A Family Affair

Story Info
A family business takes an unexpected turn.
61.1k words
4.68
35.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,323 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story. Comments are always appreciated.

A FAMILY AFFAIR

"So, you've graduated college," Helen Perego said to her daughter as they enjoyed a celebratory dinner at Ambrosia, their favorite restaurant.

"And you're next, John," Vincent Perego said to his son, his dark brown hair and hazel eyes inherited from his mother, while Sandra inherited his red hair and green eyes.

"Have you thought about what you want to do?" Helen asked.

"I'd want to work for you, Dad," Sandra said. "You can groom me as your successor."

"I'm not sure that that's such a good idea, Sandra," Vincent said, "considering the nature of the business. I had thought that John would do that."

"But I'm the oldest! I'm 21 and John's only 20," Sandra protested, reddening, causing her freckles to stand out even more as her green eyes blazed. "And the smartest. John's nice to look at and he's a nice guy, but we all know that running a business isn't in the cards for him. God knows I love him, but John can barely check his email, while I can code and my IT skills are excellent, not to mention that I've gotten straight A's all through school my whole life and John gets C's and B's."

There was an uncomfortable silence at the table as they all avoided looking at each other.

"I know that I'm not so smart," John said, the usual easy-going smile on his face. "And I don't want to run your business, Dad. I like growing orchids. That's what I'm going to do."

"Sandra, it's...unseemly that you'd work with me or take over the business when I retire," Vincent said. "You're my daughter."

"When Tamara Brooks founded Toys4U," Sandra pointed out, "she was 24 and I'm sure that she was someone's daughter, too."

"And what do you envision doing?" Vincent asked.

"Everything," Sandra replied. "If I don't understand every aspect of the business, how can I possibly expect to run it some day?" she asked. "Besides, how can it be unseemly for me to work with you and not Mom? She helped you build the company."

"That's different," Vincent replied uncomfortably. "We're married."

"So what?" Sandra said. "What's that got to do with it?"

"Sandra..." Helen started to say.

"I swear I'll write to Tamara Brooks and ask for a job," Sandra threatened. "When she realizes who I am, what do you think the chances are that she won't hire me, especially when I tell her why I'm asking for a job?"

"I...we need to discuss this...idea," Vincent responded, clearly ill at ease with the entire conversation.

"You shouldn't have to discuss it at all," Sandra retorted.

Instead of a nice celebratory dinner, the rest of the meal was spent in an uncomfortable silence.

"Well, you certainly ruined that dinner," John said with a laugh as he entered his sister's bedroom from their common bathroom that was situated between their respective bedrooms, finding her brushing out her long red hair as she sat naked in front of the mirror of her makeup table.

"Dad is such a chauvinist pig," Sandra said exasperatedly, turning to look at her brother, "and an inconsistent one at that."

"Well, maybe he doesn't like the idea of you being involved in his sex toys business," John surmised. "He still sees you as his little girl, you know."

"And he treats you like you're god's gift because you've got a cock," Sandra replied hotly.

"They don't really have a clue about us, you know?" John said as he approached his sister. "They can't look past the surface," he said, extracting his cock from his shorts and slowly jacking it, watching his sister's face as she licked her lips.

"I didn't need tonight to know that," Sandra said with a laugh, smiling up at him as he got close enough to rub the head of his cock across her lips.

"They certainly don't know how talented you are," John said as her lips parted, her tongue extending beneath his cock as her mouth opened for him to slide it over her tongue and into her mouth, sighing as he bumped up against the back of her throat and felt it relax, his entire cock sliding into her mouth and down her throat, all 9" of it.

Because of the business that they were in, Vincent and Helen had been particularly paranoid with respect to Sandra and her exposure to boys as she moved into her middle teen years, though she had struggled to understand why. She never got into trouble, was at the top of all of her classes, so by the time she was old enough to start dating, which, according to her parents, was in her senior year of high school, she was not allowed to go on a date alone, she had to have a putative chaperone, and the only one that was acceptable to her parents had been John, even though he was a year younger. At 6'5", they figured that he'd be a suitable deterrent to any untoward behavior from any of the boys that Sandra chose to date.

Sandra had always had hot blood and was very interested in experimenting with the boys she dated, kissing and making out, wanting to take it to the next level, but her dates were inhibited by the presence of her brother, the chaperone, just as her parents intended, much to her frustration, especially in light of the fact that her brother had no such problem. She had seen him doing everything with his dates and she had ached for some of the same with her own dates.

"I know this sounds weird," Sandra said to John after one date, "but you're making it hard for me to have more fun and you're having plenty of fun."

"I'm not stopping you," John protested.

"You being there stops me," Sandra said. "My dates are afraid to try anything because you're there."

"I wouldn't say anything," John assured her, "not to them, not to Mom or Dad."

"And I don't either," Sandra said. "What kind of a chaperone would they think you are if you're getting all the sex in the world in the back seat while I'm in the front seat barely getting felt up?"

"It's not like I ask them to or anything," John said defensively.

"John, I'm happy for you," Sandra said, "I just wish I was having as much fun."

"Well, do like your girlfriends do, just do it," John said, laughing. "I only go where they lead, that way I know that they don't mind. Just show the guys what you want. When I don't say anything, they'll go where you want them to go."

"And you won't mind if I...do things?" Sandra asked.

"Why should I mind?" John asked. "Why shouldn't you have fun, too?"

The next time they went out, they were parked by the lake, the local make-out spot, and Sandra was getting into some heavy kissing, her date's hands mauling her braless breasts through her cashmere sweater when she heard, 'oh, wow, what a big cock' from the back seat. Looking over the shoulder of her date, she met her brother's eyes, a sheepish look on his face, his date's head down in his lap, the wet sounds of a blowjob filling the car.

Leaning back away from her date, Sandra pulled her cashmere sweater up and off, releasing and revealing her full, C-cup breasts, her hard, thick ruby nipples jutting out. For the first time in her life, Sandra felt someone's hands other than her own on her naked breasts, immediately followed by her date leaning over to suck and chew on her nipples. She felt her pussy respond, getting very wet, and when her date started slowly sliding a hand up her inner thigh, she deliberately let her legs relax, gasping into his mouth when she felt his hand on her sopping panties, his finger rubbing up and down as he continued to suck and chew on her nipples.

"Oh, my god, you've got cum all over me," Sandra heard Jenny exclaim from the back seat, and turned to look as she sat up licking the fingers of one hand, the other wrapped around her brother's cock, her eyes widening when she saw it. Then Jenny bent back over and she heard John groan, then he noticed that she was watching him and his eyes opened wide when he realized that she was topless, the breast that wasn't being sucked on fully visible, her date's hand squeezing it.

"I swear, I have never seen a guy cum so much," Jenny said from the back seat as she sat up. "It's a good thing that I like cum so much, I'll tell you," she added.

"Well, that was certainly fun," John said as they made their way home.

"It was for you," Sandra said, sighing.

"Hey, you weren't exactly being a nun," John laughed. "You've got great tits, you know."

"And your cock is big," Sandra retorted.

"Just keep pushing things and you'll get what you want," John assured her.

"Why is it always up to the girl?" Sandra asked. "You don't do anything and you get your cock sucked."

"Just lucky, I guess," John replied, grinning.

Sandra couldn't wait to get home, quickly grabbing her favorite, thickly veined black dildo, all 8" of it, and filling her excited pussy, the same dildo that she had used to pop her own cherry, pumping it in and out until her wrist got tired before finally falling asleep. She wondered what her father would say if he knew that her favorite toy was one of his products.

After that, it had been increasingly easy for Sandra to encourage her dates to take things further, getting over the embarrassment of her brother seeing and hearing her and her dates becoming bolder when they realized that John wasn't going to say or do anything. The first time that she had sucked a cock, she had almost choked to death before she figured it out, finally sitting up when he had stopped cumming, cum streaking her chin as she continued swallowing, trying to clear her mouth of the sticky stuff.

"Try breathing through your nose," John had said, startling her when she saw him looking over the seat back at her while at the same time fucking his date.

She had been hugely embarrassed when they finally drove home together and he told her that she looked good with a cock in her mouth. At the same time, she had felt a surge of pride at his compliment, as well as gratitude that he hadn't said anything about her inept first attempt at sucking a cock. Always sucking her dates' cocks after that, Sandra realized that it turned her on to have her brother watching her, as she had always been turned on watching him with his dates. When she finally got one of her dates to fuck her, she saw her brother looking down at her from over the seat back, a big smile on his face.

Dates were a whole lot more fun after that. They made an agreement to alternate front and back seats on each date, and with a few exceptions, that was their sex lives for the next four plus years as they went to the local university after high school and continued to live at home, which necessitated tolerating their parents' Neanderthalic rules about dating.

"I'm still waiting for an answer about working for you," Sandra said to her parents at breakfast the next morning.

"I'm trying to figure out how to do that," Vincent replied with a sigh.

"What's to figure out?" Sandra asked, rolling her eyes. "Just say yes and put me to work at the lowest job there is and I'll work my way up."

"It's not that easy, Sandra," Helen said.

"Why not?" Sandra asked. "You've got R&D, manufacturing, quality control, shipping, and marketing. Surely there's a place in one of those departments for me with my skillset. I'm not asking to be treated special, I just want a job and a chance to prove myself to you that I'm worthy of one day running the whole business."

"I promise you that I'm taking your request seriously," Vincent said with a sigh. "Please be patient."

"I've been patient long enough," Sandra said. "If you're not going to find some way for me to work for you, I'm going to send my letter to Tamara Brooks. I've already written it."

Vincent and Helen exchanged uncomfortable looks at this bit of news.

"I think that you should just hire her," John said. "When have you ever had a prospective employee who was so qualified and desperate to work for you? If she can't cut it, you'll have your excuse, but if she's good, well, who can you trust more than family?"

"What are we going to do?" Vincent asked Helen as they sat in his office later that day.

"I don't know, but if she really does follow through on her threat to apply to work for Tamara Brooks, we'll have no control whatsoever over her," Helen replied, shaking her head. "She'd move from home and I'm sure that Tamara wouldn't hesitate to allow her to do practically anything. She'd love the chance to rub our noses in it."

"I just don't see how we could do it without her eventually learning everything," Vincent said uncomfortably. "What then?"

"We'd just have to bring her along slowly, see how she developed and reacted to things," Helen replied. "She's an adult now and our ability to control her is going to diminish rapidly in any event, especially if she leaves to go work for Tamara. Maybe by the time she is ready for exposure to more things, we'll think differently about it."

"But I don't want her in this business," Vincent said, slapping his hand on the desk. "She's our daughter, for Christ's sake."

"And I'm your wife," Helen reminded him. "You don't object to me being in the business with you."

"That's different," Vincent said.

"Is it?" Helen asked. "Is it really?"

"Do you really want our daughter to...to...to..." Vincent started to ask.

"It wouldn't be my first choice, no, of course not," Helen replied, "but I'd rather have some control or influence than the none I'd have if she went to work for Tamara. Do you regret how things have worked out for us?"

"You know better," Vincent replied, smiling at her, "but you and I, we were born for this."

"And Sandra's our daughter," Helen said. "Who's to say that she's not, too? And if she is, I'd rather she be close so that we'd be there to help if she had...problems."

"If only John..." Vincent sighed.

"And if dreams could make wishes come true," Helen laughed, "though I love him dearly."

"Jenny invited me to spend the weekend," Sandra said at dinner that evening.

"Jenny?" Helen said, giving Vincent a worried glance.

"Yes," Sandra replied. "It'll be like a vacation."

"She only lives a few blocks away," John said with a laugh.

"I like Jenny," Sandra said. "I relate to her better than just about anyone."

"I like Jenny, too," John said, smiling wryly as he remembered how she had sucked his cock on numerous occasions and how good her pussy felt wrapped around his cock.

"All of the boys like Jenny," Sandra said with some exasperation.

"Well, she is very pretty," Helen said.

"Sandra's prettier," John said. "And if it weren't for her having to drag me along on her dates, she'd have a lot more of them."

"That just tells me that it's a good thing that you go with her," Vincent said. "If your presence inhibits them from wanting to go out with Sandra, then what do they have in mind?"

"Do you expect me to stay a virgin my whole life?" Sandra asked with some heat.

"I definitely forbid you to have sex until I'm dead," Vincent said, everyone laughing at the big smile on his face, an old joke, but still funny.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, I'm so glad that you came," Jenny said when she answered the door, her long, light-brown hair swaying on her back down to her waist and her grey eyes shining. "We are going to have so much fun!"

"Really? Where are your parents?" Sandra asked.

"At our home in the Bahamas!" Jenny laughed. "We're on our own! We should invite a couple of boys over, don't you think?" she asked, a big smile on her face.

"My parents would have a fit if they found out," Sandra said, feeling butterflies of excitement in her stomach. "You see how they always make me take John along when I have a date."

"That is sort of weird, but it was also sort of hot, if you know what I mean, sucking your brother's cock right in front of you," Jenny said, grinning. "At least the two of you seem to get along."

"He's my best friend," Sandra said. "There's nobody I trust more."

"I've always wanted a brother, or even a sister," Jenny sighed. "Instead, I'm the spoiled only child," Jenny laughed. "Does it bother you to see your brother like that?" she asked.

"No," Sandra replied, shaking her head. "I think that it's hot to watch him."

"And you don't care that John sees you having sex?" Jenny asked, her grey eyes sparkling.

"It was sort of embarrassing at first," Sandra replied, "but then it started turning me on to know that he was watching me."

"It's easy for guys in a car," Jenny said, "but not so easy for us. I like a guy to eat me, too, but it's too difficult in a car."

"I've only had a guy do that a few times," Sandra said with a sigh. "And we weren't in a car. It's wonderful to feel someone's tongue in my pussy."

"I love it, a tongue in my pussy, or even my tongue in a pussy," Jenny said, smiling at the look on Sandra's face.

"You...you've done it with girls?" Sandra asked, stunned.

"Yes," Jenny replied, smiling. "They're fun, too, but nothing can take the place of a nice cock."

"I-I don't even know what to say," Sandra said.

"Haven't you ever thought about it?" Jenny asked.

"Well, of course, but not seriously or anything, just curiously," Sandra replied.

"Are you curious enough to try it, maybe with me?" Jenny asked.

"Really!? You...you want to...with me?" Sandra gasped.

"Sure," Jenny replied. "Why not? We're friends, you're hot, I'm hot," she laughed. "We've both had sex in the car together lots of times. Or would you prefer that I just find us a couple of boys and we can get good and laid?"

"My parents would just kill me either way," Sandra said, her heart pounding.

"Your parents are hypocrites," Jenny snorted. "At least I can say that mine aren't."

"What do you mean?" Sandra asked.

"Your parents are do as I say, not as I do," Jenny replied.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Sandra said.

"What do you know about your parents?" Jenny asked.

"They're my parents," Sandra replied, looking at her with a puzzled expression on her face.

"That's it?" Jenny asked.

"They have a business," Sandra added. "They make sex toys."

"No social life?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know," Sandra replied. "I'm sure that they do. It's not anything that I've ever paid any attention to. I mean, they go out all the time."

"How would you feel about the way your parents try to protect you if you knew that they were, say, kinky sex freaks?" Jenny asked.

"I'd laugh," Sandra replied. "Just because they have a business that makes adult sex toys doesn't make them perverts or anything. In any event, I hate the way they try to control me like that."

"I didn't say anything about perverts," Jenny said. "But just say that it's true, that they're into kinky sex, how would you feel?"

"Pissed off, I guess," Sandra replied.

"Why?" Jenny asked.

Sandra explained about her desire to work for the family business and her parents' reaction to that idea and the threat she had made to go work for Tamara Brooks if they didn't give her a job.

"Would you want to know if they were, you know, into kinky sex?" Jenny asked.

"I-I don't know," Sandra replied uncomfortably.

"If it were true, you'd have more leverage with them, don't you think?" Jenny asked.

"Probably," Sandra conceded. "Do you know something?"

"Do you really want to know if I do?" Jenny asked. "If it's true, it would change everything for you."

"I-I don't know," Sandra replied.

"Other than it pissing you off because of the hypocrisy, would it upset you to find out that they were into kinky sex?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know," Sandra replied. "I-I don't think so. I mean, it's hard to imagine. They're so...straight."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,323 Followers