A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I could do modeling," Sheri suggested.

"You could, definitely," Charles agreed. "They don't come any cuter than you and you've got a good body."

"But I'd still need a portfolio, wouldn't I?" Sheri asked.

"Yes," Charles agreed.

"Ah, there you are," Amy said as she breezed in the door with Reginald in tow. "We only had two couples for counseling, so we finished early. Would you like to join us for dinner? We're going to Pedro's," she said, naming their favorite Mexican restaurant.

"That sounds great," Charles replied, seeing the disappointment on Sheri's face before she hid it behind a smile as she agreed.

Charles was laying back on his bed, stuffed from dinner, slowly jacking his rock-hard cock, when there was a quiet knock on his door and then it opened, giving him barely enough time to pull the sheet over himself as Sheri slipped in wearing her old-man t-shirt, quietly closing the door behind her.

"Mom and dad are asleep," she announced, moving forward to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I was getting there myself," Charles said.

"If I want a portfolio, would you do it?" Sheri asked.

"What kind of a portfolio?" Charles asked.

"Like the one you showed me," Sheri replied softly, her face flushing.

"I could, but are you sure that that's what you want?" Charles asked.

"I'm not sure, but maybe," Sheri replied. "The idea excites me, especially because I know that mom would freak out if she knew, that she'd never do anything like that."

"You shouldn't do things to defy mom, you should do things because you want to do them," Charles admonished. "Especially not things like that. Besides, have you ever posed nude for a camera?"

"No," Sheri replied.

"Have you ever had sex in front of anyone?" he asked.

"No," Sheri replied.

"If I do a portfolio for you, you're going to be naked in front of me, totally exposed," Charles explained. "There won't be a hair or a freckle on your body that I won't see and be familiar with."

"I guess I hadn't thought about that," Sheri said.

"I'd watch you have sex," Charles said, staring at her. "Up close with a camera. You've seen the photos."

"With that guy in the photos, the one with the nice cock?" Sheri asked.

"Yes," I replied, "him and also a black guy. Have you ever had sex with a black guy?"

"No," Sheri replied, shaking her head.

"How do you feel about that?" Charles asked.

"Okay, I guess," Sheri replied. "I mean, I don't have anything against black people."

"And you wouldn't have a problem being naked in front of me?" Charles asked.

"No," Sheri replied after a moment. "I mean, you're my brother. I trust you."

"Take off your t-shirt, show me your body," Charles said.

"Charles!" Sheri exclaimed, her hands automatically going to cover her breasts.

"Like I said," Charles said, smiling at her.

"I...I wasn't expecting..." Sheri stammered, fidgeting as she sat on the edge of the bed, then suddenly reaching down and pulling her t-shirt off over her head, leaving her sitting naked on the bed, her naked breasts with their hard nipples pointed at him.

"Nice," Charles said when he saw her breasts, smiling when she blushed, fighting the urge to cover herself, her hands pressed into her lap.

"Well?" Sheri asked.

"Show me the rest," Charles said. "Think of the pictures you saw and show me the rest."

Hesitating for a few seconds, Sheri stood up, looking down at her brother laying on the bed, her knees and ankles pressed firmly together, though Charles could see her long pussy lips hanging down into the gap space where her thighs didn't quite meet and the small tattoo of three strawberries above her pussy.

"Really nice," Charles complimented her. "Turn around, let me see your ass."

Charles sighed when he saw his sister's perfect bubble butt.

"Spread your legs and bend over," he instructed.

Sheri fidgeted for a moment, then sighed and bent over 90ยบ, spreading her feet apart as she did so, knowing that her brother was now able to clearly see her pussy and rosebud.

"Great ass, Sheri," Charles said, "but I really love your pussy lips."

"God!" Sheri gasped, standing up and turning around to face him. "You're my brother!"

"And you want me to photograph you nude, having sex," Charles reminded her. "Besides, you do have incredible pussy lips. Hasn't anyone ever told you that before?"

"A few times," Sheri admitted, blushing. "But I've also seen a few guys totally turned off when they saw them. I was always embarrassed by them. None of the other girls had pussy lips as long as mine."

"Idiots," Charles snorted.

"You really like them?" Sheri asked, turning back around and bending over, looking back between her legs at her brother staring at her pussy, her long pussy lips butterflied open.

