Vodka: Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Timmy smiled, opening the door.

"Hey," Megan enthused. "Timmy? This is Stevie. Stevie? This my ex-boyfriend, Timmy."

"Hey, how's it going?" Timmy smiled, shaking Stevie's hand.

They entered the small, neatly furnished apartment. Timmy waved them to the couch and offered them their choices of beverages; tea, unsweetened tea, water, or crème soda.

"I know what you want," Timmy smiled at Megan, then bent and addressed her slightly thick middle. "Isn't that right, TJ? Isn't that right? Mommy wants a crème soda. Isn't that right?"

"Shut up, butt hole," Megan laughed. "I told you, I'm not naming my baby Timmy Junior. It's a boy, I'm naming him Cooper. And if it's a girl, I'm naming her Daryl."

"Whatever," Timmy smiled. "Soon as the beans are done..."

A timer 'dinged' and Timmy entered the kitchen. Over smothered steak and rice and gravy and green beans, the three young adults talked. After their meal, after cheesecake, Megan took the initiative and suggested they retire to the bedroom for some serious fucking.

**.**

On the Monday after meeting, and fucking Megan's new boyfriend, Timmy, Coop was contacted on the platform; his mother had fallen and struck her head. He was whisked by helicopter to Collier's Hospital in Lowridge, Texas. For four days, his mother lingered, then died, never regaining consciousness.

Checking out of the Home Comfort Inn, Coop drove to his mother's home in Great Oak, Texas. Using his mother's keys, Coop entered to find a twenty four year old man had taken up residence.

"Who you?" the stranger sneered, not turning off the blaring television.

"Coop. Who are you?" Coop asked.

"I'm Betsy's boyfriend," the young man answered.

"Well, Betsy really did appreciate you coming and seeing her while she was in the hospital," Coop sneered.

"Yeah, uh, she, she's all right, huh?" the young man asked.

"No, you ass hole, she died this morning," Coop snarled. "So, Betsy's boyfriend, time you was going, know what I'm saying?"

"Uh, hey, she uh, she said this was my house," the young man braved.

"Don't you hate it when people lie to you like that?" Coop said. "So, Betsy's boyfriend, out. Now."

Brandon decided he'd try some physical intimidation might work. Coop enjoyed every punch he gave the arrogant and belligerent young man. Then he threw Brandon Walker onto the front lawn. Closing the door, Coop called the police.

"Hi, Brandon; we been looking for you," the police officer smiled as Brandon came to.

"M hmm, got a few warrants out on you," the second police officer agreed. "Can you stand up, or you need us to help you?"

"And we got to help you? We might accidentally drop your ass a few times," the first officer hinted.

"Really? You was fucking some seventy year old grandma? God damn, just when I thought you'd sunk as low as you could go?" the second police officer said as Brandon hoisted himself to his feet, using the patrol car to steady himself.

"Aw now, would you just look at this ignorant shit," the second officer laughed as Brandon Walker attempted to run.

"Oh well, need work off them calories," the first officer laughed and gave chase.

Working land rigs didn't pay as much as working off shore, but Coop was tired of offshore work. Plus, with his mother's life insurance in his bank account, he really didn't need to work as hard as he had been working.

**.**

Cheerful Christmas music played as Coop sat and watched the several skaters whiz around on the Sweet Oak Ice Skating rink. Next to him on the cold metal bench were two cups of hot chocolate, one cup nearly empty and the second cup still sporting a full head of whipped cream. A beautiful Asian-American girl of eighteen skittered to a stop next to the gate, then carefully stepped out onto the concrete floor. She smiled, cheeks rosy from the cold as she clomped her way to where Coop sat.

"Thought you Asians had flat asses," Coop teased as Marilyn Applewhite grabbed her mug of hot chocolate.

"Shut up!" she squealed as he gave her chunky buttocks a playful pinch. "And I'm half-Asian, remember? My dad was American; had a lot of German and English in him."

After they drained their beverages, Marilyn agreed; she'd had enough of freezing her butt off. Coop helped her take her skates off and returned skates and mugs to the counter. The chubby brunette behind the counter giggled and blushed and simpered as Coop flirted with her.

"God, leave you alone for two minutes and you flirting with the first cute girl you see?" Marilyn teased, taking Coop's hand.

"Yeah, well," Coop agreed, smiling as the chubby eighteen year old blushed hotly.

Coop and Marilyn stepped into the warm air of the late December evening and made their way to Coop's Camaro. When she sat in the low slung automobile, Marilyn's skirt flipped up, showing Coop her virginal white panties. She laughed and he bent into the car to kiss her.

"But, that girl was kind of cute, huh?" Marilyn suggested when Coop got behind the wheel of the car.

"Mm hmm; why? Think you might like to..." Coop asked, starting the car.

"Maybe," Marilyn cooed suggestively.

Resting her head on Coop's shoulder as he drove, Marilyn sighed happily. Soon, too soon for her liking, they were pulling up into her mother's driveway.

Marilyn flashed her panties at him as he helped her from the car. He smiled and delivered a light swat to her buttocks. They held hands as he walked her to the door. He hugged her and gave her a soft kiss as they stood outside in front of her door.

"I, God, it, it was just meant to be; you moving in right next door," Marilyn sighed dreamily.

"Mm hmm," Coop agreed, still thinking about the cute girl at the ice skating rink.

When Marilyn let herself into her mother's home, Coop got into his car and, instead of turning the wheel to the right to pull into his own mother's driveway, Coop decided to drive back to the ice skating rink to see if Stacy might be agreeable to a little three way action. After all, he had a case of crème soda and a half-gallon of Nulough's Vanilla flavored vodka in the kitchen.

**.**

"You are just going love my ex-boyfriends," Megan enthused as she unbuttoned her bulky coat in anticipation of the New Year's Eve activities.

She leaned her seven month pregnant belly against Rodney as they waited for Timmy or Stevie to open the door of their apartment. Rodney smiled, somewhat nervously.

"They, they're bisexual," Megan confided. "It is so hot, I swear."

"Hey!" Stevie squealed, flinging the door of Apartment 102 open.

"Happy New Year! God, I swear! Y'all believe it's almost two thousand three?"" Megan squealed, struggling out of her heavy coat.

The End.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate these words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

And, oddly enough, this story does not have any characters from any other stories making an appearance. But, I'm sure these characters might pop up in other stories.

Nulough's is pronounced 'New Lows.' As in, if you are drinking this slop, you have sunk to new lows in your alcohol consumption.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

Also, this story contains male bisexuality. If tha

12