Weekend Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What request?” his voice sounded hoarse as he lay her down on his bed.

“I want a massage,” Abby said blissfully as she felt elated by his touch.

She wanted to touch his body, but most of all she wanted to feel his hands on her own. It had been so long and he was so tempting that she couldn’t resist his offer.

“What? That wasn’t quite what I had in mind, but I’m sure I would cope with it. Get undressed darling.”

“Why don’t you give me a hand?” she invited him like a seasoned temptress.

He inhaled sharply, before he leaned over her and helped her wriggle her way out of her top. Pushing away her pants and socks he motioned her to lay on her stomach – only wearing her bra and panties.

“Where do you want a massage then?”

“All over.”

“All right,” he murmured softly as he straddled her lower back and started rubbing her arms and shoulders.

She felt her muscles relax to his touch and just lay enjoying his ministrations. Holding up her hair, she felt him understand her plea and he roamed his hands over her neck.

Moving all the way down to her fingers she felt him caress her fingers, feeling warmth pour into every part of her body that he touched.

Suddenly she realised that his hardened cock was pushing into her back. She tried to figure out the size of him, anticipating the time when she would feel him inside of her. He lifted his body and straddled her backside instead, making room for him to massage her back.

She felt every aching muscle relaxing to his warm and intoxicating touch, inviting him to do whatever he wanted with her. She moaned happily as he rubbed her lumbar regions, and at the same time she felt his cock harden against her backside.

She wondered if her moan had caused it, and she gave a sigh just to test her theory. Oh, yes, an answering tug was immediately felt against her buttocks; making her feel elated by the result. He really wanted her.

“When I volunteered, I thought you would use me for some other kind of pleasure,” he murmured as he rubbed her backside, before lifting his body away from her and massaging her legs.

“Complaining already?” she prodded him.

“Not at all. I’m looking forward to doing your front as well.”

“Be my guest,” she offered as he lifted her left foot and rubbed her ankles in a way that made her moan with pleasure.

“Save some of that moaning for later or I’ll come in my pants soon,” he threatened.

“Don’t you have the stamina for this?”

“I’ve been celibate for a year, remember? And when I finally get a woman in my bed, she wants a massage instead of my dick,” he said hoarsely as he leaned up and opened the clasp for her bra.

She laughed.

“Poor Dalen. Would it help if I offered to return the favour later?”

He rolled her over on her back and she went willingly. He breathed deeply as he took in every part of her nearly naked body. Strengthened by the heat reflected in his eyes, Abby loosened her bra and let it slip to the floor.

“Maybe later. You’re so beautiful, darling,” Dalen said hoarsely as he roamed his hands over her breasts, circling her nipples and watching mesmerized as they tightened in response.

He leaned his head down and suckled her right nipple into his warm mouth and Abby screamed as bursts of pleasure went through her body. Moving over to her other breast he repeated the process, licking and kissing her nipple until she wanted to jump off the bed or attack him.

She settled for running her hands through his soft hair, holding him tightly as her body responded to every motion from his tongue and lips. How could a man get her this worked up just by using his mouth, she wondered?

How would she respond to him when he used other parts of his body – particularly one large part that she felt pushing hard against her thigh, only covered by his thin trousers. She moved her hands down his backside, pulling his t-shirt upwards and feeling the warm skin underneath.

“Patience,” he drawled as he caught her hands and held them down on the bed.

“Hurry up,” she moaned impatiently.

“Don’t you like foreplay?” he asked humorously, clearly having regained his control.

“Do it your way then,” she invited.

“Oh, I will,” he smiled.

He gave her a quick version of the massage he had given her backside, but completely avoiding her breast and the tender regions between her thighs. She felt like screaming as she felt her pussy moisten and her nipples tensed just as his hand brushed against her breast. He was playing with her; of that, she was certain.

Finally, he got up and started to rummage through his suitcase.

“Missing anything?”

“Just some equipment.”

“Ah, you’ve brought your entire collection of sex toys then?”

“Only a small part of it,” he turned and winked at her teasingly. “Just some whips, chains and a blindfold.”

“You’re nuts if you think I’m going to sleep with you knowing that,” she answered with a playful shudder.

She liked his teasing and the fact that he made her feel comfortable even though she was practically naked in front of him. He gave her a heated stare as he quickly removed his t-shirt.

“I’m just kidding,” he smiled. “I did bring some condoms though.”

He picked up a package of condoms and laid it on the bedside table.

“Always prepared, eh.”

“Well, I was sure you would never bring any. Besides, I’ve a favourite brand that’s not easy to come by.”

“A favourite? What’s so special about them? Do they glow in the dark?”

“Not that I’m aware of. No, they are larger and thinner than the ordinary ones.”

“Oh? You’re quite large, is that it?”

“I can prove it to you,” he tempted her.

She took a deep breath and tried to control her thoughts from shouting: ‘Yes, yes, yes’. Instead, she lifted her hips and slowly removed her panties, letting him see her moistened pussy as she spread her legs invitingly before him. He breathed harshly at the sight and she couldn’t help but grin at him.

“Now it’s your turn to strip,” she reminded him.

“You’re making me insane, woman,” he growled.

At the same time, he quickly unzipped his pants and removed both his pants and trunks in one fluid motion, leaving him naked before her, in all his glory.

She gasped as she took in every detail of his muscled body, his flat stomach and the large member that was standing erect in front of her sultry eyes. Oh boy, she thought, as her eyes widened while she tried to decide whether he would rip her apart or just fill her completely.

“Oh boy,” she said dazed, and finally realising she had said it aloud as she caught Dalen laughing at her.

“Don’t look so frightened, honey,” he smiled at her.

He seemed to enjoy her reaction. He’d probably had the same response from all his bed partners.

He moved leisurely to the bedside table and ripped open a condom package before rolling the rubber over his hardened member. Taking his time as if he enjoyed the feeling as much as she did from watching him. He was so confident in his own body she felt as if she would never tire of watching him.

“I’ve changed my mind,” she blurted out.

“About what?” he tensed suddenly, as if he expected her to turn him down at the last minute.

“About the condom. I’m on the pill so there’s really no need…,” she strived for words as he came closer, lay down beside her on the bed, and gave her a light kiss on the mouth.

“Oh, there’s a definite need for the condom. I will last a lot longer and I want you to enjoy this as much as I will.”

She just stared at him in awe as she tried to understand his words. She’d never met a man that seemed so concerned about giving her pleasure. No wonder he was so popular, she managed to think, before he took her mouth in a hard kiss, making all the rest of her thoughts evaporate by his heat.

She rolled over on her side and roamed her hands all over his hard chest, trying to take in as many details as she could. She circled her left arm around his shoulder and held on as he deepened the kiss. As the opportunity presented itself, she roamed her right hand down over his tight stomach and reached for his rubber-clad cock. She could barely envelop his cock head in her hand and she squeezed him slightly.

“Impatient, again?” he groaned out as he pushed his hard member into her hand.

“Come inside of me,” she begged him.

“Not yet. You’re not ready.”

He bent down and kissed her throat, dropping kisses all along her collarbone and moved down her body and toward her breasts.

“I can’t get more ready,” she growled at him as he nipped on her nipples.

“Do you want to bet?” he baited lightly.

“Sure, as long as you hurry up.”

“You’re on.” He sat up on the bed. “Now…,” he said as he moved his hand to her moist pussy. “Right now you’re this wet for me,” he smiled at he moved his fingers between her sex lips.

“So?” she croaked.

She blushed at the way he was looking at her as he slowly learned every detail of her lower regions.

“Imagine then how wet you’ll be after I do this,” he smiled.

He bent down and suckled her clit before moving his tongue between her sex lips and following the same route his fingers had just ventured. Abby screamed at the sheer unexpectedness of his action and as he started sucking her clit, her screams turned into moans as her body suddenly convulsed in a series of pleasure waves.

She felt her orgasm build and she tried to hold back - tried to hold back a little longer until he was inside of her.

“Let go,” he growled before he pushed his tongue inside of her moistened cunt.

Rubbing his fingers over her clit at the same time, she couldn’t hold back any longer. She screamed loudly as pleasure poured through her and made her tingle everywhere.

He continued lapping at her but slower now and she felt her body shudder and the tension was too much to take. Her thighs shook with the force of her climax and Dalen kissed her inner thighs softly as if trying to make her relax.

“Oh, my god,” she blurted out as soon as she could speak.

He finally lifted his head away from her pussy and moved up her body as he held his body up on his arms.

“You lose, darling,” he drawled. “You’re even wetter now.”

She gathered her legs behind his back and pulled him down to her, feeling his hard cock against her entrance.

“Do it,” she tempted him.

He smiled at her uninhibited demand and as he bent down and kissed her on the mouth, he pushed his cock head slowly inside of her. She barely registered the taste of her own body fluids as she tried to adjust to the hardness pressing inside of her.

“Damn, you’re tight,” he growled as he retreated before pushing forward again.

She bit her lip as she felt her cunt slowly stretch, letting him inside. Once again, he retreated before going a little deeper when he plunged inside again. She gave up a whimper as she tightened around him.

“Oh god,” he groaned. “Relax, darling. Please, relax. I’ll try to make this a little easier on you,” he said as he bent her legs and placed them over his back.

Slowly she felt the pressure ease and her own sex liquids increase. That’s what she had for not having had sex in the last year, she thought. She lacked training and now she was paying the price. Thank god the condom was coated with some oily substance providing lubrication. Even so, she was sure she would be sore come morning.

However, it was well worth it, she thought, as Dalen retreated slowly, before pushing all the way inside of her. She moaned loudly as she felt another orgasm coming. She tightened her muscles around his cock and heard him breathe harshly. He moved his right hand to her clit and fingered her as he plunged inside of her again.

She felt exalted by the feeling of him on top of her, the warmth from his body that was heating her own, and his large cock that seemed to ignite her from within. She gasped loudly as he touched a pleasure point deep inside of her. She arched her body, trying to get closer to him.

Immediately he took advantage of her movement, bent his head down, and kissed her nipples, sucking them into his mouth until she screamed in pleasure.

“Dalen,” she groaned out.

She wanted him to take her faster and harder but she couldn’t seem to gather the words, instead he pulled almost all the way out of her and continued with shallow strokes that annoyed the hell out of her. She whimpered in protest and suddenly he plunged deep inside of her again.

She felt her body almost floating up from the mattress in pleasure as she felt the entire length of him inside of her.

She tightened every muscle she had in order to keep him inside, never letting him escape her. As he retreated with a loud groan, she felt like every pleasure point in her body was being ignited once again. She took a deep breath as she felt her release come flowing.

Dalen pushed hard and deep inside of her one more time and she screamed as her inner muscles convulsed around his large flesh. She felt as if she had been thrown over a cliff and was in freefall.

She barely managed to keep tightening her inner muscles as Dalen plunged deep inside of her a couple of more times before giving up a loud roar as he found his release. He sank down on top of her, leaning his weight on his elbows as he breathed deeply.

She laid her arms over his upper back and held on as she basked in the pleasure of having a man in her arms again.

“Oh my,” she blurted out as soon as her voice started working again.

Dalen chuckled and planted a deep kiss on her mouth. She answered him willingly as he lifted his body away from her and lay down beside her, pulling her closer as he nipped softly in her bottom lip.

“Does it hurt, darling? You were so tight.”

“No, I’m fine,” Abby responded quickly.

She felt a strong tension inside her cunt, but that was nothing compared to the pleasure that was still streaming through her body. She felt more relaxed than she had done in years, she thought. As if the orgasms she had experienced before were only warm-ups to the ones Dalen could give her.

“You lost, by the way,” Dalen teasingly reminded her.

She felt a daze falling over her brain as her muscles demanded a slight reprieve.

“Did I?” she mumbled almost incoherently as she dozed off into sleep.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I’d love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Ada

12