A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's our turn, remember," they heard Helen say just before she sat on the bed. "Get us excited enough and maybe we'll let you have your way with us afterwards."

"Here, you can use this one," they heard Cara say, then saw Helen catch something that was tossed to her which Sandra recognized as a strap-on, this one sporting a large black dildo.

They saw Helen stand up and move out of the scene, then saw Vincent and Dean crawling onto the bed, naked, their cocks standing out in front of them.

"Oh, my god!" Sandra gasped, a hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide when she saw them lay down head to toe facing each other, then take each other's cocks into their mouths.

"Shocking, isn't it?" Jenny asked as they watched their fathers sucking each other.

"I-I can't believe it," Sandra said, trembling with shock.

"You can tell by how easily they deep throat each other that they've both had lots of practice," Jenny informed her.

"I-I can't believe it," Sandra gasped as she watched the two men avidly sucking each other's cock.

"This is so nice," Helen laughed, crawling onto the bed and into the scene wearing the strap-on, followed by Cara wearing one of her own.

"No! No way!" Sandra gasped as she watched her mother kneel behind her father and press the big black dildo into his ass while Cara did the same to Dean, the men not missing a beat as they continued to suck each other.

The two women laughed as they began to fuck their respective husbands in the ass with their strap-ons while the men continued to suck each other.

"Like I said, kinky," Jenny said, a big smile on her face.

"I just can't believe it," Sandra said, shaking her head. "Oh, god," she groaned when she saw cum seeping from around Dean's cock in her father's mouth, realizing that he was cumming.

"This is so fucking hot," Jenny laughed as she saw her father's nostrils dilate and his throat bob as Vincent also came, the two women continuing to fuck their asses.

"How can they do that?" Sandra asked.

"Why not?" Jenny asked. "Sucking cock is great. Why should only women do it?"

"But...but...but the other," Sandra stammered, her eyes popping wide open when she saw her mother slide the dildo from her father's now gaping ass.

"It feels really good," Jenny said.

"You've done that?" Sandra gasped. "Let someone fuck you in the ass?"

"A few times, yes," Jenny replied, "but it was great. I came like crazy. Most boys aren't into it. They only think of pussy and getting sucked."

Sandra stared at the screen, watching the two men laying on their backs gasping for breath as the two women disappeared from the scene, reappearing a minute later sans the strap-ons, laying between the two men in a 69, slurping on each other's pussy.

"You understand that, though, don't you?" Jenny asked, turning to look up at Sandra with a grin on her face.

"Yes," Sandra replied, flushing, feeling her pussy getting wet at the thought.

Jenny scrubbed through the video until she saw things changed, then reduced it to normal speed. Sandra watched as the two women got on their hands and knees and the two men got behind them, her father behind Cara and Dean behind her mother, feeding their cocks into their pussies.

"See what I mean?" Jenny said when they saw their fathers pull their cocks from the pussies, then press them into their asses.

"I can't believe that those are my parents," Sandra said as they watched their mothers getting their asses fucked.

"I don't know about you, but learning about this has made me appreciate my parents more," Jenny said. "I mean, they're not gods, they're just horny people. I mean, they really love it, don't they?" she asked as she saw her father pull his cock from Helen's gaping ass and dump a load of cum on her lower back, followed by Vincent doing the same to Cara.

"No! NO!" Sandra practically screamed when she saw the two fathers change places, then lean over to lick the cum up. "How can they do that?" she gasped, almost feeling light-headed.

"I'd do it in a heartbeat," Jenny said with a sigh. "Cum is so yummy."

"Really?" Sandra asked skeptically.

"There's nothing that I love more than a mouthful of fresh cum," Jenny insisted.

"It is nice," Sandra agreed, blushing.

"Shall I order us a couple of cocks?" Jenny asked, smiling. "God, look how wet you are," Jenny said, reaching between Sandra's legs and sliding her fingers into her sopping pussy. "This is all turning you on, isn't it?" she asked as she pumped her fingers in and out of Sandra's pussy a few times before withdrawing them and then sucking on them.

"Well, of course it is," Sandra replied faintly, her whole body shuddering as she watched Jenny sucking on her fingers.

"Let's go eat some more pussy?" Jenny asked, a big smile on her face. "You're so wet, I can't wait to drink you up."

"Okay," Sandra agreed, flushing, feeling her nipples get even harder.

Shutting the computer down, Jenny took Sandra by the hand and led her to her parents' bed, pulling her up onto it and then rolling on top of her, smiling down at her, their breasts mashing together.

"What do you like more, me eating your pussy or you eating my pussy?" Jenny asked, leaning down and softly kissing her.

"I-I'm not sure," Sandra replied, her face reddening.

"I'm the same," Jenny assured her, once again kissing her softly, but this time letting the kiss deepen as Sandra relaxed, for some reason finding it odder to be kissing another girl than it felt to eat her pussy.

"You have such a long tongue," Sandra gasped when Jenny finally broke off what had evolved into a passionate kiss.

"You're a great kisser," Jenny said, smiling. "Where would you like my tongue next?" she asked, extending it and flicking the end of her nose.

"You know," Sandra replied.

"Tell me," Jenny said. "I want to hear you say it."

"In my pussy," Sandra replied softly, feeling herself getting even wetter.

"What a great idea," Jenny said, laughing as she reversed herself on top of Sandra. "I wish I had thought of that," she added as she lowered her face to Sandra's spread pussy, spearing her preternaturally long tongue as deeply into her as she could, while at the same time she felt Sandra's mouth gluing itself to her own pussy.

"Oh, this is so nice," Sandra panted when they broke apart many long minutes later, both of them gasping for breath, their bodies on fire from cumming so much.

"I don't know about you, but I am definitely ready for some cock," Jenny said.

"Me, too," Sandra said after a moment.

"Mmm, goodie!" Jenny said, rolling over and getting to her feet. "You wait here," she said. "I'll get my phone."

Sandra felt totally out of place by herself on the bed of Jenny's parents. Looking up at the mirrored ceiling, she stared at herself, then pulled her knees up towards her chest, looking in the ceiling mirror as her pussy spread open, her long inner lips petaled apart, her big fat clit glistening.

"God, that looks great," Jenny exclaimed when she returned, crawling onto the bed and lowering her tongue to Sandra's pussy. "I just love eating you."

"I can't believe how good it feels," Sandra sighed as she felt Jenny's tongue sink into her hole.

Sandra just lay there cumming over and over again as Jenny feasted on her pussy until she stopped when they heard the doorbell ring.

"You wait here," Jenny said, pushing to her feet.

"What should I do?" Sandra asked, a bit of panic in her voice.

"Just have fun," Jenny replied.

Sandra was very nervous as she waited, sitting on the edge of the bed and wondering if she should at least cover herself somewhat after Jenny went to answer the door. She was startled when Craig hesitantly entered the bedroom, his eyes getting big as he took in the scene.

"H-hi, Sandra," Craig said, suddenly shy. "I-I didn't realize that it was you."

"Where's Jenny?" Sandra asked, resisting the urge to cover herself with her hands as Craig slowly approached the bed, stopping in front of her.

"She's getting a head start," Craig replied, grinning. "She told me to come up and get started, that she'd join us shortly," he explained.

"Oh," Sandra said, feeling her nipples achingly hard. "Why don't you undress?" Sandra suggested.

Craig stripped as quickly as he could, then stood in front of her, his erect cock standing out in front of him.

"Mmm, nice," Sandra said, reaching out to wrap a hand around the shaft of his cock.

Craig didn't say a thing, just stood there holding his breath as Sandra held his cock in her fist, chewing on her lower lip as she studied it, then leaned forward and quickly swiped her tongue across the head, then sat back licking her lips and looked up at him. Leaning forward again, Sandra extended her tongue, this time running it all around the head of his cock, tasting the pungent pre-cum that was already oozing from the slit, savoring it, loving the flavor. Getting bolder, Sandra opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the shaft of his cock just behind the head, sucking on it, then backing away and looking up at him, her eyes shining with excitement. Craig was in heaven as he stood and watched as Sandra explored his cock with her mouth, feeling her start to gag when she got a bit too brave and took too much of it into her mouth. After just a couple of minutes, he felt himself about to lose it.

"I-I'm going to cum," Craig warned her.

"Okay," Sandra replied, her fist wrapped around his cock, the sharp tip of her tongue teasing the slit.

Even though he had warned her, Sandra was unprepared for the power of the spurt of cum that erupted from his cock and shot into her mouth, coating her tongue. Her eyes wide with surprise, Sandra watched as two more pulses of cum shot from his cock onto her extended tongue before she thought to wrap her lips around it, reflexively gulping and swallowing the cum that was in her mouth. She felt her pussy flood with juices as he continued to cum in her mouth and she actively sucked on him, as always, feeling an inordinate pride in the fact that she could suck a cock and get it to cum.

