Vodka: Tropical Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buddy wished Donna, or Linda would quit being so timid. He wished one or the other would go for the gold, go for his throbbing cock. But so far, the two young women seemed to be reluctant to venture past his navel.

Pulling out of his kiss with Linda, Buddy again kissed Donna. Donna had observed Buddy toying with Linda's breasts so was more receptive to Buddy's hands on her own breasts. Donna did squeak slightly when Buddy's hand dipped down over her paunch toward her crotch.

Releasing Donna's lips, Buddy bent and began to tongue Donna's hard nipple. His left hand brushed over her right breast and his right hand rubbed and squeezed Donna's ample buttocks.

Swiveling from Donna, Buddy slid onto the floor between Linda's fat legs. His patience had broken; Buddy was tired of these small steps.

"They can say 'No' at any time," Buddy reasoned with himself as he put Linda's thighs onto his shoulders.

Both Linda and Donna stared open-mouthed as Buddy brought his mouth to Linda's very wet pussy. They did not even breathe as they watched Buddy begin to lap earnestly at Linda's inner lips.

"Augh!" Linda finally grunted when Buddy used his fingers to open her for his tongue to probe her depths.

"Oh!" Donna let out a long groan, watching the handsome man servicing her best friend.

"Augh, ack, erk, aaieegh!" Linda gasped, grunted, then cried out in orgasm.

Rising onto his knees, Buddy pressed the head of his cock to Linda's pussy. He kissed Linda ferociously as he slid his cock into the eighteen year old girl's splayed pussy.

"Mm! Mmng, augh!" Linda cried out as Buddy hammered her pussy.

Linda's fat legs wrapped around Buddy's narrow waist and held him fast as she grunted, then screamed in orgasm. Linda had barely caught her breath when she felt Buddy's warm semen pumping into her, which triggered another orgasm.

Donna was wide-eyed as Buddy knee-walked to where she sat. She stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed as Buddy knelt between her thick legs and began to tongue her dripping pussy. She grunted and gasped, then squealed in orgasm as Buddy's hot mouth teased and tortured her fat clitoris. With a groan, Donna watched Buddy bring his renewed erection to the mouth of her pussy.

"Augh, oh God!" Donna squealed as Buddy's tick cock pushed into her.

Linda unconsciously rubbed her swollen pussy with her left hand as her right hand tugged and pulled her nipples. She watched as their handsome neighbor fucked her best friend. It wasn't love, it was not lovemaking. She had just been fucked, and now Donna was being fucked.

"Augh, oh, oh my fucking God!" Donna screamed in orgasm as she felt Buddy's semen flooding into her pussy.

For a long moment, the two girls sat mutely on the couch. Buddy gasped and groaned until his limp cock slipped from Donna's splayed pussy.

He then got to weak legs and grabbed his drink cup. Linda and Donna watched his cute backside as he poured himself a Pineapple Bomb. Then they looked at each other and gasped; they'd just fucked a man. They'd just been fucked by a man. In front of each other.

Donna said Linda was the one that leaned over and pressed her lips to Donna's lips. Linda said it was the other way around; Donna kissed her first. They made out with each other for a long moment, their hands toying with each other's breasts.

Watching the lesbian action right in front of him, Buddy felt his cock revive. Coming up behind Linda, Buddy silently maneuvered Linda until she was kneeling on the couch, haunches in the air. She and Donna continued to kiss, fat tongue mashed against fat tongue.

"Mmph! Ack!" Linda grunted out as Buddy's cock jammed into her pussy again.

While he slid his erection into Linda's sloppy pussy, Buddy wet his index finger in his mouth. Linda grunted into Donna's mouth as Buddy's wet finger traced around her puckered anus.

"Mm, mmph, augh!" Linda grunted as Buddy's index finger wormed into her rectum.

"Oh! Ack, oh Jesus," Linda cried, pulling her mouth from Donna's mouth as Buddy worked a second finger into her rectum.

Linda grunted and squealed in orgasm. As she grunted and bucked, Buddy pulled his fingers from her rectum and lined up his slimy cock with her rapidly constricting anus.

"Ack, augh, oh my fucking God!" Linda bellowed, ice blue eyes bulging as shards of white hot pain shot through her body from her rectum outward.

Buddy grabbed Linda's bucking, thrashing hips and slowly, steadily pushed himself into Linda's struggling, squirming rectum. He did not give the girl any chance to protest; he simply took her ass.

"Mm, mmng, oh, oh my God, oh God it, ack," Linda sobbed out as Buddy's tick cock forced its way into her.

Donna, not realizing that Linda was grunting and thrashing in pain, again began to kiss Linda. Linda tried to pull away from Buddy, but Donna was in the way of any forward progress. Linda threw up her hands, to try to push Donna away, but her hands landed on Donna's heavy breasts.

"Mm hmm, oh, yes," Donna kissed out and sucked forcefully on Linda's tongue.

"Ack, God, God yes!" Linda screamed in orgasm when Buddy worked his hand around and toyed with Linda's clitoris.

'"What? What's going...?" Donna asked, realizing that Linda's reactions were odd.

"He, Jesus, oh God, he, his, he's got, he's fucking my ass," Linda managed to grunt out as Buddy thrust himself in and out of Linda's clutching anus.

Linda screamed in a second powerful orgasm and a moment later, Buddy pumped a torrent of sperm deep into Linda's bowels. Exhausted, Buddy and Linda slumped down onto the couch and Donna edged her bulk out of the way.

"I, oh God, oh God," Linda wheezed as Buddy pulled his cock from her raw rectum.

"I, up, up your butt?" Donna asked as Buddy closed the door of the hall bathroom.

A moment later, Buddy emerged from the bathroom and gently, but firmly suggested that they might want to get dressed. He did kiss each girl several times, but their day was over. As the door shut behind them, Buddy smiled as he heard Donna asking Linda for more details about anal sex. He knew he would be hammering Donna's fat, jiggly ass tomorrow, or possibly even tonight when he returned from dinner at his father's home.

True to his prediction, Buddy had just finished bringing breakfast to his mother's trailer when he saw Donna standing on his porch. She smiled nervously when she saw Buddy approaching.

"You, why you keep going over to that mean woman's trailer?" Donna asked as Buddy greeted her with a playful slap on her buttocks.

"You mean, my mom?" Buddy smiled.

"You still got any of that what'd you call it?" Donna demanded, seeing that the red drink cooler was no longer on his kitchen table.

Pineapple Bomb?" Buddy asked, pulling a gallon sized milk jug from the refrigerator.

He poured the girl a tall glass, even though it was only ten thirty on a Sunday morning. She gulped nearly half of the glass down before stretching up for a kiss.

"Know, I did you, did both of y'all yesterday," Buddy said, slipping his tennis shoes from his feet. "But, uh, don't remember either one of y'all doing me."

"What you mean?" Donna asked. "You fucked both of us. You even did Linda up..."

"Uh huh, but either one of y'all even kiss my Mister Friendly?" Buddy asked, shrugging out of his Five Finger Death Punch tee shirt.

With several kisses, Donna allowed herself to be stripped. Then, kneeling on the couch, Donna allowed Buddy to instruct her on the art of sucking cock.

"And, mm, oh, here, augh, here it comes," Buddy grunted and held his hand on the back of Donna's head.

Donna screamed in her throat as Buddy's slimy sperm pumped into her mouth. Because Buddy had a firm hand on the back of her head, Donna finally swallowed the slimy stuff. When she gulped his semen down, Buddy released her head. Donna popped up and gulped some more of her drink.

Buddy pushed Donna to lay back on his couch, her head propped up by the couch's armrest. He urged her fat legs apart and glued his mouth to her wet pussy. After Buddy tongued her to orgasm, he pushed himself into her.

Donna was an enthusiastic lover and thrust up to meet Buddy stroke for stroke. Before long, both were grunting, racing toward orgasm.

Donna was reluctant to do so, but another glassful of Pineapple Bomb did encourage the portly girl to clean Buddy's cock with her mouth. She discovered a benefit of this was that it caused Buddy's cock to swell to full hardness again.

Donna rolled over and got onto hands and knees on Buddy's couch. Buddy went into his bathroom and located a nearly empty tube of KY Jelly.

Donna did not like the way Buddy's fingers felt, pushing and thrusting in her rectum. But Linda had performed anal sex with Buddy, Linda had enjoyed anal sex, and Donna was not about to be behind Linda in anything.

Donna almost screamed for Buddy to stop as white hot waves of pain screamed through her body, radiating outward from her struggling, tightly clenched anus. The pain was intense as Buddy's blunt cock battered through her resistance, forcing into her bowels.

Donna wanted to tell Buddy to stop; it hurt, she was not enjoying anal sex at all. She couldn't even think, the pain was intense as she felt each millimeter of Buddy's fat meat stretching her resisting anus wider and wider.

"Oh God, oh God," Donna whimpered as she felt Buddy's smooth crotch pressed against her wide buttocks.

"Mm augh, ack, oh my God," Donna cried out as Buddy began to pound her rebelling rectum.

"Oh God," Donna sobbed out when she finally felt Buddy tense, felt Buddy's sperm pumping into her bowels.

When Buddy came out of his bathroom, Donna was gone. Grabbing her half empty glass, Buddy drank deeply of the Pineapple Bomb. Then he wedged the glass in the small dishwasher and started the appliance.

When Linda and Vickie returned from Fellowship Baptist Church, Linda and Donna returned to Buddy's trailer. This time, Buddy pulled the two girls into his bedroom. Linda and Donna stripped, then kissed one another while Buddy stripped. Then Buddy positioned Linda between Donna's legs, mouth to Donna's furry pussy. While Linda tongued Donna's pussy, she had a hand between her own legs. Buddy thrust one, then two greasy fingers into Linda's willing rectum while he tugged and twisted Linda's nipples with his other hand. He slid himself into her wet pussy and surprised himself as he blasted a load of his semen into her.

Linda and Donna grunted in orgasm as Buddy greased his cock. Linda gave a grunt of protest as Buddy pushed into her resisting anus, but continued to feat on her friend's pussy.

Linda played with her pussy with her left hand while she played with Donna's pussy with her right hand. She rocked and thrust back to meet Buddy's forward progress into her struggling rectum.

"Oh, oh, oh my, oh my fucking God!" Linda screamed out in orgasm.

"Oh God yes," Buddy cried, pumping his semen into Linda's guts.

"After they'd had a drink from the dregs of the milk jug, Linda lay on the bed, Donna between her legs. Buddy knelt behind Donna, stiff cock ready to spear her.

"But not up my butt," Donna hastened to demand.

Buddy shrugged and pushed himself into Donna's very snug pussy. Donna tasted another woman's pussy for the first time and began lapping at Linda's pussy in earnest. She teased Linda's clitoris a few moments, then backed away when Linda began to hunch her pussy against Donna's mouth. Donna kept Linda on the verge of climax while Buddy's thrusting brought Donna closer and closer to her own climax.

"Augh, oh, oh God!" Buddy cried out.

Linda and Donna also cried out in their own pleasure as Donna could feel Buddy's semen pumping into her.

The three were lying in Buddy's queen sized bed, trying to catch their breaths when they heard frantic knocking at Buddy's door. A moment later, the door banged open.

"Buddy! Buddy! Momma fell down!" Brianna screamed, running into the trailer. "Buddy where are you? Momma fell down!"

"Be right there," Buddy called back, quickly pulling on a pair of shorts.

"Buddy, she was trying get the big pan down and the chair broke and she fell down," a frantic Brianna cried, bursting into Buddy's bedroom.

"Okay, baby, go back and tell Momma I'm coming, I'll be right there," Buddy assured the girl.

