All Comments on '101 Avila Road#A2'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 months ago

A lovely and yet still arousing story.

I love it when good people get a break and racist misogynists and narcissist imbeciles get what they have coming to them.

I am curious why Griselda felt like she needed a gun every time she had an unexpected knock on the door, is the apartment in that awful a neighborhood?

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Great story. I’m amazed whenever 2 dysfunctional people compliment the behaviour of the other. Yeah, yeah. Everyone’s dysfunctional, but it’s really entertaining when someone else is a little more screwed up than you are.

shopratshopratabout 2 months ago

I liked it. The depth your characters have is just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story with hot sex to boot! I loved every word. I couldn’t stop once I started reading it until I was finished. Five stars! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A well written story. Developed characters with complexity. I enjoyed it a lot

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 2 months ago

@Creeperclaw,

Hey guys,

JB contacted me and said he has trouble seeing the security codes to prove he's not a Bot before Lit will let him post a reply. So he asked me to do it for him. And what he said was "She answers the door with a gun because A) she is a single female living alone, and B) because she is an attorney and attorneys make enemies.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

Another Great one from the master JinBob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It seemed like a story I would like, but I had to quit reading, unfortunately, when you started using Shayla's name 20 times per paragraph. I really just don't understand how it wasn't noticed before publishing. It was far too distracting to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.