All Comments on 'Westville High Sluts Ch. 02'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kimberlykittenkimberlykittenover 19 years ago
Great Story!

I really love the Miss Sarah Stevens Stories. You have one of the best series on literotica. I'm always waiting for your new stuff to come out. Can't wait for the next chapters.

sacksackover 19 years ago
You're stories are always worth a read.....

And this has a neat mix of eroticism, humor, suspense, and cool characters! Thanks for sharing your writing skills with Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good series

I'm enjoying the Westville High Sluts series very much. I could do without the incest part, but I guess a chap can't have everything. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter w. Principal Schwartz.

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Nicely done

I liked it. It was a good story, but I can't wait until Bobby's mom makes another appearance...and a longer one as well. And the same thing goes for Principal Schwartz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love this series!

I always look forward to the next chapter. I'm glad to see Bobby and his mom back in action. I can't wait to see Ms. Schwartz and Sarah go at it as well. I hope that busty principle gets pounded also! I'd like to see Emily on that websight too.

Leon22Leon22over 19 years ago
Excellent work Zaxxon

This is a great idea to continue the series! I'm also happy to see Bobby and his mother make a return to the story. I know all of us are excited to see that scene with Sarah and Ms. Schwartz! I hope to you pump out the next chapters soon Zax.

DoggieGalDoggieGalover 19 years ago
Great story!

I can't wait to see all the action next! Mrs Smith, Bobby, George, Sarah, Derrick, Juilet, and Ms Schwartz are going to definatly enjoy themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great read!!!

Keep up the good work, and lets have a great 7-some in the next chapter, Nurse+Sarah+Shwartz+Julia+Betty+Bobby+Derrick

and maybe even tina, I mean, shouldnt alumni help too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Was this really written by Zaxxon?

The way this is written is more agressive than other episodes, it even seems a different style than Zaxxons usual excellance. Where did the gross "Bobby does his mum" bit come from? Please just stick to the slighlty naive busty teacher routine that has been so good up to now.

DoggieGalDoggieGalover 19 years ago
Great series!

This is the best series! I can't wait to see when Sarah and Ms. Schwartz get it on. I'd also like to see both Ms. Schwartz and Betty Smith get double stuffed! Lets see more stories coming Zaxxon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
details make the story

I can handle a lot but totally incorrect detail throw things off. Things like the recorder not having a tape in it. First off the light wouldn't go on if there wasn't a tape in it. Other things are problems too but whatever, it's just for a website right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love this series!

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous