All Comments on 'A Couple of Wishes Pt. 01'

by firsttimewriterlongtimereader

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
updownhorseboardupdownhorseboardabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it, the relationship between the characters felt great and the sex was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was the perfect. You should add more tags to make it easier for more people to find it. I hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

beautiful but make the paragraphs more airy

a sequel no doubt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'd definitely love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot hot hot! Please more.

nobe212nobe212about 1 year ago

I love it! Very creative idea and well executed. Looking forward to what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Very well thought out and written. I especially liked how well you managed to convey their emotions and showed how unsure they were and then the fear, anxiety, acceptance and finally their combined excitement.

Thanks for posting it. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Jayleigh_AuraJayleigh_Aura12 months ago

I loved it! Great job and very creative. I'll be reading the sequel soon. Five stars from me!

BaatezuuBaatezuu11 months ago

The way you showed each character and their emotional state is awesome. A lot of times short stories will just focus on the physical and not the state of mind of the characters. You really nailed both.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The second story I'm reading. So I'm back for more. But please note: "glands" is plural for a lot of different organs but it does not mean the head of a penis which is called the "glans" or the glans head - but only by people trying to sound "scientific".

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodge10 months ago

Very creative, imaginative, and original! I enjoyed Chapter 1 and will definitely check out your other works. I also invite you to check out my stories published here on Literotica!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_698 months ago

Superb exploration. Well done! Kept me aroused and page turning from start to finish. Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirsttimewriterlongtimereader@firsttimewriterlongtimereader
Firstly I'd like to apologize for all my proofreading errors. I write the vast majority of my work on the phone in stolen time here and there. I know I need an editor. I would also love to have some folks who could beta read for me. If you are interested in either please reach...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES