All Comments on 'Wendy Pt. 03'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story and mix of characters!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Have read all three parts of this erotic fantasy. Although all three are a bit too long for storyline and character development, almost repetitious (as you say, can’t please everyone). Wendy is a delightful caricature both the initially described serious side of her character and the raunchy hedonist that materializes in chapters 2 and 3. No complaints; it is what it is and well written with exception of the sex scenes, which is what the story “Wendy” is all about — too short/abbreviated; typically a short paragraph (just a few lines) of sex (someone, usually Wendy) enjoys an instantaneous orgasm and so on — the sex scenes are never erotically drawn out even a bit to match the hedonism.

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

This is a really fun story. The sex is great but I enjoy the storyline with it. Thank you

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

Keep them coming this series is fantastic.

stewartwenstewartwenover 1 year ago

Yet another excellent story. The plot was fabulous, well described and made me very horny.

Well done TA.

S

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Not crazy about the guy sucking cock stuff but awesome just the same! Five stars and a favorite point!

shyandyshyandyover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wendy Pt. 02 Previous Part
Wendy Series Info