All Comments on 'Week of the Big Four-Oh'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I, for one, have gotten tired of the fat girls.

It's just no fun. And how does Shorty go from walking out on his wife, divorce papers just served, to having another child, by another woman in one year? I assume he takes Shannon with him. But he obviously knocks her up in the first three months, WAY before they could legally get married. I guess where I'm going with all this brilliant analysis is the fact that all the characters inhabiting this story are bitches and assholes. Which kinda lowers the IQ of the story a lot. Have a peachy day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always! I just love your stories. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More trailer trash romance

Fat people who can't make a sentence live on some "are you the father" TV show. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Great read! Thanks for sharing your stories with us, looking forward to your next posting 👍

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
A whole story, and . . .

. . . not a single mention of Degarde, Loosiana? What’s up with that? 👌

Oh, wait, that’s a white supremacy sign now, ain’t it? Can’t use it anymore.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
@nony 'I for one...'

Maybe read the story to the end.... the real end. You know the bit where it says:

"THE END"

That said there is a contradiction - when Ronnie leaves we are told:

"Mm, 'bout seven inches," Shannon said and slipped Ronnie's purchases into a plastic bag.

Whereas at the close we are told:

She was about to respond with her usual playful banter of 'Hmm, 'bout seven inches' when she looked up at him.

Somewhat confusingly, after inviting comments Jimbob put in a sort of epilogue/flashback. Which ties up some loose ends about Tracey, which is a shame as it is lost in all the stuff about where other characters are featured.

Overall though I enjoyed this thanks, even more after all the rot that has been posted in the last few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

“Logged on” to the internet? He is old.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"But he obviously knocks her up in the first three months, WAY before they could legally get married."

Ronnie was 43 when he got together with Shannon. They loved each other and she obviously wanted to start a family with him, so he did exactly the right thing knocking her up before he got any older.

What does it matter if his divorce hadn't gone through yet? Charlotte had ended their marriage by going off to Vegas to fuck other men. At that point, Ronnie was never going to take the fat whore back again, so the divorce was just a formality.

The poor guy had been browbeaten into dating Charlotte in the first place, then ended up in a shotgun marriage. He basically wasted most of his adult life married to a woman he was never attracted to. I don't blame Ronnie for moving on so fast when a nice pretty younger woman threw herself at him.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 4 years ago
What you see is what you get

Jim Bob writes his own kind is stories.

If you don't like them, don't read them.

Simple solution.

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 4 years ago
Good

Part of this one reminds me of my first marriage and subsequent escape, I mean divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Painting a picture .

You seem to have a knack of painting the scenes of your stories with words . I find that absolutely delightful . And it appears to be so effortless for you , like it's natural , it's you and who you are .

Some parts of the narrative I find a little difficult to follow . It is probably because you are perhaps writing in the same manner in which you speak .

It's your story , told in your language and with your accent .... and it does add a kind of local colour . So in the grand scheme of things it really is a minor issue .

One thing though , I don't quite understand why they wanted Charlotte to be a swinger ? If there was an ulterior motive , I couldn't see what they had to gain by it .

She wasn't a hottie and didn't appear to be loaded ?

Tracy and her ' old school ' jibe seriously backfired . Good . Liked that a lot .

And a point well made regarding politicians pensions and health care plans .

Best wishes and come back soon .

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 4 years ago
Didn't much care for this one

As a big man, didn't much care for the disparaging descriptions and depictions of the bigger characters. Also a person who grew up big and "not pretty" I can pretty much guarantee that they'd never be as dumb as Charlotte here and buy into her cousins bullcrap, especially after 20 years with someone they've been in love with since high school. They wouldn't risk ANY chance of causing the relationship to end, particularly if they've been warned repeatedly that certain actions WILL lead to an end.

Maybe the fact that she seemed to grow up spoiled by her parents is a factor in her decision making but she spent half her life with the guy, she should know better. 1 star.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago

Dude you're basically writing the same story over and over again.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
unstoppable force meets unmovable rock

She never gives up on the idea, he never budges. Until he moves completely out of the way, and she flies forward into oblivion. The best part is his honest communication of exactly his thoughts and what his response will be.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Dialect

Thank you for not using your usual dialect. Made a decent story easy to read.

Good job.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Wear Pink?

Dobies?

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Gir her dun!

Funny shit there cowboy. 4 stars

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Great

I love how with all the things he could've insulted Gary with, he calls him a cowboy fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A breath of fresh air

Makes a change from the usual Cuck stuff. Good job.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Difficult to have much empathy for any of these trashy folks.

Glad that Ronnie finally figured out his life was shit, though.

Unclear why Shannon was so ready to bolt with anyone as bitter and limited as Ronnie, probably because she had nothing to lose in her own shit life.

As someone who has owned and operated two businesses over a period of thirty-two years, I am mystified as to how an unambitious shlub like Ronnie, with no collateral, (since Charlotte couldn't hold onto the house, it's implied that there was a mortgage, which would have to be paid off when the house was sold, so our hero would have half of whatever was left) could have started a business, acquired a store and filled it with inventory, hired two employees, managed to afford the birth of a child and is happier than fuck about having another bun in the oven. And he and his cheerful young wife have a place to live that is not his pick-up truck?

Did he and Shannon knock over a bank on the way to Texas?I

Or was Ronnie unexpectedly blasted by the Martian Sudden Entrepreneur Ray?

Most people have to go to a bank to start an enterprise of this size, and Ronnie's loan application would have only been sufficient to amuse a couple of loan officers over lunch.

Revenge porn is popular and you apparently have a following, so you have found your niche, but this version of the American Dream will never be more than a dream.

Nobody but Ronnie kept Ronnie down, all his life choices were terrible, and the chance he would suddenly turn his life around in his early forties with his penchant for bitterness and shitty atttitude are unlikely at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding, as always!

Made me laugh out loud several times. Especially:

"You and Samson behave, all right?" Charlotte said, trying to put as much cheer into her voice as she could. "All right? My two men behave themselves, okay?"

"What the fuck you think we're going to do?" John spat, but it was mostly just grunts and squeaks and barks.

I could see that, about a paralyzed man and a neutered cat. Thanks again for bothering to write and post these stories. You made my day, again.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
A Big Five - O...

for a Week of the Big Four - Oh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slice of...

life, real life; relatable, regular folks goin' through shit. You produce awesome vignettes of characters within the story, such as the scene with Ronnie and the neighbor. Your main characters are up against it in one way or another, just doin' the best they can. I particularly like how you weave in characters from others stories. Five stars.

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
You're in the Master category of L W stories

Thank you for sharing your passion with us. I feel like I've been treated to a wonderful experience whenever one of your stories appears in the new offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It can't get more simple than that

He told her what would happen. She ignored him. She found out he doesn't lie. Can't feel sorry for her. Daughter got a lesson also. Good short story. Need more in the same " learned a lesson, nice guy wins " genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a good one.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post. I know you do that for your own enjoyment but I thank you. Gotta say, worth at least 5 times what I paid. Who complains about getting a freebie?

Old Dave 1951

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
same story again?

yep, probly so, and we'uns are steel be uhreedin' em...um...?

i hadda git my speks to reed thu sekrty codt mu heerin muss be gwinterin...

(see-speaking dialect isn't easy, hmmmm critics?)

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
Why

Why did you continue the story after you ended it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done

The funky part of this story is one dumb bitch of a wife who can't add beyond two. Good message and the smart one of the bunch did get rewarded at the end after all. Its a happy ending when all has gone the way is should.

Carry on McBob!

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No sex?!

OK, not a lot of sex, but hardly missed it. Pretty good story. So now I'm gonna have to read all your stuff. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Pretty direct and on point. No ninja stealth fighters with a Seal Team skills. Just dump her and off you go to a better life.

Always have like JB44’s stories and some of the wry humor he mixes in.

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
Dear JimBob44

Thank you for writing "Week of the Big Four-Oh" for the pleasure of it, and then sharing it for my enjoyment. And I did enjoy it. The regional dialect and easy going nature of your main character gave this story a charming quality that carried me through the story then left me satisfied with its ending. Good job. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading a story where the husband does what he says he will do without a bunch of BS. I do feel sorry for him having children at his age though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Job

But, the "40th birth day" gambit is a manifestation of the Martian Slut Ray cliche, which good writers should avoid. I still gave you a 5, but it would be nice to see more stories from good authors that don't incorporate the usual lw cliches

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well I enjoyed it!

I read the whole thing and enjoyed it very much..thank you for the story and please keep writing in the LW category...ignore the negatives and simply refund their money!

Thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
good read

I really enjoyed this story. I always read your work some I like and some not so much. The way I see it though is if you can take the time to write it out and post it here the least I can do is read it. Anybody that don't like your work don't have to read it. Let them think something up and write it down then post it and when they get a bunch of anon pointing out what they don't like about there work maybe they will realize just how big of an asshole they are them self.

guyk1963guyk1963over 4 years ago
I like your work. Thanks for putting it out there!

Cheers!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Uncommonly good!

Many authors heap punishment on their characters, but you evolved the description and understanding of those characters as their behavior revealed themselves. I really like the way you evolved your characters in this! Very good job!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
As Always

I love your slice of life stories with the continual intermingling of characters. it's a fun ride and really good storytelling.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Same stuff

Impossibly stupid women, fat women, short and fat women, btb etc...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Communication

Couples should always talk when there are differences. Charlotte and Ronnie did talk,but she didn't listen. Stupid woman paid th price for her delusions. Loved Ronnie's resolve and character. He never veered from the path he made, no second guessing, and no prisoners. Even left foolish daughter in the dust. Another great story.

ptolmetptolmetover 4 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for sharing. I would have actually liked another page. Or maybe a follow-up showing Charlotte’s “learning curve” after the divorce and maybe some interaction between her and Tracy after Tracy “grew up”. I certainly would have loved to see Darlene and her hubby feel some pain as a result of heir shenanigans.

Your stories are well written and I can follow the grammar well. That cannot be said for a lot of those who “self-edit” but don’t even take the time to read their work out loud to themselves. Thank you. I truly enjoyed it.

bllhllsbllhllsover 4 years ago
thanks

I liked this one a lot. No loose ends . Thanks.

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
5 stars again

I love that your stories inter-operate.

I also LOVE short chicks with full figures!

Now I have to go back to the previous stories and look for context.

Thanks for your stories!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Seems a whole buncha folks . . .

. . . cain’t get inta no story where the characters ain’t doctors or lawyers or Injun chiefs. Well, heck, mosta us ain’t doctors or lawyers or Injun chiefs, is we?

I love me sum Jim Bob stories. They’s diff’rent than lotsa other ones here.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoyed reading your story. Much appreciation for all the free entertainment you've provided us over the years. Well done.

Thanks for posting, JimBob.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Thanks JB44

I quite enjoyed this tale. Keep up the good work.

****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fell asleep while reading this boring ass story.

You should market it as a cure for insomnia.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: "Waste of time...1 star" - Legends? JB44 is competent, and is readable when he ditches the accent, but I wager that even he wouldn't consider himself a legend!

@Ironman52 - "Full figures?" His women are FAT, borderline obese, please don't insult full-figured women by comparing the to JB44's women.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

Wonderful story! I've not made a comment on a story in a while (perhaps that says more about the quality of recent stories than it does about me) but this one is simply too good not to comment on. This story is damn near perfect on many levels, it would fit in romance if there was as much derail about the relationship between Ronnie and his new wife as with his first one. There is a lot to be said about the power of a truly deserved happy ending, something not nearly enough authors seem to grasp, and the followup ending on this one was powerful indeed. Ronnie was a strong male lead character, his first wife personified the entitled short sighted bitch character perfectly and hell, the daughter was perfect as a secondary character.

I wish that there were a lot more stories like this one in the loving wives category, while admitting that the lack of such sure makes the ones like this stand out. Please keep writing stories like this so that I, and the other readers like myself, will not lose hope that there are still decent writers out there who understand that morality is not dead and that good guys don't always finish last. Please accept a heartfelt 'thank you' as a well deserved mark of appreciation for giving your readers such a wonderful story.

OaksfineOaksfineover 4 years ago
Great story

My time reading one of your stories and I’m impressed you did a great job on the characters and the development. Just wish you could’ve gone a little more BTB on the wife and her family especially since they caused it all but still a great story nonetheless. 5 stars for me

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Legend

Legend is a hard word to live up to for anyone. JB44 may not be a legend but he is always entertaining and fun. As a fan of the old Cajun cook Justin Wilson , Swamp People, and James Lee Burke novels, I love the Louisiana patois. I always try to read them in a Troy Landry accent. If you don't like you dem Cajun dialect, I say just "chute em" me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work!

One of the many things that I love about your stories is the humor. The one liners and comebacks are priceless!! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Seemed to be a story of a bunch of toxic people with the main character never seemeing to like his his wife in the first place. 1 star

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Keep writing for your pleasure and I will keep reading

“Keep writing for your pleasure and I will keep reading for my enjoyment” as you have said and I happily agree. I cannot say I have read every story you write, some just do not interest me. There has not been a slow enough of stories to get to all of them. I REALLY enjoy that you pull minor characters from other stories. I Really REALLY like how you mention where the minor characters came from at the end of your stories. Beyond the consistent quality of your writing it is a bonus enjoyment the breakdown of minor characters at the end. I hope you enjoy placing those minor characters in your stories as I do remembering them (or not) and seeing who and what story they originated.

Yes I have favorited you as a author and several of your stories (this will be added so I will likely read it again when good stories are lacking in LW section)

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
A World of extremes

The good are very good (a long suffering Ronnie who is a terrific tile installer) and the bad are fat and evil (Charlotte). In the real world everyone is sort of in between). But I guess they're no fun to read about. Sometimes the extremes aren't much fun either. 3*

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Per usual

Nice work. My rather large ex felt she was entitled like that. Gave her the rope and she committed marital suicide. Never been happier. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story...

...very well written. Enjoyed it a lot. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Sam3501Sam3501over 4 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Good

Why can't they all be written this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't Like Any Of The Characters

Ronnie marries a woman he thinks is fat, ugly and stupid. The reason he dates her was because her mother told him he should take her to the prom and then his boss (her father) tells him to keep dating her. Can you be any more passive? Can you have any lower self-esteem?

Charlotte, Darlene and Gary are obviously a piece of work.

Do people like this exist? They apparently do, and unfortunately they are allowed to vote. Ronnie, Gary, Darlene, and Charlotte should line up next to one another, Ronnie should get a gun and with one bullet blow all their heads off. More than a single bullet would be a waste. They're just a waste of resources.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't blame spellcheck....

for you not bothering to read what you have written! Spellcheck did it's job....you didn't. Just adding the little two letter word "to" would help your story out a lot! Disconcerting when reading a line that just doesn't make sense until I insert the word "to" into it. I enjoyed the story and encourage you to keep writing.....but don't preface the story blaming spellcheck when it is you being lazy!

DoctimeDoctimeover 4 years ago

Lots of psychiatric tomes could be written around this story. However, let’s just say that “Better is often the enemy of good”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice feel good...

...story. I like the way a few of this writer's characters are interspersed through several of his (her?) Stories. Gave it a four.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
A tragedy for the ex-wife. *****

Can people be so stupid? The real issue is tempory insanity. A period of temporary insanity would be all it takes to fuck your life up.

In this story, (as some others) the wife's only sexual experiences were with her husband. A virgin from the beginning. I honestly can see how a lot of strange thoughts along with reaching 40 might spark some irrational behavior from a middle-aged woman who is curious about what other men may be like.

As we get older, men suffer for their lack of physical strength with the knowledge other men no longer look at them as a physical threat.

For women? The issue is when men look through them and not see them with sexual desire. When men no longer see them as a sexual being.

That's what happened here. The wife lost her mind and the husband made good on his promise he would leave her in such a situation.

She acted foolishly regarding her desire to experience another man. A take it or leave it situation, where the husband was forced to keep his word. Shame.

The ex-wife realized much too late the consequences in her perception of reality. This is not a story that needs a BTB ending. Regrets? She certainly had a few.

A classic JimBob44 LW's story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wealthy cell phone users?

Seems odd that many characters are so dismissive of their expensive cell phones. Smash them, dismantle them, throw them in the garbage (without turning them off)? Silly writing that just detracts from the story. Also distracting to educated readers is the almost universal "me vs. I" and "lay vs. lie" mis-usage so prevalent in LW stories.)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
great story JImBob

but have you ever seen some many out of work 6th grade elementary, "TEACHERS"!

I mean damn.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
some friends...

...should not be. I think some more coverage of the friend's influence was needed. It seemed like the wife simply saw or heard about this open marriage and fell for it. And where did friend get airfare and hotel if they can't afford $10 gas AND a beer, while paying the power bill? It's also bizarre that wife could not digest his adamant and painfully stance on what's she doing.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 4 years ago
Very Well Done? Yes!

Very well done. I'm an author (8 books) and I want to tell you I really enjoyed this story and others of yours. I envy your use of the vernacular with your characters. I thought this story was 5-star, though I'd hoped (as a faithful wife) for a little more of Charlotte's thoughts/regrets about her idiotic decision. Okay, that's not a complaint, just a want/desire.

I really loved the tongue-in-cheek comments of Ronnie and his [not-so-disguised] humor. That brought the story alive for me.

I'm blown away with the breadth of your portfolio. Too bad you don't take emails (my author email is msgiulianapoli@live.com, FYI). I'd send other thoughts, best kept between authors.

I hope you continue writing - for free or profit - I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is A Very Good Story

Thank You for a well thought out Story .. I also liked the fact that there There was a Man in it .. Most Stories have Guys who get turned on watching Guys have sex with their wives . Trust Me when I caught My First wife I did not get turned On .. In Fact I got Very Pissed off ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Good read, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written and interesting read

Good story

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

If she thought pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans smothered in bacon grease is health food I can see why she was as fat as she was. Oh yeah, I forgot the apple pie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HE WARNED HER...

and did what he said he would do. When will women realize the the "best friend" in these stories does not always have their best interest at heart. I liked that the daughter reconnected with her father.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

Elementary schools do not have pre school.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Yeah great big nope on this one.

For one thing the tired and worn out cliched

"Oh my God, that is so old school," Tracy sneered."

And the VERY worn out cliched, we just met, shes gorgeous and "So, Shorty, where you taking me on our first date?"

And it was written by someone who could easily be mistaken for a misogynist.

And literally everything but the kitchen sink bit her in the ass.

Really fell flat.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. I love the delusional wife listening to a slutty relative and getting burned. Ronnie done good.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Did you remove rain on the roof?

I can't find it, even searching for Shannon Carlisle.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Good story. Marriage dies from lack of respect. The couple just comes to an actual true irreconcilable differences point in the relationship. No blood and guts and no "life is totally crushed" histrionics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The easiest thing to do in this world is to justify your own actions to yourself.

The police arrested a thug as a suspect in a murder case. Sitting in the interrogation room the officer asked the thug why he shot that 90-year old woman. Thug answered with "She wouldn't give me her purse".

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Anyone know where "Rain on the Roof" can be found? Apparently it is not on Literotica.com.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the few stories with the theme of “stupid wife” where I came away actually feeling sorry for her. Not enough to give her a pass. But it would have been OK that when her Dad told her to look in the mirror to see what she really was physically, that she might have gotten a clue about what she threw away. And that…maybe after having a few heart to heart talks with her reformed daughter….she got herself better both physically and emotionally, and somehow managed to find some measure of happiness and contentment in her later years.

.

4 ****

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A true story of a family that should not have been in the first place and then a wife that could not see what she had until she screwed up away. Glad to see the husband land in his feet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Where is "Rain on the Roof"?

Where is ROTR? I didn't see it in your stories,

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

Liked the story. Plugging the nock characters names into the story was a bit distracting.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Could've used more regret and remorse from the wife.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Good story. Not quite enough BTB, but the living well part makes up for lack of damaging burnage. Well deserved 5 stars.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

P.S. "Rain on the Roof" is not listed in your stories for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original and entertaining. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the more "down to earth" tales involving "regular" people (instead of ex-Navy Seals, sleazy doctors/business tycoons and hotwife/sluts). Not very erotic but damn entertaining.

Well done. More please.

MLJ

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

Easily one of the most original authors in this category. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Seemed realistic. Too many stories have too much overolayed drama. this was more down to earth aned pretty entertaining. I do think the phrase "too old school" is used to often. Morals are still pretty much the same as they have always been once a marriage is at stake.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 months ago

You sir, have a gift. Thanks for sharing that gift with us.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

It's a real, puredee pleasure to read your stories. I am so glad that you post them here.

fredbrownfredbrown4 months ago

Run Ronnie Run, maybe some 16 years earlier. Kind of a shitty picture drawn of dear old Charlotte - or should it be "Chuckie"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.