Vodka: Vanilla

Story Info
He turns his ex-GF's new beau out.
4.7k words
4.44
10.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
4,971 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find so many mistakes you just quit reading halfway through the first page, forward to the end and give this a '5*****' rating. There. That should show me the errors of my ways.

Also, this story contains male bisexuality. If that is not to your liking, simply select another excellent JimBob44 story to read.

**.**.**.**

"So, what goes with crème soda?" Darrel 'Coop' Cooper asked himself as he slowly pushed his buggy along the Beer & Spirits aisle of the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store.

"Nothing," a store employee offered as he finished stacking the display of Gratchley's Beer in the middle of the aisle.

"Probably right," Coop laughed, not embarrassed to be caught talking to himself.

"Hmm, vanilla," Coop mused, seeing a fifth of the Nulough's Vanilla flavored Vodka.

Coop peered and picked up a half-gallon of the Vanilla flavored vodka and put it into the buggy. A few moments later, he was finished his grocery shopping and wheeled the buggy to the row of registers.

"ID?" a portly young woman asked as she grabbed the heavy bottle of Nulough's Vodka.

"Thank you, 'ma'am," Coop smiled, pulling out his wallet.

After verifying that Darrel Ignatius Cooper was thirty five years old, the cashier handed him his ID and rang up the alcohol. She wished him a good day and turned to the next customer, tired smile on her chubby face.

Home at his apartment in the King's Court complex, Coop prepared their lunch; nothing fancy, just some smothered pork sausage over rice and sugar peas and pickled cabbage. He'd invited his ex-girlfriend and her new beau for dinner and drinks and swimming. He had assured and reassured Megan, he was fine with their break-up.

Coop was indeed fine with their break-up; he knew he was mostly to blame for the failure of the relationship. He worked fourteen days off-shore, and was only home for seven days before the next shift pulled him off-shore again. Fourteen days, two weeks was too long to leave a pretty, vivacious eighteen year old blonde on her own.

And, Coop had to admit, an eighteen year old girl was far too young for a thirty five year old man. But, at eighteen years of age, Megan had perfect 30B titties, a cute 26 inch waist, and a scrumptious 31 inch booty that begged to be slapped and squeezed. With her shoulder length blonde hair and big brown innocent looking eyes, she was too cute to resist.

"Knew it wouldn't last," Coop admitted to himself.

"But damn, love young pussy," he thought as he covered the rice pot.

Just after he'd finished making some canned biscuits, there was Megan's silly knock of 'one soft, one hard, one soft' knock on his door. Coop had to admit, he would miss that cute little knock.

"Oh Bullshit; you're going miss her hot ass," Coop said.

Megan was wearing her Northside High School Tee shirt over her pale pink tan-thru bikini, and her customary flip-flops on her dainty feet. Next to her was a muscled young man with shaggy brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Hi Sweetie," Coop said to Megan as he extended his hand to the shirtless young man. "So you're Timmy?"

"I uh, yeah," Timmy Harrelson agreed, taking the offered hand. "I uh, you Coop?"

"Mm hmm, God, y'all are just in time; rice just finished," Coop said, pulling Timmy into the apartment.

"Hey!" Megan protested, laughing as Coop made as if he was going to shut the door in her face.

"Oops," Coop said and the three laughed.

Over the meal, Timmy and Coop talked about playing football in high school. Coop had been a running back for the LBJ Jaguars in Great Oak, Texas. Timmy had been a left tackle for the DeGarde Bulldogs. Megan let out a playful 'Boo!' when Timmy disclosed this fact. In answer to Coop's questioning look, she pointed to her Northside High School tee shirt.

Megan squealed and Timmy giggled as Coop talked about the cheerleaders being one of the best perks of playing football. Timmy giggled again, but nodded when Megan asked if that was true.

After they finished eating, Coop made them each a drink of crème soda and Nulough's Vanilla flavored Vodka. Looping a casual arm around Timmy's waist, Coop whispered he'd put a 'Krazy' straw in Megan's sixteen ounce glass on purpose.

"It'll get her fucked up quick," Coop whispered, gently rubbing Timmy's warm flesh.

Timmy let out another giggle and Coop smiled as Megan laughed and sucked on the straw. She delighted in watching the colored liquid swirl and circle and zig-zag along the straw.

They were on their second glasses of the crème soda and vodka drinks when Megan declared she was going outside for a tan. Both Coop and Timmy offered to put suntan lotion onto her back for her and high-fived each other when Megan pulled her Northside High School tee shirt up and off.

They took their plastic tumblers outside, Megan again giggling as she sucked on her multi-coiled and twisted straw. She selected a chaise lounge and stretched out onto her belly.

Timmy and Coop both applied the greasy lotion to Megan's back as she purred her approval. Timmy unzipped his shorts and dropped them next to Megan's chaise lounge, revealing a skimpy bathing suit. Coop dropped his cargo shorts next to Timmy's cutoffs, revealing his own skimpy swim suit.

Timmy and Coop jumped into the over-chlorinated pool and 'raced' one another up and down the length of the pool. In the pool, Timmy and Coop grabbed one another, playing as if they would pull one another's suits down. Hands 'accidentally' touched semi-erect cocks, squeezed and fondled taut buttocks.

Coop guessed that Timmy, just like himself, had been quite fond of the cheerleaders. But just as himself, Timmy had also been interested in the swinging cocks and heavy balls and firm buttocks he saw in the locker rooms after the games, in the locker rooms, showering after a hot and sweaty practice.

In time, Megan tired of broiling and declared she needed another drink. As they climbed out of the pool, Coop did manage to pull the back of Timmy's swim suit down, revealing a sweet, tight backside with adorable tan lines. Timmy squealed and giggled and Megan giggled as Timmy quickly pulled up the suit.

In the cool apartment again, Coop made the drinks and they sat in the living room, Timmy and Megan on the leather couch and Coop in the leather recliner.

"I, I like this," Megan said, indicating her drink. "What's it called?"

"I, I don't know. I mean, it's just vodka and crème soda," Coop said.

"Well, I like it," Megan said.

"Know what I like? That, um, that Jägermeister," Timmy said.

"Amaretto and Seven-Up," Megan declared.

"Ice cold St. Elizabeth's Lager with a big old messy roast beef po-boy," Coop countered.

"Um, ice cold Coors with boiled crawfish," Timmy offered.

"Oh! Oh! Tequila Sunrise," Megan said.

"Tequila shots," Coop said.

"Jellybean shots," Timmy said.

"Y'all? Y'all, I, I'm just so glad y'all are getting along," Megan admitted, actually letting a drunken tear of happiness slide down her pretty face.

"I, yeah, well, I mean, he, he's a pretty terrific guy," Coop said.

"Yeah, he, he's all right," Timmy giggled, taking another hefty gulp of his drink.

"Well, I think, I, it's just great," Megan said and leaned over and kissed Timmy on the mouth.

For a few moments, the two made out, sucking on each other's tongues. Megan gasped and moaned into Timmy's mouth as Timmy reached up and fondled her perky boobs.

Pulling out of their embrace, Megan leaned over and attempted to kiss Coop. She nearly toppled face first onto the floor but Coop caught her. With a giggle, Megan flopped down onto Coop's lap and thrust her tongue into Coop's mouth. Coop seized the opportunity to fondle Megan's tight backside.

"Hey, Timmy, you, you get to tap this sweet ass of hers?" Coop asked when Megan released his mouth.

"I, uh, no, I, I mean, I tried couple times," Timmy said.

"Cause you ain't doing it right," Megan slurred, nibbling on Coop's earlobe.

"Want me show him?" Coop asked Megan, then turned to Timmy. "Want me show you how?"

"Yeah!" Megan agreed with enthusiasm.

"I uh, yeah, sure," Timmy agreed, swallowing.

"Come on," Coop said, helping Megan to her feet.

Entering the bedroom, Megan flopped down onto Coop's neatly made bed. Timmy stood, unsure of what to do. Coop slid open his nightstand drawer and pulled a large bottle of lubricant from the depths of the drawer. Coop slithered out of his swimsuit, freeing his seven and a half inches of fat uncircumcised cock.

""Mm," Megan cooed, reaching out to stroke Coop's fat meat.

Timmy stood and gaped at the fat member, the small patch of dark pubic hair and the fat, hairless balls.

"Well?" Coop smiled, nodding with his head toward the bed. "Go on, get on the bed."

"I uh, oh, okay, what I do?" Timmy asked.

Coop pulled his cock from Megan's exploring hands and positioned Timmy onto the bed on his hands and knees. Coop then knelt on the bed and gently tugged Timmy's swimsuit down, allowing the skimpy garment to bunch up around Timmy's knees.

"Hobbled," Coop thought as he looked at the scrap of cloth bunched up around Timmy's knees.

"Can't just try jam anything in there; it's not alike a pussy," Coop counseled as he squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto his index and middle fingers.

"Yeah," Megan agreed, wiggling out of her bikini top.

"Ack! Erk!" Timmy protested when he felt Coop's greasy fingers rubbing over his tightly clenched anus. "I uh, hey, I, I thought, you was going do her!"

"Mm? Hmm? I, uh, no, no, I'm showing you what you need to do," Coop said, gently pressing his fingertips against Timmy's rosebud. "After I show you, then you'll know what to do; know why? 'Cause you'll know how it feels for her."

"Yeah," Megan enthused and gave Timmy a sloppy kiss.

