A Couple of Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sent a quick text to Jessy "Back to normal, getting smoothie and going to the warehouse club." A quick stop at the smoothie place for Jessy's smoothie, a bagel, and a smoothie for him. He pulled into the warehouse club parking lot. It was jammed like most Saturdays. Getting out of the car he made sure the thong wasn't showing. He was overdressed for the temperature. Most folks were wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and a few gave him disapproving looks for his attire. He smiled back. He quickly grabbed the things they were low on, detergent, paper towels, those little yogurts Jessy liked. Taking a short cut to the registers he found himself in the clothing department passing the women's underwear and bras. He slowed, he'd wished for a bra all day, and it would be nice to have some underwear that fit his new butt. What if he didn't turn back? He wouldn't need them. Deciding he could always return them or maybe Jessy would want them, he grabbed a set of sports bras he hoped would fit and a mixed pack of panties, no thongs, and wandered into the main clothing area. He pretended like he was browsing. He was looking for some joggers like Jessy had put on this morning and a comfy shirt or two. Finding a few he thought looked good he quickly tossed them in the cart, and an extra-large men's shirt to cover the underwear. Making his way to the front he sighed at the lines. Noting that the self-checkout was shorter, he quickly jumped in line. Five minutes later he was checked out and no one gave him a second glance. Heading outside he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He loaded the car and checked his phone. Jessy had sent a picture.

Jessy finally finished and headed home. She drove a little too fast on the way home, but she wanted to see what happened when she got home. As she got closer to the house her excitement grew, butterflies in her stomach. Sticking one hand under her panties she checked. Nothing yet. Keeping her hand tight against her mound, she kept driving. Disappointed, she finally removed her hand as she entered their neighborhood. Opening the garage door, she pulled in and parked. As the door came back down, she felt her panties tighten. She wiggled her pants and panties down to her knees and watched her dick and balls grow back. Slowly pushing out of her, it looked like a slow-motion video of a flower growing. Once it stopped, she reached out and touched her dick. It twitched. She grabbed her phone and took a pic and sent it to Ash.

She pulled her panties up, swung Her legs out of the car and kicked off her pants and shoes. Scooping up her pants and shoes she walked into the house. Ash had cleaned up, she peered out the back window rubbing her dick through her panties. He'd gotten to the back yard too. The afternoon was now open.

Jessy, now hard, opened the dishwasher to grab a clean cup. Giggling as she saw the dildos. "I guess Ash had some fun without me." she thought. Pouring some water in a glass, she started thinking about Ash's potential uses for the dildo. Quickly getting horny from the ideas that spung to mind, she quickly went down a rabbit hole. Grabbing her phone, she headed to the sofa. Sprawling out, she quickly searched for a few things. She texted Ash she asked "hey... what do they call women with dicks in your stories?" A few moments later he texted back. "dickgirls, futanari, hermaphrodites... why?" Jessy didn't text back. She quickly searched each term. Some of the pictures were quite graphic. She added "story" to her search and found a few sites that promised erotic fiction. She picked one at random and started reading. This one was about a wife waking up well-endowed and making her husband submit and forcing him to become a sissy. She quickly went back and picked another; the sissy stuff wasn't for her. Finding another it was about a woman with a dick's first time. The story was short and sweet, and the young dickgirl definitely got laid. She kept reading not noticing when the garage door opened closed holding her dick in her hand and lightly caressing the head with her thumb.

Ash opened the text and looked at the pic. There it was. Jessy's dick. Well, that answered that question. Another text followed as he put the cart in the corral. He quickly responded. What was she doing? Ash got into the car and drove home, lost in thought. What was really going on? Why did they change only at the house? With no description of when Jessy's dick came back, his heartbeat rose as he got closer to the house anticipating that at any moment his breasts would balloon out. When nothing had happened by the time, he entered the garage door his heart rate finally slowed. He hopped out and started unloading. By the time he had thrown the food in the freezer and leaned in to grab the clothes and Jessy's smoothie he felt his arms start to brush his chest and things start to move under his shirt. He put a hand to his chest and felt his breasts slowly fill in. Looked like he was going to need those sports bras after all.

Ash walked into the house and tossed the clothes on the dining room table and walked towards the living room. He stopped after he turned the corner. Jessy was sprawled on the sofa, stroking her hard dick and reading her phone. Ash spoke up, "honey, I'm home..."

