All Comments on 'Who's the Bigger Fool?'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Eh, you forgot to include the WHY of why he wanted a divorce of what she did that pissed him off so much he was willing to commit multiple felonies and risk far more prison time to engineer such a senario

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago
Great

Two idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can't believe

I can find a brain dead, stupid woman in the real world, can't I. I want to believe there is no one having stupidity as this wife had in the real world, right? Heck, even retards don't do close to this. Man, I do feel the husband is also to blame here but this stupid woman trying to get back at him by having a real gangbang? It ain't a prank. It's real. Stupidest woman I ever encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid story

Really Really Stupid

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

... Sorry, but I'm completely missing the humor here.

Kelly's reaction to the possible prank made no sense, but, then again, it's not even in the top ten most egregious reactions I've heard women do IN REAL LIFE, so... insane, yet plausible.

Lester's final confession, however, made even less sense. I had to re-read that last paragraph three times, and I'm still not sure what was his endgame - did he want a divorce or was it just a setup to him to do... what exactly? Where's the joke, in all of this? If this was indeed to set up a divorce, then why was he hurt by the gangbang - wasn't it his plan all along? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT ALL?

Bottom line, though: you don't do pranks against your own spouse if you have any respect towards them and/or for your marriage. A real couple pulls pranks TOGETHER, not against one other. I feels zero sympathy toward Kelly for her actions, but I do feel like Lester should get some payback for his role in all of this.

Anyway... no one should make life-changing decision over an April's fool joke.

... If someone could properly explain Lester's plan here, please leave a comment.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting story! A pair of assholes who probably deserve each other.

5

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 3 years ago
Loved the twist at the end

Well done.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Another one from Skippy47.

A good April Fools story. I thought it was quite funny.

Thank you and I'll be waiting for more.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

I can see why you have so many followers, not a single criticism from me. I joined the list which is approaching 1,000

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"He was cleverer than I had suspected." - OR, he wasn't doing anything.

/

"making sure my cologne sprayed my usual scent and skunk odor," - Heh, I assume that's a typo, that you meant NOT skunk odor!

/

I thought that maybe that was the prank, to drive her crazy anticipating the prank that never comes!

/

"My dominant feeling was my fury at Lester for setting this up and now letting these men have me any way they wanted." - Besides the fact that he DIDN'T set it up, he was in no position to let or not let anything happen.

/

The question is, WHY did he want to divorce her bad enough to set up the prank in the first place? What if she just told the biker that they had the wrong house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good story

but why ever visit her again ?

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

So wait... he permanently scarred himself just to get a slightly better division of assets in the divorce? I assume he wanted the divorce after the previous year's "joke". That means he wasted a whole year living with a woman he hated, just to set up his divorce plan... but they weren't rich so what was the point?

"Who's the bigger fool?""

The husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Didn't see that

I didn't see that coming. I thought she was just stupid. I still do hope she has that STD and didn't get it treated.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Hilarious, the bitch got what she deserved, not laughing now is she?

He who laughs last, laughs loudest!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
What the hell?

Where did all the anger come from that the husband would arrange for a biker gang to rape his wife as a practical joke? What kind of wife goes along with it to teach her husband a lesson about practical jokes? I'm sorry, but this really didn't make a lot of sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't see much sense to this story why would he go to all that trouble if he wanted a divorce he might as well just told her he wanted out without all the bullshit not really much of a read I am sure you can do better

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 3 years ago
@MightyHorny

You are absolutely Correct!

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

Surprised he would tell her, but still good story. To be honest just about every prank she did was disrespectful. I don’t know if I would have stuck around after the first one. I wouldn’t play along either. Telling everyone she is “with stupid” makes her opinion of him pretty clear.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story until the twist at the end, where Lester admits setting up the entire prank. She may be the bigger fool, but he is the bigger jerk in the story. The ending dropped my vote by one star.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 3 years ago
This is disgusting and absurd

So why did I give it a 5? Maybe I'm sick (ha, ha).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Here is my answer

Skippy is getting worse and worse.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 3 years ago
She failed the test, and he got the in last joke.

Was her marriage worth more than her overwhelming desire to humiliate husband for no reason and to keep her promise to stop joking?

When she took the biker into the house and encouraged him, the biker did what bikers do. The biker may have agreed to just help hubby with the joke and then leave, but she offered and begged and they accepted. They got stupid with the chair; their only crime was detaining him against his will during the gang bang.

Hubby may or may not have pre-planned the divorce, but he set up the test and she failed it so he wouldn't stay married to her any more.

After the STD report, he realized things had to stop. He didn't do anything to her that year. He accepted the small penis picture joke as payback. He called it even, and they promised to stop joking.

Not trusting her to keep her promise and quit when she was one up, he set up the biker visit test of their relationship. All he had to do is get a favor from the biker (maybe indeed the brother of a subordinate). All the biker was to do is ask about the party, then leave.

So on the First day of April after she went to jail, he visited for the final joke. It was a mostly fictional tale just to rub it in how she fooled herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SKIPPER

I dont read his crap stories anymore. I just get on here to read the comments on them. And they didnt disappoint.

JounarJounarabout 3 years ago

Why did Lester go through all that effort?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Nice ending! Well-written, as usual. You have a nice, even, well-flowing style of writing. Keep it up!

.

I'm wondering about something. I guess it's a societal question, or something along those lines. Can someone explain why the vitriol of some commenters runs in inverse proportion to the amount of writing they have actually contributed? Do the 'comments' sections actually perform as a kind of mental health relief valve? Maybe these are the real mysteries behind the ever-seething milieu of Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You Need Help

What a ridiculous plot. Just totally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story was really bad until

Husband confessed to setting up the biker gang bang prank. Then it became the worst story with all bad characters. Well maybe the bikers were better than the husband and wife.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Hard to say

Both pretty big fools.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Fucked up story and husband.

Legio...Fuck you. Just because someone hasn't written a story means they are unable to comment on stories??? I have an electrical engineering problem I'm working on do you want a shot at solving it big dog??? Prove to me you're a stud and solve it for me. Someone may not be able to write stories but that doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on what's written. Did I mention fuck you oh great story teller!! You're posting to a PORN site dumbass. Get over yourself.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A funny story that got surreal when she made public photos of him with a faked cock. At home that would have been a reason for a divorce. That he returned the favor so well is all the better. Thanks, because I could laugh heartily at so much stupidity and that is extremely important in these times!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

EVERY STORY FROM SKIPPY IS NEW LOW IN PATHETICALLY STUPID.

.

skippy .. dude just stop.

You really REALLY suck at this.

.

What part of this is hot or a sexual turn on? These violent imprisonment and torture of a man whose only mistake is loving a mentally Disturbed wife?

How is it that once the police shows up and interviews the wife she says she's glad that her husband was not harmed too much but when he is having this shit beaten out of him by the bikers -- and this is long before she was given any ecstasy-- she is perfectly happy with that?

.

When does becoming teaching him a lesson change? when broken bones? When there' is blood coming out of his mouth? when the \husband has been stabbed? when his fingers having broken? how about losing an eye?

.

like I said Skippy .. just stop.

You really REALLY suck at this.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

ODIOUSER... It's not a surprise that a retard like you what actually like the shit that skippy47 produces. Your stories are so fucking wretched that they actually have lower scores then skippys and thats saying something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have got to remember to look at the authors....

Where can I go to get my 5 minutes and 10 IQ points back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very humorous and original, I think. I haven't read all the Stupid Stories on Literotica.

A good mixture of drama, suspense, anger, sympathy, and incredulity. In the end they must have had a really bad marriage, so the only loss was the slut's time in prison. Bad call on her part. If she really thought her husband was setting her up for a gang rape she should have just left and divorced him. Unless she really wanted the gang bang experience. Hard to tell from the story.

Thanks for the effort. It was . . . diverting.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

JFC...can this story be deleted?

This was bad, stupid, horrible, crap, poop, doo doo, pointless and those were its good points.

cybojicybojiabout 3 years ago
That was different

Creative and different. Not my cuppa tea. Excellent try. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Payback

Lester is one sick SOB. Kelly was really stupid taking the game that far. We the readers are not given any idea of marital problems. That show how sick her husband turned out to be. Payback is coming somehow someway it may take 5 years or more but payback is coming and can be done in such a way as to never come back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reflection

What a way to trash women. Some BTB LW writers would go to great lengths to demonize wives in their stories. Yes, they are fictions, but maybe their characterization of wives is actually some sort of defense mechanism to cover insecurities or perhaps they are actually the character they create. Most of the horrifying sexual scandals that came out in the news (in business, politics, arts, professionals and ordinary citizen accused of rape, sexual harassment, other sexual assaults and infidelity) were perpetrated by men against women. In LW universe, they keep corrupting and twisting these facts. They are not much different from writers who demean husbands by turning them into cuckolds. I find both their stories to be not erotic to turn someone on sexually. Realistic seduction, temptation and sexual attraction to a third party with guilt, hesitation and consequences are more erotic than an extreme out-of-this-world character of a cheating spouse stories (BTB and cuckolding).

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

They are both pretty bad, but if I'm understanding this right then she could have stopped the "party" at any time and it would have still just been a joke. She's the one who decided to actually cross the line into infidelity and brushed off the consequences when it was all over, till the cops showed up.

Seems to me that it was coming sooner or later anyway. The cheating and divorce, not the prison sentence.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Problem is, we don't know the characters well enough to judge whether the twist is in character or not. Seemed more like a quick 'gotcha!' moment than a turn with real weight behind it.

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago
Perfect S47

Skippy, I thought you’d finally gone completely round the bend, but you pulled it off. Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Original

Original for sure. Crazy. Too crazy. 2 Stars for originality. Zero for the rest of it.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

So she is in jail for upwards of 5 years, divorced and broke. If I were her I would tell hubby he better run, as when I got out the first thing I was going to do was castrate him in the most painful way possible by cutting off his balls and dick taking a blow touch to cauterize the wound. Then make him watch as I put the naughty bits in a blender and puréed them in from of him. All this On April 1st of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It is a STORY!

Why do the people with the most hateful comments have no personal work submitted? Write your own story or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a decent story until the husband confessed that he set up the visit from the biker gang. Just too over the top even for a work of fiction

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago
High quality writing...

Horrible story with no redeeming features or characters.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
What was the definition of porn?

Something w no redeeming value? That is this story,two ugly people and nothing really worthwhile in reading it. They both ended up with nothing, she in jail, he a nasty ,ugly man who will never find anything in this life, if he finds another woman he will be just as ugly.

The story is well written and different, but it leaves the taste of gasoline in the readers mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poor

Poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No one...

...to like here.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Thanks Skippy, for showing the world how disgusting your mind is.

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago
April Fools or Darwin Awards Competition?

So, for a while I'm thinking these two are retards. Then we find out Lester really planned this to get a better divorce settlement. People usually want a divorce when they don't want to be with that person anymore. So, if that's the case then why does Lester say, "It really hurt me to see you enjoying it so much. After I saw that, I no longer felt any guilt about what I was doing. For the first few days after, I didn't know which I wanted to do more: kill myself or kill you. I settled for putting you in jail."

Why would him seeing his wife enjoying the gangbang bother him that he would want to kill himself, if he already wanted a divorce? The characters are that retarded and confused, or did you mess up here Skippy?

These two should have won the "Darwin Awards" by their teenage years for sure. How is it they've survived this long to keep playing their April Fools pranks?

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
WHY AND WHO WOULD AGREE TO A GRADING FOR THOSE ACTIONS

and the question should not be "who's the bigger" but what kind. TK U MLJ LV NV

JeffTomJeffTomabout 3 years ago
I like most of your stories

But, I am sorry I read this one.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

almost too bad to comment. permanent scars, adultery, witnessed gang bang, jail time, divorce, really bad.

Fatass47Fatass47about 3 years ago
Well done.

Excellent story. But the key word here is STORY. Why do so many the readers here take offense to stories like this when they know it’s not true? It’s fiction. If they aren’t smart enough to know the difference between fiction and nonfiction then they shouldn’t be reading stories on Literotica.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Past

This one slid right past me. I didn't understand the sudden escalation of jokes to be worthy of divorce. Did she have a thing with the college friend that he knew about? There has to be something to require that much planning and set up. Definitely not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Judging by most of the comments, you pranked yourself with this story, Skippy!

But, you answered the title question.

So say hello to maybe the biggest one you'll ever see, when you shave in the morning. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You have written worse stories than this..

..... ****

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
Why all of the hate?

I would agree with others that this one is not your best. The twist at the end I kind of expected, but don't agree with because there was no reason given why he would want to divorce / burn her... Unless you would have had hubby uncover that a previous "prank" - that she cheated with an old boyfriend had actually happened & he found out just before the next April 1st. or a similar betrayal.

But that's not the way it was laid out.

All of the negative comments that went way beyond reasonable critique is proof that cancel culture is alive and well at Lit.

Keep your head up Skippy & keep 'em coming.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Wow. Hell of a plot twist! 5 stars, but what I’m missing is why he wanted a divorce in the first place. I guess we’ll never know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

VERY PUZZLING............................................

there's no indication he had any reason to go to such elaborate extremes to divorce and burn her. I mean, the woman depicted was worthy of being shitcanned if for a prank she'd partake in a gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well that was ugly

They both seemed to have a lot of anger in them. That it rose to the level it did was a surprise. An ugly surprise. They obviously wanted to divorce on another. That level of disrespect would seem to indicate mental illness. In both of them. Wouldn't want to call them friends or even know them. UGH!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

What was the goal writing this one?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Kind of pointless, but still pretty funny.

All good as long as you don't take it seriously.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
April fool

April fool jokes stop at noon,they do not carry-on through the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Their both fuckwads

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Why!!?? Had she cheated on, or betrayed him earlier??

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - not a very good idea for a story. I hate practical jokes so this did nothing to change my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have left the mean spirited bitch after the t-shirt episode and moved on to someone decent. Hopefully that STD will have time to become incurable before she gets out of prison.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

As others have said, "Why?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dirty pool, author. Cheap shots all around. NO fun to read. NOT cathartic. Just you, wanking off on cyber paper. Poor dirtied electrons.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Finish

April Fool finishes at Noon,it doesn't last all day.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I hate to say it, but she deserved the outcome, she had choices and decisions and all of hers were wrong. Sayonara, bitch!

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have dismissed this tale as beyond stupid if it were not for the fact that the two MCs are pranksters. That's a game changer as pranksters represent without exception the lowest level of human intellect on the planet. That makes this story all too believable. The two oxygen thieves got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the bitch wife started the down hill run with her "im wif stupid" and broadcasting a pic of him w./ a tiny dick. Dont know why he made up w/ her after that, shes trash and evil, doesnt love or respect him and not shy about proving or showing any or all of her foibles. who is asking "why" in the critic/comment groupand why are they asking that? why did they do pranks? why did she take it so far? why is she so stupid? rk

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

What was his reason to do it though? Was it just because of previous pranks? It would be better if he had a real good reason. Thanks.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
Why

Why did she get a bigger sentence than Bandit,it was Bandit who assaulted her husband?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 months ago

Everyone is an asshole.

Well written but I dodn't like it

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos28 days ago

You didn't make it clear - Is this a "joke" that went out of hand like Kelly thinks, or was it a plan by Lester to get her thrown in jail so he could divorce her??? Sorry, but this ambiguity really kills the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous