You're Not Finished Yet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're not upset then?" she meekly asked.

"I could never be pissed off at you for something like this," I sweetly told her, "I love you."

Little did either of us know that Lynn had come in, and had heard every word? We also didn't hear her as she silently slipped back out of the house with tears running down her face.

~~~~~~

It was around seven in the evening, and knowing that Lynn had to work, Jen and I enjoyed a leisurely dinner, alone, just the two of us.

"I'm so excited about the baby," Jen giggled, "I can't wait to tell Lynn. I know she's going to love it."

"I'm excited, too, sweetie," I smiled, looking into her gorgeous green eyes, "I only hope that the baby looks like you instead of me."

"Oh, hush," Jen laughed, "If he or she does look like you it will be the most beautiful child on earth."

I can't begin to explain the amount of love I was feeling at that moment, and in doing so, I took Jen's hand, and told her, "I want you to know that I'm going to be the very best father I can...I hope you know that."

"I love you, Mark," Jen softly replied, "I've never loved anyone like I love you."

"I love you, too," I told her, "But I need to be honest with you and tell you that I also love Lynn just as much as I love you, and the same way, too, okay?"

"Good lord, yes, and so do I," Jen laughed, "I love her, too, just like you do, and just as much as you; and I want her to be just as much a part of this baby's life as both of us will be."

Once dinner was finished and the kitchen was clean, Jen and I took a dip in the pool, naked. And looking at her wet, naked body excited me to the point that I simply had to have some of that pussy. So, to make a long story short, I bent her over the patio table and we fucked like wild animals until both sated, we jumped back into the pool to not only cool off, but to rinse off in the shower once we got out of the pool.

~~~~~~

It was nearing eleven o'clock that evening and Lynn wasn't home yet, causing both Jen and I to start becoming a little concerned.

"You don't think anything is wrong, do you?" Jen worriedly asked.

"Of course not," I replied, "We would've heard something by now if that was the case. She's probably running a little late, that's all."

Suddenly we herd the back door open, and I looked at Jen and said, "See? I told you that was it."

Lynn walked in with a very stoic look on her face, and after crossing the room and sitting down in the chair opposite Jen and I on the couch, she looked at us, and with a hurt tone of voice, cried, "I'm moving out, you guys."

"What?" I asked, alarmed, "Why on earth would you want to do that?"

And then she broke down crying and replied, "Because you won't have any room in your heart for me once the baby is born," now weeping bitterly.

"How did you even know that I was pregnant," Jen asked, "And what makes you think that we won't have any room in our hearts for you?"

She couldn't speak for crying so; both Jen and I went to her, and then taking both of her hands, made her stand up and look at us as I looked into her beautiful but sad blue eyes and said, "Listen to me, and listen well; Jen and I love you more than anything in this world so; don't you think for one minute that you're going to be excluded in any way shape, or form from either our lives, or the life of the child that the three of us are going to have. Do you understand me?"

After regaining control of her faculties, she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and with a shaky voice, s aid, "I overheard the two of you talking about it when I came home to get ready for work; and when I saw the look on your face, Mark, when Jen told you she was pregnant, I thought that..."

"I love you, Lynn," I gently interrupted her, "And I will always love you, no matter what," as I leaned over and tenderly kissed her lips.

The next thing I knew, Jen had her arms around both of us, and looking into Lynn's eyes; she leaned over and sweetly kissed her lips, telling her, "I love you. Do you hear me? "I love you, Lynn Chandler, and nothing; I mean nothing will ever change that. You're my best girlfriend, my lover, and I will forever cherish the love that the three of us share."

She began to smiled, and throwing her arms around both of us, Lynn looked at Jen and I and said, "I love you two with all my heart for the rest of my life; and I'm sorry for the way I acted just now."

"Oh, sweetie," Jen began to sniffle; "There's nothing for you to be sorry for, okay?"

"Okay," Lynn smiled, and then with an impish look on her face, she giggled and asked, "Is it okay if I have a baby too?"

"Of course," I grinned, "We can get started on it tonight, if you want."

"Not yet, sweetie," she grinned, "I want to wait until I graduate."

"That's okay, too," I happily replied, "And I think that the three of us are going to have beautiful babies as long as they look like their mothers."

"Bull shit," Lynn laughed, "One thing that Jen and I both agree on is that you're the most handsome man either of us have ever seen."

"That's right," Jen giggled, cheering her on, "You tell him girl."

"Alright," I conceded, grinning like an idiot, "I believe you."

"You'd better," Jen and Lynn simultaneously replied, and then both hugged each other giggling wildly.

~~~~~~

That night after making love to my girls, I leaned back and thought about how lucky I was to be in the position I was in.

And with both of my beauties lying naked beside me, I pulled them closely to me and said, "I love you two very much. I thought you should know that."

"We know that, baby," Lynn softly replied, "But don't get too comfortable."

"No?" I asked, "And why not?"

"Mmm, because," Jen purred, grabbing my cock with her hand, "You're not finished yet."

THE END

There's more to this story if you want to hear it, but you're going to have to let me know. In the mean time, best wishes & God bless.

Moog Player