Sandra was rubbing Craig's still oozing cock across her lips, coating them, when Jenny entered the bedroom, but it was the sight of her naked brother behind her that stunned her, her eyes flying wide open as she gasped, Craig mistaking her intent and sliding his cock into her mouth.

"You got him off already?" Jenny laughed as she approached the bed with John in tow, leading him by his big 9" cock.

"He...he just came," Sandra explained, very conscious of the way her brother was checking her out as she licked her lips and continued to swallow, then leaned forward to lick the bubble of cum that appeared in the slit of Craig's cock before softly sucking on the head.

"You always look good with a cock in your mouth," John said to her.

"It looks like I have some catching up to do," Jenny said as she sat next to Sandra, thigh to thigh, pulling John closer so that she could lean forward and take his big cock into her mouth.

Sandra was in a heightened state of excitement as she watched her brother's big cock disappear into Jenny's mouth and down her throat, her nose pressing against his stomach as his cock visibly throbbed in her throat. The thick taste of Craig's cum in her mouth, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she watched Jenny sucking her brother's big cock, her own hands busy, one cupping and fondling Craig's balls, the other wrapped around the shaft of his cock, her tongue flicking out to roll around the head.

John looked down at her, a big smile on his face when he saw her flush, Craig's hands busy with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her fat, hard ruby nipples as she continued to play with his cock and balls.

"Fun, isn't it?" John asked as Jenny bobbed on his big cock.

"Yeah," Sandra agreed.

"I'm going to cum," John warned, a hand on Jenny's head.

"About time, too," she gasped, jacking him with both hands, extending her tongue beneath his cock.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," John gasped as his cock erupted and a stream of cum shot from the slit of his cock onto Jenny's extended tongue and into her mouth.

Sandra was wide-eyed as she watched her brother cumming in Jenny's mouth, her lips wrapping around the shaft as her cheeks hollowed, her throat bobbing each time she'd gulp down a mouthful of his cum.

"God, I love the way you cum so much," Jenny finally gasped, jacking John's cock with both hands as she licked her lips and swallowed, her eyes wild.

"Now it's your turn," John said, gently pushed her back and slipping to his knees as he lifted her legs and pushed them up towards her chest, exposing and spreading her glistening pussy open as he licked his lips in anticipation.

"You, too," Jenny said, pulling Sandra's shoulder back until she lay next to her. "Any guy who doesn't eat your pussy after you suck his cock isn't worth the time of day," she explained as Sandra giggled, lifting her legs and hooking her elbows behind her knees, opening herself to Craig to eat her pussy.

Sandra flushed deeply when she saw her brother look at her spread pussy and lick his lips before leaning over and gluing his mouth to Jenny's, Craig right behind him, sucking on Sandra's big fat clit, causing her body to spasm in orgasm.

"Okay, enough, enough," Jenny gasped several minutes later, then laughed. "God, fuck me already."

Sandra's heart was pounding so hard that she thought that it would burst from her chest as Craig looked up at her, licking his lips, his eye shining. Releasing her legs, she pushed up onto her elbows, wanting to watch, Craig also turning to watch as John fed his big cock into Jenny's pussy.

"Oh, yeah, that feels great," John sighed as he buried his cock in Jenny's pussy, then turned to watch as Craig pushed his cock into Sandra's pussy, her eyes and mouth wide as she felt his cock in her pussy. "Life is good," John said, smiling at his sister's astonished face as he and Craig began fucking the two girls.

Sandra loved how good it felt to have Craig's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She loved watching as his cock pulled back, her long inner lips clinging to it before he'd plunge it back into her. Looking over at her brother, she saw that his eyes were on her pussy while he continued fucking Jenny with his big cock. When John looked up and their eyes met, she flushed while he smiled.

"I'm going to cum," Craig gasped.

Sandra started to panic, then Jenny spoke up.

"Cum in her," Jenny said, grunting as John continued to slam his cock in and out of her pussy. "I want to eat her pussy when it's full of cum."

"Shit yeah!" Craig grunted, letting himself go, Sandra's eyes widening when she felt his cock pulsing deep in her pussy, realizing that he was pumping cum into her.

"You, too," Jenny gasped when she felt John getting ready to cum. "Just cum in me."

Sandra found the look on her brother's face as he came remarkable and knew that Jenny was feeling the same thing that she had experienced. When John finally finished cumming and withdrew his glistening cock from Jenny's pussy, she crawled over to Sandra, kneeling over her face. Sandra gasped when she saw Jenny's pussy spreading apart above her face, followed by a torrent of cum cocktail as she lowered her pussy onto her mouth, at the same time leaning over to glue her own mouth onto Sandra's cum-filled pussy.

"Wow!" Craig gasped. "That is way cool," he said as he and John watched the two girls eating each other.

"Pretty impressive," John agreed.

Sandra was gasping like a fish out of water when Jenny finally rolled off of her onto her back, half of her face glistening from the cum cocktail that had filled Jenny's pussy.

"Wasn't that just the best?" Jenny asked after a minute, rolling over so that her face was just above Sandra's, a big smile on her face.

"Yes," Sandra replied, flushing.

"I told you pussy full of cum was even better than pussy," Jenny said, leaning down and kissing her, her long prehensile tongue practically tickling Sandra's tonsils.

"Uh, maybe I'd better go," Craig said after watching the two girls making out for a minute or so.

"You don't have to," Jenny said, breaking off the kiss and turning to look at him.

"Thanks, but I'm sort of spent," Craig said, shrugging sheepishly. "This was intensely great," he added, smiling at Sandra.

"I liked it, too," Sandra said, smiling. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"I'd like that, a lot," Craig said, grinning.

"I really liked the way you ate my pussy," Sandra said, blushing, then letting her legs fall apart when she saw his eyes glance towards her pussy, rewarding him with a good look.

As Craig dressed, Sandra saw that her brother was staring at her spread pussy. Flushing, she consciously resisted the instinct to close her legs, instead bringing her feet up so that they were flat on the mattress, wide apart, deliberately displaying herself, her eyes widening when she saw his big cock rising, hardening.

"Well, good sex starts with three," Jenny laughed when Craig left, kneeling over Sandra's head and lowering her pussy onto her extended tongue, then reached forward and pulled her legs back, really exposing her pussy and rosebud, then leaning over, trapping her legs beneath her arms, her face just above her spread, glistening pussy. "Mmm, looks so tasty, don't you think?" she asked, teasing Sandra's big fat clit with the tip of her tongue for a moment, then smiling up at John, seeing his cock standing out in front of him as Sandra moaned into her pussy.

"Definitely," John agreed, licking his lips.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Jenny asked.

"She...she's my sister!" John replied, his eyes wide, his cock throbbing.

"So what?" Jenny laughed. "You're both adults, capable of making your own choices about what to do with your bodies. You know that you want to. Nobody who eats pussy like you do would not want to eat a juicy pussy like this one," she said, leaning down and dipping her tongue into Sandra for a moment before looking back up as she licked her lips, her eyes glinting with mischief as Sandra spasmed in orgasm beneath her. "You don't hear Sandra saying not to, do you?" she asked, grinning when she realized that that hadn't occurred to him. "I'm sure that she'd speak up, stop you if you did anything that she didn't want you to, don't you?"

John just stared at his sister's glistening pussy, wanting more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life to taste it. He hesitated, expecting to hear Sandra say something at any moment, but there was only silence, then the sound of Sandra once again eating Jenny's pussy. He could see her body trembling as he knelt down, his face mere inches from her pussy.

Sandra was about to overload as she heard what Jenny said as she buried her tongue deep in her pussy and slurped on her flowing juices. She felt her own pussy flood with juices at the thought of her brother eating her, not caring if it was taboo, only wanting to experience what she had seen Jenny experience with him. She began to cum uncontrollably when she felt the tip of a tongue teasing her rosebud, then the flat of the tongue sliding up and through her pussy before plunging into her.

"Oh, that is so fucking hot," Jenny gasped as she watched John eating his sister's pussy.

Sliding her hips back and off of Sandra's face to kneel above her head, Jenny kept hold of her ankles, affording Sandra a clear view of her brother as he ate her.

"You taste great," John said, lifting his face from his sister's pussy to smile at her.

"Oh, John, don't stop, please, don't stop," Sandra gasped, arching her hips, her whole body shuddering in orgasm as her brother glued his mouth to her pussy once again, sucking her long inner lips into his mouth and gently chewing on them, driving her crazy.

"Isn't her pussy just the best?" Jenny asked, her eyes shining with excitement as she watched John eating his sister. "She's so juicy. I'd love to have a pussy like that."