YYZ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Simone croaked, the gauze over her eyes making it impossible to see the owner of the voice.

"Yes ma'am, looking at three counts of vehicular homicide on top of all the other shit," the man growled.

"I need a drink," Simone whined.

"I bet you do," the man snarled. "Oh I just bet you do."

**..**..**

"There he is! Upton, there's the birthday boy," Missy announced to the wiggling, whimpering whining beast as Patrick entered the kitchen.

"Daddy's thirty thousand today," Stace-face announced, bounding into the kitchen.

"Thirty thousand?" Stacy J squealed.

"I am thirty two; not thirty thousand," Patrick laughed, giving his oldest daughter a soft whack to her backside.

After Patrick and the two girls left for work and for school, Missy cleaned the house. Her seven months of pregnancy made her efforts somewhat difficult, but she smiled happily while she worked. She then made the chocolate ice box pie for after their birthday dinner at Ling Cho Chinese restaurant.

She heard the mail carrier's small truck squeal to a stop and looked out the kitchen window as the middle-aged man put some things into the mailbox. Even though she knew he couldn't see her through their tinted windows, she waved to the man.

At three fifteen, she and Upton were in the long line of cars picking up children from Ann Richards Elementary School. Upton whimpered and whined and barked frantically at everyone that even looked at their car. Finally, the two girls got into the car and Upton launched herself into the rear seat to lick, paw and scratch the two girls to distraction.

"Jeez, Upton we was only gone a couple of hours," Stace-face said.

While the girls did their homework, Missy remembered the mail carrier had put some mail into their mailbox. She went outside and grabbed the three bills, the sales flyer, and a large red envelope addressed to Patrick Burke.

After dinner at Ling Cho, the Burkes returned to their Oakleaf home. Patrick blew out the 'thirty thousand' candles on his ice box pie. He thanked his wife for the expensive pen and thanked the two girls for the handmade birthday cards.

"Oh, oh, yeah, this was in the mail today," Missy said, finding the large red envelope in the wicker basket on the breakfast bar.

Patrick looked at the envelope. There was no return address, no stamp, and no postmark. Apparently, it had been put into their mailbox by someone other than their mail carrier. Using his thumbnail, he opened the envelope.

Patrick's blood ran cold as he read the message at the bottom of the unsigned card.

'I remembered your birthday this year.'

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

And for those of you that have made it to this point... I and my friend are not ignorant. YYZ is a track from Rush's brilliant and highly successful album 'Moving Pictures.' It is an instrumental display of their musical talents, not a cappella song. Kylie Minogue is not a Finnish Death Metal singer; she is an Australian Pop star. Hymns We Love is a Pat Boone album from the 1950s. And YYZ is the telegraph call letters for the Toronto airport as transmitted by a beacon there and not the Buenos Aires train station.

Patrick Burke's supervisor, Victoria Baker is a minor character in 'Very Pretty Things' in the Lesbian Sex category.

The school, Ann Richards Elementary is introduced in 'Marco! Polo!' in the Loving Wives category.

Simone Hozarski, Patrick's sexpot neighbor is a character introduced in 'Mixed Drinks, Bad Sunburn' in the Anal category.

The food truck, School Lunches and the busty red headed server are introduced in 'Lunches' in the Mature category.

Andrew J. Walker, Patrick's attorney is a primary character in 1 Alliance Square' in the Group Sex category.

Missy Haverlin's place of employment, Natural Peaks Grocers, the vegan grocery store is first introduced in 'Jug of Wine, Loaf of Bread' in the Anal category.

Judge David Glasspool, the judge that places the injunction forbidding Twyla from removing Stacy Margaret Burke from Texas is a minor character first introduced in 'XYZ' in the Mature category. He makes an appearance in 'Marco! Polo!" in the Loving Wives category.

The counselor Terri Perry is a minor character in 'Buy Y'all Some Wine?' in the Anal category. Her story is more fully fleshed out in 'Vodka: Green Apple' in the Anal category.

Theresa White, Twyla's attorney is briefly mentioned in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category. She also gets a brief mention in 'XYZ' in the Mature category as well as 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.