101 Avila Road#A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"When I told you to come on; I was taking you to Sassy's," Griselda reminded Shayla.

"Oh, oh yeah, but I told you what that was..." Shayla started, then yelped when Griselda delivered a quite hard slap to Shayla's left buttock.

Both Shayla's buttocks and Griselda's hand were smarting by the time Griselda delivered the tenth swat to Shayla's buttocks. Shayla was not crying, but there was moisture in the corners of her eyes. Griselda gave her a soft kiss on her lips and that was when Shayla's waterworks started.

"Don't you ever spank me again," Shayla demanded as Griselda hugged her.

"Don't ever give me a reason," Griselda countered.

While they lay in Griselda's bed, enjoying a few drinks, Shayla remembered her rehearsed request. She turned to Griselda, admiring the simple silk shift the woman wore. Then she made her appeal.

"No," Griselda said.

"No? NO?" Shayla sputtered, genuinely shocked.

"Why, Shayla? Why do you want to keep living in that dumpy apartment? Sleeping on that nasty couch?" Griselda countered.

"I, I got nowhere else to go," Shayla sputtered.

Griselda looked pointedly around the dimly lighted bedroom. Then she looked at Shayla. Leaning over, Griselda softly kissed the girl.

"No," Griselda said again.

In the morning, Griselda used Shayla's apples and made apple fritters for their breakfast. Then she urged Shayla to dress in jeans and comfortable top and sneakers. At nine o'clock, they met Deidre Doucet at 1711 Pittman Road. The exterior front wall of the home was a wooden façade, the wood painted a soft pastel blue. The wooden trim was a stark white, including the heavy front door. The brick sides and rear were a deep chocolate brown.

Inside, the owner had continued with the blue, white, and deep brown colors. Shayla admired the clean lines of the front room, the den of the home. The kitchen was well appointed and she admired everything she saw. She shook her head when Deidre, the Gold Standard Real Estate agent as her if she could cook.

"I will take it," Griselda stated after they'd admired the back yard with in-ground swimming pool and large concrete pad for entertaining guests.

Returning to Griselda's apartment after filling out all the forms, Griselda began to prepare a lunch for them. After lunch, Griselda pulled Shayla into the bedroom and made love to the girl.

"You know, you said it best," Griselda murmured, combing her fingers through Shayla's curly head of hair as they lay in post-coital bliss.

"Hmm?" Shayla asked, nearly asleep.

"I, I like being in control. I like being the one in charge," Griselda said.

"Well, no kidding," Shayla said, sarcasm evident.

"And..." Griselda said, delivering a forceful slap to Shayla's right buttock.

"Ow!" Shayla protested.

"What better way to be in charge, be in control?" Griselda asked, rubbing Shayla's buttock.

"That hurt," Shayla complained, even as she pressed her buttock into Griselda's hand.

"Then to have you move in with me?" Griselda asked.

She kissed Shayla, pressing Shayla into the mound of pillows. Her fingers trailed over Shayla's heavy breasts to Shayla's neat triangle of brown curls. After briskly fingering Shayla to orgasm, Griselda twisted Shayla around onto her belly.

"That way? I can use you. Use you whenever I feel like it," Griselda husked, using her hands to part Shayla's buttocks.

"User," Shayla accused, pushing her buttocks toward Griselda's probing tongue.

--**--**--**--**--

No divorce was needed; Nick spouted off his racist rhetoric to the wrong person while in Elgee's Lock up. On Shayla's behalf, Griselda sent a very nice floral arrangement to the funeral. She also paid Keisha Madison's bill for the services the lawyer had provided to Shayla.

Shayla did get the job with Coach John's Uniforms. She works in Shipping & Receiving, taping up the boxes after they've been filled with orders. The UPS drivers flirted with Shayla, but she smiles her lovely smile and gently rebuffs their advances.

"What, girl? He's cute!" Shayla's coworker, Roberta Garcia hissed as the UPS driver wished them a good day.

"Yeah, but my ass already belongs to someone else," Shayla smiled, waiting for Roberta to slide the next box her way.

"And Griselda's a lot cuter than any of them drivers," Shayla thought as she taped the box shut.

After her day ended, Shayla drove her 2015 Ford Escape to 1711 Pittman Road. Entering the home through the front door, Shayla found Griselda waiting for her, unhappy scowl on her beautiful face.

"Apparently, someone thinks they have a maid living here," Griselda snapped. : Someone left her breakfast dishes in the sink."

"Oh! Oh, I'll go put them up right now," Shayla gasped, scampering to the kitchen.

"Too late. The 'Maid' already did it," Griselda snarled, grabbing a handful of Shayla's hair.

"I, you, you ain't going spank me, huh?" Shayla quaked as Griselda marched them to their bedroom.

From behind Shayla's back, Griselda smiled. She'd found the dishes in the sink and had been angry; that was how roaches came into a home. They loved dirty dishes, food left out, garbage cans not sealed. Then she noticed, the dishes had been washed, dried, then placed in the sink on purpose.

"What? You think I should just say 'la de dah' and just forget all about this?" Griselda barked.

"Well I uh, no, no, I guess not," Shayla said, hanging her head.

Pulling Shayla's work slacks down, Griselda discovered that her little roommate had gone to work with garter belt and stockings underneath her slacks. She wore no panties; her chubby buttocks were waiting for Griselda's paddle.

After delivering the ten earned swats, Griselda cinched her strap-on cock around her waist. Shayla retrieved the velour covered foam rubber ramp from underneath the bed and draped herself across it, now nude except for garter belt and stockings. They both groaned as Griselda pressed the greased head of her toy to Shayla's resisting anus.

After the initial resistance, Griselda was able to push her dong into Shayla's bowels. Switching the base and shaft motors on, Griselda fucked Shayla hard until they both squealed in pleasure. Pulling her strap-on from Shayla, Griselda carefully lay the toy onto a towel and gathered Shayla into her arms.

"You know, you want a spanking, all you have to do is ask for it," Griselda said, kissing Shayla softly.

"Yeah, but it's more fun if I earn it," Shayla giggled.

"I... I... Love you," Griselda blurted out.

"User," Shayla accused, then kissed Griselda. "I love you too."

The End.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Griselda Johnson is the second daughter of Parker Johnson and his first wife, Katrina Johnson. Parker Johnson is first introduced in 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category. He is also featured in 'Acquisition' in the Loving Wives category and in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

The funeral Griselda had attended was for her cousin, Petal Johnson. Petal's death is detailed in 'Vodka: Mint Chocolate' in the Lesbian Sex category. The funeral itself is described in 'Zig Zag Weekend: MFF' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Johnny Arcenoux, Griselda's second sexual partner is a minor character introduced in 'Nicole's Swing' in the Romance category. He is the firstborn child of Yohnny and Madison Arcenoux.

Griselda's co-worker, Carter Fullilove and the Law Offices of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones is introduced in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Steven Jones, Griselda's supervisor is a full partner in the Law Offices of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones. He is a minor character first introduced in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Rylie Black, the A/V technician brought in to record the deposition is a minor character from 'Last Days of Summer' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Keisha Madison, Parker's newest associate is briefly mentioned in 'Bit of a Bitch Pt. 02' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Robin Brundette, the arresting officer is a minor character first introduced in the 'Bit of a Bitch' series. She has a larger role but is still a minor character in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

Radon Jefferson, Nick Simon's Public Defender is a minor character in the 'Men in Blue' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Carter Johns, the next person to be arraigned is a minor character first introduced in 'Finding a Fresh Violet' in the Romance category. He also makes an appearance in 'Popcorn, Extra Butter' in the Mature category and in 'Oblivious' in the Anal category.

Deidre Doucet, Griselda's Gold Standard Real Estate agent is the primary character in 'Jack O Lantern' in the Anal category.

Roberta Garcia, Shayla's fellow employee at Coach John's Uniforms is briefly mentioned in 'Nude on a Bear Skin Rug' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers