Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love older men," Cassidy murmured, pressing her 32DD breasts against the man's belly. "They know how to appreciate a woman."

"I, I'm free tomorrow; brunch?" Paul gambled.

"Mm hmm," Cassidy agreed, pulling her phone out. "Give me your number; I'll text you the address."

After their guests had left, Malone approached his mother and father. In his hand he held his birthday check.

"Ubelhauser? Or Thompson?" Judy guessed.

"I uh, this, it all right I get laser hair removal?" Malone blurted out after a moment's hesitation.

"I, uh yeah, yes, of course," Judy said. "Know what? I been thinking 'bout that too. We'll make a mother-son day out of it; how's that sound?"

"And..." Malone hesitated.

Malone looked away for a long moment. He'd had both parents' attention before. He now had both parents holding their breath. Finally, he looked at them again.

"I; it all right I take my GED? I, see, I, I'm just tired of the whole high school thing. I, I looked it up and I can enroll in Samuel Connor Community College, get the required stuff out the way; the credits would transfer to Myndee and I can get my associate's it Samuel then go for my bachelor's and even my master's at Myndee," Malone said in a rush of words.

"Uh, the fact that Mei Il Don is going to Samuel wouldn't have anything to do with this?" Judy guessed and felt her heart lurch as her baby boy's eyes filled with tears.

"She didn't even want come to my party," Malone sobbed, broken-hearted.

"Baby, we'll talk about it," Judy promised as she cuddled her son.

"Hey boy, come on," Seth tried to comfort his son. "You know, one day? That girl is going wish she'd come to your party. She's going look at you and just wish she'd come."

>>.>>.>>.>>

For his eighteenth birthday party, Malone invited Tommy Perry and Andrea White.

Malone had also invited Pamela Purdt, but Pamela's boyfriend, Nicholas Cohen still resented Malone from their second grade altercation, so ordered his girlfriend to stay away from Malone and Malone's party.

Judy had suggested that Malone invite one or two of his classmates from Samuel Connor Community College, but Malone declined. He had invited Mei Il Don, but she none too politely declined.

Mitch and Seth were on the back patio, trying their best to burn five pounds of ground chuck. Blair and Cassidy were 'supervising' the progress and each comparing notes on pregnancy.

"Mr. Grossman? You get one side burnt and the other half raw?" Tommy teased Malone's father.

"You know, boy, one tap on my keyboard and I can get a bench warrant out on you," Seth threatened.

"Sorry its store bought cake, but SOMEONE, not saying who, but SOMEONE run our chef off," Judy teased Cassidy.

"Mother, really," Cassidy huffed. "Like it's my fault?"

"Oh my God, wouldn't it be funny if you both had your babies on Malone's birthday?" Ingalls hooted.

"God, I wish! Just ready get this over with," Blair whined.

"So, what does Deborah think about you 'bout to be a grandfather?" Judy lightly teased Seth, then immediately regretted her words.

"You know, she, we've never been able have kids," Seth said in a low voice. "It just kills her; my little whore has four kids and she's not been able give me one."

"I, I'm sorry," Judy whispered.

She put a hand on Seth's arm. The two lovers shared a sad smile.

"I tried, I tried to talk with her at the wedding," Judy said.

"Oh, I know. Believe me, I know," Seth chuckled mirthlessly. "Good God, I heard about it all the way home."

After the four children ate and scattered, Judy cuddled up against Seth on the low slung couch. They kissed for a few minutes. Judy then reached down and cupped Seth's large balls through his jeans.

"Got time for a little..." she whispered suggestively.

"Sweetheart, Deborah knows where I am," Seth said softly. "We got all the time we want."

"I really should have, when you asked me that first time, I really should have married you," Judy smiled, standing and pulling him to his feet.

The End of Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 1

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

The Kingsmen motorcycle club, where Peaches is the Arkansas chapter president, is featured in the 'Grand Opening' series in Non-Erotic.

Seth Grossman is a character first introduced in 'Evidently...' in Loving Wives.

Dr. David S. Jeffries, the school principal that replaced Dr. Johnson is the son of the late Curtis S. Jeffries, is actually half-brother to Judy McNaughton. This would make him half-uncle to Blair, Cassidy, Ingalls, and Malone. But neither Judy nor David is aware of their familial relationship.

Nicholas Cohen, the boy that taunts Malone is mentioned in 'Bit Of A Bitch, Chaos' in the BDSM category.

Mei Ti Kin, owner/operator of College of Mei Tae Kwon Do School is a character first introduced in the 'House Of Mei' series in Interracial Love.

Werner, Franklin & Associates, the law firm where Blair Waitley does her internship is also introduced in 'Evidently...' in Loving Wives. The law firm of Norton, Turner & Bloomberg, where Seth's brother in law, Sam Bloomberg works is also introduced in 'Evidently...' but is introduced as Norton, Turner, Bloomberg & Waitley in that story.

Mandy and Sarah Barragona, the daughter and mother that attend Malone's twelfth birthday are mentioned in 'Evidently...' in Loving Wives.

Russell Ubelhauser, Malone's Investments broker is a character mentioned in 'Lipstick Prints On The Window' in Incest/Taboo category.

Jack Thompson, Malone's secondary Investments broker is a character in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series.

Andrea White, the cute brunette Malone invited to his sixteenth birthday party is a character mentioned in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series. She did not attend the party the first time Malone invited her because Malone refused to invite Theresa Meyers, Andrea's best friend. Theresa Meyers is a character in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series and is featured prominently in 'Bit Of A Bitch, Chaos.'

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.