All Comments on 'Wendy Pt. 07'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Winger534Winger534over 1 year ago

Love Wendy and the Clandestine Team! I hope this series continues a while!

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

love the new twist at the end of this chapter cannot to read the next part.

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I encourage you to rethink length.

If you want to build a big following - and you deserve one - you can’t rely on very long posts. If I were your editor I would break Wendy into - mmm - maybe 30 chapters.

For what it’s worth.

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

Oh wow!!! What a special story. You outdid yourself on this chapter. It was so much fun to read. Thank you for all the great work and the wonderful story telling. You make me feel right there.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I loved the series! After reading description after description of all the skinny, sexy beautiful people, I was disappointed that the author didn't describe what a regular person like Irma did during her weekend at the spa. Also, as the story went on, I found myself more interested in the non-sexual parts more than all the fucking and sucking. When it came to the speed dating, I just quickly skimmed through that stuff to get back to the story. I think that this is the end of the series but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for your talent and effort. Mike is right, It would much easier to read in smaller pieces. Friday is one of my favorite Heinlein books. There IS lesbian action in the book and allusions to group activity. My understanding that Heinlein's first wife was a swinger and presumably he participated but threatened to sue anyone who brought it up. Thanks again, cowboy100

northparkbinorthparkbiover 1 year ago

A fun story, along your usual plot lines, though lacking in detail in some areas. The one suggestion I have (and it's a bit of a tangent): The tip pool. Each server puts their tips into the pool, right? If that input is monitored, it would be very easy to tell who is skimping, and probably skimming.

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 1 year ago

Thank you. I am hoping we hear more of Wendy. Just perfect

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Oops! Bad Wendy, baaad Wendy. Great story. Ending now would be perfect. Almost a cliffhanger, however, "always leave them wanting more".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story love it my favorite of all the wonderful stories you've written, continue it please carry it on!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 1 year ago

Great story. Please do continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This a great story please continue it..I have read several and not only is the story good but so is the sexual parts that stand out that make it great. maybe some of them could be more detailed it it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the 5th time I’ve read this story in 3 weeks. It deserves far more than the 5 stars I’ve given. What imagination! Brilliant!

Sarge393Sarge393over 1 year ago

The best erotic story Ihave ever read. Definitely deserves a Michellin Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding

Perhaps the author's finest story to date, the story Wendy, has real substance: depth of character, engaging plot, wonderful love scenes, and excellence of writing. This seventh chapter is a blockbuster, for which the reader can only be grateful. This outstanding series, however, must be read from the beginning to be properly understood and appreciated. However, this is no burden to the reader, because of its overall excellence. This story is easily a Five Stars work, and wonderful read from the first line to the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best i ever reed on this website.👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifull story 5 stars ++.

I think there could be a follow-up, going in dept about Chef Gianni and de development of the relation with the Sheik she has fallen for him. ( see the last paragraph)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your better, if not best, efforts. Thank you for sharing and providing hours of fun reading. I could do without sauvignon blanc as a featured wine as I have never found one I liked, 😒 but I realize I am in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an FYI to the author - I don't remember what chapter had Wendy receiving the art from Tony, but Sidney made it clear that the art was being loaned rather than gifted so that Wendy would not face large gift taxes. In the U.S., the giver (Tony) would be responsible for any gift taxes, not the receiver (Wendy) on the gift, unless the parties agree to otherwise. Great story and I am looking forward to your next treatise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars doesn't do this justice,the only shame is there's no more

loopy69loopyloopy69loopyabout 1 year ago

the first novella that I have read … it was a great read and you ended it famously ... i just hated that it ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was fabulous. A wonderful novel , and I could not reading. My only concern is that it was so well written and sensual that I never got a hard in, and never once felt like having an orgasm. Just something about the writing that didn't excite me, but beautifully written.

shyandyshyandyabout 1 year ago

Worth every one of the 5 stars. Well done, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. One of my favorites as of yet!

Clancy31015Clancy3101512 months ago

I hope TryAnything returns in 2023 with new material.

Lars48Lars4810 months ago

Wonderful story....loved every minute of reading....can't wait for it to continue...

You are the best!!!

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

When are you giving us the next part of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story. This reminded me of my own business years ago, where I had the pleasure of having three very sensuous woman on my staff who are also outstanding business people.

Almost every night after the rest of the staff left, one or two of them would call me into the conference room where we would have an hour or so of fantastic sex.

There is nothing like eating pussy after a day of hard work, watching one of your coworkers, enjoying your cock as she swallows a load of cum. I assume there is more fact than fiction in this story.

Richard1940Richard19407 months ago

Well, I've heard of fringe benefits but these are exceptional. Thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank you. 5*

dreaming_dailydreaming_daily5 months ago

Fabulous story. I would love to see this story as an ebook on Bookapy, including some exciting foto’s as described here. I almost choked on my coffee and had to clean my iPad after reading about the Hegel exercises. I presume it was a typo, but my fantasy ran amok visualizing Kegel exercises done within the context of the Hegel philosophy.

One thing I’m still wondering about is how you would go from the resort to the museum or vice versa without having non resort guests slip into the resort from the museum, as the museum has access to every one. Just curious.

dreaming_dailydreaming_daily5 months ago

Re: Hegel exercises (for the curious reader)

From a Hegelian philosophy perspective, Kegel exercises can be seen as a form of self-improvement. Hegel's emphasis on the development of the self and the realization of freedom aligns with the goal of Kegel exercises, which is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and improve control over bodily functions. In Hegelian terms, the practice of Kegel exercises can be viewed as a means for individuals to take control of their physical bodies and work towards self-mastery. By engaging in this practice, individuals are actively participating in their own self-improvement and taking steps to enhance their overall well-being. Therefore, from a Hegelian perspective, Kegel exercises can be seen as a form of self-improvement that aligns with the broader goal of personal development and self-realization.

(H/T to ChatGPT for formulating this helpful answer)

golasgilgolasgil3 months ago

Love it. My 2nd or 3rd read through. I always forget how long it is and how horny it makes me. Absolutely no productivity today!

DoctimeDoctime18 days ago

Five stars but first some complaints. Way too much FF sex and too outlandish in its duration. Also, even with the stimulus of a tongue, no normal man can have as many orgasams as Jonathan. Also, clits are not fat or big However the overall story stands alone and is as interesting as it is erotic. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wendy Pt. 06 Previous Part
Wendy Series Info