Jessy looked up, noting the curve of his breasts under his shirt, she smiled, putting down the phone. "Hey babe! Welcome home! Now strip." Ash looked at her. "What?" "Strip. Now" He started to protest. She stopped him. "You can't send me sexy pictures and not expect punishment, now strip." Ash paused. He started to get wet. He pulled off his hoody then the t-shirt, his breasts bouncing free. "Very nice, now the pants." His hands went to the waist of his pants, and he remembered the thong. His face turned red. Jessy narrowed her eyes, "Why did you stop?" Ash reluctantly pulled them down quickly trying to hide the thong and pull it all off at once. Instead of getting the thong off he succeeded only in pulling down the pants. Standing slowly so she wouldn't see the moisture starting to seep into the panties, he looked down at Jessy. "Is that my thong?" "Umm yeah" "Looks good on you." "You're not mad?" "Nope, spin please." He did. She smiled again. "It does look good on you, next time just ask. We're all girls here. Now take 'em off and come over here and sit by me." She sat up a little as he kicked off the thong and sat down. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Go get the lube, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

Ash felt his penis twitch and his pussy get wetter. He sat there. Jessy licked his ear lobe. "Run. Now. If you go quickly, I'll fuck you missionary and let you wrap your legs around me." She placed his hand on her dick and smeared his palm with precum.

Ash didn't run but he did hurry. He felt his breasts bounce freely as he took the stairs two at a time. He searched for the lube everywhere, he could feel his pussy lubricating. He remembered he had given it to Jessy that morning and crawled on all fours around the bed searching for it. He had to press his breasts to the floor to reach it under the bed dragging his nipples across the rough carpet. It was delightful agony. Sitting up, his legs tucked under him and breasts bouncing into place he snatched the condom Jessy had tossed on the floor. He pulled himself up using the bed and quickly made his way downstairs.

He could see Jessy's phone screen as he came up behind the couch, she was looking at a picture of an animated woman with an enormous penis penetrating someone's ass. Ash grabbed the phone and tossed it away from Jessy. "Where do you want to do it?" Jessy looked at him, "Where? In your ass silly" Ash leaned over the back of the sofa giving her an eyeful of his breasts and rubbed her dick head. "No, I mean what room." Jessy thought about it. "Backyard?" "I thought you said it's too cold? Besides its daylight, the neighbors could see." "Well, it's not going to be me on the ground. But I see your point. "What about one of the kid's rooms?" Ash nodded slowly. "Ok, but we need to remember to clean up after." Jessy jumped up and snatched her phone her breasts and cock bobbing. "Last one there has to make dinner tonight." and ran upstairs.

Ash followed, today had been a total fantasy, and Jessy was living it up. She hadn't been this energetic about sex in years, maybe ever. He'd never seen her look at porn before. He found her waiting in the larger of their kids' rooms, surrounded by anime posters. "On your knees please." He got on his knees and put down the condom and lube. "Suck, please." she commanded. Ash leaned forward. He liked her commanding tone; it turned him on even more. He started sucking and humming like before. He loved the taste. Her dick head was covered with her precum, and he savored it.

Jessy let him suck for a moment, holding up her phone and snapping a picture, she was enjoying watching a beautiful woman servicing her, it made it twice as nice that it was her husband. She stopped him after a moment. "On you back please." She tossed him a Pokémon pillow, "Put that under your ass." Ash laid down on the floor and arched his back sliding the pillow under him. He laid down caressing his breasts and playing with his nipples. He could feel moisture dripping from his pussy down his ass.

Jessy pulled her phone from behind her back and snapped another picture. Ash quickly tried to cover his soft penis and balls but was too late. Jessy grinned at him "You know, just in case this is all gone tomorrow..." Ash glared at her. He was going to delete that later. "Now what were we doing? Oh yes, fucking you in the ass." Jessy knelt down and poured lube on his rosebud, sliding a finger in and rubbing it around. Ash groaned and thrust his hips up. Jessy obliged and put another finger in and added a little more lube.

Ash was so a bit annoyed about that picture, but he was rethinking deleting it. Her fingers in his ass had him was thinking that he would love to see the pic later, maybe with his own fingers in his ass. He knew he looked like a sex kitten with a penis and that was hot.

Jessy was so hard it hurt. She pulled her fingers from his ass and positioned her dick. "Ready honey? Tell me you want it." "I want you inside me." "Beg. And tell me how much better I am at fucking than you." Ash scooched forward pushing his rosebud up to her dick. "I need your dick, you are the best cock I've ever had, I want you to fuck me every day." "You didn't say I was better." He mewed, "If you put it in right now, I'll say your better at fucking." Jessy grabbed his hips and shoved. Ash screamed. He was glad he was still a little loose from earlier. Jessy paused to let him acclimate. Ash wrapped his legs around her waist crossing his feet just above her ass and pulled her as deep as he could. Ash relaxed as he stretched to accommodate her. Jessy started thrusting hard, the angle forcing her dick to rub his prostate. Ash panted and she thrust into him. "Oh god, oh god" he repeated. She really was better at fucking than him. He'd never gotten her to act like this when fucking her. She only moaned like this when she was on top.

Jessy grunted and sweated with the effort of fucking Ash. His ass was so tight. She loved it. She was totally going to tap this ass weekly. Well, if her dick stayed. She really hoped it did. She'd had the best sex maybe ever in the last few hours. She felt more daring than she ever had before.

Ash thought he might pass out from the overload of sensations. Masturbating earlier wasn't this good, and all his play with dildos had never come close to this. He humped back at her, meeting her thrust for thrust. His pussy was soaked, lubricating Jessy's dick even more. He lost track of time; his world was a blur of cock in and out and his bouncing breasts. His pleasure rose and climbed but never crested. He felt like he would explode. He could feel his penis bouncing on his stomach with each thrust his balls tight to his body. Jessy lifted on hand and pinched his nipple. He screamed again and exploded, his ass clenched over and over milking Jessy. His penis spurted its clear fluid in an almost continuous set of pulses. Ash closed his eyes and rode the waves of pleasure. He kept climbing his orgasm going and going. He could feel the world fading away, the only thing left was the overwhelming pleasure consuming him.

Ash opened his eyes slowly and realized he had passed out. His left nipple hurt, and his ass was sore. His breasts and stomach were covered in his issue, it pooled in his belly button and could feel Jessy's cum dripping from his ass onto the damp pillow.

Jessy was sitting on the bed in the room with one leg propped up, watching her phone intently. One hand working her clit under her balls. He could hear a woman grunting and another screaming in ecstasy, obviously they were fucking. Was she watching porn?

Ash rolled onto his side and crawled over to the bed and sat back on his ankles, legs under him and knees spread open. He looked up at Jessy. "You are better at fucking than me. It's official. I love your dick." Jessy smiled. "Ash, I love you. Fucking you is so much fun. I don't know how long this is going to last but I'm really enjoying it." Ash looked up at her. "I love you too. If I didn't know better, I'd say to you'd wanted a dick your whole life." Jessy looked at him, "Honestly, I didn't till we were talking last night about your fantasies. The idea of me with a dick fucking you just got into my head. I admit I'd never wanted one before, but I love having one. And honestly, I'm finding you like this such a turn on. Are you ok with all of this? I know it was one of your fantasies but it's a lot, and I have been dominating you a little." Ash shrugged raising his breasts "I'm struggling with this a little to be honest and I have no idea what we're going to do when the kids are back, but this has always been a fantasy and I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as I can. But honestly, right now, I hope it isn't forever. I don't want this pleasure to stop but I miss being me." "I'll admit that part of me wished I could be entirely a woman a few times today, like when I first put on your thong. But I really enjoyed my hour and a half of being my normal self around town. My dick even worked like normal. Like this," he motioned to his torso, "my penis seems really useless." I wish I could make it disappear except when I want to pee." He slumped over, his forehead touching the bed a little embarrassed about his confessions. "I love your dick, and you are mind blowing at fucking me." "I'm not sure normal sex will ever be the same when we go back."

Jessy slid off the bed and lifted his head. She looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply. Not hard or dominating but a kiss that shares the soul. She pulled back and said, "Whatever you need I'm here for you. I say we enjoy this as much as we can, while we can. I'm sure we will figure it out together." She placed a finger above his penis and ran it up his stomach and between his breasts, collecting some of the clear cum still there. She stuck her finger in her mouth. "You taste good. I like your shaving job, very smooth." She handed him her phone.

The video was paused. He looked at the women in the video and realized that Jessy must have put her phone on the dresser and recorded them. Jessy reached over and pressed play. The video started right as he started cumming all over his torso. It showed his body shaking, back arching, his penis jumping as it squirted steams of fluid over his stomach and breasts. He saw his body go limp. His legs fell from around her waist. Jessy in the video kept thrusting and leaned over and bit his left nipple. He didn't stir. She let go of his hip and arched her back playing with her nipples and grabbing her breasts. She kept thrusting into him, his body limp and his breasts bouncing with every thrust, small squirts of fluid dribbling from his penis as she pumped him. Pulling at her nipples she slowed her thrusts pausing each time she bottomed out. Jessy grunted and moaned in the video; she was cumming hard. She fell forward, catching herself with her hand before she fell on top of him. After two more thrusts she pulled out, cum dripping from her dick. She exited the frame for a moment and came back her now flaccid dick filling the view. The video stopped.

Fuck that had been hot. He got wet watching her use his body after he passed out. No wonder he was sore. He looked at the video length, 38 minutes long. They had fucked for 38 minutes, that beat their previous record by almost 20 minutes. He handled the phone back. "Save that, I want to watch it again later." She grinned "Oh I will, I might make your scream my text tone."

Ash stood up, "I think I need a shower." She leaned over and licked his penis. "You want me to help?" "Only if we actually shower, teasing is ok, but none of this," he motioned to her dick, "in any of this" he pointed between his legs.

She stood up and hugged him, their breasts squishing together and the fluids on his torso rubbing on hers. Looking up at him with a cute smile she simply said, "okay."

Their shower went on for quite a while, she showed him how to condition his hair and ended up shaving off the remainder of her pubic hair to match his new look while he watched. Getting out of the shower she wrapped a towel around him and smacked his ass. He walked downstairs in the towel while she went to the closet.

Downstairs Ash pulled out the clothing he'd purchased from the warehouse club. Opening the underwear first he slid into a pair of black cotton hip huggers with a nice wide band. His bulge was visible, but they looked sleek on his thighs and hugged his ass. He liked the feeling.

He then opened a sports bra and struggled into it. The fit seemed good. The bra supported him and pushed his breasts together.

Pulling a pair of the joggers up his smooth legs he enjoyed the feeling of the soft fabric on his legs. His bulge was barely visible through the pants, and he thought how good it would look if he could make his package disappear. He shrugged, his bra preventing his breasts from jiggling for the first time today. He had really needed one this morning.

He pulled one of the shirts over his head. The loose fit was a good choice. He walked to the hall mirror. No one would guess he was ever a man. The woman who looked at him from the mirror smiled. Jessy came downstairs and saw him looking at himself in the mirror. She walked up from behind and cupped his breasts.

"A bra?" she asked. "Yeah, I bought a couple today. All that yard work really chafed my nipples." She put her hand down his pants and squeezed a cheek. "Panties? Didn't I tell you to ask?" "Umm I bought some panties for myself too, and the pants and the shirt."

Jessy stood next to Ash and looked at his reflection. He looked good, nothing male about the full hips accented by the cut of the shit or the swell of his breasts. His cute face stared back at her as if asking for approval. "Honey, you look good, I'd fuck you. Oh wait. I just did." She smiled, "You look good, really you do."

They made their way to the kitchen and realized the time. That hike today was out. Sex and the resulting cleanup had taken way too long. It was time to start dinner. They played a quick game of rock paper scissors. The winner had to start preparing dinner, the loser had to clean up the mess they had left in the kids' room.

Ash won. He slapped Jessy on the ass as she left the kitchen and started puttering around trying to figure out what was for dinner. He was suddenly starving. Pulling out some of the leftover food from the previous night, he decided on some ramen. Starting some dashi broth, he cut up some veggies and pulled some fancy ramen noodles they had purchased a few weeks ago from the pantry. Soft boiling some eggs, cutting the leftover steak into thin strips, slicing up mushrooms, digging the fish cake out of the freezer, and cutting some carrots into thin square slices, he worked quickly.