All Comments on 'We Need To Talk - Take It or Leave'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
dapidapiabout 9 years ago
Very good story

I like how you handle the wife. Send her away and when she returns it's to find the husband in better digs that won't accommodate her and he's living the life of a horny buck rabbit.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Fun Story***

Thanks for the read.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
Good Little Flash Story

Passive consequences for a stupid wife. Having fun now honey? Wonder how long before the next threat? Take me back or divorce? Uh"Honey I'll take the divorce since all our assets are gone." Good little flash story. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Nici lives forever...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

First off, ignore the last comment. The stupid cunt got what she wanted, just not the way she wanted. Only in fiction, huh? Sometimes us btb people kinda enjoy the fiction. Makes us sleep better.

Five Stars

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
I do and I don't...

I do get and enjoy the little story. Helen outsmarted herself. Good for her. Better for him. I didn't see this as a BTB. Wasn't Helen getting what she wanted?

I don't get the Nici remark. Nici wrote a story years back about a self-delusional wife who debased her marriage because of she stupidly believed she was helping some self-absorbed moron. Nici's wife was a gooey whine. The Helen here is a prickly bitch.

I like these shorties sometimes. I like your longer ones better.

Take a five, but write something meatier next time.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TALK ABOUT GREED

she wanted the cake, the icing and now the ice cream. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A good one as usual...

A good story as usual!!! She was more than burnt!!! She had to stay with lover boy!! And lover boy had to support her! so 4*

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Sad

Can't speak for you, but if I were shallow enough for friends with benefits, I wouldn't have married in the first place. I don't think being single can compare with a good marriage. Keep trying. They're not all cunts.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
fun stuff

A cheating wife tale with the classic-"Be careful what you wish for.." bend.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
gave it a 4

Invite Helen to use the couch on one of Jane's nights.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Mixed

The concept is DELIGHTFUL! The details ( such as financial resources and capacity to attract young '10's ) are highly unlikely! But it IS a marvelous fantasy!

4* (Sweetie has not figured out the source of Bull's woes?)

rjordanrjordanabout 9 years ago
Always a pleasure

I always read your stories first. They tend to be short enough that I can ignore anything else to read them. And they always brighten that part of my day with a fun twist.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
mixed, sad

At the end he admits to us the readers that some of the women he told his wife about were not real, he made them up so that he could keep her away and give her some pain.

It isn't whether he can pull tens but whether she thinks he is too busy for her.

Demoting her to friends with benefits is about the best he can do, in a divorce he would lose resources.

This way she is a drain on lover-boy's resources instead.

So yes it is sad that he can't have a good marriage, but not his fault and he does the best he can with the cards he is dealt.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
A different woman seven nights a week would be exhausting

He has a comfortable enough number, and making up the others gives him some quiet time without the cheater wife bugging him. Sounds to me as if life is good for him now.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a fun twist on the classic four words

she took, he left.

there is no need to talk.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
LOL

Short and sweet! 3*

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Clever, amusing, and nicely written. Makes it a for sure 4 stars from me.

artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
maximum return for minimum effort

great point yield per word. we like minimalism.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
Its OK...

but what strikes me as " odd" is that when the wife or any wife says take it or leave it...

what exactly is she offering that is so great that a husband/ man would actually say .... " yeah ok you can fuck another man for a while "?

I mean does the wife give the best BJs in the world?

Does she have the greatest ass ? is she super Rich? The best tits?

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 9 years ago
Good story but...

it was to short. I would have liked to have know a little more history of how this all started. You write very well and it is a good start, but you needed to expand on it more.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years agoAuthor
Fair's fair

Thank you Harry! I take your point.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Lots of fun

Nicely presented and amusing. Harry is right though, the phrase certainly needed a better context when she used, but when he used it, it was perfect.

enjayemenjayemabout 9 years ago
Flash

Is a format I really enjoy and you do it well. M'Thrasher you perhaps miss the point of the "late in early out" concept. The history is implied without being told and the resolution is up to the reader

Well executed!

