Working Alone on Saturday

Story Info
Working by myself in my office on a college campus gets fun.
10.2k words
4.38
33.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

I needed to go into my office on a Saturday in order to finish some ridiculous report required for the entire college. It wasn't my favorite way to spend the weekend but it had to be done.

I threw on some running pants and one of my many college t-shirts. I also grabbed a pair of running shoes and my favorite ball cap. I wasn't about to get dressed up for work on a Saturday and besides, the ball cap would hide my messy hair - the only patch I still had on my body.

As far as I could tell the campus was a ghost town except for a few custodians and some over-achieving students. This allowed me to get a prime parking spot close to my office. I entered the DSS lobby and locked the door behind. The space was eerily quiet as I walked to my office and got situated. Not expecting any visitors, I decided to leave the lights off in both my office and the main DSS area. The two large windows in my office allowed for more than enough light to work by, even with the blinds partially closed.

I sat down at my desk and began to chip away at the report that was due Monday morning. With any luck I could be done and out of the office in a few hours. I turned on my computer and concentrated on the task at hand.

Things were moving along nicely. I was about an hour and a half into the report when I heard my cell phone indicate I received a text message. I ignored it and kept working. After another few text messages, I decided I had better see if someone needed me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see who had texted me. I had three messages from Theresa, a co-worker at the college. We each had an attraction towards one another but had not pursued anything other than flirting and teasing until about a month prior when Theresa caught me with another colleague late one night in the office. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking like rabbits. Since then, we sexted one another at work or whenever we had a chance. A second hook-up was inevitable. It just hadn't happened yet.

I read the message from her. "Hey Josh. I saw you drive onto campus earlier. Are you working in your office today? Maybe I'll see you later. Cheers!"

I typed a response back to Theresa. "Hi Theresa. Yeah, I am here for a few hours finishing a report. What are you doing on campus today? Take care."

I looked at the first picture she sent. It was of Theresa standing in front of a mirror in a restroom on campus. She was waving hello.

The second picture was her waving as well; however, this time she was standing topless and smiling! Below the picture she had written, "I showed you mine, now show me yours!" I laughed out loud as I read it.

"OK Theresa." I said to myself. "I'll play along." I took a picture of me sitting at my desk. I then took a second picture of me sitting at my desk with no shirt on. I sent them to Theresa with this caption, "Here you go, you naughty girl!"

I placed my cell phone on my desk and proceeded to finish my report. A few minutes passed and I received another text message from Theresa.

I opened the text message. There stood Theresa completely naked with one of her hands fingering her shaved pussy! Her message read, "I could use a hand!"

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself. "I am never going to finish this report if she keeps sending me pictures like this."

I stood up from behind my desk and pulled off my running pants. I stood in my office completely naked except for my ball cap and running shoes. Theresa's pictures had their intended effect on me as indicated by my fully erect cock.

I took a picture of myself holding my erection. I texted it back to Theresa with this message, "See what you've done! Now how am I supposed to finish my report?"

I sat back down at my desk and once again proceeded to work on the report. I sat completely naked in my office with a raging hard-on trying to finish my work. All I could think about was Theresa's sexy body.

It was no use. I was far too horny to concentrate on this stupid report. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Theresa. "Are you free now?!"

Theresa texted back. "I'll be finished at 1:00 pm and then walk over to your office." I looked at the time. It was only noon. I couldn't wait an hour?! I texted Theresa back, "I'll try and wait for you. See you in an hour!"

"OK Josh, but you better save that hard cock for me or else! XOXO" She texted back.

I set my phone down and began to work on my cock. I was in such a rush to get to campus earlier that I skipped my morning rub-n-tug. Theresa's sexting had sparked my sexual desires to the point that I needed a release.

I walked up to the window to look outside. I peered through the partially opened blinds at the empty campus. There was nobody in sight. I continued stroking my erection as I stood in the window secretly fantasizing that someone would walk by and see me. The thought of somebody witnessing me naked and playing with myself fueled my kinky fantasy.

I walked out of my office and into the main lobby area. It was much darker since there were no windows to let in sunlight and the lights were turned off. It felt stimulating being naked once again in my workplace and masturbating where my co-workers and other students gathered during the week days.

The lobby area was completely dark and quiet except for the sound of my hand stroking my hard cock. I sat down on the sofa situated along the wall opposite my office. It was actually four separate pieces of modular dense foam that were placed end to end against the wall. It was used as a sitting area by students. They, and a few of the DSS employees (myself included), enjoyed relaxing on the comfortable furniture. As far as I knew, I was the only one who did so naked!

I continued stroking my hard-on as I peered out the windows across from me, wondering if someone would walk by. I was nearly thirty feet away from the window on the opposite side of the office. I masturbated as I sat naked and alone in the darkness. The fact that I was completely naked at work while I jerked off in front of my office window was intoxicating.

I doubted anyone could see what I was doing from where I sat in the dark building. Still, I was excited by the possibility of someone seeing me as naked and exposed as I currently was. I was so turned on that I decided to try something I had only done in the privacy of my home. Something I had learned to do as a teenager and perfected with much practice over the last twenty years.

I took off my ball cap and laid down on the sofa. I pulled my legs up over my head and rolled backwards, lifting my back up off the sofa, until just my shoulder blades were touching. I placed my hands in the middle of my back in order to hold myself in this position and keep from unrolling. In this way I was able to stick about half of my erect cock into my open mouth, sucking myself at will.

I slowly rocked my head and body forward and back allowing my cock to slide in and out of my mouth. My tongue toyed my sensitive cock head while my lips wrapped around my erection. Saliva coated the top half of my cock as I began giving myself a blow job.

I lightly raked my teeth along the shaft of my cock as it entered my mouth. Once I had forced my cock into my mouth as far as I possibly could, I held it there while I teased myself. I ran my tongue all around the four inches of cock inside my mouth and sucked with as much force as humanly possible. This caused the blood to fill the tip of my cock making it twice its normal size. This felt amazing.

Learning to suck my own cock as a young teenager allowed me to perfect my skill as I grew older. Once I was able to get comfortable being rolled nearly in half and control my breathing, I could enjoy hours of autofellatio. I enjoyed the many female partners I had sex with, but my sexual drive was typically more than they could handle. Being able to satisfy my own desires through masturbation and autofellatio kept me content and satisfied.

I can't say if the more than twenty years of sucking my own cock on a nearly daily basis had contributed to my larger than normal size or that I was just born this way. Either way, I was more than happy with the length and girth of my cock, especially when fully erect.

Sucking on half the length of my cock wasn't difficult. Fitting my erect cock into my mouth was the issue. Fully erect, my cock was about 3 1/2 inches around. My lips had to stretch apart in order to fit it into my mouth. Once in my mouth, my saliva helped lubricate so that my cock could slide in and out with ease. Just the thought of sucking my own cock caused my mouth to salivate so lubrication was hardly an issue.

The effort was worth it, though, as the sensation of my cock being sucked by my warm, wet mouth took over. I had total control. I could suck lightly or as hard as I liked. I could concentrate on my cock head or focus on my shaft. I could nibble the tip with my front teeth or bite down teasingly on my erection with my back teeth. It was easy to enjoy sucking my cock and bringing myself to climax over and over.

I had cum inside my own mouth more times than I could recall over the years. At first I was hesitant to ejaculate into my own mouth thinking that was just too weird; however, after tasting my semen and getting used to it to the point where I enjoyed the taste, swallowing my own cum just became part of the fun.

I had done this so often and for so long, in fact, that I was able to build up my stamina to the point where I was sucking my erect cock for hours on end. I was even able to have multiple orgasms, sometimes four or five an hour.

My autofellatio was pushing me towards a climax. I began sucking harder and faster on my cock as I felt my cum begin to shoot into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked my cock and swallowed my semen with delight, relishing in the sensation of a climax.

Still enjoying the feeling of my hard cock in my warm wet mouth, I turned my head towards my office to see if anyone was visible through the windows. I felt a jolt of excitement and fear as a group of students and parents on a tour of the campus gathered on the sidewalk outside my office windows, just a few feet from the building! I was certain they couldn't see me as I sat in the darkness and continued sucking on my cock.

I swallowed the last of my cum as I listened to see if I could hear what was being said. I faintly heard the student guides' explanation as he spoke about the building that stood before him and the rest of the group. The same building where I was naked and horny and currently sucking my own cock hidden in the darkness beyond their view.

He pointed directly at my office windows as he spoke. Instinctively, the group of future students and parents turned to look in my direction at the building as the guide rattled off boring details.

They were looking directly at me! I felt the immediate rush of excitement and fear as I watched complete strangers look through the windows in my direction. I remained motionless with my cock in my mouth as the seconds passed. No one seemed to be aware of my presence or to the fact that I was naked on the sofa giving myself a blow job.

I began to imagine what I could say to the unknowing group of strangers standing outside.

"Yes, come see what the DSS can do for your son or daughter. I'll teach them to suck my cock like a true pro!" I said to myself. "Come on in and let me assist you with a nice big cock in your mouth!"

What had made me act so bold this Saturday? I could hardly believe that I was actually naked and sucking my own cock in the light of day with complete strangers in full view of my office windows. What if someone actually did see me? Did I want to get caught sucking my own cock?

I had often wondered what I would say or do if someone ever caught me in this act of autofellatio. Would I stop and explain myself or keep on sucking my cock until they said or did something? Here I was potentially in this very situation. This was dangerous and erotic all at once!

I laid there in the darkness as I continued to stare out the window at the tour group, my hard cock sliding in and out of my eager mouth. I was enjoying watching the strangers knowing that I was hidden in the darkness out of view. I was quite stimulated watching them as I fulfilled my naughty sexual desires.

Before too long the student guide started walking away, continuing the tour onto the rest of the campus. The students and parents followed their guide until I could no longer see them. My heartbeat was pounding in my chest indicating how intense of a moment that was.

"Goodbye Billy and Sue, Mom and Dad. Feel free to come back next week for a personal appointment with me so you can suck my cock and lick my balls!" I whispered to myself as they disappeared from my view through the windows.

I unrolled my naked body and stood up. As I began to walk back into my office to grab my clothes and finish working on the report that was due on Monday, I saw someone standing on the sidewalk just outside the windows. They had their back towards me so I couldn't see the face but their body shape and features looked familiar. It was Theresa.

She stood on the sidewalk as I walked up to the windows. Her shoulder length brown hair was in pig tails and she wore a white summer dress. What was she doing? The clock on the wall read 12:30 PM. Maybe she had finished early and was going to surprise me? I had an idea to surprise her instead.

I looked through the blinds to see if anyone else was around. For the moment it appeared to be only Theresa and me. I quietly raised the blinds so that Theresa could clearly see me if she turned around in my direction. I stood directly in front of the open window with my raging hard-on in full view. I was naked except for my running shoes.

I tapped on the glass and sported a cheesy grin as Theresa turned to face me.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I realized it wasn't Theresa! I was standing, completely naked and aroused, in front of a strange young lady.

The look of shock on my face must have been equally surprising as my erection when the young lady turned around and stared back at me. She wore sunglasses so I couldn't actually see her eyes.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as I stood paralyzed in shock. My mind was telling my body to move away from the window and close the blind but I wasn't moving. I stood before her like a deer caught in headlights. Time froze as we looked at one another through the window.

I watched as she raised her hand towards her face and removed her sunglasses. Her brown eyes took in my exposed naked body from head to toe until she looked directly into my eyes. A faint smile formed on her lips.