"Damn, Sheri," Charles said, rearranging his rock-hard cock beneath the sheet.

"Am I turning you on?" Sheri asked, her cheeks coloring.

"Of course you are," Charles replied, seeing her pussy juices beading on the dark-tinged edges of her pussy lips and on her huge clit.

"Will you do a portfolio for me?" she asked as she stood up and turned around facing him.

"Only if you're absolutely sure that that's what you want," Charles replied slowly. "It's one thing to show me your body, it's another to have me watch you sucking a cock or getting fucked."

"I want to try," Sheri said. "If I don't like it, can't do it, I can stop, right?"

"Of course," Charles replied. "This is for you, at your request. Nobody's going to force anything on you that you don't want."

"Then I want to try it," Sheri said, shuddering, her whole body breaking out in goosebumps.

"There's one more thing that you need to consider," Charles told her.

"What's that?" Sheri asked.

"That guy in the pictures," Charles began.

"The one with the nice cock," Sheri said. "How big is it?"

"It's 8", Charles replied. "The black one is 9".

"God, I'm not sure if I've ever had one that big," Sheri said.

"That guy in the photos is me," Charles said quietly, watching her, seeing her freeze, go completely still as she stared at him open-mouthed.

"You're not serious," Sheri breathed, her chest heaving.

"I'm very serious," Charles replied. "I needed someone I could totally trust. That's me."

"I don't believe you," Sheri said, staring at him.

"I'll show you," Charles said, forgetting that he was naked as he got up from the bed and moved to the computer chair, his rock-hard cock standing up in front of him, something that Sheri didn't miss, her mouth dropping open when she saw it.

Quickly typing, a video appeared on the screen, the black girl sucking a cock, the camera to the side.

"Oh, my god!" Sheri gasped when she saw the video. "That's you!" she said when she saw him pull his spurting cock from the girl's mouth, her cum-covered tongue chasing after it as it continued to coat her mouth and chin with cum.

"I told you," Charles said, fast forwarding, then letting the video run.

"Wow!" Sheri gasped as she watched her brother's cock sliding in and out of the black girl's pussy, her hand gripping her brother's shoulder, the smell of her pussy juices filling the room. "Oh, god!" Sheri moaned gutturally when she saw that Charles was cumming in the girl's pussy, pulling his cock out to finish by coating her pussy with his cum.

"Ahhh," Sheri gasped, her knees buckling as she grabbed the desk to keep from falling as her pussy spasmed in orgasm as she watched her brother in the video drop to his knees and drive his tongue into the girl's cum-covered and -filled pussy.

"God!" Charles gasped, his cock erupting, cum shooting up into the air to splash back on his chest and stomach, finally reduced to a stream that ran back down his cock and coated his balls as Sheri stared in amazement. "You might want to think about it," he managed to croak when he had finished cumming.

Sheri was beside herself as she scurried back to her room, her t-shirt forgotten on the floor of her brother's room as she found her dildo and jammed it into her sopping pussy, moaning at the relief as she fucked herself, fast and hard, unable to get the picture of her brother's big cock shooting cum up into the air, seeing the pictures in her mind's eye of his big cock in the girl's mouth, cumming, then in her pussy, cumming. When she finally fell asleep, exhausted from all of the orgasms, it was to dreams of her brother's cock spurting cum up into the air.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where have you been?" Sheri asked when her brother came into the house later the next afternoon.

"I had some things to take care of," Charles replied, wiping the sheen of sweat from his forehead.

"Last night," Sheri began.

"Look, it's okay," Charles said. "We can just forget it. It never happened."

"I can't stop thinking about it," Sheri said.

"What exactly is 'it'?" Charles asked, feeling his cock aching in his shorts.

"Just all of it," Sheri replied. "Do you really think I could do it?"

"That's up to you," Charles replied. "If you want to do it, you can, but clearly you have reservations, which I think is good. It shows that you're thinking about it, weighing the ramifications."

"I don't understand how you can know what I'm thinking so well," Sheri sighed.

"Because you're like everyone else," Charles said with a laugh. "There'd be something wrong with you if you weren't thinking about it."

"And it wouldn't bother you, you know, to...to do the portfolio for me?" Sheri asked. "With me?"

"It wouldn't bother me at all," Charles replied, "but I'm not so sure that it wouldn't bother you. I thought the whole idea of incest disgusted you, and if you do the portfolio, well..."

