A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just over an hour, at a quarter to three, that Sheri saw the door to the studio open and Deacon Brown and his wife exited, Deacon Brown turning and shaking Charles' hand, while Mrs. Brown leaned forward to be kissed on both cheeks.

Sheri was trembling with excitement when she 'arrived' at the studio promptly at 3:00, her eyes seeking out and now easily finding the two wet spots on the bed.

"What are we going to do today?" she asked as she sat on the bed with her brother drinking a beer. "Whatever it is, I want every session to start with me sucking your cock. Nothing gets me in the mood better than a cock in my mouth, followed by a mouthful of cum."

"I do love your attitude, Sheri," Charles laughed. "You also seem a bit calmer. I like this you."

"Huh! And here I thought it was just for the sex," Sheri huffed, then laughed.

"I was thinking that I haven't fucked you in the ass yet," Charles said, watching her face.

"In the ass!" Sheri gasped. "With that...that thing of yours?! You'll tear me in half."

"Have you ever done it before?" Charles asked.

"Twice," Sheri finally admitted, her face flaming.

"And?" Charles prompted.

"It wasn't so bad, wasn't good, didn't hurt as much as I thought it would," she replied. "But they didn't have your...your...your cock!"

"I guarantee you that it won't hurt, that it will be uncomfortable a few times, and that you'll love it," Charles assured her. "Unless you don't want that to be a part of your portfolio, which I'd understand."

"How can you guarantee that?" Sheri asked.

"I've done it before," Charles replied.

"How many times?" Sheri asked.

"Many," Charles replied. "Many many. I've never lied to you and I never will. You will love it. So many women say it feels even better than a cock in their pussy because there are so many more nerve endings."

"Do you like...ass fucking?" Sheri asked.

"Yes," Charles replied. "Anything to do with fucking or sucking, I'm in."

"It's not fair," Sheri laughed. "You seem so straight, so innocuous. People would never suspect that you're such an incredible pervert. They look at me, blonde hair and blue eyes, and assume that I'm an idiot and that I want to fuck."

"One out of two isn't so bad," Charles said, laughing.

"You promise it won't hurt?" she asked.

"I promise," Charles assured her.

Instead of inhaling her brother's cock the way she usually did, Sheri took her time, slowly going down on him, making it a point to taste every inch of him with her entire mouth and tongue. The tangy taste of pussy was all over him, spicy, exciting. Sheri felt her pussy spasming in orgasm at the realization that she was sucking her brother's cock after he had fucked Deacon Brown's wife with it. And where was Deacon Brown during all of this? she realized, moaning on her brother's cock.

Charles was true to his word, in every respect. First using the lubricant on his cock and her ass, he fucked her pussy a few times before pressing the head of his cock against her rosebud. She had opted to do it on her back so that she could watch, propped up on her elbows, her eyes and mouth wide open as she watched him slowly and carefully work the head of his cock into her ass.

It was a bit uncomfortable, unnatural, but not painful as he stopped, letting it throb in her ass as she got used to the feeling. Then very, very slowly he began to work the rest of his cock into her ass, liberally applying the lubricant, constantly reaching up to rub her clit, causing her to spasm as she came, each time his cock managing to slip another inch or so into her.

She gasped when she realized that her brother was leaning against her body, his entire cock in her ass. She could feel it throbbing. As he slowly began to fuck her, she began to relax, finally welcoming each thrust as he filled her ass over and over again.

"Oh, yeah!" Charles growled, pulling his cock from her ass and pointing it at her pussy as cum erupted from the end, liberally coating her pussy and running down over her gaping ass.

"I had no idea," Sheri gasped, holding her knees against her chest, feeling the cool air as her ass gaped from her brother's big cock. "Oh! No, no!" she cried out, her hand on his head as Charles bent over and glued his mouth to her cummy pussy, licking and sucking and eating her clean before sitting up.

"How are you going to feel about having your ass fucked tomorrow again?" he asked, grinning at her.

"I've died and gone to heaven," Sheri sighed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If the staff at Suzi's, the coffee shop that Sheri was spending inordinate amounts of time in, thought that there was anything strange about the cute young girl spending half a day reading her Kindle at the window table while drinking lattes and eating pastries, they hid it well. Sheri was no trouble, easy to wait on, and always left a generous tip.

The next day Sheri saw John Sawyer and his wife, Jenny, show up at 1:30 and enter the studio. John Sawyer, 6'4", in his 60s and well fit from lots of skiing, was one of the leading businessmen in town, and his wife was a leading socialite, constantly hosting charity events for this, that, and the other. Their pictures were constantly in the local press. She was 5'6" with brunette hair and hazel eyes. She was model thin and was still considered very beautiful in her late 50s.

Sheri actually came sucking her brother's cock that day when she tasted the musky flavor of pussy on him and realized that it was Jenny Sawyer's pussy that she was tasting. Getting her ass fucked again was just icing on the cake. She was bursting to confront him but held back, wanting to know more, like what actually happened after these people arrived.

The next day nobody showed up and Sheri realized that she was disappointed not to taste some strange woman's pussy on her brother's cock. Maybe not having any previous guests helped, but Charles allowed her to suck him off, then fucked her and let her suck him off again, and then finally fucked her in the ass, cumming all over her pussy and then cleaning it up himself by going down on her.

"Wow, that was great," Sheri panted as she lay spent on the bed.

"I'll say," Charles agreed. "You are a great fuck. I think we're about ready to move into phase two of the portfolio."

"What does that mean?" Sheri asked.

"I'd rather you wonder about it, get worked up," Charles said, rolling over to smile at his sister. "It'll be more effective."

"You are so terrible!" she said, suddenly leaning forward and kissing him, then leaning back. "Oh, that was strange! Kissing you. That felt strange. Sucking your cock and fucking you doesn't feel at all strange, but kissing you did."

"I'm not that surprised," Charles said. "Kissing is by far more intimate than oral sex or fucking. Kissing always has a bit of an emotional context, whereas sex doesn't necessarily."

"How did it feel to you?" she asked.

"Nice. Very surprising," Charles replied.

"You liked it? You'd want to kiss me?" she asked, a confused look on her face.

"Sure," Charles replied. "There's no part of you that I don't want to lick, taste, suck on, or fuck."

"Are you really that much of a pervert?" she asked, laughing.

"Yes, and then some," Charles replied, laughing with her. "I may look -- how did you phrase it -- innocuous, but I wouldn't judge the book by the cover just so fast. Just maybe I'll be teaching you about nasty."

"Oh, god, how could there be two of us?" Sheri asked, rolling in laughter.

Only two? Charles asked under his breath.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sheri was at her table, her pussy getting wet as she read about how Fanny let someone fuck her and then cum in her pussy. She almost missed it when she glanced up and saw someone disappearing into the studio, only long black hair swaying visibly as the door closed.

That was Mrs. Adkins! Holy Shit! Mrs. Adkins! MRS. ADKINS!!

Shit! she thought. If I hadn't been reading my book...But had she been by herself? I'll just have to wait.

But nobody came out and it was getting close to 3:00. Paying her bill and leaving a tip, Sheri went across the street to the studio, wondering if perhaps she'd also missed Mrs. Adkins leaving, as she'd just barely seen her arrive. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and entered the studio, knowing that she was about to find out.

"Right on time," Charles said as he appeared from the back. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," Sheri replied, smiling, trying not to show the nervousness that had her stomach in knots.

"We're going to start phase two today," Charles informed her. "I want you to put this on," he said, holding out a blindfold.

"Really?" she asked, feeling the silky material as he placed it in her hand.

"Yes," Charles replied. "I want to see you react to stimulus without sight. It'll make it much more intense."

"You're sure about this?" Sheri asked, looking at him. "Of course you're sure," she said, laughing. "Don't let me stub my toe," she said as she tied the blindfold around her head, her whole world now blind.

"Slowly," Charles said as he took her hand, guiding her into the back of the studio and to the bed. "Sit," he directed when he had gotten her to the point where the backs of her legs were against the bed. "Okay?" he asked, caressing her cheek.

"Yes," Sheri replied, clutching at his hand.

"Need anything to drink first or will my cock and a mouthful of cum be enough?" Charles asked, laughing.

"Bring me your cock," Sheri replied, laughing with him.

