You're Not Finished Yet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn was wearing a white silk blouse with long puffed sleeves, which also made it clear that she, too, was braless, and a black leather miniskirt that was tiny. Of course she was rather tiny herself, but she still looked stunningly beautiful, whether she was dressed up, or not. However, what made her outfit stand out the most, were the black patent-leather boots with three inch heels that she was wearing, which stopped just below her knee.

"Oh, my God," I gently told her, taking her hand and kissing it, "You look ravishing, absolutely ravishing.

"Thank you, Mark," she purred running her palm down my chest, "You look damn hot in those pants. Turn around so that Jen and I can look at that hot ass of yours."

"Come on, you guys," I chuckled, turning around as the girls began to gawk and giggle, "Gimme a break."

"Not in this lifetime, baby boy," Jen giggled, and then someone, I don't know which one of them it was, but someone slapped my ass, with both of them giggling afterward.

~~~~~~

On our way to the restaurant that I was going to take my two lovely room mates to, Lynn asked if we could go to the mall so that she could get some socks to wear beneath her boots, or she would've been blistered on her feet if not. Of course I had no problem taking her there; and the moment we pulled into the mall parking lot, I saw a jewelry store nearby, and that gave me an idea.

~~~~~~

On the premise of needing to run a quick errand while we were in the area, I dropped Jen and Lynn off at the mall entrance, telling them that I would be back in no more than thirty minutes to pick them up. As soon as they disappeared through the mall entrance, I immediately took off to the jewelry store.

~~~~~~

"May I help you, sir," the saleslady pleasantly asked, covertly eyeballing the crotch of my pants.

I'd say that she was somewhere in her late thirties to early forties. However, she was still a very good looking woman. She was a blue eyed brunette wearing a professional style business dress that defined her curves, bust, and figure perfectly; and had I not been preoccupied with the mater at hand, I might have stayed and talked a little while longer.

"Yes," I politely replied, "I was wondering if......"

~~~~~~

I pulled up just as Jen and Lyn were coming out of the mall entrance, and then stopped and got out to help them into the vehicle, as well as put their purchases in the trunk of the car. We had taken Lynn's car because hers was a four door, and was more convenient.

"Wow, Mark," Lynn giggled, "Perfect timing."

"Yeah," I knowingly chuckled, "I get lucky sometimes."

"Just sometimes?" Jen giggled, winking at Lynn, "I'll bet it's more than just sometimes. What do you think, Lynn?"

"Oh, hell yes," Lynn knowingly smiled, "I'll bet he's got the girls lined up and waiting."

"Come on, you guys," I groaned, my face turning bright red, "You're embarrassing me."

"Oh, look Jen," Lynn giggled, "He's blushing. Isn't that adorable?"

"Leave him alone," Jen smiled, hugging me around the waist, pressing her breasts against me, "I think it's so sweet."

"Come on," I chuckled, "Get your little asses in the car so that we can go get something to eat, my lovelies."

~~~~~~

Chapter Four

That evening brought on the beginnings of a change in my relationship with my room mates; especially once we'd finished eating.

"Can I have your attention ladies?" I asked, lightly tapping my spoon against my water glass. Then I reached into my pockets, withdrawing two velvet covered boxes, and then looking at the girls, I smiled and said, "I bought something for each of you," as I handed them each a box.

"Oh, my God, Mark," Jen grinned, when she opened her box and saw what lay within, "This must've cost you a fortune."

"No kidding," Lynn smiled, turning to me, "Here, help me put this on."

"Me, too," giggled Jen, "As soon as you've finished helping Lynn; I want you to help me."

~~~~~~

When I went to the jewelry store earlier, I'd had them make me two identical twenty-four carat gold necklaces with a half-carat diamond pendants hanging from each one. And needless to say, they looked absolutely beautiful hanging from both Jen's and Lynn's necks.

~~~~~~

"Thank you, Mark," Lynn smiled, gently touching the diamond that hung around her neck, "This is very beautiful."

"I agree with Lynn," Jen tenderly replied, "But you still didn't answer my question, Mark."

"And just what question would that be?" I knowingly smiled.

"What I said was..." Jen giggled again, this time pausing for effect, "This must've cost you a fortune...Yes?"

"Doesn't matter," I grinned, "You're more than worth it as far as I'm concerned, both of you."

"Nobody has ever given me something as beautiful as this," Lynn suddenly cried, hugging me on my right side, "Thank you, so much, Mark."

"Me, too," Jen softly told me, sniffling, "This is so beautiful...thank you, so very much, Mark

"You're very welcome, my lovelies," I smiled, hugging them tightly against me as they cried, "Both of you."

