A Couple of Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessy finished and came downstairs. "Oooohh, ramen, yum!" She hugged him from behind squeezing his breasts. Her package prominent in her yoga pants, rubbing against his ass. Ash tried not to get turned on. "Anything I can help with?" Ash reached around and squeezed her package. "Miso, beef, or chicken?" he asked. "She thought for a moment, miso." "Would you grab the dark miso and the spicy miso from the fridge, it's in the upper left somewhere" he asked pointing at that area of the fridge.

"Sure." She quickly found both and brought them to him. He incorporated them into the broth resulting in the fragrant scent of the broth blanketing the kitchen. "Would you grab the chopsticks and the big bowls from the pantry?" Ash asked dropping the noodles in the broth. "Yup, do you want me to get out some sake?" "Yes please."

In just a few minutes they were seated at the counter slurping away at the noodles. "Not too bad for a bunch of leftovers." Jessy said broth dripping off her chin. "I'd have this again."

Ash was quiet. He was deep in thought holding the glass of sake halfway to his mouth. He remembered the thought he had earlier in the day about the wine. "Jessy, did you make your wish last night when we toasted with the wine?" Jessy put down her bowl from sipping the broth. "Now that you mention it. Yeah, I did. What about you?" "Yes, right after we toasted. Any chance you think it was toasting with the wine that did it?" "I guess that's as plausible as anything else. I thought it was the shooting star. But I guess we didn't wish until a few minutes after that."

They ate quietly for a moment. Jessy finished her food and sipped her sake. "Do you want to test your theory?" Ash put down his bowl, "Why not? Anything you want to wish for?" Jessy smiled "Oh you know, maybe my butt to be a little bigger but firm and lifted again." That wasn't what she was thinking at all. Those stories and the pictures she had looked at and given her ideas. She wanted a cock bigger than Ash's, not massive like the baseball bats in those pictures but at least 8 inches and a little thicker than she was now. She also wanted Ash to have bigger breasts. Those C cups looked great on him but with his height he could pull off more. After reading one particular story, she wanted to try tit fucking Ash. He'd need at least Ds to pull that off to her satisfaction.

Ash got up and pulled the bottle of wine from the fridge. It looked like it had at least four glasses left. He pulled out two stemless glasses and poured a healthy amount in each. Sitting back down he raised his glass. "May our wishes come true." He felt like he should say more but instead made a wish. He wished he could make his cock and balls disappear so he would know what it was like to be completely a woman, and as he took a sip, thinking that he'd like to see Jessy's ass be a bit bigger too. Jessy clinked his glass, she crossed her fingers of her left land and wished Ash had very full D cups and that his nipples would be as large as hers were while she was nursing, she also wished for a bigger dick, a grower that shrunk down to barely and inch and a half when soft growing to just over eight thick inches. She wished that her balls would only descend when she was horny, hiding most of her package when she didn't need it. She didn't want her cock to disappear completely when soft, standing up to pee had serious advantages. She took a sip and found the flavor different again, still musky with a bit more fruit, like dark plums, and a little tobacco.

Ash sipped the wine and was surprised. Today it was light, tangy, almost. Full bodied but with just a hint of floral. The scent reminded him of fresh peach blossoms.

They put their glasses down and looked at each other expectantly. Nothing happened. Ash didn't know what he expected. Last night he had been a little drunk, but he didn't think anything had happened before he went to bed. He picked up his wine and took another sip. This sip tasted like a good Malbec. Wildly different than what he had just tasted a minute ago. He looked at Jessy. "Umm do you feel anything?" "Other than full of dinner I don't feel any different, you?" She had been staring expectantly at his chest and lifted her eyes to his. "Nope, maybe I was wrong." He put off the flavor change in the wine, blaming it on the flavor of the broth and the fat from the beef that had coated his tongue before he took a sip.

"Well, what do you want to do tonight? You've already filled all of my holes today, want to just Netflix and chill?" Jessy smirked at him, "You know that means watch a few shows and then have sex right? Did you not get enough of my dick today?"

Ash smiled, he knew what he'd said, "Well I was thinking relax and watch something on streaming, but I might be up for another round later." He reached over and patted her package through her yoga pants. They tag teamed cleaning up from dinner making sure to brush against each other's asses and breasts as they passed.

Taking their wine to the living room they chose a new series and lay on the couch snuggling. Three episodes into the Korean Sci-Fi show they had chosen. Jessy started caressing his breasts with her hand. Slow languid movements that felt nice. His nipples hardened when she slid her fingers over each in turn. He tried to focus but started to get distracted. She was making it difficult for him to concentrate on the subtitles. He reached his free hand over to check her bulge, she was at least half hard.

