All Comments on 'You are Under Arrest'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Usual BTB crap and the `hero' is a pig.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

How did he get custody of kids which weren’t his?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Have to wonder how he even made detective. Took him 17 years to catch something happening right under his nose, and that was probably because she started getting careless after getting away with it for so long.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A hundred stars, if it were possible!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mindless drivel

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

Good story, well told and finished nicely... Great Job, Thank You 5*****

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

Good story. You need an editor, I'd love to help. Otherwise, get Grammarly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I'm clueless"

Yes, this is where the standard cut-and-paste BTB story starts. Clueless, and a Detective Sergeant on top of that. But, once he discovers the truth the genius swings into action, full of determination, well-organized. Definitely, a real winner, a man's man.

I get it. The needs of a BTB addict can be easily met. Logic not required. And of course he'll magically find his true love in no time. One can only hope that he's a lot less clueless than the first time around.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

This story hit the spot for me! Thanks.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

It was okay, but the husband acted like an emotionless robot.

He just found out that all three of his kids were bastards and that his wife had been cheating on him for their entire marriage. News like that is devastating... men commit suicide over these kinds of horrific betrayals. Basically his entire adult life was a joke, and the family he'd spent 17 years providing for wasn't actually his.

The wife also managed to get away with minimal consequences. If they'd been married 17 years and the eldest daughter was 16, then he probably married Carolyn because she was pregnant at the time. Annulment for paternity fraud, at the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A dumb guy who is cuckolded for 17 years, I wonder how he still knows how to breathe

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 3 years ago

Well played....I loved when the daughter dealt with her Mom’s loser date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story. Learn the difference between then and than and when to use them. Proof read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Proof none of the kids are his and he didn’t include it with the information to the in-laws, weak cuckold shit.

I would have made that public and included everything on the record in court including suing the slut to have my name removed from the kids birth certificates, and their last names all changed to her maiden name. I would also sue the ex for fraud to get back the money I spent raising her kids, would not care if I got money from it just another way to humiliate her. Just pile on as much public humiliation as possible and be sure the kids hate her for years to come.

I might stay in the kids lives but only as a family friend, but would refuse custody so they would have to stay with their mom hoping they would be completely disrespectful to her and make her life hell.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Um, that entire story doesn't make one iota of sense.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Let's see, she makes more? HE gets alimony. Oldest child chooses to live with him? He gets child support. Second child can't CHOOSE, but is old enough for wishes to be listened to, likely stays with Dad, he gets child support. Youngest, she gets child support. Net-net, she'll be paying him.

/

"I told them it didn't look good, and I was checking out what their mother was doing." - It "didn't look good?" How about, "Yes, I believe she's cheating on me?"

/

"None of the kids were mine." - None? Wow! Given the age gap an the length of the affair I thought only the youngest wasn't his.

/

"you haven't got a clue." - Yeah, because he trusted her, sheesh!

/

What in the police report justifies a restraining order?

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Guess neither the parents nor brother cared enough about the slut to get her help, huh? Hard to believe a detective did not see anything for 17 years though. Where did they live - Mayberry?

Bones74Bones74about 3 years ago

That was as much to do with Erotica as watching the news.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

"Because I can. You're supposed to be a detective, you figure it out. I can get all the cock I want, and you haven't got a clue."

Man, with a kind of wife like that, every self-respecting husband is going to nuke her. Wonder what kind of detective MC was, for 17 years he got hoodwinked with all the non-biological kids he raised.

With all the new cuck stories proliferating -- this was indeed a very good read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

if this would have been reality, the wife got exactly what she wanted. For him to raise her kids. The kids know only him as the dad, that I get. But the 2 year older would be with the ex or the bio dad. The older boy and girl, unintentionally would be hurt. Also the husband has to be some what of a dumb ass, I'm quite sure all these baby daddies don't look alike.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yeah, not bad, l enjoyed the story, though it had a rushed ending lMHO.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next chapter please

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Very nice story, well told and without the annoying aftertaste of BTB or cuckold! Everything comprehensibly brought to the point! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you hit nearly every worn out, overworked story idea in the LW genre with this. Much of it made no sense, or was not belivable. For example, how could a cop expect to get away with punching out his wife's lover and arresting him for rape? There were too many people who knew that he was already aware that his wife was cheating. They would instantly realize that he just seized the opportunity to beat his competitor up, and lied about believing that it was rape. The lover would have the cop arrested for assault and sue him and the city for false arrest. And how could he get a restraining order against his wife? She would get one against him, after he assaulted her boss. The cop, a detective, would be laughed off the force when it got out that his wife had cheated on him for 17 years, and he was not the biological father of any of his three kids, and he didn't have a clue. He would probably have to leave town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Full of the usual plot devices right down to where every mans dream woman gets dropped in his lap and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needs an editor for spelling and correctness of information. “Dropping charges with prejudice” means he can’t be charged again. At that stage, without prejudice is typical. It surveillance and not servalance.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 3 years ago

Thanks for a good read . 5stars now finish the 7part story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"The judge wasn't sure she liked what she was hearing, but said she was dismissing the charges with prejudice, so that he could be re-charged if things changed."

It has to be without prejudice to refile.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

love the way you tell a story. no nitpicking here

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I love stories with smart kids. Good job. And I liked the rape angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

finish the story.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

Had to do some double-takes to keep the timeline straight but had to say this was a great Saturday morning read.

Thx!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

Not very well thought out. Very confusing. Tough to figure out who was talking. Grammatical and spelling errors were distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry but I couldn't finish it. The misuse of commas was painful. Some of your grammar was hard to ignore, like 'spooled up'. But the story itself is why I quit. PDA in a hotel parking lot? I never understood why the wife was upset and combative insted of contrite when she got caught with her phone off during an emergency. Then his two kids say 'Dad we think mom is cheating on you because she disrespects you all the time so maybe you should swab our cheeks' is maybe something a 25 year old might be able to come up with. Why would they even think he wasnt their dad though? So I had to stop.

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

Was this story intended to poke fun at fans of the loving wives category, with the numerous misspellings, getting "with prejudice" backwards, bringing or discussing evidence during arraignment, restraining order with no basis and a prosecutor actually letting the "rape" charge go far enough to get before a judge?

If so, it was well done.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 3 years ago

Oh this is ridiculous.

I like a well written BTB story.

This is not one of them.

Obviously you didn't run this by an editor first, the spelling and grammatical errors are off putting but the plausibility of the story is woeful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIS EX-WIFE...

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

An interesting story. There were some grammatical glitches, but you told a good story, which is the main thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs a good editor

Your spelling, punctuation and sentence structure are abysmal. It detracts from the overall story. Your "lawyer" and "police" skills aren't too hot either. While this is a fictional story you need to be somewhat in touch with reality to be believable. And while I liked your fantasy ending, it was just that - a fantasy. Maybe next time something that has been better thought out?

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is good. What do the people that comment expect? They got a half-hour entertaining read for nothing. They did not travel to a book store to purchase the story, but instead got free entertainment from an unpaid author. Instead of bad mouthing the author, they should show their gratitude.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Too weird not to give a 4* rating at least.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Yes it was a spacey story. There were a number of times I scratched my head in wonder. The story was a fun read and I kind of enjoyed it.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I don't like storys where someone is killed, I prefer the bad people having to live a miserable life. In this case I would like the lover turn up broken after his divorce for abandonment is finished.

I would really like to know, why she fucked around on him all through the marraige. Did she ever have any feelings for him?

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 3 years ago

Far out, when will the nit-pickers realise that fiction doesn't need to be realistic, and their comments about realism just make them look silly. Such comments are boring, people.

I personally have never seen a wife forced into backing up a rape allegation, so kudos for originality. Well done.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Might have been good, but hit way too many over used LW tropes/cliches.

Might have given it a three but when daddy pulled the same line we've heard from a thousand different mother and father in laws of "Any way to get past it?" It dropped to a solid two at best.

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 3 years ago

If we are to believe the police detective took over 16 years to notice his wife was a recidivus slut he would have to be considered the worst police detective since Peter Sellars played Inspector Jacquaes Clouseau in the Pink Panther movies in the 1960's. How stupid is this man? How stupid do you think your reading audience is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Similar to others, not as well done. Lot of holes. Never did figure out who the restraining order was against and what event supported it. 3 stars.

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Since the last anonymous comments made for used on mistakes that were made on your writing I would be remkss5 if I did not point out that insted (sixth sentence) is misspelled. It should be instead. Just saying...

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

Many writing, word, and spelling errors.

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

Potentially good, but the careless writing killed it. Read your story out loud before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A fun read ,not a plausible story though. 3+1kids and a detective no less and he did not father them. And she cut him off and no sex. This story makes no sense but was a fun read anyway.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Other people pointed out your bad grammar bad punctuation and bad spelling

So I will only point out one thing

dismissing the charges with prejudice, so that he could be re-charged if things changed

Actually with prejudice means exactly the opposite

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

OK story. Liked the way you brought everything to a head with the rape claim at the party. But she was continually screwing around for 17 years and he never had a clue?? Seems really far fetched to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Curious. Almost the identical plot sequence as many of the stories here by laptopwriter and saddletramp1956. Only the miscellaneous personal details are different. Yes, very curious. Makes one wonder if perhaps you are triplets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gave it a 4. Liked the story a lot but sure do wish you would use spell check. It really works. You just made up the spelling of surveillance ...really ..."servalance". Some minor editing would be appreciated also. So many writers here commit the same type of silly petty mistakes and when folks call them on it they go ballistic. Have a little pride-of-authorship. Fix the obvious stupidity...it's just distracting.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Screw the mistakes and the English professors. This was a great story, and I didn’t even notice any grammar mistakes. He was a little clueless, but I loved the shot to the jaw and the rape charge. He dumped the bitch forthwith, and the great kids stayed with him. Happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A decent plot but unbelievable character behavior. Just to save all the adjectives, the wife was a soulless monster, from the day he married her. Haven't you ever met an evil person? Haven't you ever been cheated, or threatened, or bullied? What makes you think a human being that sociopathic can hide behavior traits, attitude, or demeanor that inhuman? We are supposed to believe that the husband is an experienced police detective, but he has no instincts for deceit, dishonesty, cruelty, and complete contempt for him, their marriage, and normal family values. If he's that clueless then he got what he deserved.

She's a attractive unprincipled whore, she'll do just fine. Some rich dumb ass slob will be paying for her libertine life style, and he will deserve it too.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So her decision to sign off on the divorce is because she’s afraid that the details will become public? Or was it that she was embarrassed by the anniversary panties? That was quite confusing. If it was the details becoming public, I’m pretty sure Dash getting arrested for rape and subsequently having the charges dropped in court means that the details are already pretty well known. Also, how does the MC get custody of children that aren’t biologically his?

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

maybe the wife should have disappeared also. i really like the story. is there a follow up ?

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 3 years ago

So what does he do when he loses his job for falsely arresting the boss for rape, when he knew it was an ongoing affair?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

Not bad.

Whole lot of grammatical errors and missing words, though... Unsurprisingly, these kinds of mistakes end up fucking up what should have been a pretty decent story.

As for the tale itself... 'really am surprise that anyone in her family, short of her own parents, wants anything to do with Carolyn; so her, being invited at that BBQ, makes absolutely no sense.

Also, 'not too sure how 'legal' some of the BTB acts that happen here truly were. Righteous? Sure. Legal? Maybe in some authoritarian country...

But hey - the good guy kept his kids & his money, and is now moving on to better things. Sure, he may not be much of a detective (seriously, no way the MC is any good, as an investigator, if it has to take him TWO DECADES to realize he's married to a narcissistic sociopath), but the mere fact that no decent man deserved such a hellish treatment - not even cops! - makes him quite easily to root for the guy.

Good story should have been proofread better... but remains a good story, nonetheless.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Great storytelling of a so so story. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

I liked the story but, damn, please get a good editor. The story was readable, but the grammar and mechanics, such as missing quotation marks were distracting.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Can you reduce a star for simple character stupidity?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

NIce fairy tale. False arrest. Mr, Detective can't deny he knew it was not rape. He's hoisted on his own petard - all the evidence he had on the video he seemed to enjoy playing and showing to others and the photographs too. The wife's lawyer should have done a better job. But maybe he was just happy with how she was paying him. I hope he used a condom. Two stars for your fairy tale.

Also, it seems quite sure that the three kids may have some pretermitted heirs claims in their futures. The detective also will have to be careful how he characterizes "his children" in any estate planning. If he were to die intestate, his kids might have a real problem, This story would be a great Bar Exam question and a heck of a lot more interesting than the usual essay questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Haha

"She had legs from her hips to her ankles." Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you left out where he was former special forces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rather enjoyable but There were so many things that bugged me. The kids knew of the cheating before he did? He see's what is taking place but needs a PI and more time? Never questions her until the sex at the party? The whore and lover have sex out back at the party? I guess all the kids look exactly just like mom or did all of her lovers happen to look just like the husband? The oldest kid never asks the slut mom if she knew who was her father? Shortly after the divorce she shows up invited to a family BBQ and brings a date?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Re: "Rape" charges, WE know that it's BS, but nobody can prove that he knew about the affair.

/

Re: Reality - Full disclosure, I'm as or more guilty as anyone else in trying to bring reality into these stories, but when an author uses a REAL term, like dismissing charges with prejudice incorrectly, it's fair to call him/her out on it.

DearfieldDearfieldabout 3 years ago

The ending is a little rushed, you should have taken the time and made it better.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

@legsfeettoes

"False arrest. Mr, Detective can't deny he knew it was not rape."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Holy sh... Just wow.

You definitely sound like the kind of person that NEVER had to deal with cops their whole, entire life.

And I bet you still think their credo "to serve & protect" is actually legit... right!?

Goddamn. You're adorable. Keep on living in that fantstic dreamland of yours; the rest of us will have to keep on trucking in the real world,...

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

The scoring on Loving Wives once again rewards the BTB storyline more than the quality of the story would normally suggest. Since stories on Literotica often contain erotic fantasies of one kink or another, the fantasies rewarded in this category are the revenge fantasies, which explains why nothing in the story has to follow logic or make sense. In a fantasy world where you can make Gal Gadot into your babysitter, why can't a LEO assault his wife's lover and make obviously false charges against him?

I love a good BTB, but this isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How many cops think “servalance” is a word. Hilarious.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredabout 3 years ago

Just to be clear, this was a fictional story and the rules are valid in the writers universe. Whether they mesh with the "real" world or not, they are the writers rules. And in case it's still not apparent, the whole legal system (no matter what state/country you live in) is ripe with various fictions that are used daily to incarcerate people.

And kids are usually very aware of what's going on around them and it's not unusual for them to become aware of situations before the adults. Especially in screwed up marriages where love, hubris, or whatever create blind spots. I was aware of marital discord/cheating in my family as well as my friends long before the adults were. As were my friends.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 3 years ago

Dismissing the charges with prejudice means he opposite of what you stated. It means the charges cannot be reinstated. That said, I liked the story.

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

I am noe sure that he had a case to escape being raped,but it was fun!

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

I like the stories where the wife is an exaggerated caricature significantly less than those that try to craft a more realistic image of adultery. The reality of cheating and how it destroys a marriage and the betrayed spouse evokes much more drama than the fictionalized portrayal of a cheating spouse that was a supposedly loving spouse for decades as a truly evil narcissistic creature straight from hell when their illicit affair is made public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is so poorly written I don't know where to begin. So many holes in the plot you could drive an eighteen wheeler through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The secret to being a good writer is to actually research your subject. You clearly have zero knowledge of the police, or criminal justice system. It's sad when someone wants to write a BTB so bad that they destroy it with lack of preparation or experience.

TheBusinessManTheBusinessManabout 3 years ago

This was a great story. Avoid the naysayers and the comments. Keep writing. And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Editing

surveillance, not servalance

I would suggest getting an editor, both for proofreading and for feedback in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice story, well told and it shows that you have talent. Personally I feel it ended short but thats personal preference. Thanks for sharing, really creative.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

missing word epidemic continues. enjoyed the story though havent read one like this in a while

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

lol anon i use to be like that first time here. u have to remember this is an amateur lit porn site. u really think ppl are going to take the time to do research lol its the stupid mistakes that can be fixed just by reading it by the author before upload. im not sure why thats so hard to do. so maybe its an amateur and lazy lit porn site lol

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I LIKED IT...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should be an annulment, not a divorce . He can show that she entered the marriage with no intention of being faithful.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
I REMEMBER DAVID PEEL AND HIS SONG "UP AGAINST THE WALL MFer"

17 years, from birth thru high school, should of had some great memories and times for memories, but once again the wood-pile unleashes its karma. TK U MLJ LV NV

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 3 years ago

Certainly a creative way to document what was going on (rape kit, panties on ground, statements from co-workers, etc.). Works for me. While I agree with some of the other commentators and hope you find an editor or proofreader you can work with, I also agree with enderlock77 and others that this a free site and the stories cost the reader only a little time to read. Bottom line? They can read and enjoy the product of your fertile mind or they need to step up and show us what they can do

Overall a good job. I hope you continue to share your stories with us.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 3 years ago

I'd like to see a sequel or epilogue to this. See how the new relationship progresses and what happens to the mom more long term. Does she get the help she needs after a completely hitting rock bottom or does she get cut off from the family because she refuses to change her ways.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

The worst kind of cheating wife. Fuck her and her father. She should be boiled in oil. The question is, how did she get away with it for so long? This tale could have went many different ways but the end, the cheating cunt will burn in hell. like her boss lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW, I think I read the story this version was based off of, but your spin made it seem so much better. Thank you. I'd like to see an epilogue to this with Tony's wife's sister (how it worked out between them), and how much further the ex fell afterward.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 3 years ago

*Dismissed without prejudice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If the kids aren’t his then he can’t take them away from his wife, duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nonsense. His kids know, none of his kids is biologically his, for 17 years she is apparently cheating and he, a police detective no less, has had no idea? In which legal world would he be awarded a custody of children that are not his biologically while the mother is still alive? This is ridiculous exaggeration, you need to think about the plot before you write and you need somebody to read that to tell you this is all nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This boiler plate makes no sense whatsoever. Rape and then proving they were having an affair! No.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
Light Fantasy

Just what we look for in the LW section of Lit. Well done, LT56. While other commenters' complaints on grammar, spelling, and punctuation are valid, your skills are above average for the current Lit contributions. Improved writing is the result of practice and hard work, even with a good editor. Thanks for this contribution.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"But she told me that we were a no-fault state, and no matter what, I was going to get raped"

When are you writers going to STOP saying the husband is raped in a divorce? There is NO comparison and if ANY of you asshole had been or known anyone who HAS been raped you wouldn't compare it that easily. 1* for this disgusting writers garbage!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...