~~~~~~

When we got home that night, "my girls", as I now called them, wasted no time in getting out of their evening attire and into something comfortable. And while they both changed into long tee shirts, with no panties, they still wore their necklaces, telling me that they would, neither one; ever take them off, which, to me, was very moving.

Then once they'd both changed into their "comfies", as the girls called their clothing, they both came and sat down next to me, one on each side of me, on the couch to watch T.V.

"I think you should change, too, Mark," Lynn smiled, "Don't you agree, Jen?"

"Of course," Jen impishly grinned at Lyn, "As long as he's wearing a tee shirt and a pair of boxers, or better yet, just a pair of boxers."

"Are you sure?" I warily asked, "I mean..."

"That would be great," Lynn knowingly interrupted me, "What do you think, Jen?"

"Of course," she giggled, "Why do you think I brought the idea up to begin with?"

"Jeez," I teased, standing up and making my way down the hall to my room, "You girls are going to be the death of me, I swear."

"Oh, shut up," Jen giggled, "You love it and you know it."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I playfully grumbled, before disappearing into my bedroom to change clothes.

~~~~~~

I emerged from my bedroom wearing a simple pair of boxers and a wife-beater style tank top, and after making my way back down the hall and into the great room; I sat down between Jen and Lynn who'd saved me a place on the couch between them.

"Hi, handsome," Jen purred, stroking my bare thigh with the palm of her hand, "You look hot in those boxers."

"Mmm," Lyn seductively cooed, "He sure does, Jen...very hot, as a matter of fact."

"Come on you guys," I uncomfortably replied, "You're embarrassing me...again."

But before I even got a reply, Jen put her hands on both sides of my face, and turning my head so that I was facing her, she tenderly placed her soft lips upon my own and kissed me like nothing I'd ever known before in my life.

And the moment her lips left mine, Lynn was there to take up where the beautiful Jen had left off, kissing me just as gently and as tenderly as Jen had done, leaving me with a hard-on, the likes of which I'd not only never had before, but also like I'd never known before either. However, the next thing I knew was that Jen was slowly lowering my boxers, exposing my eight inches of iron hard cock.

"Oh, Mark," she sensually breathed, "You have such a beautiful cock, baby. Do you mind if I suck it?" But before I could reply, she was taking it down her throat as if she'd been doing it her whole life.

"Mmm, Mark," Lynn hotly whispered into my ear, "That looks so hot...I can't wait for you to fuck our pussies with that nice dick. What do you say, lover, would you like that?"

And once again, before I had the chance to reply, I saw Jen remove the long tee shirt that she was wearing. Then after turning around so that she was facing away from me; she slowly began to sit on my cock, lowering herself onto me until I was completely buried in her hot, tight little pussy.

"Ungh," Jen sensually groaned, slowly rotating her hips, as she became accustomed to my being in her, "God, baby; I've never had this much cock inside of me before."

"I hope I'm not hurting you," I softly breathed, "Because if I am I can always pull it out."

"Don't you dare," she suddenly replied, "Just let me get used to it for a minute, okay?"

"I'll do anything you want me to," I told her, "Anything at all."

"You can start by saving some of that beautiful cock for me," Lynn giggled, also removing her tee shirt, "Damn, you two look so hot."

Suddenly Jen began to slowly move herself up and down on my cock, and the feeling was indescribable. She fucked me for several minutes as the velvet walls of her hot little pussy began milking me, literally coaxing the cum from my balls. However, little did I realize that Jen was about to cum? And when her orgasm approached, she leaned her back against my chest, taking my hands and placing them upon her beautifully big tits, urging me to squeeze them as tightly, and as hard as I possibly could, too.

She wasn't too loud, per se, but she did groan, saying, "Oh, God, yes...fuck me; Mark. Yessss, that's it, baby, oh yes, oh shit, oh fuck...oh my God....I'm cumming, Mark, I'm cumming, and I love you so much, baby."

"That was so beautiful, you two," Lynn sweetly smiled, after kissing both Jen and I, "Now it's my turn so; you need to hop up and let me ride him......please Jen?"

The moment that Jen stood up and off of me, Lynn grabbed her face and the two beautiful women began to sensually kiss one another's lips, playing with not only each other's tits, but their pussies as well; and to say that I was not turned on by watching them would be an all out lie. However, Lynn wasted no time in taking Jen's place upon my cock, but as opposed to sitting on me with her back to me, she chose to ride me in the face-to-face position instead.

~~~~~~

Fucking Lynn that first time was something that I could never, in a million years, ever forget. And while she was tender and gentle like Jen when she first began, the closer she came to having an orgasm, the wilder she became.

For instance, right before she came, Lynn looked at Jen with a wanton fire in her eyes, and hissed, "Mmm, slap my ass, girl, slap it hard, you sexy bitch," And after the first couple of slaps upon her hot little ass, Lynn began to wail a tirade of obscenities as she leaned into me, rubbing her beautiful little titties against my chest.

Granted, her tits were, by no means, as big as Jens, but Lynn still has the nicest ass I've ever seen on any woman, anywhere. Like I said before when I first described what she looked like, and while it may be small, her ass is perfectly shaped, and looks great, especially when she wears those tight assed jeans and/or shorts. Still though, these two are not only the prettiest women I've ever seen, but back then, they were just what I needed, just when I needed it. I ended up filling both of them full of hot cum that night, which was also the first of many nights that they both slept with not only me, but each other, in my bed, snuggling their hot naked bodies on each side of me.

~~~~~~

The next morning I woke to an empty bed, and as I became more awake and aware, I smelled something heavenly emanating from the kitchen also accompanied by the sound of female laughter as well.

So, after using the restroom and getting dressed (boxers and a tee shirt) I made my way down the hall and into the kitchen to find two of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen, both wearing only panties and form fitting tee shirts which ended right below the bottoms of their breasts.

"Good morning, baby," Jen smiled, after walking up to me and then gently but firmly throwing her arms around my neck as she pressed her whole body against my own, "Mmm, I had a nice time last night."

"Oh, hell yeah," Lynn knowingly giggled, "My pussy is still sore."

"Jeez, Lynn," I gasped, my face turning bright red, "I don't want to hear that."

"Why not, baby?" Jen teased, "After all, you're the one who's responsible for it with that big cock of yours."

"That's right, Mark," Lynn seductively breathed into my ear, from behind me while pressing her braless tits into my back, "Besides, I didn't say that I didn't like it, now, did I?"

"No," I chuckled, "But what about..."

"Don't worry about a thing, baby," Lynn softly purred, gently rubbing my cock through my boxers, "Now that we've already fucked once, I want you to know that you can have either, or both of us anytime your heart desires, okay?"

"Alright then," I smiled, "I'm going to take you up on that offer a little later, but in the mean time, tell me what it is that smells so good in here."

"We're cooking breakfast for our man," Jen giggled, "And you'd better start getting used to it, sweetheart."

"But, why me," I stupidly asked, "Don't you know that you two could have any guy that you want."

"Maybe we don't want just any guy," Lynn pointedly replied, "Has the thought ever occurred to you that maybe we just want you, handsome?"

"No," I smiled, "This is all so new to me, sweetie."

"So, get used to it, you handsome thing," Jen giggled, "You never know what might happen."

"Is that a fact?" I grinned, placing my arms around the both of them, kissing their lips, "You're going to have to help me get used to it. Do you two think you can handle that?"

"You bet your ass we can," Lynn giggled, pinching my butt, "What do you think, Jen?"

"Oh, I know we can," Jennifer began to mischievously giggle, sliding her hand into my boxers and onto my ass, slowly rubbing me, "As a matter of fact, your lessons will begin this afternoon when we take you to a party at our sorority house. Isn't that right, Lynn?"

"Yes," Lynn giggled, "I almost forgot," then she turned to me and added, "We're going to have so much fun with you, baby..."

~~~~~~

The rest of that morning was spent with the girls going through my clothes, making sure that I had the proper wardrobe, which I did, so that they could dress me up, ensuring that I would be presentable to their sorority sisters.

"I don't know who taught you how to dress," they both teased, "But whoever it was saw to it that you had great taste in clothes, Mark."

"Nobody had to teach me how to dress, thank you," I informed both Jen and Lynn, "And you can both rest assured that I won't embarrass either one of you."

"Aw, we know that, baby," Jen cooed, quickly kissing my lips, "We just want to make sure that Lynn and I look good enough to be with you, that's all."

"Gimme a break," I laughed, "If anything I'm the one who should worry about whether or not I look good enough to be with you, okay?"

"That's so sweet of you to say that, Mark," Jen smiled, "Because actually, it's us that doesn't deserve to be with a guy like you."

"How about this," I grinned, "Why don't the three of us consider ourselves to be fortunate and simply leave it at that, okay?"

~~~~~~

That afternoon, around four o'clock, I pulled my van into the driveway of the Phi Theta Pi sorority house. Lynn and Jennifer shared the passenger seat for the short drive from our house, and when we got out of the van and went into the sorority house, I felt the eyes of practically every male in attendance upon us...well at least upon Jennifer and Lynn anyway.

~~~~~~

We hadn't been at the party for more than a few minutes when a beautiful girl with long auburn hair and deep, dark brown, doe eyes, all attached to a spectacular body, approached us with a broad smile on her pretty face.

"So, Jen," the girl said smiling, nodding her head toward me, "Is this him?"

"It sure is," Lynn happily giggled, "Angela Capshaw, allow me to introduce you to our room mate, the stunningly handsome, Mister Mark Haynes."

Then Jen stepped in, and after giving me a very light kiss on the lips, she looked dreamily into my eyes and then more-or-less announced, "Mark, this is our friend, as well as the president of our sorority, Miss Angela Capshaw."

"Hello, Mister Haynes," Angela smiled, offering her hand, "It's very nice to meet you."

"Thank you, Miss Capshaw, it's nice to meet you, too," I politely replied, lightly kissing the back of her hand, "But please, feel free to call me Mark."

"Alright then, Mark," Angela giggled, "Feel free to call me Angela."

"Thank you, Angela," I grinned, "I'm honored."

"Oh, my goodness, what a charmer he is," Angela giggled, looking back and forth between Lynn and Jennifer, "And so handsome, too. Is he dating anyone that you two might know of?"

"Uh, yes, he is," Lynn blatantly lied, before I could reply, "Some girl from his hometown, I think."

"We haven't met her yet," Jennifer also lied as well, "But we're hoping to soon."

I was going to say something until I suddenly felt Lynn not only pinching me beneath my right arm, and very hard, I might add. But she was also giving me a scalding glare, as if she were trying to shut me up; which only pissed me off even more than I already was from her pinching me for no reason.

"Well, she's a lucky girl then," Angela disappointedly replied, "That's too bad."

"We understand completely, girl," Jen nonchalantly laughed, taking my left arm and leading us away, "We're taking him down to the basement for a while."

"That sounds like fun," Angela grinned at me, still talking to Jen, "Just be sure that somebody doesn't steal him from you in the process."

"Oh, I don't think so," Lynn haughtily replied, "At least not in this lifetime."

~~~~~~

I don't know what caused them to suddenly begin acting the way that they were, but it pissed me off to no end. Their behavior reminded me of the horror novel, Jeckle and Hyde. It was totally out of character for them to act that way and I didn't hesitate to let them know about it either.

"Would one of you like to tell me what the hell that was all about?" I heatedly whispered, once we reached the basement, out of Angela's range of hearing, "Why were you lying like you did when you two know damn good and well that I don't have a girlfriend back home."

"Have you ever thought that maybe we want you all to ourselves?" Lynn flippantly replied.

"Yeah," Jennifer snapped, "Maybe we don't want to share you with anyone else, dammit."

Not only had their sudden turn of behavior pissed me off, but the remarks they'd just made pushed me over the edge; and after quickly jerking my arms away from them, I glared back at them and curtly asked, "Just who in the hell do you two think you are, huh?"

"We're two women that care for you more than anything," Lynn heatedly replied, "I would think that, as a guy, you would be a little more appreciative."

"I'm not some stupid assed college boy that you can lead around by the nose," I angrily said, "I'm a man, God dammit, and you'll treat me as such, or the both of you can get the fuck out of my house." Then I turned and walked back up the stairs, opening the front door as soon as I reached it, and not looking back as I closed it behind me.

~~~~~~

I drove around for a while trying to calm my nerves and having no luck. I really cared about both of my room mates, I swear, but the more I thought about the way I'd been treated, the angrier I became. But as opposed to going back to my house, I decided to go to "Jericho's" and have a drink.

~~~~~~

"Hey, Mark," said Tom Hanson, who owned the place, "What can I get for you, this evening?"

"Hi, Tom," I half-heartedly smiled, "How about some Jim Beam on the rocks?"

"Coming right up," he grinned, and then went about mixing my drink.

~~~~~~

I couldn't have been there for more than five minutes, or so, when I thought about Dr. Richard Barnes, my Psychology professor, and the offer of his council that he'd once made me. So, with that in mind, I walked over to the pay-phone and gave him a call.