I started breathing at that moment and could feel my arms and legs once again. I grabbed the cord on the blind and pulled it. The blind cascaded down in the window frame. I could still see the young lady through the partially open blinds and I was certain she could see me. She stood smiling on the sidewalk looking back at me.

Then I saw her arm move. She gave me the thumbs-up sign and pointed towards the front entrance of the DSS office. I watched as she walked down the sidewalk and around the building.

I closed both blinds completely. My heart was beating in my chest like I had just run a marathon as I stood in almost complete darkness. What just happened? What did I do?

My mind was running like crazy trying to process what just happened. I stood naked in the dark inside my office not sure what my next move was. I turned on the lights in my office to see where my clothes were at. I found my running pants and t-shirt on the floor and quickly got dressed.

I sat down at my desk to save what little work I had completed for the report that was due Monday when I heard the office door open. I stood up and quietly walked towards my office door to see who was in the building.

As I walked out of my office into the front area I saw what appeared to be a person just inside the DSS office space. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I heard the distinct sound of the deadbolt being locked.

I stepped next to the wall on the opposite end of the office and flipped on the light switches. Leaning against the locked door was the young lady who I had just exposed myself to minutes earlier. The familiar smile was still on her lips.

"Can I help you?" I asked nervously, knowing what had just happened.

"I think so." The stranger replied with conviction. "I'm looking for someone," she continued as she walked towards me.

"I'm happy to see what I can do." I offered, hoping the brunette stranger wasn't some sexy yet psycho-crazy nut case. I proceeded with caution.

She walked over to the end of the sofa and set her handbag down. She kicked off her sandles and casually made her way in my direction while she looked around, glancing in the various offices until she stopped in front of my office door. She turned around and faced me as she spoke.

"The person I'm looking for works in this office." She stated, pointing at mine. "I saw him through the window trying to get my attention. I believe he wanted to meet with me today."

I was certain the stranger knew that was my office and I was the naked guy in the window. We were the only two people in the building. Still, I decided to play along after what I had just mistakenly done.

"You do?" I questioned. "Did you call and make an appointment? He is rather busy today."

"So I saw. It looked like he needed some attention, if you know what I mean?" She stated as she cocked her head sideways and stared at me. Her pig tails swayed back and forth momentarily.

"How do you know he didn't confuse you with somebody else? Somebody who will be here at 1:00 PM for a meeting?"

The stranger looked at the clock on the wall and then back at me.

"I think my appointment will take longer than 15 minutes." She stated. "You should probably reschedule that for another day. I'll wait out here while you call them."

I looked at the stranger as she fiddled with one of her pig tails. Something told me she was having fun with me but she had an agenda of her own. I was in no place to argue with her. She had seen me standing in the nude through the open window.

I didn't move. I stared back at the bold brunette stranger.

"I can call my mom instead and tell her what I saw if you'd prefer instead?" She challenged. "You might know her? She's the college president."

I swallowed hard as I digested what the stranger in front of me just said. Had I just exposed myself to the president's daughter?

My mind went fuzzy as I thought about the consequences of my actions. I knew the college president and she knew me. We had worked on the same campus for over five years. Daughter? I remember the president talking about her two sons but I didn't remember a daughter? Was the stranger telling me the truth? Could I risk calling her bluff if she wasn't telling me a lie?

"How do I know you really are the president's daughter?" I asked cautiously. "Maybe you are simply trying to use me to get what you want?"

"Oh I am definitely going to get what I want from you. I've blackmailed many people on this campus to get my needs met." She admitted. "How do you think I got this?"

She pulled an official college ID from her handbag. It was the college president's personal badge that unlocked every door on campus.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I took it from my mom's purse this morning." She replied. "She doesn't know I took it or that I am here with you. Should I call her so you can explain why you were naked in your office and exposing your hard dick to her innocent young daughter?"

I was at her mercy and she knew it. I walked past her on my way into my office to grab my cell phone. The scent of sunblock filled my nostrils as I passed by her.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers