WICKed Hormones Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Jacob settled onto the sofa, he glanced over at the far wall. There, he noticed a giant framed photo. Actually, it was a reproduction of a magazine cover that featured a familiar-looking beautiful blonde woman. Pointing at the picture frame, he then asked, "Mrs. Miller? Is that you?"

After sitting down in her chair, Donna looked over to where Jacob pointed. With a sigh, she then waved her hand and replied, "Yes... that's me... from another time and another life. That was my first big-time modeling job."

While staring at the photo, Jacob couldn't help but notice how much Mrs. Miller resembled Sara at that age. He then turned back to Donna and said, "My mom told me you once were a fashion model. However, she didn't say you were on magazine covers... that must have been very cool?"

A smile crept onto Mrs. Miller's beautiful face. Donna then nodded and answered, "It was... for a while. After the release of that photo spread, the offers began pouring in. Some people in the industry said I was going to be the next Claudia Schiffer."

Jacob then asked, "If things were going so well... why did you... you know... give it up so soon?"

The smile on Donna's face faded as she replied, "It took me a while to figure it out, but that was not the life for me. It left a void that could not be filled by riches or fame. It turns out I wanted a simple and stable life, with a home and family... to be part of a community where I could serve God and help others."

"So you don't miss any of it?" Jacob inquired.

Leaning back in her chair, Donna smiled and quickly responded, "No... not one bit. The good Lord blessed me with a loving husband and three beautiful children. On top of that... a wonderful church family and purpose for my life. I have everything I could ever want."

Jacob chuckled, "Well, Mrs. Miller... sounds like you made the right choices."

Donna placed her forearms on the desktop and leaned forward. "You see, Jake... the choices we make can greatly affect our lives. For instance, the people we hang out with, the college we attend, the career path we choose, and the person we take as our spouse. All of these are critical life-altering decisions and should not be taken lightly."

Taking a deep breath, Donna continued, "When I think back on that young woman from Gainsville that went against her parent's teachings, I thank God that my life turned out the way it did." She then looked down at the rings on her left hand and added, "On my wedding day, I made a secret vow... A promise to God that if I were ever blessed with children of my own that I would do everything in my power to ensure they do not make those kinds of mistakes."

Jacob simply nodded and agreed, "Yes, Ma'am... I think I understand."

Donna smiled just a bit. "I know a lot of other mothers think I am a bit conservative and overbearing when it comes to the way I raised my kids. I'm sure they talk behind my back, but I don't mind." Jacob suddenly remembered what his mother said about Mrs. Miller being a 'smother' and had to bite his lip to keep from chuckling.

Donna continued, "Every woman in the world will tell you that their children are the most important things in the world to them. The difference with me is... when I say it, I back it up! I will move Heaven and Earth to make sure my babies are safe and stay on the right path. And may God have mercy on anyone who tries to interfere with that."

Jacob began to feel a bit nervous as he looked back into Mrs. Miller's blue eyes. Something about her stare sent a chill up his spine.

Softening her glare, Donna said, "Jake... I have a confession to make. I had an ulterior motive for you coming over early today. I've needed to speak with you about something of a delicate nature, and I wanted it to occur without anyone else around. Plus, since you are of legal age, I thought it only fair to come to you first before approaching your parents."

With a quizzical look, Jacob replied, "I'm sorry?"

Donna leaned back in her chair and pulled open the bottom desk drawer. She continued, "Let me start by saying I was honestly thrilled when Sara told me that she was going on a date with you. I've known your family for quite a long time, and I consider your mother as one of my closest and dearest friends. I know Robert and Karen raised you in a good Christian home, and you appear to have grown into a fine young gentleman. I also want you to know that Sara is quite fond of you."

Feeling a bit better, Jacob replied, "Thank you, Mrs. Miller... that's very kind of you to say."

Donna's tone took a sudden change, "However, with that being said, something has been brought to my attention as of late that has me very concerned. I am worried that perhaps Sara has made a critical error, and maybe you are not as good a match for my daughter as I originally thought."

Jacob sat forward on the couch cushion. "Mrs. Miller, I'm not sure what you are referring to, but I can assure you that I like and respect Sara very much and would never do anything to hurt her or intentionally offend your family. I'm sure whatever it is... it has to be a misunderstanding."

Donna nodded her head and replied, "Jake, I pray you are correct that it is a misunderstanding, and hopefully, we can get this cleared up." She then leaned over and pulled something out of the desk drawer. Sitting back up straight, Mrs. Miller looked at Jacob with a steely glare and asked, "So I'm going to expect your complete honesty when I ask... can you please explain THIS??"

Jacob's eyes went wide with shock, and his heart began to pound in his chest. In her professionally manicured right hand, Mrs. Miller was holding up a ziplock bag. He instantly recognized the contents... it was one of his used condoms. He tried his best to think up an answer, but his mind froze. After a few seconds, all the panic-stricken teenager could get out was a sigh and the words, "Ohhhhh... Crap!"

*****

END CHAPTER 11

STORY WILL CONTINUE IN CHAPTER 12