A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for several months and everyone was happy, especially when Reginald was suddenly promoted very early over many far more senior people to be a Church Elder. Amy enjoyed basking in the glow of Celia's prestige almost as much as she enjoyed sex with her. She felt reborn but also conflicted because of her children, in front of whom she still had to be the mom that they knew, which she no longer in truth was anymore. At times the act was unbearable to maintain.

Then one day Celia filled them in on her plan and explained that she had heard of and seen Charles' work and that she thought that he would be perfect for the innocent front of the operation. Amy and Reginald were very reticent about either of their children getting anywhere near knowing about any of their activities, but Celia convinced them that Charles would be the innocent part of things, that it would enable everything else, and that she would make sure that he was sponsored for any type of program that he was interested in to further his interest in photography and videography.

Everything had worked just as Celia had planned. Charles got offered a scholarship, was given a studio and all of the equipment necessary to succeed, and Celia had compromised him by making him her sexual slave, slowly and carefully grooming him to be the total sexual toy that he now was, as well as being a truly gifted photographer.

Together, Celia and Charles organized the sting part of the blackmail scheme, Charles totally in on it now that she had ensnared him sexually and explained things so that he also wanted to help 'teach the bastards a lesson'. She had explained the identifying code that their victims would use to identify themselves and she would provide him with what she wanted done.

Charles was excited and nervous all at the same time after his conversation with Celia, not sure if he was really ready to do what she wanted. It was one thing to do it with her, but with total strangers, famous and rich people, all of them a lot older than him, he was nervous anticipating it actually happening for the first time.

And then he got a message from Celia that a couple would be arriving at the studio at 1:00 the next afternoon. He was to suck them both off completely and also make sure that they both sucked him off. He was to fuck both of them, her in the pussy and ass, all in addition to taking photos for a portfolio.

Charles would have wet his pants waiting had he not already peed several times as he waited for 1:00, now only a few minutes away. He still couldn't believe that Celia was going to be able to get people to come here and accept what she wanted him to do to and with them.

Amy had been surprised, even shocked when Celia had suddenly informed her that she wanted her to go to Charles' studio with Reginald and have a photo portfolio made. She had emphasized that they were to take care to make Charles comfortable with photographing his own parents, to make him feel as though everything is their own idea, and to enthusiastically agree to whatever he might propose.

Amy's shock had much to do with the fact that they had been having regular, daily orgies with Celia for months. She knew that they were going to help with her plan and they knew that Charles was going to be the innocent, so they thought, front of everything. Therefore she was puzzled as to why Celia was telling her to do this. The fact that her sorority initiation video was playing on the flat-screen TV at the time gave her a cold, ominous feeling deep in her gut that told her not to even think of disappointing Celia, much less crossing her.

She had talked with Reginald about it and they had both agreed that it was probably nothing, that Charles was the perfect innocent foil to everything else.

"Mom, Dad," Charles greeted them at the door to the studio, his face pale. "What are you doing here?"

"Celia sent us," Amy replied, struggling mightily to put a real smile on her face for her son.

Charles' grip on the door went white-knuckled as his mother's words sank in. Celia! She was setting all of them up to be able to hold this over their heads for some reason and he knew that they had no choice.

"C...come in, come in," Charles stammered, standing back for them to enter. "So, Celia sent you. Did she tell you any special reason?" he asked, hoping that this was just a mix-up.

"She wants us to do one of her special portfolios," Amy replied, feeling her cheek twitch and hoping that it wasn't visible.

"Her special portfolio," Charles said, gulping, his worst fears confirmed. How could he possibly do this with his own parents?

"What exactly is that, Charles?" Reginald asked, sensing his discomfort.

"Well, it's usually 15-20 sessions," Charles explained, "each time progressing further and further until we've covered all of the shots."

"Usually?" Reginald responded.

"Celia sent me a message asking me to condense it to a single session for now, then she wants to do the follow-up sessions," Charles explained, hoping that his flaming ears weren't visible.

"Well, let's get started then," Amy said, a nervous smile on her face. "What should we do?"

"Well, get undressed," Charles replied, blushing at the startled looks on his parents' faces which were quickly replaced with awkward smiles.