Ash looked over at her, she was smiling and pretending to watch the show. She was obviously concentrating more on teasing his breasts than watching. He pushed her hand away, and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it behind the sectional.

Ash straddled her hips, trapping her hardening dick under his ass. He removed his bra letting his breasts fall free into her face. Jessy grinned and reached out to lick first one, then the other nipple. Pulling a breast to her mouth she started sucking gently, switching breasts every once and a while so the other didn't get too lonely.

Ash ground his crotch into her hardened dick. He felt like he might cum from his nipples alone. Jessy cupped the breast she wasn't sucking and started to roll his other nipple with her fingers. Ash stiffened, his pussy was wet, he could feel his panties getting damp and his balls pulled tight up tight. What felt like a little orgasm washed through him centering on his nipples and spreading through his breasts into his chest. He pushed Jessy down onto the sofa and away from his breasts. Her spit forming a string from her mouth to his nipple as he pushed her away. He leaned down for a hard kiss biting her lower lip gently as he pulled away.

Ash grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head lifting her torso from the cushions as he did. Jessy fell back, her braless breasts swaying. Ash slid off her lap and went to work on her yoga pants. He hooked his fingers under the sides of her waistband and pulled making sure to catch her underwear along the way. As he pulled everything off, he saw the black lacy boyshorts pull away from her pussy soaked with her juices. Her dick and balls flopped free.

Ash finished pulling Jessy's pants off and threw them at the TV. The panties hung up on the corner of the TV and the yoga pants slid to the floor. Ash hooked his thumbs at his waist bent over and slid his pants down turning as he did. He left his new panties on making sure that Jessy could see the spreading wet spot at his pussy. He finished his strip tease and got on all fours. Crawling up to Jessy he licked his lips.

Jessy had hoped her teasing would mean more sex, but the strip tease was more than she had expected, Ash was really good at this girl thing. She was rock hard, and her pussy was dripping. When he started crawling towards, she her lifted her dick from her stomach where it had landed when she had pulled her pants off offering it to Ash. Ash sat back folding his legs under him. Her pulled her hips towards him and pushed her cock back to her belly. Pushing up her balls he buried his face in her pussy. They had neglected her pussy and clit for most of their sexual adventures that day. He'd forgotten she still had all of her female bits until he'd seen her playing with her clit after he had passed out.

Working slowly and using only the tip of his tongue he started with her outer labia tasting every shaved fold. He dipped into her vagina for a lick to collect her juices. Sweet and sour with a little musk close to how his had tasted. He continued working, one hand holding her balls out of the way, the other tracing patterns on her hip, thigh and stomach. He worked his way deeper, pausing to circle the outside of her clit occasionally.

Jessy had been thinking with her dick the whole day. Ok, well she hadn't when she'd gotten off on the conference table, but she'd been imagining she was stroking her dick at the time. She usually wasn't a big fan of cunnilingus, but she was really enjoying it tonight. She loved the tease. She thought he had learned something about having a pussy in the last day. He was putting it to good use.

Jessy pushed her hips further into his face to encourage him to start working on her clit. Ash got the hint; she was ready for more. He moved his hand from her hip and traced it along the inside of her thigh. He pushed back her inner labia with his tongue and blew on her exposed clit. Jessy shivered. Ash inserted one finger in her dripping pussy. She tried to squeeze it, but it wasn't enough. He inserted another and started slowly move in and out as he alternated circles around her clit with his tongue. Her clit throbbed when he touched it directly it seemed swollen and larger than usual, but maybe that was because he hadn't does this in years. He pushed his fingers up searching for the elusive g-spot. He had never been able to find it before, but that was before he had his own vagina. He pushed into a spongy spot and Jessy's legs clamped around his head. Ash pushed harder and started slow circles and a come-hither motion. He pressed this tongue flat on her clit and licked up. Jessy spasmed and arched her back pressing his nose into the base of her scrotum. Her smell started to make him drip. He rubbed his thighs together, his balls dripped with his moisture.

Jessy could feel it coming. She squeezed his head between her legs. Her back arched as the first wave started. She panted and moaned, her hands clasping her breasts as her chest heaved. She climbed the last run of the ladder to her first orgasm. She rode his tongue and ground her pussy into his face. Her dick almost forgotten, twitching as she humped his face. She came like a girl, it was wonderful. Ash was really into it. He added a third finger, it slid right in. He started teasing her by pulling his fingers completely out and pulling his tongue away and let her hunch back. He decided to suck on her clit pretending it was her cock.

Jessy was almost overstimulated. When he started sucking on her clit, she came again. A little scream escaped her lips she grabbed his head, his long hair tickling her thighs as she pressed his head into her pussy. Her balls were getting smashed, but it was honestly worth the pain. She twitched as the post orgasmic waves radiated from her clit.

Ash was having trouble breathing. His hand was trapped in Jessy's vagina, his nose in her scrotum between her balls, and his mouth buried in her vulva covered in her juices. He tried to tell her he needed air. Jessy felt the vibrations of his speech and came again. Squeezing him even harder. Ash pushed on her vagina and her ass, squeezing his head and ears out from between her legs, pulling his hair into his sticky face as he moved away.

Jessy was a vegetable, breathing heavily. Ash got to his feet his legs tingling as the blood came back. He walked to the kitchen to wash his face, he could feel his wet panties sliding between his legs and over his balls. Face washed and his hair damp, he walked back to the sofa.

Jessy lay on the sectional looking spent, legs wide open, her hand wrapped around her hard cock. "Hey babe, I'm still hard... Wanna ride?" "Like, cowgirl?" "Yep," she held her dick straight up. "You wore me out so you're going to have to do all the work."

Ash looked down at her playing with her dick staring back at him focused on his breasts. He knew he'd done almost the same thing to her in the past. Same look, different dick. He was a little tired but fuck it, why not. He stripped off his panties, tossed them over the sectional with the rest of his clothing and straddled her stomach. Her dick resting against his ass.

The show was still playing, who knew how many episodes they had missed. He lifted his ass, reached between his legs pushing his penis and balls aside, and guided her dick into his waiting pussy. "Her dick, my pussy "he thought. "I never thought I'd be thinking those words." He had really embraced this fantasy, taking her joyfully in every hole. Who knew how this had happened, but the last day had been magical. He lowered himself on to her, placing his hands on her chest right below her breasts. He started sliding up and down a little moving his hips from side to side. When she started to thrust, he stopped. "No, I'm riding you. I want to see why you love this so much." He continued. Feeling her dick fill his crevices and tease different spots as he experimented. This wasn't fucking, it was more intimate. Two people exploring each other and all the pleasurable feelings they could provide each other.

Jessy watched him and enjoyed each time he found a new spot and squeezed her dick with his vagina. Ash leaned down and kissed her, their breasts pressing together. He kissed her again and started to work into a rhythm. He started to fuck her like he was making love to her, looking deep into her eyes. His penis bounced and dragged across her belly as he worked his vagina up and down her dick. The movements of his penis sent little shocks into his groin each time it tapped one of their bodies. He started up the escalator to orgasm, his dick acting like it was a clit. Jessy was holding her orgasm back. She could see him enjoying controlling the pace of their lovemaking. She pushed him back up and cupped his breasts, so they didn't bounce as he rode her. She let his nipples graze her palms as they moved up and down in time with his thrusting hips. Ash closed his eyes and focused on the feelings. For the moment he wasn't a man or a woman, just a human riding their spouses dick enjoying every sensation. He wanted to cum like a woman, it didn't matter if he still had a penis. He passed his tipping point. Clenching hard with his thighs and vagina as his body shuddered in pleasure. Jessy couldn't hold on any longer, the squeezing of his vagina causing her to come as well, hot spurts shooting deep inside Ash.

Ash leaned over satisfied. Their breasts pressing together. He kissed her for a moment. Pulling off quickly, he did the ungainly run to the bathroom. When he came back the TV was off, and Jessy had turned off the downstairs lights. He found her in their bathroom, washing her male and female bits. She finished up and hugged him. "Ash, I love you. This has been the most amazing 24 hours of my life, if we are back to normal tomorrow, I'm going to miss the new you, but know I will love you the same looking like this or a man." Ash hugged her back, "Thanks honey. I love you too. Honestly, I hope your dick doesn't disappear any time soon. I kind of like it." He winked at her. She smiled at him and tweaked one of his nipples. "Get ready for bed and spoon naked?" "Yes please." They washed up and got in bed. Jessy snuggled up behind Ash as the big spoon. Ash dropped off like a rock. Jessy's even breathing, warm breasts pressed to his back, cock between his ass cheeks, his hand on top of hers cupping his breast put him right to sleep. Jessy smiled as she felt him drop off. She couldn't be happier with the way the day had gone. They had had arguably the best sex of their marriage. She hoped that tomorrow would be just as fun.

Thank you for reading! I really enjoyed writing it. At the time I submitted this, I've written another seven days of Ash and Jessy's adventures. I'm planning to publish it as well but need to edit it first. If you have any interest in helping me edit or have a vulva and would like to help with accuracy related to sex from that perspective, I would really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out. Additionally, I would appreciate your comments and criticism. Writing in the void of my own head only gives me one perspective.