Darkone57Darkone57about 9 years ago
An old Indian proverb.....

"Careful what you wish for", you just might get it......

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Short And To The Point!

This is a good short story. I think it says it all. This husband gave the wife what she wanted...even more. I guess the excitement died away when loverboy had to support her and she was with him 6 days a week. The excitement definitely wore off. Now the husband became more exciting because she was only with him 1 day a week. Glad he did not think about taking her back...but he was willing to give her more time. She was a typical cheater...now she is cheating on loverboy. Thank you for a very insightful story.

mmk778mmk778about 8 years ago
hello

good just super cooooooooooolllllll TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT YAA BABY FACE THE REALITY HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

maninconnmaninconnabout 8 years ago
Hah!

I read, I smiled, I laughed....you're good! Thanks!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
TALK ABOUT AN "OOPS" OR AN "OH SHIT"

or even I told you so. TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Buyer remorse...

Hell of a thing, especially when you realize you've traded down.

Those cheating whores got to remember why they married their husbands in the first place, otherwise they may end up losing what they always were looking for.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You seem to have a knack for vignettes with a twist

Keep it up. You have a special muse.

EroticChefEroticChefover 6 years ago
Take it or Leave it!!!!

The story is a good read, it is a refreshing twist on the cuckold tales. A double confuckled cuckold where the husband turns the table on the wife. I gave the story 5 stars and bet he had the look of the cat that ate the canary when he stated "Take it or Leave it". Keep writing and keep up the great work.....

A spin on an old proverb;; Never piss off the gator before crossing the river!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Super funny!

Fun shot!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another funny little take from Britease. One of the best from Anglo land.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I am a real fan of this story.

I think it's one of the best stories of revenge by living well that I've ever read.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
Damn

beaten up, lost 'is bloody job.....How could such a thing 'appen....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES!!!!

Now that's living good!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Vg story

I suppose any man that runs into this problem would like to have it turn out like this.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Loved it left it great hate stories where wimps give in

Kids whatever have 6. Kick her out immediately

Tell everyone

Work it out with kids if possible

Have to keep self respect and honor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh,Oh,Oh

Such a fitting story...Luv it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just divorce the bitch. Life is too short

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Instant favorite

This second read makes this great little story a favorite.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I wouldn't divorce her just keep her around for some amusement. She must think she's a comedienne since she came up that hilarious scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun story but...

she will divorce him and he loses big time financially.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Love it, this series are all great

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

I read this before. She said, "take it or leave it." I guess she didn't like her own words. Tremendous tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

still wouldn't have her one day a week! Not even with a condom.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

What?

You fantasized a little cute 4-year old??!

What does western medical circle call it, pedo---?

Really a 4year old??!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Yes! A great tale of needing to talk. All of them should end up like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fastest way to an unhappy wife is give her all she asks for!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally, a story of yours that has the husband landing on his feet and the ex remorseful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A free hole to fill, while someone else pays for the upkeep? Sounds like a good deal, better get a. Axe to my tho, don’t wanna get trapped

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Cuck story, low score, crap

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - cuck crap and why would any man want to risk getting an STD from an unfaithful slutty former wife?

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

No realism at all. One of author's worst pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Realistic story, husband checks out when he finds out she's cheating.

When your wife is fucking someone else, you are now single and can do whatever the fuck you want.

Too many women arrogantly believe they can have someone on the side and their man will still be faithful.

5 stars for putting the cunt in her place

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

masterpiece of a woman who broke her vows and a man that turned his wife into a cuck and treats her like a fwb

5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

masterpiece of a woman who broke her vows and a man that turned his wife into a cuck and treats her like a fwb

5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's one thing to bang a girl, and another to live with her.

You can be the best version of yourself, and keep it mostly all sexual energy based...which women love.

But a room mate, and long standing friendship, and then sex...that's a lot of hard fucking work....FOR MEN.

Men do ALL the heavy lifting in a relationship. Unless you're with some queen that holds rare traditional values....and even then it's only equal. And I don't mean equal sharing of chores because that shit is one-sided. Yes, you'll share chores...but men are still emotional tampons for women while he remains stoic. So honestly it's not hard and means a lot when a woman will cook for her man, or give the tiniest show of appreciation like a back rub.

But that's pretty much extinct. Just the man providing most of the financial security like old times, the emotional security like old times, and the chores. Plus he's expected to be an emotional rock like old times. So it's really a lose lose situation to be married. Especially to dime-a-dozen cliche modern women like the wife in this story.

Trust me. I'v done it all. The cooking and cleaning. The food shopping. Paying the bills. Being the more fit spouse. It's a lot of fucking work. And it's not worth it. It took literally 10% the effort to be the charming rouge that wines and dines some woman and rocks her world in the bedroom. Hell, my live in partner seems to respect me more when I ignore her. Doting doesn't do shit because normie women take that shit for granted. Dunno why, don't care why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's all fun and games until she goes bitter and takes you to divorce court...

RIP in piece Tom, we crei evrytiem!

Would rate 5 stars for the LULZ, but you lost one due to the inevitable bootyravaging the courts will hand Tom. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute little story that I laughed at. I'm going to expand on the comment below me- "it's all fun & games until she brings you to divorce court." When she does, he produces his recording of her saying she wants Clive on the weekends & for him to "take it or leave it". At which she didn't know & while the divorce goes through (as he now wants one also!), it's not as profitable as she thoughts it would be. 4 stars Bob

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

There is always Jasmine....................nah she's the poodle Mary has. lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like the twist; Helen's somewhat demented thinking that her husband wouldn't react at some time. In fact, he should've done something sooner, even though there's no real timeline to judge. She goes off for 2weeks and expects him to do nothing? He should've told her then & there, before she left, that those times away in unacceptable.

The story was interesting even if Tom didn't say all he could've/ should've said. There's also some punctuation misses, mainly commas, that made me reading some lines more than once. Then some words- not sure if they're used in England, but the writer could've made things more understandable for the American readers. However, this was only a small part. Finally, Rimmerdal's comment about Mary's poodle Jasmine-- only too funny!

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Good dirty, Femsom agitprop fun…

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

5 stars - and second read.

I really do believe having a woman around two or three times a week (on a casual get together kind of arrangement), would be far preferable to living with one woman full time. I mean, the older you get, the more the odds favour this kind of relationship - because women live longer than men and there are a greater number of single, unattached, women of all ages, out there looking for a kind, considerate, caring, loving - 'Handy kinda Guy - that can FIX stuff'. My children/grandchildren gave me a large T-shirt emblazoned with the words -

If PAPA can't fix it - we're ALL screwed. The other thing they mentioned was that in the event of a world war, or an apocalypse, they want to be with me, because I'm ex-military and have survivor skills.

Rather than the blowhard 'alpha', loud, obnoxious, rich, ASSHOLE types, OR those SMARMY, smooth talking, salesmen types - who just want to fuck them, then forget them and move on to the next challenge. EVERY bar, or loud dance club is full of them on Friday or Saturday nights. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I ever sat in a bar just to have a drink - must be at least 20 years ago.

If my wife ever had even the thought of going out with another man at any time in our marriage - I would just repeat a favourite mantra of mine - she could be replaced in an instant - just like pulling your hand out of a bucket of water - how much of a hole did you leave and for how long?

WHY?

Because I am one of those 'Handy Kinda Guys' - who can FIX anything.

AND I have never experienced a rejection from any woman, who became the focus of my attention, for more than 60 years. In fact, it is getting easier the older I get - PLUS I am getting a whole lot fussier choosing who will be the next lucky person.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Most excellent. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hehe

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Silly and hopeful thinking.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Another good fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous