WICKed Hormones Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back over her shoulder, Karen said softly, "C'mon Jake... you need to hurry up so you can get ready for your date."

Shaking the wicked thoughts from his mind, Jacob stepped up closer behind Karen. He shifted his feet to better his position, then took hold of his aching prick. The teenager then slid the sheathed tip between his mother's sopping wet folds in search of her vaginal opening.

At that exact moment across town, Robert was pushing a shopping buggy around the store, blissfully collecting groceries from the list given to him by his loving wife. Little did he know that meanwhile, back home, that same wife was naked in the shower, bent over, about to get her married pussy stuffed to the max by their teenage son once again.

Jacob pushed his hips forward and penetrated Karen's tight pussy. He placed his hands on her wide and curvy hips as he slowly moved deeper and deeper into the velvety-smooth tunnel of his mom's cunt.

They gasped in unison when he finally hit bottom. Jacob then began to steadily saw in and out of Karen's magnificent milf-body. The heat and snugness of his mother's juicy twat were overwhelming. "Ohhhh... Mom! You're the... best!!"

Karen, quickly approaching climax, replied in a series of grunts, "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" She pushed against the wall for leverage as she slammed her ass back into Jacob as a sign of encouragement.

Receiving his mother's unspoken message loud and clear, Jacob began pounding into his mom with long powerful strokes. The constant collision of their wet skin caused a loud hollow slapping sound that echoed throughout the enclosed glass cubicle.

Jacob's cock was like a well-oiled piston as it thrust in and out of the slippery channel of his mother's dripping sex. Karen could feel herself being pushed over the edge. "Yes... Jake! Yes! Yes! Yes!" As the orgasmic tide rolled in, she threw her head back and cried out. "OOOOHHHHHH.... JAAAKKEEEEEE!!!!"

Karen's mind spiraled out of this world and into an abyss of pure ecstasy. She mumbled incoherently as her nerve endings went haywire, causing her body to spasm from the pleasure overload.

Eventually, the waves receded. Still fully embedded inside Karen's twitching vagina, Jacob hugged his trembling mom from behind as she attempted to find her way back to reality.

Because of her weakened state, Karen's arms and legs gave way, and she slowly descended the wall. Jacob followed suit until they were both on their knees on the wet shower floor.

Karen bent forward and rested her forearms on the bench seat. Glancing back over her shoulder, she asked between breaths, "Honey... are you... getting close?"

Jacob nodded, "Sort of. Sorry, it's taking so long, but with these condoms, it seems to take longer for me to finish."

Karen found herself tempted to remove the protective shield and take him bareback. However, the wise-thinking mother forced herself to stand firm and err on the side of caution.

Karen had already dodged one bullet from the other day when she dangerously allowed Jacob to plant his young, virile seed deep into her unprotected womb. To her great relief, however, the early pregnancy test came back negative. At that moment, she decided it may be prudent to rethink Brenda's birth control offer.

Karen turned away from Jacob. She then widened her knees and arched her back, offering herself up once again to her son. Staring at the tiled wall, she said, "Okay, Sweetie... let's get you finished up... Mrs. Miller is expecting you soon."

On his knees, Jacob mounted up behind Karen. He then reinserted his condom-covered phallus into the warm confines of his mother's gaping vagina. When he bottomed out, Karen moaned with pleasure, lowered her head, and rested her cheek onto the smooth surface of the bench.

Jacob couldn't resist giving Karen's round bottom a playful slap. He loved the jiggling of her soft and succulent butt meat. "Wow, Mom... I don't care what you say... you have a fantastic ass."

Without lifting her head from the bench, his mother replied, "Thank you for the complement, Jake, but you shouldn't use that—AAHHH!!" At that exact moment, Jacob's hand met with Karen's wet flesh once again... only this time harder. The contact sounded like a gunshot causing a squeal of surprise and delight to escape her pretty mouth.

Wasting no more time, Jacob grabbed hold of his mother's sexy flared hips and began thrusting in and out of her juicy cunt. He quickly built up to a frantic pace... like a man on a mission. The teenager thrust hard... so hard in fact Karen placed her left hand against the wall to steady herself and absorb the impact. Both of them were grunting like a couple of wild beasts.

Jacob's testicles ached from the incredible load that churned inside his swollen balls. The pressure in his nutsack was almost to the point of agony. "Mom... It really hurts! I need... to cum!"

Karen was also on the precipice. The constant rubbing of Jacob's veiny shaft against her engorged clit had her primed and ready to burst once again. With the fuse lit, she was just a few strokes away from the imminent explosion.

Turning her head to look back, Karen reacted, "Do it, Sweetie!! You'll feel better. Just... just let it... GOOOOOOOO!!!!" At that moment, the bomb went off, sending a shock wave of pleasure from deep in her pussy, up through her soft tummy, and into her dangling tits.

With her right hand, Karen grabbed a swinging orb and pinched the buzzing nipple. "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!" she howled as more mommy-milk shot out from her rubbery teats, splashing onto the bench and shower floor. The delightful pulses in her breasts further elevated the ecstasy of her orgasm.

Karen's climaxing vagina squeezed her son's aching cock coaxing his oversized nuts to release their massive payload. Jacob could feel the heat of his semen as it made the journey up the long shaft.

Digging his fingers into the supple flesh of Karen's hips, Jacob called out, "Oh Mom!! Its... its coming!! IT'S COMING!!" The teenager slammed his crotch into his mother's upturned backside one final time. He held her body tight to his while he remained fully embedded inside her overheated pussy. Throwing his head back, Jacob yelled out, "OOOOHHHHH!!! MOOOOMMMM!!!"

Jacob's cock violently lurched around inside his mother's vagina as it fired rope after rope of hot creamy liquid into the condom. While resting her head back down onto the bench seat, Karen could feel the latex barrier expand as it filled with her son's potent seed. She whispered, "Mmmmm... there you go, Baby... Get it all out."

With the pain in his testicles eased, the orgasm was as much a relief for Jacob as it was a pleasure. He leaned forward onto Karen, wrapping his arms around her torso and resting his cheek against the moist skin of his mother's back. As he gulped air back into his lungs, the sweet scent of her lavender body wash filled his nostrils.

For the next couple of moments, mother and son remained coupled while steam from the hot shower billowed around them like a thick fog. Jacob slid his right hand up across Karen's soft tummy and gently cupped the enormous milk jug that hung down from her chest.

While Jacob softly kneaded his mother's tender breast, Karen chuckled then asked, "I take it you feel better?"

Without lifting his head, Jacob nodded and replied, "Thanks, Mom... I love you."

Karen smiled and responded, "I love you too, Snuggle Bear. But we better get moving." She then raised up onto her forearms and added, "We went a bit longer than I originally planned, and I'd rather not have to try and explain to your father and grandfather why they arrived to find the house locked up."

With that, Jacob reluctantly let go of his mom's pillowy boob and then carefully pulled his spent member out from her warm vagina. He paid close attention to ensure the condom stayed in place on his deflating cock.

After standing up, Karen noticed the comical sight of the inflated condom as it hung from the end of Jacob's dick. It resembled a water balloon about to burst. With a chuckle, she said, "My goodness, Jake... that's a lot of your stuff in there. You really were backed up!"

"Yeah... no kidding," Jacob replied as he removed the condom and poured the contents over the shower drain. "I honestly thought my nuts were going to explode."

Karen retorted, "Jake... they're your testicles... don't call them... nuts." She then held out a bar of soap and added, "Now get over here and wash up... you need to go get dressed."

Taking the soap from his mother, Jacob snickered and replied, "You said 'nuts'... that's funny, Mom."

While picking up her shower gel and loofah sponge, Karen sighed. "What is with you men and your 'twelve-year-old' sense of humor? You're as bad as your father."

As Jacob lathered himself up with the soap, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I guess I had to get it from somewhere." Karen rolled her eyes.

Once dried off, Karen wrapped herself in her towel and cinched it into place. She then checked her phone, and to her relief, there were no missed calls or texts.

Taking her robe down off the hook, Karen said, "Let's go get dressed, and then I will drop you off at the Miller's."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jacob replied while he wrapped his towel around his waist.

Taking Jacob's robe down off the hook and handing it to him, Karen said, "Will you need a ride home tonight?"

Shaking his head, Jacob replied, "I don't think so. Sara told me that they would give me a lift."

With her hand on the doorknob, Karen responded, "Well, if something changes, just give me a call." Jacob nodded his reply and gave her a thumbs up.

Karen pulled open the door, then suddenly spun around to Jacob and asked in a slight panic, "Oh my goodness... where's the condom?"

"Right here, Mom... I have it along with the wrapper," Jacob replied as he held up his hand with the empty sheath and gold packet pinched between his thumb and forefinger.

Karen breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, Good... now just be sure and dispose of it somewhere safe. The last thing we need is your dad finding it."

"Don't worry," Jake replied. "Like always, I'll bury it in the rolling trash bin out by the garage."

Karen smiled and ruffled Jacob's damp hair and said, "That's good thinking." She then finished with, "Have fun tonight, but be sure to mind your P's and Q's... especially around Mrs. Miller."

As they exited the bathroom, Jacob replied, "Yes, ma'am... I plan on doing just that." The teenager then left his mother's room and went down the hall to his bedroom to get dressed.

*******************

Jacob slid the last of the chairs underneath the outdoor dining table. At that moment, Donna Miller exited her house to join the teenager in the backyard. He quickly noticed that she had changed clothes from when he first arrived earlier.

As Donna made her way across the patio, Jacob couldn't help but appreciate the grace and beauty of the middle-aged mom. Karen recently told Jacob that Mrs. Miller worked for a short while as a fashion model in her youth. That was easy to believe as the blonde goddess appeared to glide across the concrete in her wedge sandals as if she were on a fashion runway.

Donna was wearing a casual summer dress that was more relaxed than her usual attire. It was teal blue and covered in a pattern of white flowers and had a billowy skirt that came down just above her knees. The top was a spaghetti strap style with a fitted bodice and a dipping neckline that revealed a slight amount of cleavage. The outfit was a bit suggestive for a preacher's wife but still conservative enough to be considered respectable.

The former model had her long platinum blonde hair partially pinned up, and she wore a gold cross pendant around her long slender neck. The bottom of the pendant rested just above the gap of Donna's cleavage. Jacob noticed that the piece of jewelry greatly resembled the one his sister Rachel wore.

As Donna approached, she commented, "I just got off the phone with David. Unfortunately, he and Sara are running a bit later than I expected."

"I hope everything is okay?" Jacob replied.

Nodding, Donna responded, "Oh yes... everything is fine. David insisted on purchasing the steaks and burgers from a specialty butcher that's located over in the next county." She then chuckled, "I told him to get an earlier start, but sometimes that sweet man can be so hard-headed."

Donna then glanced around and asked in a surprised tone, "Wait? Have you finished already? I thought it would take longer than that!" She then put her hand on her hip and added, "Jake... you're a real dynamo!"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I don't know about that. Besides, it wasn't that big of a deal... just a few tables and chairs."

Donna's bright blue eyes sparkled. "Well, it was a big help to me, I assure you... and I greatly appreciate it."

Jacob smiled, "Don't worry about it, Mrs. Miller... it was my pleasure. Come to think of it... is there anything else I can do to help?" He remembered how his mom described Mrs. Miller as a super strict and overbearing parent. If he had any hopes of Sara becoming his girlfriend, he figured he'd better impress her mother with good manners.

Looking around, Donna shook her head and answered, "No... I think that's it for now." She then asked, "How about we go inside and get something cold to drink?" She began fanning her face with her hand, "It's quite warm out here today."

Nodding, Jacob replied, "Thank you, Mrs. Miller, that sounds great! As long as it's not too much trouble." He was doing his best to follow Karen's advice and mind his P's and Q's.

Donna flashed her beautiful smile, "Don't be silly... It's no trouble at all. Now come along." She turned and began walking back towards the house. As Jacob fell in behind her, Mrs. Miller said, "I pray it will cool off when the sun goes down. It seems like summer just does not want to end."

Jacob found himself hypnotized by Donna's backside as it swayed side to side. With her being a former model, her slender figure may not have the extreme curvy shape like the other women in his life, but he found her super sexy all the same. Trying to regain his focus, he responded, "Yes, Ma'am, I agree. It's hard to believe it will be Halloween soon."

Jacob sat on a stool at the kitchen island while Mrs. Miller muddled around the room. As Donna filled two glasses with ice, she asked, "So, how is the Chemistry project coming along? I know you and Sara have been putting in a lot of work."

Nodding, Jacob replied, "Yes, Ma'am, we have. It's coming along fine, though... mainly because Sara is awesome at science."

Pulling open the refrigerator door and looking inside, Donna commented, "She gets that from her father. David has always been a whiz at math and science. If the good Lord had not called him to the ministry, he most likely would have made a career in teaching." She then looked back over to Jacob and asked, "What would you like to drink? We have just about everything under the sun."

"A Coke would be great," Jacob replied. After Donna placed the ice-filled glass and can of soda on the countertop in front of him, he said, "Thank you, Mrs. Miller."

"You're welcome," Donna replied as she took a seat on the stool beside Jacob with her ice water. While the teenager poured his drink into the glass, she asked, "Have you decided on your choice of college? Karen mentioned that you are thinking about attending the University of Georgia in Athens?"

Nodding his head, Jacob replied, "Yes, Ma'am... I'm also considering Georgia Tech. My parents are taking me to Atlanta to visit the campus, but I'm leaning heavily towards Georgia. That's where my mom and sister went to school."

Donna said, "I'm hoping that Sara will choose Georgia as well. I'd feel better with her being close by, and she could come home on the weekends."

"Is that where you went to college Mrs. Miller?" Jacob asked, then took a swallow of his drink.

Smiling while shaking her head, Donna replied, "No. I attended the University of Florida in Gainesville... that's where I'm originally from."

Jacob took another drink of his Coke. "Wow... Florida and Georgia are big-time rivals. I'm surprised you wouldn't rather Sara go to your alma mater."

Donna chuckled, "Don't get me wrong... I'm still a proud member of the 'Gator Nation', but over the years, I have come to realize that there are much more important things in life to worry about than college rivalries."

Jacob scoffed, "You're much different than my sister Rachel. She is dead-set on me going to Georgia no matter what. I mean, she is way beyond passionate about it... it's to the point where she's almost rabid."

"What does Karen have to say?" Donna inquired.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jacob said, "Mom's pretty much neutral. She tells me that ultimately it is my future, and I must decide what's best for me. Even though she doesn't say it, I think she secretly hopes I will choose Georgia as well."

After taking another sip of water, Donna replied, "Well, she's right. It is your choice... and the decisions you make today can greatly affect your future going forward... for good or for bad."

Donna paused for a few seconds, then continued solemnly. "It reminds me of a young woman from my hometown. Poor thing ended up making a total mess of her life."

With curiosity, Jacob asked, "I take it she made some not-so-good choices?"

Nodding her head, Donna replied, "Yes... exactly." She then looked away from Jacob and gazed at the glass of ice water sitting in front of her. She stared at the ring of condensation beginning to form on the countertop as she continued, "She was raised in a conservative Christian home with loving parents that tried to keep her on the straight and narrow. However, she was young and very headstrong... thought she had all the answers."

Jacob could sense the conversation taking a dark turn. It was as if a black cloud had somehow settled over the bright sunlit kitchen. With curiosity, he asked, "What happened to her?" He then feared he might have overstepped his boundaries, so he added, "That is, of course... if you don't mind me asking?"

Shaking her head, Donna replied, "No... it's fine." Mrs. Miller then took a deep breath and continued, "She got involved with some very unsavory people who pretended to be her friends. However, they did not care for her at all. Instead, they used her for what she could do for them. In turn, they tricked the young woman and led her down a sinful path paved with iniquity and personal destruction."

Jacob cautiously asked, "Do you know whatever became of her? Is she okay?"

Donna looked over at Jacob. The sparkle was gone from her crystal blue eyes and replaced by dread... maybe anger... the teenager was not sure. Instead of answering the question, Mrs. Miller said, "I have something I need to show you... follow me."

Feeling a bit perplexed, Jacob followed Mrs. Miller out of the kitchen and down a hallway. Neither one spoke. The only sound was the 'clop clop' noise created by Donna's wedge sandals on the hardwood floor.

Donna led Jacob into a room that appeared to be some kind of office. The walls were adorned with several framed Christian motivational posters and a Miller family portrait that seemed relatively recent.

There was a desk with a computer chair facing the door and a couch against the far wall. On the desktop was a computer monitor, keyboard, a Bible, and several stacks of papers. Jacob recognized the documents because he had seen similar ones before on his mother's desk at home. They had something to do with the Ladies Auxilary group at their church.

Motioning towards the couch, Donna said, "Please... have a seat." The tone of her voice made it sound more of a command and less of a request. Jacob, recognizing Mrs. Miller as his elder and an authoritarian figure, did as she asked.