"I thought about what you said," Sheri replied, blushing. "I am an adult and I should be allowed to decide what I do and with whom."

"So you don't think you'd mind me seeing you naked, taking pictures of you?" Charles asked.

"I'd say you saw me plenty naked last night," Sheri said, blushing.

"And you saw me," Charles said, nodding. "Do you really want my cock in your mouth, filling it with cum? Or your pussy? Or your ass? Because that's what a proper portfolio is going to be."

"But where could we do it?" Sheri asked, Charles eyes slightly widening as he realized that she had made up her mind.

"I have a place, a small studio," Charles replied.

"You do?" Sheri asked, looking at him with surprise on her face. "I didn't know that. How long have you had it?"

"About 8 months, ever since I started working on the project," Charles replied.

"And you kept it a secret from me?" Sheri asked.

"No, I just never told you about it," Charles replied. "It never occurred to me that you'd be interested."

"Do mom and dad know about it?" she asked.

"Yes," Charles replied slowly. "They've been paying for it, the rent."

"No wonder mom was so upset with me the other night," Sheri said. "I know that there's nothing they wouldn't do for us and I was giving her a hard time because of what she believes. God, I'm so ashamed of myself."

"I'm sure if you told her that, and dad, that they'd understand," Charles said. "They know that it's not an easy world these days, that there's a lot of confusion."

"It's so nice to see the two of you spending more time together," Amy said as she and Reginald came in the door.

"How come you never told me that you were paying for a photo studio for Charles?" Sheri asked.

"It...it just never occurred to me that you'd be interested," Amy replied, flushing. "Besides, Charles was uncomfortable with the whole idea. He didn't want everyone to know about it until he was ready, but we felt that he needed it and the encouragement to try."

"He needed a place to take photos, a studio environment," Reginald said. "It's not a secret. We're both really happy that it may have helped with the scholarship that you got."

"It definitely did help," Charles assured them. "I'd never have been able to get the pictures I needed without it."

"And we're proud of you," Amy said, clearing her throat. "Now I'll get some dinner ready."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Reginald, I'm worried," Amy said to her husband when they were in bed later that night.

"About what?" Reginald asked, sliding his hands beneath her peignoir and filling them with her full breasts, feeling her hard nipples pressing into his palms.

"Sheri," Amy replied, sighing as she felt her nipples being pinched, hard the way she liked it, a direct connection to her pussy flooding her with juices as she gasped.

"Why would you worry about Sheri?" Reginald asked, capturing a nipple in his mouth and sucking on it, chewing on it, eliciting gasps of delight from his wife.

"She's growing up," Amy sighed, holding his head close as he suckled her breasts, first one, then the other.

"She certainly is," Reginald agreed, sliding over on top of her, nose to nose. "They both are," he said, kissing her.

"But she's our daughter," Amy said, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist, feeling his cock brush her naked pussy lips.

"I'm sure she's fine," Reginald said, lowering his hips, his cock unerringly finding Amy's pussy and filling it, sighing as he felt the moist warmth of her enveloping him. "She just needs to find something that interests her, like Charles has."

"Oh, not like Charles," Amy gasped as Reginald pounded his cock into her hungry pussy. "Do you ever wonder if we've made a mistake, encouraging him, helping him."

"Not for a second," Reginald said as he pumped his cock in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. "Do you?"

"Sometimes I feel bad, unsure," Amy admitted as he picked up the pace, really fucking her now, her legs locked around his waist.

"Everything is going to be fine," Reginald said, pulling his cock from her pussy and reversing himself into a 69, lowering his face to her pussy as he felt her mouth envelope his cock. "God, I just love your pussy," he moaned as he sucked her long, wrinkled pussy lips into his mouth as he felt his cock explode in hers, feeling her mouth hollow as she sucked on him, gulping his cum down as he filled her mouth, her pussy juices flooding his tongue as he drank her up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Charles, are you awake?" Sheri asked as she slipped into his room.

"I am now," Charles replied, yawning as his eyes adjusted and he saw his sister standing next to his bed in her old-man t-shirt, her naked pussy with its long pussy lips clearly visible as he looked up at her.

"Mom and dad are asleep," she informed him.

"Okay," Charles said, aware of his rapidly hardening cock tenting the sheet.

"I wanted to talk," she said, fidgeting.

"Okay," Charles said, making out a glint of moistness edging her pussy lips.

"I want you to do a portfolio for me," she said.

"You're sure about that?" Charles asked. "You really think you could do it, want to do it?"

"Yes," Sheri replied, feeling her face flush and her pussy get wet.

"You think you're ready for it?" Charles asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Will you do it?"

"I might," Charles replied.

"You might!" Sheri exclaimed, staring at him. "You might?"

"I'm not sure that you're really ready for what it entails," Charles said.

"B...but you've seen me naked!" Sheri said. "See, I don't mind," she said, quickly stripping off her t-shirt to stand naked next to the bed. "I'm ready, I tell you."

"Okay," Charles said, "then suck my cock until I cum and then swallow it," he said to her.

"Charles!" Sheri exclaimed. "I'm your sist..."

Charles stared at her as she froze, knowing that she was having a war within herself. He could feel his rock-hard cock throbbing beneath the sheet.

"I'm ready," she said firmly, kneeling on the bed and reaching for the sheet.

Charles was almost holding his breath as he watched his naked sister expose his cock, hearing her gasp as she saw its size.

"It seems even bigger than yesterday," she whispered, reaching out a tentative hand to wrap around the shaft, moaning when she felt him, the firmness, the heat from his cock.

It took all of his self-control not to cum immediately when he felt Sheri's tongue tentatively exploring the head of his cock as she bent over.

"Oh, god," Charles groaned when he felt her lips close on the shaft of his cock and her mouth enveloped him, her tongue sliding along the underside of his cock.

"It's big," Sheri said, gasping for breath, not relinquishing her grip on him. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about yesterday, seeing you cum."

"Do you like cum?" Charles asked.

"Yes," Sheri replied softly, "oh, yes," she said as she went back down on him.

As much as Charles wanted Sheri's blowjob to go on forever, he was too worked up and her mouth felt far too good. Without even a warning, his cock exploded in her mouth, cum gushing onto her tongue as she moaned, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, gulping down his cum, driving him crazy driving the pointed tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock as cum continued to pulse.

"God, I've never had anyone cum like that," Sheri gasped when she finally sat up licking her lips, swallowing her brother's cum. "Do you always cum so much?"

"Pretty much," Charles replied, blown away by the force of his orgasm.

"Did you like it?" Sheri asked, smiling to herself as he groaned as she leaned over and drove the tip of her tongue back into the slit of his cock before locking her lips on the head and sucking.

"It was great," Charles gasped when she sat up.

"Your cum tastes good, too," she said, "but you already know that, don't you?"

"Yes," Charles replied.

"God, I just sucked my brother's cock," Sheri said, shaking her head. "That's completely crazy."

"No, just a start," Charles said, grabbing her and rolling her onto the bed on her back, pinning her wrists to the bed above her head. "Did you like sucking my cock?" he asked, their eyes six inches apart.

"Yes," Sheri replied, her eyes blazing.

"You gonna do it again?" he asked.

"Yes!" Sheri replied, then laughed.

"Show me your pussy," Charles said, releasing her wrists and pushing up to kneel between her legs.

"What are you going to do?" Sheri asked in a tremulous voice as she pulled her knees to her chest, holding them wide apart and spreading her pussy open in front of her brother's depending cock.

"First I'm going to look at it, study it," Charles replied as he lay on his stomach, his face just inches from his sister's pussy. "Then I'm going to touch it," he said as Sheri gasped, lightly rubbing a finger up and down on the edges of her long, wide-spread, butterflied pussy lips. "You like that? You want more?" Charles asked, the tip of his finger gently dragging up between her spread pussy lips to press against her clit.

"Yes, yes," Sheri gasped, lifting her hips, trying to get more. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!" she cried out, stuffing her fist in her mouth to avoid making too much noise as she felt her brother's mouth cover her pussy, his tongue sliding into her.

Charles was in seventh heaven as he ate his sister's pussy, her juices flowing like from a broken fountain as he sucked on her long pussy lips and big fat clit, the intoxicating cocktail a flavor that he loved.

"No more, no more," Sheri gasped after a quarter of an hour on non-stop cumming, pushing against her brother's head to force his face away from her now over-sensitized pussy. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"Practice makes perfect," Charles replied, licking his lips as he looked up at her, her breasts heaving, her nipples hard, wanting nothing more than to continue feasting on her.