101 Avila Road#A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griselda was amused as she served Shayla a second plate. While Shayla ate the second plate of spaghetti, Griselda changed out of her short sleeved pullover top and form-fitting jeans and put on a simple sleep shift and a pair of white cotton bikini briefs. She slid her feet into her bunny slippers and smiled. She'd bought matching bunny slippers for herself, Greta, their baby sister Brigitta and for their mother, Katrina. The slippers had been a Christmas gift for each of them.

"This is so good," Shayla enthused when Griselda padded into the living room/dining room again.

"You must have really been hungry," Griselda noted.

"We uh, are we, can we have another date?" Shayla asked, sitting back from her empty plate.

"Are you sure?" Griselda asked, regarding Shayla's eyes.

"I uh, yeah, I, you know..." Shayla mumbled, unable to meet Griselda's eyes.

"Remember what I did to you last night?" Griselda asked, cupping Shayla's blushing face in her hand, forcing Shayla to look at her.

"Yeah," Shayla whispered.

"Well, tonight? It'll be your turn," Griselda stated.

After a moment, Shayla realized the implications and flamed even brighter. She looked up at Griselda's cold blue eyes. Then she dropped her eyes for a long moment. Griselda continued to cup Shayla's cute face, thumb softly stroking along Shayla's cheek.

"I, uh, okay," Shayla whispered, meeting Griselda's eyes for a brief moment.

Griselda bent and softly kissed Shayla's pouting lips. Shayla opened her mouth and softly licked Griselda's lips. Griselda sucked forcefully on Shayla's tongue for a moment, then released the kiss.

"Give me a minute; I have another outfit for you," Griselda stated.

"Another? How many you got?" Shayla asked as Griselda carried Shayla's plate to the kitchen.

"How many dates do you owe me?" Griselda countered, starting the noisy dishwasher.

"Eight," Shayla answered after using her fingers to count.

"Seven. We've already had one," Griselda stated. "Remember? Last night?"

"Well, yeah. I meant, eight altogether," Shayla agreed.

Out of the closet, Griselda found a black bra with the nipples cut out. She selected a pair of black crotchless pantyhose; these were the McNaughton spider web pattern; a very sexy looking pair of pantyhose. The black satin panties that came with the satin bra were a tong style, very shiny and very soft with a combed cotton lining. Griselda placed the scrap of cloth onto her tall dresser; she'd give the panties to Shayla after they'd had their fun.

Stepping into the living room/dining room, Griselda almost told Shayla to come into the bedroom immediately. Shayla had removed her top and skirt and bra and stood, nude, awaiting Griselda. Her areolae were tightly crinkled and her nipples were hard. Griselda could see that Shayla's inner lips were plump and moist with excitement, peeking through the thatch of soft brown curls.

Handing the bra and the pantyhose to Shayla, Griselda bent and pressed her lips to Shayla's lips. Shayla returned Griselda's kiss as she held the bra and hose to her ample chest. Griselda worked her index and middle fingers into Shayla's wet pussy and thrust her fingers in and out of Shayla's depths a few times. Then she broke the kiss and showed Shayla the two fingers before sucking them into her mouth. Turning, Griselda padded back into her bedroom.

"Oh, hey! Cute slippers," Shayla called out.

"Thanks," Griselda said, shooting Shayla a pleased smile.

"You should smile like that more often; you're beautiful when you smile like that," Shayla said as Griselda shut the door of the bedroom.

Griselda looked at the mirror of her bedroom closet. The smile was indeed a beautiful smile, reaching her eyes, bringing a warmth to the normally ice cold blue. With a small giggle, Griselda shrugged and stripped out of shift and panties. Her last act was to pull the slippers off of her feet before stuffing them under her bed.

"OhmyGod, I LOVE these pantyhose!" Griselda heard Shayla exclaim from the living room.

"Yeah, I love the ease of access," Griselda agreed quietly as she lay on her bed, awaiting her lover.

"Toy. Toy. She is not a lover; she's a toy," Griselda admonished herself.

As before, Shayla gave a soft knock on the bedroom door before entering. And, as before, her hand was over the triangle of brown curls covering her plump pubic mound.

Griselda held out a hand and Shayla took the offered hand. Gently, Griselda pulled Shayla to lie next to her on the bed. They kissed softly, Griselda gently cupping Shayla's face.

Shayla raised her left hand and touched Griselda's face. She thrust her tongue into Griselda's mouth, sending little shivers through Griselda's body. Her left hand dropped to Griselda's right shoulder and her fingers softly stroked Griselda's shoulder.

Breaking the kiss, Shayla bent her head and nuzzled Griselda's throat for a moment. Then Shayla trailed soft kisses downward, toward Griselda's right breast.

Either through hesitation or by design, Shayla built up the anticipation. When her lips finally did make contact with Griselda's rock hard nipple, the result was electrifying. When Shayla sucked Griselda's nipple into her warm, wet mouth, Griselda felt a jolt of pleasure ripple from her crotch outward.

Shayla gently nipped at the tightly constricted areole and nipple before abruptly bringing her mouth to Griselda's tight mouth. Shayla's fingers tugged and twisted Griselda's wet nipple while she softly sucked on Griselda's tongue. Then the girl kissed down to Griselda's left breast.

Gently, Shayla pushed Griselda to recline on her back. Her left hand continued to toy with Griselda's right breast while her mouth teased Griselda's left breast.

Wiggling around, Shayla used a knee to part Griselda's thighs. She knelt between Griselda's legs, small mouth feasting on Griselda's left areole and nipple.

"Ung!" Griselda grunted as Shayla firmly pressed her plump pubic mound against Griselda's pubic mound.

Shayla pulled her mouth from Griselda's nipple and stretched upward to softly kiss Griselda's panting mouth. Shayla pressed her heavy breasts against Griselda's wet nipple. Her left hand left Griselda's right breast, snaking between their two bodies.

"Ung! I, oh!" Griselda grunted as Shayla suddenly thrust two fingers into Griselda's wet sex.

Shayla gave Griselda a kiss, then wiggled down, softly kissing Griselda's throat, then down, between Griselda's heaving breasts. Her two fingers continued to plumb Griselda's depths as she slowly kissed her way toward Griselda's neat crop of whitish blonde hairs.

Shayla kissed all around Griselda's patch of hair, all the while thrusting two, then three fingers into Griselda. Shayla mashed her thumb against Griselda's clitoris and Griselda bucked in orgasm.

"Mm," Shayla purred as she swiped her fat tongue from the bottom to the top of Griselda's slit.

Shayla used her thumbs to open Griselda's puffy lips and thrust her fat tongue into Griselda's depths. She located Griselda's clitoris and flicked her tongue back and forth, back and forth over the sensitive nub. When Griselda was writhing, buttocks bouncing off of the bed, Shayla captured Griselda's clitoris and gave the nub a forceful suck.

Griselda wrapped her thighs around Shayla's head as she cried out in orgasm. She trapped Shayla's head in a fierce grip as she cried out, bucking and grunting in pleasure. Shayla continued to thrust her three fingers into Griselda, continued to tease Griselda's clitoris with soft flicks of her tongue.

"I, ack! No. No more, no more," Griselda babbled, releasing Shayla's head.

"Stupid Nick left his old laptop; I looked up how to do that," Shayla giggled, proud of herself.

Griselda gripped the young woman tightly and kissed her. The kiss was fiercely passionate as Griselda rubbed her naked breasts against Shayla's exposed nipples.

Shayla gently rolled Griselda to lie on her belly. As her nipples dragged against the rough texture of the comforter, Griselda shuddered in anticipation of Shayla's next move.

There was no hesitation as Shayla again knelt between Griselda's spread thighs. Shayla gripped Griselda's buttocks in her small hands and pried the two globes apart. She then bent her head and ran her tongue around Griselda's light brown rosebud.

"Yes!" Griselda hissed out.

She hissed out again as Shayla pressed one, then two fingers into Griselda's spittle lubricated rectum. Shayla planted little kisses all around Griselda's buttocks as she fingered Griselda's rectum. Reaching between Griselda's legs, Shayla thrust two, then three fingers of her other hand into Griselda's pussy. Griselda grunted then barked out in orgasm as Shayla mashed her thumb against Griselda's clitoris.

After another powerful orgasm, Griselda weakly pushed Shayla away. Then, rolling onto her back again, Griselda pulled the unresisting Shayla to her. They embraced one another tightly and kissed for a moment, then Griselda reached and unclasped Shayla's bra. Pulling the garment away, Griselda fully bared Shayla's lovely breasts. Griselda then swung up and straddled Shayla's head. Griselda then bent her neck and began to lick Shayla's slick pussy lips.

As Shayla was a few inches shorter, the sixty nine position was slightly uncomfortable for Griselda. Shayla also had to strain her neck a bit to reach Griselda's splayed lips.

With fingers and tongue, Griselda brought Shayla to orgasm. A moment later, Shayla managed to bring Griselda to orgasm. Griselda rolled off of the prone woman and lay, staring up at the ceiling.

"I, am I spending the night?" Shayla asked.

"Do you want to?" Griselda asked, rolling to look at Shayla.

"Yeah," Shayla agreed.

"Wouldn't be just because there's no food in your apartment, huh?" Griselda asked, half joking.

"No!" Shayla retorted.

Out of her lingerie purchase, Griselda selected a cute camisole top of bright red and matching G-string panties for Shayla to wear. Shayla rolled her pantyhose off and wiggled into the red camisole and panties. The two brushed their teeth and crawled under the comforter.

"Plus that," Shayla said, voice small. "Remember? I told you, I got cereal. So see? I do got breakfast at my place."

"Hmm? Yeah, yeah you did," Griselda agreed, spooning up behind Shayla.

In the morning, Griselda made cinnamon rolls. She woke Shayla with soft kisses, then with threats of tickling. Shayla ate two, then barely managed to eat a third of the quite large pastries.

"I'm kicking you out; I go to nine fifteen mass at St. Patrick's," Griselda said, wiping down the counter.

"You're kidding? Me too!" Shayla admitted.

Katrina and Brigitta had fetched Greta that morning so Katrina, Greta and Brigitta were already in the pew with Griselda joined them. Brigitta refused to give any concessions to their oldest sister's handicaps and Katrina and Griselda both had to make threats of punishment to one or the other, or both sisters throughout the mass.

Getting up for the Eucharist, Griselda saw Shayla sitting four rows behind them. She gave Shayla a small nod and smile as she stepped into the aisle right behind Greta.

The four women enjoyed a brunch at Dusty's Country Kitchen. Again, Greta and Brigitta bickered and argued throughout the meal. Griselda was the one who took Greta back to Pine Groves and Katrina took Brigitta home.

Shayla texted Griselda, asking if they would be having another date that evening. Griselda replied she was far too tired to entertain another night with Shayla and received a pouting face emoji from Shayla.

"Pout all you want; I've got a meeting tomorrow morning," Griselda replied.

Monday morning, Steven Jones informed Griselda that they were scheduled to meet with Keisha Madison, counsel for the plaintiff. They both smirked when Griselda asked if they would be meeting at the offices of Johnson, Johnson & Lambert.

"Of course. For whatever reason, Mr. Johnson seems to believe that using his conference rooms gives them an advantage," Steven agreed.

"That's fine," Griselda agreed.

On Wednesday morning, Griselda, Steven and Rylie Black, an Audio-Visual tech met in the lobby of the law office of Johnson, Johnson & Lambert. Their client, John Suskin, the 'Coach John' of Coach John's Uniforms' arrived five minutes later, tapping with his long white cane as he walked. Parker Johnson had the four people cool their heels in his ornate lobby.

When they were finally directed to Conference Room B, Griselda noted that Keisha Madison must be a somewhat competent attorney. The African-American girl was a beauty with skin the color of peanut butter, large brown eyes, dreadlocks that reached down just below her shoulders and a wide smile. Keisha possessed a slim physique with apple sized breasts and compact buttocks. Griselda deduced Keisha had been hired because of her sharp mind rather than her physical attributes; Parker Johnson preferred women with very sizable breasts.

Despite Keisha being named lead in the case, Parker assumed the role of chief arbitrator. When Rylie nodded that she was set up and was recording the proceedings, Parker launched into his litany of demands. Griselda smirked at the look of annoyance on Keisha's face as well as the look of confusion on the face of Coach John North, the client of Johnson, Johnson & Lambert.

During a ten minute bathroom break, Griselda whispered to Steven that Keisha Madison was a neighbor of hers. She believed the woman lived upstairs in Apartment A7 or A8.

"That's fine. And Parker lives in Lala Land," Steven shrugged.

"So, because Coach North has had two winning seasons with the Baseball team of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, we're asserting that Mr. Suskin is profiting off of Coach North's success and we're entitled to any monies accrued from Coach John's Uniforms, Coach John's Uniforms is using the name without authorization or permission." Parker concluded his poorly presented argument.

Griselda, Steven, and John sat, staring at Parker. Out of the corner of her eye, Griselda watched Coach John North begin a slow burn. She also saw that Keisha fought against scowling at Parker.

"Here's where you make a counter-offer," Parker snarled after three minutes of silence had elapsed.

"Our counter offer is the same as before," Steven stated flatly. "Our client continues to operate his business and your client goes home."

"After paying our client's legal fees," Griselda interjected.

"See, Ms. Madison? Had you done your research? You would have discovered that Jonathon Michael Suskin, former coach of the Elgee High School Eagles in Two Thousand Sixteen, the year they won State? Began plans to start production of Coach John's Uniforms in Two Thousand and eighteen, when his glaucoma became too advanced for him to continue coaching high school football. Your client began working for the University of Louisiana at DeGarde in Two Thousand Twenty."

"But, but, you, y'all didn't open until after I won the first tournament," John North spluttered.

"It takes a while to go from paperwork to product," Griselda shrugged. "But we have the documentation to prove that Coach John's Uniforms applied for and was given licenses from St. Ann Parish and the state of Louisiana in Two thousand eighteen. December of Two thousand eighteen"

"Our itemized bill; please reimburse Mr. Suskin all legal fees owed on or before the Thirtieth of this month," Steven said, placing the file folder on the table and pushing it to Keisha.

"If it is not paid on or before the thirtieth, we will turn the case over to Thibodaux Collection," Griselda smiled a satisfied smile at her father's enraged face.

"And we will file a counter-suit against John North and Johnson, Johnson and Lambert for bringing a frivolous law suit against our client," Steven said as they got to their feet.

"You. You're fired," Parker shrilled at Keisha before the door of Conference Room B fully closed behind Griselda, Steven, Rylie and their client.

On her way home at the end of the business day, Griselda picked up a fifth of St. Elizabeth's Superior Whiskey. She sent a text to Shayla, informing the young woman she was in the mood to celebrate.

After some smothered chicken thighs over rice with some collard greens and some Yankee beans on the side, Griselda fixed a few drinks. Sitting on the couch, sipping their drinks, Griselda bent to kiss Shayla. Shayla returned the kiss, then pulled away.

"I noticed something," Shayla said, drinking half of her drink in one gulp. "In church? I noticed you were nice to one sister but was a real bitch to your other sister. And to your mom."

"What?" Griselda asked. "What? I, I wasn't a bitch to..."

"God, I could hear you what? Four or five pews back? You was biting the head off one sister, but the one that's special? You're all loving and sweet and..." Shayla stated.

"No, no, Brigitta was being a total bitch to Greta; she's always a bitch to Greta," Griselda defended.

"Uh huh," Shayla said, finishing her drink.

"No, no, I'm serious. She's always..." Griselda insisted.

"And I'm thinking, you know, if I didn't owe you? If I hadn't needed your help? I bet you'd still be a total bitch to me," Shayla continued. "Whole time I been here? Never once said nothing to me."

"What?" Griselda snapped.

"Yeah, I bet that's it. You're only nice to people you can control, people who need you," Shayla said. "People you can use. You're a user."

Shayla clutched her cheek where Griselda's handprint was slowly forming. Fighting back the tears, she would not give Griselda the satisfaction of seeing the tears, Shayla got to her feet and walked to the door of the apartment.

"Oh. And this? This counts as a date, hear?" Shayla said then left the apartment.

Griselda drank two more drinks. She wanted a fourth and fifth drink but forced herself to put the bottle in the cabinet under the sink. Then she lighted a candle and brought it to the bathroom. She lay in the bathtub, vanilla scented bath salts filling the dimly lighted room with its warm aroma.

On Friday, Griselda called her baby sister and invited Brigitta to Sweet Pea's for their fried catfish filet dinner. On the car ride from Katrina's home to the restaurant, standing in the long, but quickly moving line, sitting at the table awaiting their meal, Brigitta was happy, bubbly. Griselda could not remember her baby sister being this animated before.

After their meal, Griselda took Brigitta to Abdul's and was dragged to their lingerie department. Griselda learned that Katrina bought Brigitta's lingerie from the Bargain Bin discount clothing store.

"I mean, I keep telling her I want clothes like yours, but..." Brigitta said happily as she selected some lacy bras.

Griselda also bought Brigitta some new shoes, a matching purse, some cute skirts and tops that could be mixed and matched with the new skirts or with blue jeans.

"I love you," Brigitta enthused as Griselda helped the girl put away her clothes in her bedroom closet.

"I know I don't say it enough, but I love you too," Griselda said, hugging her sister.

"Oh great," Katrina joked, peering into the bedroom. "Like I don't already hear it enough from your other sister? Griselda got me this, Griselda got me that. Now Brigitta's going start with all that too?"

"Afraid so, Mother," Griselda smirked as she prepared to leave the house. "But you could always get a crowbar and open that wallet of yours. I'm sure it's not completely rusted shut yet."

Arriving home to her apartment, Griselda was not even to her bedroom to put her purse away when there was a knocking at her door. Grabbing her handgun, Griselda first checked through the curtain. She saw an agitated Shayla standing at the door.

"What, Shayla? I'm not in the mood for..." Griselda said, opening the door.

"I, you, I'm starving," Shayla whined, pushing into Griselda's apartment.