More than three hours later Charles groaned as his balls exploded at the same time his tongue was bathed with a flood of fresh pussy juices, his mother's mouth and tongue milking his cock as he drank at the fountain of her pussy, delighting in sucking and chewing on her long pussy lips while his father's cock slid from his ass and he felt hot cum splashing against his balls and running down his cock for his mother to slurp off while she gobbled his cum.

"Charles, you have to swear to me that your sister will never know anything about any of this," Amy finally managed to say as she lay sprawled on her back in a tangle with her husband and son. "At home we have to act as though nothing has changed, nothing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mom, I do understand," Charles replied, still marveling at how delicious, how much fun to eat his mother's pussy was, even full of his father's cum. His father's cock wasn't as big as Darius', or his own even, and Celia had been right about it not being difficult to take other cocks up his ass after being able to easily take Darius' something that he had done more times than he could count. He had been a bit surprised that his father's cum tasted differently from his own, but again, after Darius, it was actually a pleasure to suck a cock that he could comfortably get his mouth around.

His mother had been a great fuck. Her pussy muscles were talented the way she could milk him while he fucked her. She really seemed to come alive when she had a cock in her ass, especially when she had another one in her pussy, which he did with his father, taking turns double-teaming her from different sides. All in all, it had been great fun and he looked at his parents in an entirely different light now, as they did him.

"Well, this was a bit awkward," Reginald said as the three of them dressed, "but I think that we're okay with each other; am I right?"

"I'm just a little worried that you don't think...that you think that I'm..." Charles started to say.

"Charles, we know Celia," Amy said, one hand caressing his cheek, the other lightly resting on his semi-hard cock, her large pale nipples still screwed into large knots on the ends of her breasts, the same nipples that he had delighted in sucking and chewing on. "You have no blame in any of this."

"You said it would take 15-20 sessions?" Reginald asked as he pulled his pants on.

"That's sort of how it's white-boarded," Charles replied. "It could take more, could take less. It depends."

"Well, it's happened, so there's nothing to be done for it," Amy said as she pulled on her dress. "Celia wants us to do the portfolio, so we will. Personally, I think I'm going to enjoy it. To think that my son has a cock like that."

"I'll say," Reginald agreed. "Puts his old man to shame."

"Never!" Amy insisted. "Genetics runs true."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So I've been fucking mom and dad for almost a year now, every week," Charles explained to his sister.

"You are so lucky and I am so jealous," Sheri sighed. "I can't believe what an acting job you've all been doing. I'm sure you've each earned an Oscar. I had no idea."

"That was the idea," Charles replied. "They just wanted to protect you, let you have a chance to grow up on your own."

"And look how I've turned out," Sheri laughed.

"I'd say just about perfect," Charles said with a smile. "Good enough to fuck."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Really!" Sheri said into the phone, excitement in her voice. "Yes, of course I'll be there," she said, hanging up.

"What's that all about?" Charles asked as they sat at the breakfast table, their parents having just left.

"Celia," Sheri replied. "She wants me to come to the studio with you this morning."

"Sounds like fun to me," Charles said with a smile.

Sheri was riding Darius' cock up her ass reverse cowgirl while Charles fucked her pussy and Celia squatted on her face, her sopping pussy plastered on Sheri's mouth when Amy and Reginald walked into the studio and froze, their jaws dropping as they watched their children.

"You've really got an incredible family," Celia said, rubbing her pussy back and forth on Sheri's tongue.

"My god!" Amy gasped as she stared, unable to take her eyes from Charles' cock as it sluiced noisily in and out of his sister's pussy while she bounced on Darius' cock in her ass.

"I've offered your daughter a job as my personal secretary," Celia said, climbing off of Sheri's face, sticking fingers from both hands into her pussy as she walked up to Amy and Reginald, sticking them sticky with her juices into their open, astonished mouths. "As you can see, she has accepted," she said, turning to look at the action on the bed as Charles' pulled his cum-spurting cock from his sister's pussy and crawled up to stick it in her mouth as their parents watched in a state of total shock. "One of her duties will be to be her brother's assistant."

"But why?" Amy asked, aghast as she staggered over to the bed with Reginald.

"Well, the pay is good, the sex is great and non-stop," Sheri said, gasping as Darius pulled his huge ebony cock from her ass and began spraying cum all over her spread pussy. "Call it a career choice," she said, reaching for their hands and pulling them onto the bed with her.

1...67891011