Working Alone on Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my phone and thought of what I could tell Theresa so she wouldn't stop by my office. I made up some excuse about needing to leave early due to an emergency.

I waited to see if she would reply to my text. After a minute I heard the phone beep. I read Theresa's text. She understood and would see me on Monday.

As I placed my cell phone back on my desk I saw the president's daughter walk into my office.

"I see you've closed the blinds. Let's see if we can't let some light in while keeping a little privacy." She said as she walked up to the windows. "Can you give me a boost up?"

I walked over and leaned next to her. I cupped my hands together and motioned for her to place a foot in my hands. She positioned her bare foot into my hands and placed her hand on my shoulder as I lifted her upwards.

With the rest of the blinds closed, she manipulated the top 12 inches so that it allowed sunlight to pour into the room.

Her white cotton dress pressed firmly against my face as I held her in place. I could smell coconut, Hawaiian Tropic sunblock. It reminded me of being on the beach near the ocean.

My eyes were drawn to her manicured toes. They were wiggling as I held her bare foot in my hands. Her tanned leg and sexy foot had me thinking the afternoon may be more exciting than I originally thought

"Alright, you can put me down now." She said, bringing my thoughts back to the present.

I lowered my arms down to the floor and opened my hands. She placed her foot on the carpet as I stood up.

"There, now we can have some sunlight and privacy until later." She said while walking out of my office and turning off the light switch.

I followed her out of my office and waited to see what she had planned next.

"You seem to have a good sense of humor and imagination." She said as she sat on the sofa. "Play along with me and no one has to know what happened earlier. If not, I can leave now and go visit my mom."

"How do I know you won't tell your mom anyway after you leave here?" I countered.

"I'm not here to get you fired Josh. I just want to have a little kinky fun." She replied. "From what you were displaying earlier, you seem to enjoy that as well."

The sexy stranger wasn't far off the mark. She had no idea just how kinky I truly was. The choice was an easy one. I'd play along and appease the president's daughter.

"I'm game. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm glad you decided to join me. I think you are really going to like what I have planned." She smiled seductively. "You won't be needing your clothes or shoes so go ahead and take them off."

She said it as if it was an everyday occurrence for me to strip naked in front of a complete stranger. I walked into my office and proceeded to undress. I sat in my chair and untied my shoes. I took them off and placed them on the desk. I then removed my running pants and t-shirt and set them on top of my shoes.

I sat in my office completely naked with a raging hard-on. I took a deep breath and stood up. As I walked through my doorway I heard the click of a camera. The brunette stranger snapped a photo of me with her cell phone.

"Very nice! I'm glad you are still hard as well." She quipped as she saved the picture on her phone.

I stood in the brightly lit front office area without a stitch of clothing on my body. The president's daughter sat on the sofa staring at me with a big grin on her face.

"Do you mind if i turn these lights off?" I asked as I walked towards the light switches on the wall.

The room darkened instantly but there was still ample light to see due to the sunlight from my office windows.

"How old are you?" I asked as I stood a few feet away from her.

"A lady never tells her age. I'm not as young or innocent as I may appear. Let's just say that I've seen a dick or two in my time." She said confidently. "Speaking of dicks, yours is nice!"

"Thanks." I replied as we both looked at my hard cock. I felt strange standing naked in front of the president's daughter while we carried on a conversation.

"You know, I don't think that we were properly introduced?" She said while looking at me. "My name is Bailey Jay. I'm a student here and also the college president's daughter."

Bailey Jay looked back at me waiting for my own introduction.

"My name is Josh. I work here on campus, in this very office as a matter of fact." I said awkwardly. "Nice to meet you Bailey Jay.

I reached my hand out to formally greet Bailey Jay. Just because I was naked didn't mean I couldn't be polite, right?

She looked up at me and extended her hand as well. Instead of grabbing my hand, however, she reached forward and grabbed my cock in her hand!

I was shocked that she would grab my cock like that. We were complete strangers after all. I stepped forward as she tightened her grip and pulled me closer to her.

"Yes, a very nice dick indeed!" She said as she placed her other hand between my legs and around my ball sac. She seemed to know her way around a man's genitalia.

Bailey Jay began speaking seductively as she stroked my shaft and massaged my balls. "There's that naughty cock I saw in the window!" My manhood was just inches away from her face.

"Do you like exposing your hard cock to complete strangers you naughty man?" She continued. "You're a naughty boy and you need to stop teasing other people, don't you?!" She said rhetorically, looking up at me.

Bailey Jay then wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock while her tongue explored the sensitive area.

I moaned with delight as Bailey Jay's mouth teased my cock head. "Yes!" I whispered to Bailey Jay. "I've been a naughty boy, teasing innocent college students with my hard cock. I need you to teach me a lesson."

Bailey Jay's statement was surprisingly accurate. I was a closet voyeur. I got off on the risk of putting myself in situations where someone else might catch me in a compromising way. It didn't matter if it was somebody I knew or a complete stranger. The thought of someone seeing me naked, masturbating or even sucking my own cock was a fantasy I played out for as long as I could remember.

Today that fantasy was coming true.

Bailey Jay removed her lips from the tip of my cock as she began to speak. "I'm glad to hear that you agree, you naughty boy!"

She let go of my cock and ball sac and stood up. "Why don't we switch places? Bailey Jay said as she stood up next to me.

I sat on the sofa and looked up at Bailey Jay in the dimly lit room. She stood around five and a half feet tall. Her white cotton summer dress was short, ending in the middle of her thigh. Her summer tan gave her an exotic appearance. Her small toes and finger nails were perfectly manicured. Her pig tails gave a youthful tease to her brunette hair. She was a very attractive young lady.

"Are you ready to get started." Bailey Jay asked while she stood in front of me. Her hands rested on her hips.

"Started with what?" I asked.

Bailey Jay walked towards me and stood next to the sofa. I stroked my hard cock as I sat naked watching her. She looked down at me and I looked up at her.

"Started with your lesson silly man! I'm going to teach that naughty cock what happens when you tease strangers!" She said seductively.

I smiled back at Bailey Jay anticipating what she had in mind!

"But first, I want to watch you suck your own cock. Like you were doing earlier when the tour of people were standing outside your window." Bailey Jay demanded.

I was shocked. I didn't think anyone actually saw what I was doing earlier. How did Bailey Jay see me when nobody else did? I gave her a questionable look.

"Don't be shy. I won't tell anyone." She continued, sensing my apprehension. "I wish I could suck my own cock."

I had never actually done that in front of anyone else before. I couldn't believe that I was actually bold enough to try it earlier on the sofa with the blinds open. Bailey Jay had seen me suck my own cock and was asking me to do it again. I couldn't believe what was happening. Did I hear her say she wanted to suck her own cock?

I reluctantly obliged knowing the consequences if I didn't play along with Bailey Jay's wishes. I laid down on the sofa and pulled my legs up over my head like before. I opened my mouth and pushed my cock inside, sucking it once again. I moved it in and out coating half of my erect cock with my saliva. Bailey Jay smiled as she watched me suck myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Bailey Jay. She watched intently as my lips wrapped around my erection and sucked on half of my length. The room was so quiet that all I could hear was the slurping sounds my mouth was making as I sucked my own cock.

Before today, I had always kept my autofellatio perversion private, not sure if others would accept my dirty secret or think of me as a pervert. I'd often thought about including another partner when I did feel the desire to suck my own cock.

The years of practicing my autofellatio technique led up to my ability to swallow as much of my cock as possible. I would love to be able to swallow my entire length or even suck on my own ball sac. Ramming my entire cock down my throat was a fantasy I often dreamed about.

Who knew, maybe with a little assistance from someone interested like Bailey Jay I could swallow my whole cock. The idea that this could actually be a reality was intoxicating.

I could see that the president's daughter was getting turned on watching me suck my own cock. I watched as she slipped off her dress, keeping her eyes locked onto what I was doing. I let my cock slip out of my mouth so she could see how large my cock head had gotten from me sucking on it. I licked my tongue around the tip and teased it just as she had done earlier.

Bailey Jay's lips were parted as she continued to watch me please myself. She now stood next to me wearing only her bra and panties. I watched as she undid her bra exposing her small but perky breasts. She then bent over and removed her panties. She kept her legs tightly together with her feet crossed while she teasingly waved her panties on one finger. She tossed them across the room as she stood before me completely naked!

Bailey Jay's crotch was shaved smooth. She had two bow-tie tattoos across her midsection that were colored in blue and pink. Directly above her pubic area, centered between the other tattoos, was another one that read "Naughty Boy!" Seeing her sexy naked body almost made me cum right then and there!

"Are you ready for me to teach you that it's not nice to tease others?" Bailey Jay said seductively.

I smiled and nodded yes with my head.

"Good boy." she said as she made her way next to me on the sofa, keeping her legs together and feet crossed. My hard cock was pressed against the inside of my cheek as my eyes took in her sexy naked body.

"This is what a naughty boy gets when he teases strangers!" Bailey Jay said as she parted her legs.

Doing so revealed a slender, hard cock that was nearly five inches long! I stared at her for a few seconds trying to figure out how such a beautiful sexy woman could have an equally impressive cock as the one between her legs?

Bailey Jay moved her hips from side to side as her hard-on swayed back and forth above my head. She then grabbed her cock and slapped it against my leg.

"Holy butt fuck!" I yelled out as I unrolled my body and sat up on the couch facing Bailey Jay.

"I sure hope so!" Bailey Jay replied.

She stood directly in front of me, her hard cock swaying back and forth at eye level. I reached out with my hand and wrapped my fingers around Bailey Jay's cock. It was warm and hard, not unlike my own.

Bailey Jay smiled at me as I touched her hard cock. "That's right you naughty cock sucker!" She hissed. "You know what to do with my hard cock, don't you?"

I had never held or touched another cock other than my own. I certainly hadn't sucked one except my own as well. And now this beautiful stranger was telling me to suck her cock? I was actually holding her hard cock in my hand and considering doing what she was demanding. My mouth filled with saliva at the thought of having my lips wrapped around her cock.

I looked up at Bailey Jay. Her hands held her pig tails while she bit down on her lower lip. She was such a sexy, little tease.

"I thought we agreed that your naughty cock teasing deserved punishment?" She said in her sexy voice. "You enjoy sucking your own fat cock so why don't you be a good naughty boy and suck on mine, huh? Don't be shy, you know you want to!"

Bailey Jay was right. I did thoroughly enjoy sucking my own cock and I had fantasized about deep throating someone else's. Was my desire to suck cock that obvious?

I would suck my own cock and sometimes pretend I was blowing someone else. I would prop pillows behind my back so that my hands were free to tease my ball sac and asshole. I would pretend that I was massaging someone else's ball sac or they were teasing my asshole with their fingers when in actuality it was me.

I fantasized about having another cock in my ass. I would tease my asshole with my fingers or other objects, stretching my anus to accept up to three fingers at a time. I even used a small, vibrating massager that fit nicely in my tight asshole. With that stimulating my anus while my mouth sucked my cock, I would cum in a matter of minutes.

My kinky thoughts fantasized about using a dildo or vibrator in my ass. Nothing too large but realistic enough to fantasize that I was being fucked in the ass while I sucked my own cock. Or pretending the dildo or vibrator was someone else and I was satisfying them as they fucked my mouth and throat. I even thought about fucking my own ass with a dildo or vibrator and then shoving it in my mouth, tasting my own ass. I had more naughty thoughts than time to try them all!

I leaned forward and parted my lips to allow Bailey Jay's cock to enter my mouth. I slowly engulfed her hard-on as my mind tried to make sense of what I was doing. I agreed to play along with Bailey Jay so she wouldn't tell her mom, the college president, what she saw me doing alone in my office. How was I supposed to know this was the fun she had in mind?

She tasted exactly like my own cock. I moved my head forward and back a few times as my mouth got used to Bailey Jay's cock. My eyes focused on her Naughty Boy! tattoo that was on her midsection. I was a naughty boy and I was being reminded as I sucked Bailey Jay's cock.

I removed her cock from my mouth while my hand stroked the shaft. I had never been this close to another cock before. It was a huge turn on!

I kissed the head of her cock as I continued to stroke it. I ran my tongue under the entire length of her erection until my mouth was next to her balls. I breathed in deeply, inhaling her musty coconut scent. With my other hand I grabbed her ball sac and shoved it in my mouth. Oh how I had fantasized about this very thing. My kinky mind raced with naughty ideas as I savored having Bailey Jay's balls in my mouth.

My tongue licked each ball separately. In my excitement my hand continued to feverishly stroke Bailey Jay's hard cock. I released my mouth from around her balls and once again focused on her erection. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, wrapping my teeth around her shaft sideways. I did this for the entire length until my mouth was once again sucking on her cock head.

I sucked hard on the sensitive head as I jammed the tip of my tongue into her pee hole. My saliva had coated Bailey Jay's cock and balls entirely. I then pulled her cock from my mouth and slapped her erection against my chin and cheeks as I looked up at her.

Bailey Jay looked down at me while I used her cock as a whip against my face. The slapping sound her cock made as it hit my face only added to my arousal.

"You want to fuck my naughty cock sucking mouth Bailey Jay?" I asked her lustfully as I teased her cock. "Or maybe you should teach me a lesson and fuck my virgin asshole with your cock?"

Bailey Jay smiled as I offered her my body completely. I wanted to experience everything I had ever fantasized about doing with another cock. I was a slut for her cock and I wanted Bailey Jay to know it.

I wrapped my mouth around Bailey Jay's cock and let her face fuck me. Gradually, I was able to suck her entire cock as she rammed it in and out of my mouth.

I edged my body forward on the sofa and grabbed Bailey Jay's firm ass with my hands, pulling her crotch tightly against my face. I heard Bailey Jay moan with pleasure as I sucked and swallowed her hard cock for the next several minutes.

Bailey Jay placed her soft hands on my head and guided me as her cock fucked my mouth. I couldn't believe that I was actually sucking on someone else's cock. The sensation of having my mouth wrapped around her cock nearly drove me to an orgasm.

"Fuck yes!" I heard Bailey Jay yell out as she buried her entire length in my mouth. "Suck my dick you naughty cock sucker!"

I was enjoying having my face fucked by Bailey Jay but I also wanted to feel the sensation of her hard cock in my ass. I pulled her cock from my mouth and wiped my lips with my hand. I was drooling like crazy.

I laid back on the sofa and positioned myself as I had before when I showed Bailey Jay how I sucked my own cock. In this way, my ass was an easy target for her hard cock.

I pushed my middle finger in my ass while Bailey Jay watched me.

"I've got a naughty ass that needs to be played with too Bailey Jay!" I said looking up at her. "Can you teach my ass a lesson?"

Bailey Jay's eyes lit up as she heard me begging for her to bury her hard cock in my virgin ass.

She turned and walked to the far end of the sofa. She opened her hand bag and reached inside to grab a small bottle of lube.

I slipped my cock into my mouth and sucked myself while Bailey Jay positioned herself over me. I could barely contain myself waiting to feel her inside my ass. Bailey Jay leaned forward and licked my asshole with her tongue. It felt amazing! I watched her as she rimmed my asshole and teased my anus with her tongue.

I moaned in ecstasy as Bailey Jay stuck her tongue into my ass. The sensation threw me over the edge as I began to shoot cum inside my own mouth. I swallowed my semen as Bailey Jay fucked my ass with her wet tongue. I stopped sucking my own cock as I tried to catch my breath.

"Did you cum already?" Bailey Jay mumbled, her tongue still inside my ass.

"Yes. But don't stop, please!" I begged her. "This feels amazing."

Bailey Jay opened the bottle of lube and poured a liberal amount onto my asshole. The excess ran down my ball sac and onto my cock. She then positioned the head of her cock on my anus and began to push down.

"If you thought my tongue in your ass felt amazing, wait till you experience my cock!" Bailey Jay boasted as she applied pressure and slowly buried her cock head inside my virgin asshole.

She was right. I watched as inch after inch of Bailey Jay's slim cock entered my asshole. The feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced! I closed my eyes as intense waves of electricity and pain racked my body.

I felt my ass stretching as Bailey Jay buried her hard cock into me. I moaned out loud as my body experienced this sexual euphoria for the first time. I could feel Bailey Jay push her cock in and out of my virgin asshole as I accepted the enjoyment of making this fantasy a reality.

Bailey Jay's body pressed down on me as I once again sucked my stiff cock hungrily. This forced my body to bend in half further and allowed my mouth to suck more of my own cock than ever before. My mouth engulfed nearly six inches of my erection. I timed going down on my stiff cock with Bailey Jay's downward thrusts. This rhythm shoved my cock to the back of my throat. Bailey Jay grabbed my hips and held me as she thrust her own "naughty boy" in and out of my tight ass.