"Go ahead, undress, get yourself warmed up," Charles instructed, sighing when he felt Mrs. Adkins' arms slide around his body from behind, her small B-cup breasts pressing into his back as her hands slid down to wrap around his cock.

"Looking good, Sheri," Charles encouraged as she undressed and lay back, her feet planted on the mattress well apart, opening her pussy so that one hand could dally there while the other was busy pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Charles could see Mrs. Adkins pressing her hands into her pussy as she watched Sheri on the bed, her long black hair swaying back and forth.

"Open wide," Charles said as he straddled his sister's chest, his knees beneath her armpits, his cock dangling just above her face.

"Mmm," Sheri moaned as she wrapped her lips around her brother's cock, carefully tasting him with her whole mouth, the unmistakable flavor of pussy covering his cock. Could it possibly be Mrs. Adkins'? Sheri wondered as she lost herself in sucking her brother's cock. He was right, it was more intense sucking his cock with her eyes blindfolded.

In spite of herself, Celia Adkins was having trouble restraining herself as she watched Sheri sucking her brother's cock, the very same cock that had just a few minutes ago filled her pussy so nicely. Charles Goodness was the find of a lifetime for her, she reflected as she admired the obvious passion with which Sheri sucked his cock, after her husband.

Girls from her low-class background never met guys like Carl Adkins, Mormon blueblood scion to a fantastically wealthy Utah family. But Celia had met Carl at a frat party her first week of university. She had given him what he still refers to as a galactic-class blowjob under the table while the party went on around them. She had proceeded to suck and fuck him into a frazzle, addicting him to her sexual hunger and finally marrying him.

Now they had two children approximately Charles and Sheri's age, she thought as she watched Sheri sucking her brother's cock. Carl's ardor had slowly but surely waned over the years, as well as his sexual appetite, but hers hadn't. If anything, at 44, three years younger than Carl, Celia Adkins was as horny, if not hornier, than she had ever been in her life, absolutely craving sex, in spite of her professed Mormon beliefs, which were a faรงade for her husband's sake, he being one of the Seventies, the second tier of authority in the Church of Latter Day Saints.

She had heard of Charles' photography and videography from her daughter who had seen one of his works exhibited at the university. Because she happened to be right there, she stopped to see it and was entranced. He clearly had an amazing feeling for...well, feeling. His work had a deep emotional texture that she had never seen before and touched her in unsettling ways.

Upon checking, Celia learned that Charles' father was an elder of the Church and that his mother was a religious studies teacher. Celia was one of those truly flawed people who could never be satisfied with anything. There was no such thing as enough. There was always more to be had with these types of people. So even though Carl was one of the wealthiest men in Utah and certainly in the Church, it wasn't enough for her. She wanted her own, not his by association, and she had long thought about and planned how to get it.

And then Charles Goodness fell into her lap, figuratively at first, then literally. She deliberately arranged to go to one of the functions that Amy was constantly involved in, managing to 'accidentally' meet her and strike up a conversation. Amy was so flattered by the attention that she was all fawning, flustered adulation. It was nothing for Celia to get Amy to talk about her family, the thing she was the proudest of in her life.

Having had both Charles and Sheri pointed out to her, Celia made it a point to run into Charles, complimenting him on his installation and asking if he did private commissions. When he said that he hadn't yet, but was interested in the idea, she suggested that they meet to talk about it, but admonished him not to speak about it to anyone.

They met a few days later at an out-of-the-way bar in a part of town that nobody would recognize her, even though Celia took the extra precaution of wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, her long, signature black hair tucked up into the hat.

When Charles arrived, not recognizing her at first, she engaged him in light conversation while they had a couple of beers, a relief from the high society cocktails that she was usually obliged to imbibe. He was clearly overawed by the situation and she was at pains to put him at his ease.

When she had asked him if he had thought of doing any portrait work, he initially said no, then corrected himself, telling her that it was a good way to study form and contrast, so from that perspective it interested him.

She had explained to him that she wanted a very special series of photos, a small portfolio, if you will, to give to her husband on their anniversary. When Charles had indicated that he didn't think that that would be that difficult, Celia had explained that the hardest part was finding someone to trust to take the photos.

She had explained how people in their position were always vulnerable to unscrupulous people trying to take advantage. She told him that she knew about his parents and was certain that he had been instilled with the values that were needed to earn the kind of trust necessary to possibly help her.

She smiled as she remembered him getting his back up and looking her directly in the eyes and saying, I never lie. Ever. Not for any reason. I'm never afraid of the truth and I never will be.

So if I wanted you to take some pictures that were more personal, you'd be able to do that and also promise never to tell anyone that you had taken them, never show them to anyone? she had asked.

Of course! he had replied, as if that were the most obvious thing in the world.

Celia's biggest fear was getting caught and losing everything that she had, so she was cautious. Over the years she had taken advantage of her position to learn personal things about just anyone who was anybody in Utah and certainly in the Church itself. She smiled as she thought of the outrage that would be greeted by the public getting to know even a tiny bit of the information she had amassed.

"Here you go," Charles gasped as he finally lost it, his cock resting on Sheri's extended tongue while Celia knelt just inches away, watching as stream after stream of hot thick cum shot from Charles' cock onto his sister's tongue and into her mouth. Before he could drop it into her mouth after squeezing the last drop of cum from it, Celia redirected him, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sucking the last drops of cum from him.

"God, I just love your cum," Sheri said as she swallowed, smacking her lips.

"It's always fun feeding it to you," Charles groaned, his cock throbbing.

"Oh, yes, yes," Sheri gasped as her brother lifted her legs onto his shoulders, spreading her pussy and dragging his tongue up between her butterflied pussy lips.

Celia stared, almost drooling as Charles began to eat his sister's pussy right in front of her. She couldn't help herself as she reached between her legs with one finger to rub her clit as she watched Charles slurping up Sheri's pussy juices.

Lifting his face from his sister's pussy after eating her for several minutes, Charles smiled at Celia as he got in position, slapping Sheri's spread pussy with his cock, causing her to gasp as he ran it up and down between her spread pussy lips.

"Oh, yes," Sheri moaned as she felt her brother's cock sliding into her pussy, arching her neck as he slowly filled her, suddenly feeling the bed shift and then her mouth was covered with something wet and she couldn't breathe. Starting to panic, Sheri realized that she could breathe through her nose at the same time that she realized that it was a pussy plastered onto her mouth. A pussy!

Sheri moaned as she realized that it was the same taste, same flavor that she had tasted on her brother's cock and realized that she was eating Celia Adkins' pussy while her brother fucked her. Sheri explored with her tongue, delighting in the flavor, the thick syrupy juices that ran from Celia's pussy onto her tongue. She found her clit, sucking on it, realizing that it wasn't quite as big as her own, her whole body spasming in orgasm as her brother continued to fuck her while she ate Celia's pussy.

Sheri gasped when Charles' cock disappeared from her pussy to be almost immediately replaced by Celia's mouth, Sheri knowing that it wasn't her brother eating her. She knew what his tongue between her legs felt like. She was surprised to feel what she realized was her brother's cock sliding across her forehead, displacing her from Celia's pussy as he slid into her.

Sheri was cumming like crazy as Celia ate her pussy, gurgling with delight when her brother would pull his cock from her pussy and drop it into her mouth to suck, the now unmistakable flavor of Celia's pussy coating it. Then Charles was sticking his cock into her mouth again, only this time it was spurting cum. Sheri sucked and sucked, eagerly gulping down her brother's cum while Celia continued to eat her pussy, driving her crazy. When Sheri finished sucking her brother off and he withdrew his cock from her mouth, she found herself eating Celia's pussy again, this time with her brother's cum filling it. When she could only taste Celia's musky pussy juices as she sucked on her, she finally stopped, laying back gasping for breath.

"Wonderful," she heard next to her ear softly after Celia had gotten off of her, followed by soft lips on her own, then a tongue tasting of her own pussy sliding between her lips to find her own, the softest and most sensuous kiss of her life, and then she was gone and Sheri lay there gasping for breath.

"Thank you," Celia said after she had dressed, kissing Charles, then bending over to suck on his cock once more, standing up licking her lips as she looked down at Sheri sprawled on the bed, her long pussy lips unfurled, her glistening pink pussy on full display. "It was perfect," she said, slipping a manila envelope into his hands.

1...45678...11