surprise.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

I really liked this in the beginning but it is far too long, after a while it just got boring, skipped ahead a few times and didn't miss anything.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An EXCELLENT story!

A long story that I feel could easily have been placed into a number of chapters, making for easier reading, otherwise an interesting erotic fantasy fiction story, with the incestuous relationship only appearing in the last few paragraphs.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

I prefer long stories. This was an amazing journey. Ty Try

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story so much I read it twice. Good job...

cherupatcherupatover 1 year ago

It would have been a good story. Too much sex made it loose the magic of the story. 3 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a big deal was made of seeing the guy’s reaction when he saw his brother’s face for the first time in the courtroom. Did they not meet in the guy’s office before that when they exchanged the braid for the money?

DreamWeaverDreamWeaverover 1 year ago

Very long but a fantastic story, you could have gone a lil easier on the sex though

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Great story!! The sex was definitely over the top but I loved it. I was curious where the incest was going to fit in. I assumed it would be Krista and Zach. That they were Susan’s children was a fairly incredible coincidence, nonetheless, it made for an amazing read!

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemover 1 year ago

So there I was writing some sexy erotic story while watching Knives Out and SUDDENLY a story broke out!!

Nicely done! Maybe a little over the top on the sexy stuff...but GREAT ending!! Thanks for the trip.

be_anonbe_anonabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very long. It kept my interest. The sexual appetites were a bit "over the top" and the ending was a very pleasant surprise! Well written with only a few dropped words and grammar issues. Thank you. It must have been fun letting your imagination run wild! It was nice visiting the exotic parts of our world!

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

This was a great story and I loved the ending. Totally Fantastic

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

Truly entertaining! The gradual evolution was pure magic, and the ending was a perfect finale. It is utterly ridiculous to think that fate could bring them together in that manner, but that just made the surprise ending so impactful. A great story. It flowed well. The sex was a little over the top, but it went to some pretty freaky places, which kept it interesting (I can just picture all the homophobes blowing a gasket.) Well done!

MattKesterMattKester2 months ago

This was great storytelling with an amazing scope. I confess about half-way through the second page, I was almost ready to quit reading, but the author peeled another layer back, and pretty soon, I was totally invested in the characters and in the tale. I think I saw the ending coming, but it didn't matter. The storytelling was among the best I've seen on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...