Timmy gave a guttural grunt when Coop worked the tip of his index finger into Timmy's resisting hole. Coop resisted the urge to jam his finger into the tight heat. He just rested his fingertip inside of Timmy's virgin hole, then began to slowly twist the finger. Soon, he widened the circle, gently stretching the hole.

Timmy let out another grunt when Coop added a second finger. Megan kissed Timmy again when, using plenty of tongue. Timmy grunted again as Coop had both middle and index fingers inside of his tight anus, up to the second knuckle.

"See? Nice and slow," Coop soothed, now sliding the two fingers in and out of Timmy's greasy hole.

Coop pushed the two fingers in, up to the second knuckle. He pulled all the way out and watched as Timmy's anus slowly constricted again. The light brown ring was shiny with lubricant, but Coop squeezed some more lubricant onto his index, ring, and middle fingers.

"Ooohhh!" Timmy let out an odd sigh as Coop again pressed one finger into his hole.

Coop thrust the finger fully into Timmy's ass. Twisting his finger around, Coop worked the finger all the way out, then worked a second finger into Timmy's ass.

Megan's light blonde curls were dark with her excitement as she watched Timmy, her boyfriend, being finger fucked by her ex-boyfriend. Megan rubbed her puffy inner lips with her index and middle fingers, occasionally thrusting both slick fingers deep into her drooling pussy.

"Augh, oh, oh, oh," Timmy panted as Coop added a third finger.

Coop watched Timmy's anus fully flower open, accepting the three thick fingers. Twisting them around, Coop slowly worked the fingers out of Timmy's ass, then greased up his fat cock.

"Oh my God, you, you're going to..." Megan gasped, then shuddered in orgasm.

"Timmy grunted, then jerked as he felt the head of Coop's fat plum shaped cock pressing into his hole. He tried to knee-walk forward but Coop held him fast.

"Shh, shh, I, I'm not going hurt you," Coop soothed, keeping the head of his fat dick resting just inside of Timmy's hole.

"But, but this is gay," Timmy whined.

"No, no it's not," Coop lied, gently rocking his hips.

Coop wondered what Timmy thought the difference was between a man's finger and a man's cock plumbing his hole. Why was it 'Gay' to have a prick shoving into his hole, but not gay to be finger fucked by one, two, then three fingers of a man.

"Oh my God, this, this is so fucking hot," Megan gasped, rubbing her clitoris frantically.

Coop reached his still greasy hand around and cupped Timmy's nice, heavy balls. Coop then began to gently stroke Timmy's five inch erection.

"Ooohhh!" Timmy jerked and grunted as Coop stroked his cock.

Coop worked another inch of his fat cock into Timmy's ass. Coop shuddered as he felt Timmy's rectal muscles squeezing tightly, trying to expel Coop's invading meat.

"Shh, shh, breathe, just breathe in, let it out, breathe in, let it out," Coop soothed as he continued to push himself into Timmy's delicious tightness. "God, this, oh Baby, you got a sweet hole, hear?"

"I, augh, I oh, okay," Timmy sobbed out as Coop continued to push deep into Timmy's guts.

Coop shut his eyes against the sensory overload. His cock was being strangled so deliciously. He could hear Timmy's labored, shuddering breathing and could hear the obscene squelching sounds Megan's pussy was making as Megan fingered herself closer and closer to orgasm. Coop could smell Megan's wet sex, could smell the cloying scent of the lubricant. He could still taste the sweetness and the alcohol of the vanilla vodka and crème soda. Coop did not want to look down, did not want to see his cock sliding into Timmy's tight ass, the shiny brown ring squeezing and gripping his fat meat.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Timmy squealed and Coop felt Timmy's cock jerk and throb and pulse as Timmy blasted his spunk onto Coop's heavily stained bedspread.

"Aah!" Megan squealed, watching Timmy's sperm blasting and spraying onto the filthy bedspread.

Megan cried out in orgasm. Timmy sobbed in shame; he had just spurted a load of semen while another man was fucking him.

Suddenly, Coop felt his hip bones pressing against Timmy's warm flesh. Looking down, Coop realized he was balls deep in Timmy's no longer virgin hole. Coop wiggled from side to side, then began pulling his fat cock from Timmy's rectum.

"I augh, oh, I, go, go slow," Timmy panted.

"Shh, shh," Coop counseled as he felt Timmy's rectal muscles squeezing and pulsing along the girth of his shaft.

"Okay? You okay?" Coop asked as the head of his cock rested just inside of Timmy.

"I, uh, yeah, yeah, I, I'm okay," Timmy panted.

Coop pushed himself into Timmy again. Upon full entry, Coop pulled out again. Within moments, Coop had a steady in-out motion.

"Augh!" Timmy cried out as Coop steadily picked up speed.

"Oh Jesus," Megan squealed in orgasm as Coop began pounding Timmy's ass hard and fast.

"Oh, oh mother fucker, yes!" Coop bellowed and began pumping a stream of semen deep into Timmy's guts.

"Augh, ack! Oh shit!" Timmy cried out and pumped another torrent of sperm onto Coop's bedspread.

"And, that, that's how you fuck a little bitch," Coop thought as he pulled his limp cock from Timmy's stretched hole.

Coop weakly stepped into his bathroom and jumped in the shower. That was one good think about apartment living; the hot water heater took no time to get the water good and hot. The bad thing about apartment living was the water tank held twenty five gallons of water. When it was gone, it was gone.

Stepping into the bedroom again, Coop saw Megan on hands and knees. Timmy was kneeling behind her, getting her tight little pucker ready for his greasy cock.

Coop stepped to the bed and knee-walked to Megan's face. He used a hank of her blonde hair to feed her his freshly washed cock. Megan greedily slurped on Coop's cock, moaning happily.

"Mmng! Augh! Oh!" Megan suddenly grunted then gasped. Looking up from Megan's sloppy blow job, Coop and Timmy made eye contact. Timmy blushed hotly, but smiled.

"Good, isn't it?" Coop asked as Timmy steadily pushed himself into Megan's resisting hole.

"Mm hmm," Timmy agreed, gritting his teeth.

Megan squealed when Timmy around and diddled her clitoris. She moaned and gurgled as Coop reached down and played with her hanging breasts.

"I, oh, oh fuck," Timmy cried out and pumped his third load into Megan's ass.

When Timmy pulled out of her ass, Megan pushed Coop onto his back and straddled him. Coop's cock slid very easily into her pussy and Megan bounced up and down, riding Coop, using Coop for her own pleasure.

After Coop filled Megan's pussy with his spunk, he made them another drink apiece. Timmy went into Coop's shower to clean off his slimy cock and Megan and Coop made out. Then Megan guzzled all of her drink and Timmy's drink. When Timmy stepped out of the bathroom, he reminded Megan they had plans for dinner later on.

Dressing, the two guests left and Coop took the stained bedspread to the apartment complex's laundry room. There were signs everywhere telling tenants not to leave their clothing unattended, but someone had three loads of clothing in three dryers. Coop touched them and they were cool to the touch.

"You ain't the police here, Coop, leave it alone, huh?" Coop told himself as the washing machine thumped and gurgled.

The next day Megan and Timmy showed up, uninvited. This time, after a few drinks, Megan said nothing as she stripped out of her shorts and tee shirt and headed to Coop's bedroom. Coop located the bottle of lubricant and gave it to Timmy as Megan knelt on the bed. Timmy greased up Megan's hole, then looked at Coop for a long moment, then handed Coop the bottle.

"Augh, oh," Timmy shuddered as Coop fingered his tight, struggling ass.

Coop waited until Timmy had managed to work his cock into Megan's willing ass before he knelt behind Timmy and inserted the head of his greasy dick to Timmy's ass.

"I, shit! I, oh God, this, y'all, this, this is so fucking hot," Megan groaned then squealed in orgasm as Timmy diddled her clitoris.

They grunted and thrust hard against one another, building a fluid movement. When Timmy was balls deep in Megan's tight ass, just the head of Coo's cock was inside of Timmy's ass. When Timmy was almost slipping out of Megan's clutching ass, Coop was nearly fully inside of Timmy's ass.

With a loud bellow, Coop shoved himself firmly into Timmy's squirming wiggling ass and blew his load into Timmy's guts. A moment later, Timmy squealed and Megan gave a guttural grunt of orgasm.

Two days later, Coop finished washing the last of his laundry. The three loads of clothes were still in the three dryers, but again, Coop reminded himself, it was not his problem.

Returning to his apartment, thinking of the fourteen days ahead, Coop was surprised to find Timmy on his doorstep.

Inside the apartment, Coop pushed an unresisting Timmy to his knees and fucked Timmy's gagging, slurping mouth. After blowing a hot load of sperm down Timmy's throat, Coop positioned Timmy over the Formica surface of his kitchen table as he used vegetable shortening to grease Timmy's ass. Sitting on a kitchen chair, Coop pulled Timmy to sit on his hard cock. Timmy bounced happily on Coop's cock, stroking his own erection as he fucked himself on Coop's cock. After they both ejaculated, Coop sent Timmy away; he needed to pack.

**.**

A cool breeze floated in the late October air as Megan dragged her latest boyfriend to Apartment 102 in the King's Court Apartment complex. She giggled happily as she hugged Stevie's arm in her two arms. Stevie could feel her bathing suit underneath her oversized Northside High School tee shirt.

"You going love my ex-boyfriend," Megan enthused as she knocked her annoying knock on the door.

"He's bisexual," Megan whispered loudly as she hugged Stevie's arm in her two arms again.

JimBob44
JimBob44
4,971 Followers
12