A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny didn't say anything, just watched the confusion on her face, her inner turmoil very evident.

"Jenny, do you know something?" Sandra asked nervously.

"Yes," Jenny replied after a hesitation.

"How could you?" Sandra asked.

"I'll only tell you that I know something," Jenny replied, "unless you tell me that you want to know everything."

"What would you do?" Sandra asked.

"That doesn't matter," Jenny replied. "It's what you want to do, to know. I don't have the problem with my parents that you do."

"Then I want to know," Sandra insisted.

"Are you sure?" Jenny asked. "You can't unknow something. If you don't like what you learn, you'll still know it."

"I want to know," Sandra insisted.

"Come with me," Jenny said with a sigh, leading Sandra into the house and her parents' bedroom.

"Oh, wow!" Sandra gasped when she saw the bedroom, a round, 8'-diameter bed on a pedestal in the center, the ceiling mirrored above it and 4 floor-to-ceiling marbled columns at the four corners of the bed.

"It's something else, isn't it?" Jenny asked, smiling.

"It's beautiful," Sandra replied.

"Look at this," Jenny said, indicating a round, concave mirror-like glass inset about 2' above the surface of the bed in one of the columns. "There's one in each column."

"What are they?" Sandra asked.

"You know my father's business is security systems?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Sandra replied.

"Well, these are state-of-the-art cameras, very high definition," Jenny explained.

"Cameras!" Sandra gasped, her eyes wide.

"Come with me," Jenny said, leading Sandra through a door in the rear of the bedroom into what appeared to be a small, very sophisticated office, with 4 large 30" monitors on a desk against one wall, 2 monitors side by side with the other 2 above them.

Sitting down at the desk, Jenny started the computer.

"It's not connected to the internet," Jenny explained as the computer booted up. "It can be, but the default is to keep it disconnected so that it can't be hacked."

"But why?" Sandra asked.

"You'll see," Jenny said with a smile as she entered passwords into three successive logon screens.

"I've never seen so many password protocols," Sandra said. "How do you know the passwords?"

"For all of their security, they're not so smart," Jenny replied with a laugh, picking up the keyboard and turning it over to show Sandra the piece of paper taped there with the passwords on it. "Last chance," Jenny said. "Are you sure that you want me to show you what I know about your parents?" she asked.

"Yes," Sandra replied firmly. "Show me," she insisted.

Opening a file browser, Jenny quickly clicked until she had the menu on the screen that she was looking for. It appeared to be list of folders of names. Looking down at the lower left-hand corner of the window, Sandra saw that there were 73 folders. Jenny quickly scrolled through until she clicked once on a folder named Perego, highlighting it.

"You're sure?" Jenny asked once again, looking up at Sandra.

"Yes," Sandra insisted, Jenny sighing as she double-clicked on the folder to open it, revealing a list of MP4 video files, named as dates, the first dated more than 15 years ago. Again looking down at the lower left-hand corner of the window, Sandra saw that there were 389 files.

"You pick one," Jenny said.

"It doesn't matter," Sandra said. "Just open one of them."

Clicking on a video file with a date 13 years in the past, Jenny looked up at Sandra.

"Go ahead, play it," Sandra said, her voice trembling.

Double-clicking on the video file, it opened, showing the bed on each of the monitors, but each from a different angle, one monitor for each camera.

"I always love being in this room," Sandra heard her mother's voice say, then she appeared, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, my god!" Sandra gasped as she watched her mother unbutton her blouse, then remove it and toss it aside out of the camera's field of view, revealing a skimpy lace bra that barely contained her C-cup breasts, her large dark nipples clearly visible through the material. "She looks so young."

"And we love it when you're in this room," a man's voice said, then Jenny's father, Dean, stepped into the camera's field of view to stand in front of her mother as she reached behind herself to release her bra, letting it fall forward, exposing her breasts, her large dark nipples hard, while at the same time Dean undid his trousers and let them slide to the floor, then pushed his boxers down, his hard cock standing out in front of him, right in Helen's face.

"Oh, no you don't," another woman's voice said, then a naked Cara Crasner, Jenny's mother, stepped into the scene, her B-cup breasts topped with tiny dark nipples. "Ladies first," she said, reaching for Helen's skirt as she unzipped it, pulling it down and off, leaving Helen naked on the bed.

Sandra watched in open-mouthed disbelief as Cara leaned over and softly kissed her mother, then crawled up onto the bed, pushing Helen over onto her back.

"How is this possible?" Sandra asked in a whisper as she watched Cara kneeling between her mother's legs, then lean over to suck on one of her thick dark nipples. Looking at one of the other monitors, the focus was from behind Cara, her ass and pussy clearly visible as she knelt between Helen's legs, still sucking on her nipples, the fat outer lips of her pussy spread slightly apart to reveal the delicate, dark-tinged inner lips and a dark clit.

"I-I can't believe this," Sandra said, looking at her mother's pussy, her longer inner lips pouting apart to reveal the glistening hole beneath a fat clit.

"I had the same feeling when I discovered this," Jenny said, smiling as she watched her mother reversing herself to lay on top of Helen, pulling her legs up and trapping them beneath her arms, spreading her pussy wide open before lowering her face and dragging her tongue through her spread pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Sandra gasped as she watched Cara eating her mother's pussy.

"Isn't this great?" Jenny asked.

"I cannot believe this!" Sandra gasped when she saw her mother's hands holding Cara's ass cheeks apart in another window, her tongue probing her rosebud, then sliding down and into her pussy.

"Seeing my mother eating pussy is what made me finally try it," Jenny said as they watched the two women eating each other. "Watch this," she said, laughing as she clicked on one of the monitors, then zoomed in until the entire window was filled with a close-up of Helen's pussy, Cara's long tongue teasing her fat clit.

"Mmm, I never get tired of eating your pussy, Helen," Cara said, lifting her head and smiling as she licked her lips. "You're always so wet."

"Then why are you stopping?" Helen asked.

"The boys are getting impatient," Cara laughed, rolling off of Helen onto her back.

"Oh, god!" Sandra gasped when she saw her father and Dean enter the picture, both of them naked, their cocks standing out in front of them.

"Isn't this great?" Jenny laughed as her father climbed on top of Helen, lowering his cock into her open mouth at the same time that he bent over and glued his mouth to her pussy, while Vincent did the same with Cara.

Sandra was a mass of conflicted feelings, on the one hand stunned by what she was seeing. She kept having to remind herself that she was watching her own parents, and Jenny's, instead finding herself fascinated watching what they were doing, seeing how they ate pussy, and amazed that both her mother and Cara seemed to have no problems taking the men's cocks all the way into their mouths as they sucked them. And over all of that, knowing that she wanted to experience it, too.

"Oh, wow!" Sandra gasped when she saw her mother jacking Dean's cock with both hands, her mouth open and her tongue extended as streams of cum spurted from his cock, finally lifting her head and wrapping her lips around the shaft just behind the head, her cheeks hollowing and her throat bobbing as she gulped down his cum.

"Pretty hot, isn't it?" Jenny asked as they watched Cara, Vincent's cock in her mouth, cum leaking from the corners as he obviously came.

"Yeah, really," Sandra panted, feeling her own pussy wet and her nipples hard and tingling.

The two girls watched their parents laying back, everyone catching their breath.

"I'll fast forward to the good part," Jenny said, doing just that, the picture quickly skipping forward, stopping when they saw that the two women were laying on their backs side by side and the two men were crawling between their legs.

"Wouldn't you just love to do that?" Jenny asked as they watched their respective fathers push their cocks into the other's woman.

"It looks like fun," Sandra said as she watched her father fucking Cara and Dean fucking her mother.

"It doesn't bother you?" Jenny asked.

"No, but it shocks me, surprises me," Sandra replied after a moment, stunned by the realization. "They're so strict with me."

"Oh, damn!" Dean said on the video.

Jenny quickly zoomed the pane and they could both see the big vein on Dean's cock pulsing, then they saw cum oozing from around his cock and Sandra realized that he was cumming in her mother.

"Oh, yeah," Vincent grunted, jamming his cock all the way into Cara's pussy, then pulling it out, cum still spurting, directing the stream onto her spread pussy.

"This is my favorite part," Jenny said, smiling broadly as they watched the two men change positions, then get down on their knees to lean over and begin eating their wife's cummy pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Sandra gasped, a hand covering her mouth as she watched wide-eyed as her father ate her mother's pussy full of Dean's cum.

"That is so hot, don't you think?" Jenny asked.

"I-I just can't believe it," Sandra said, her eyes wide when her father leaned up and she could see her mother's pussy spread open, her inner lips pouting to reveal the darkness of her gaping hole within.

"Wouldn't you just love to try it?" Jenny asked.

"What?" Sandra asked.

"Well, any of it, but especially eating a pussy full of cum," Jenny replied. "Eating pussy is like magic and there's nothing like eating cum, so imagine what it would be like to eat them both at the same time."

"I-I just never knew that people did things like that," Sandra said.

"Doesn't look like much else happens," Jenny said, quickly scrubbing through the remainder of the video.

"Can I...can I see the part again where my mother is...your father is fucking my mother?" Sandra asked.

"Easy," Jenny replied, quickly dragging the slider back through the video until she got to the part Sandra asked for, then started it playing. "I can do it in slow motion, if you like," she said, quickly clicking the mouse just as her father was approaching Helen's pussy with his cock.

"My father has a really thick cock," Jenny commented as they watched it stretch Helen's pussy as it slid into her. "See how your mother's pussy seems to grab it when he pulls back," she pointed out as Helen's pussy seemed to distend slightly.

"Wow," Sandra said, breathing deeply as they watched the entire scene again, but in slow motion, including her father eating her mother's pussy when it was full of Dean's cum.

"You want to watch another one?" Jenny asked, grinning up at a stunned Sandra. "This is tame compared to some of them, believe me."

"Maybe later," Sandra replied. "I'm still in shock from this one."

"Why don't we go for a swim?" Jenny suggested. "If you're half as hot and bothered as I am, you could use a good cooling off."

"That sounds like a good idea," Sandra replied, smiling as she shook her head. "How long have you known about the videos, your parents?" she asked as they made their way to the swimming pool.

"About a year, I guess," Jenny replied. "My Dad was getting the blue screen of death and he asked me if I could help him. As you can see, computers are my thing, other than sex. When I got to the logon screen, he told me the protocols were on a piece of paper taped to the bottom of the keyboard. I don't think that he ever considered that I'd try to use his computer, but when I saw three layers of password security and that it wasn't connected to the internet, I was curious. I mean, who has a computer like that? So, one day when they weren't home, I logged on and started exploring. It wasn't that hard, as the only thing on the computer is videos of my parents having sex with other people, terabytes of it."

"Have you watched all of the videos?" Sandra asked.

"Not even close," Jenny laughed. "But I've watched a few from each folder. After seeing the videos, I couldn't wait to try things. It just looked like such fun. Plus, it was fun to see Mom and Dad's friends like that. Some of the guys have really big cocks, some really small."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," Sandra said when they arrived at the swimming pool nestled in the midst of a lush tropical garden in the back of the house.

"We don't need them, silly," Jenny laughed, quickly undressing, rubbing her smaller breasts with both hands, her tiny dark nipples hard.

Blushing as she undressed, Sandra stole glimpses of Jenny, noticing that in spite of being so lean, that she had a fat pussy from which she could just make out her delicate, dark-tinged inner lips and dark clit protruding, the car always so dark that she hadn't ever been able to see any details when she and John would fuck.

"God, you are really sexy," Jenny commented when Sandra stood nude before her, her full C-cup breasts' dark nipples hard and jutting out. "Come on," she said, turning and diving into the pool, Sandra following.

"Oh!" Sandra gasped when she emerged from the water, feeling Jenny behind her, her arms reaching around so that her hands were filled with her large, hard-nippled breasts.

"Do you mind?" Jenny asked, massaging her breasts, pressing the front of her body against Sandra's back, her own tiny hard nipples pressing against her.

"N-no," Sandra replied, her legs trembling as Jenny's fingers pinched and pulled on her hard nipples.

"I've wanted to feel you up ever since the first time we had sex together in the car with your brother and Craig. I'll stop whenever you'd like," Jenny said, one hand sliding down the front of Sandra's body to cup her pussy, the middle finger slipping between her lips and into her. "Does it feel good?" she asked, gently rubbing Sandra's big fat clit.

"Yes," Sandra breathed, leaning back against Jenny as she felt another woman touching her for the first time in her life.

"Would you like me to eat your pussy?" Jenny asked, feeling Sandra's body shudder as an orgasm rippled through her as she continued to softly rub her big fat clit. "That's the best of all."

"Yes," Sandra replied softly, moaning as her pussy spasmed and her knees threatened to buckle.

"Here, sit up on the edge of the pool," Jenny suggested, releasing Sandra.

Sandra hopped up onto the edge of the pool, her face flushed with excitement.

"Lean back on your hands and bring your feet up onto the edge, too," Jenny instructed, "and spread them wide apart."

Sandra felt her pussy flooding with juices as she complied.

"God, what a delicious-looking pussy," Jenny exclaimed. "Mine is so short and fat, but yours is so long, and the way your lips are like a pair of wings."

Sandra was holding her breath as she watched Jenny lean forward and slowly drag her tongue up through her spread pussy, her whole body convulsing in orgasm as her pussy spasmed when Jenny slid her preternaturally long tongue into her.

"Oh, Sandra, your pussy is just delicious," Jenny said, looking up at her as she licked her lips, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "And made for eating," she said, leaning forward again and gluing her mouth to her, slurping and exploring, needing to hold onto her when she'd suck on her big fat clit, Sandra moaning as orgasm after orgasm swept through her. "God, I could eat you forever," she gasped after a couple of minutes. "Let's go upstairs. I'm going to eat you all night long."

Sandra followed Jenny up the stairs, hardly daring to believe what she was doing, but knowing that she'd do anything to feel Jenny's mouth and tongue on her pussy again. Jenny had been right, it was the most spectacular feeling that she had ever experienced. Laying back on Jenny's bed, Sandra pulled her knees up to her chest, spreading them wide apart, and watched with her mouth and eyes wide open as Jenny leaned over, her long tongue leading the way, watching as it disappeared into her. Her first orgasm rippled through her body, then seemed to go on and on and on, never stopping as Jenny feasted on her pussy, finally lifting her face from her, a big smile on it as she licked her lips, her chin glistening with the sheen of her pussy juices.

"You like?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Sandra replied, gasping for breath. "Oh, yes."

"Do you want to eat mine," Jenny asked, "see what it's like?"

"I-I don't know what to do," Sandra replied.

"You'll figure it out," Jenny said, rolling onto her back and bringing her legs up so that she could cross her ankles behind her head, splitting her fat pussy open as Sandra rolled over to lay in front of her.

"Your pussy is so different from mine," Sandra observed, her face just inches from it.

"Go ahead, taste me, see if you like it," Jenny encouraged her.

Taking a deep breath, Sandra leaned forward and extended her tongue, tentatively sticking it between her pouting, delicate inner lips and tasting the musky flavor of her.

"It tastes good," Sandra said, smiling up at Jenny.

"I know," Jenny replied, smiling back at her. "Now see how much you can make me cum," she instructed, sighing when she felt Sandra's tongue in her pussy.

For the next 10-15 minutes, Sandra explored Jenny's pussy with her tongue, then with Jenny's urging, used her fingers, too, quickly learning that her small dark clit was highly sensitive and that she could make her writhe on the bed when she'd tease it with the tip of her tongue or suck on it, each time rewarded with a fresh flow of juices from her hole which she eagerly lapped up. The whole night they spent eating each other, Sandra falling asleep, only to be awakened by Jenny's tongue between her legs, then waking up and rolling over to do the same to her, waking her moaning as she came, clutching her head as she lapped up her freely flowing juices. Dawn breaking found the two of them in a 69, slurping on each other.

"That was the best night of my life," Sandra panted as they lay in each other's arms, exhausted from a lack of sleep and cumming so much.

"It'll be even better when we add cock to the mix," Jenny assured her. "Interested?" she asked.

"Yes!" Sandra replied, smiling. "Definitely. But can we eat some breakfast first? Pussy is a great thirst quencher, but I'm famished."

"Cumming can be exhausting," Jenny observed with a laugh. "Let's go eat."

Sandra was walking on air as they went naked to the kitchen and ate.

"Are you still as shocked about your parents as you were yesterday?" Jenny asked as they ate.

"Yes and no," Sandra replied. "I understand why our mothers do it together now."

"They also do it to excite our fathers," Jenny said. "Men get turned on watching women together."

"Can we watch another of the videos?" Sandra asked.

"Sure," Jenny replied, a big smile on her face. "Then I want to eat your pussy again."

"Okay," Sandra agreed, smiling back at her. "As long as I get to eat yours, too."

They finished eating and went up to Jenny's parents' bedroom, then into the computer room where Jenny booted the computer and quickly navigated to the proper folder.

"Why don't we try something more recent?" Jenny suggested.

"Okay," Sandra agreed, watching as Jenny opened a folder dated just a few months ago, then started the video.