Brianna nodded and turned and ran out of the trailer again.

Entering his mother's trailer, Buddy found Yvonne lying on her kitchen floor, crying and grunting. A kitchen chair, one leg bent underneath at an odd angle lay a few feet away. The linoleum had a huge gouge in it where the chair's leg had dug into the flooring as it collapsed under Yvonne's weight.

"Oh God," Buddy said, seeing bone sticking through Yvonne's left shin. "Okay, Momma, I'm calling an ambulance. Okay? Just calm down. I'm calling an ambulance."

Jesus! You, you can't drive me?" Yvonne wailed. "Buddy, I, I can't afford no ambulance!"

"Momma, Jesus Christ, I'll pay for the fucking ambulance," Buddy said as the 911 operator answered his call.

The EMTs were professional; neither man said anything, even though both could smell the odor of alcohol on Yvonne's breath. They also said nothing of her foul body odor or her extreme weight as they hefted her onto the gurney, making sure to strap her onto a backboard just in case she'd injured her back in her fall.

Buddy took Brianna to the St. Elizabeth Trauma Center. After making sure that Yvonne was receiving care, Buddy took Brianna to the cafeteria and helped her select lunch. Being hungry, Buddy also ordered his own tray of food and they sat to eat. Buddy said nothing about the fact that Brianna was wearing the same clothes she'd been wearing yesterday.

"I, uh, listen, we, we're going keep your mother uh overnight, an attractive, harried looking doctor told Buddy when he asked about Yvonne's condition.

Buddy gave his information to the people at Admissions and admitted that Yvonne had no insurance; she was unemployed. Buddy felt a hot flash of shame and a flash of resentment at the ugly look the nurse gave him.

Returning home, Buddy made Brianna get a clean outfit, a pair of pajamas, and her favorite teddy bear and her favorite book.

"Oh. And your toothbrush," Buddy demanded. "Tired of looking at them fuzzy teeth of yours."

After dinner, Buddy made Brianna take a shower, ordering her to also wash her hair.

When she came out of the hall bathroom, Brianna found out that she was going camping. Buddy had taken two kitchen chairs and draped a sheet over them. Underneath the canopy of the sheet, Buddy had put his couch cushions on the floor. Then, turning off all the lights in the trailer, Buddy read to Brianna, using a flashlight. When Brianna had to go to the bathroom, Buddy led her through the forest, using the flashlight to guide the way.

IN the morning, Buddy called Connie Edwards, his supervisor at Edwards & Elswell Marketing and let Connie know he had a family emergency. As Buddy was a conscientious employee, and there were no pressing deadlines to be met, Connie was agreeable to Buddy taking some PTO to deal with whatever the issue might be.

"Your mother's blood alcohol level was two point three," a young doctor sneered at Buddy when Buddy brought Brianna to the hospital to check on Yvonne.

"Okay," Buddy said, not comprehending.

"Mr. Roberts, point four is dangerous. Your mother's levels were catastrophic," the man said, voice hard. "As it is, she keeps this up? You're looking at serious and terminal injury to her organs. Over time? These injuries could prove to be fatal."

The attending physician suggested checking Yvonne into DeGarde's Chemical Dependency Unit. With a sneer, the man disclosed that the CDU did accept transients.

"We are not transients, you pompous horse's ass," Buddy snarled. "She just doesn't have insurance."

"Like there's a difference," the man muttered.

Buddy hoisted the doctor by his throat and held him aloft. The man no longer bore the sneer of contempt; he now bore the look of true fear.

"Know what? I'll be out of jail long before you're out of your hospital bed," Buddy smiled through gritted teeth. "And that's even with all of your insurance covering what I'm about to do to you."

"Sir, please put him down; you're scaring your daughter," Molly Dunham, a senior nurse calmly asked Buddy.

"Because you said 'please,'" Buddy said and dropped the man to the floor.

"See, Francis? Told you that your big fancy degree doesn't give you the right to be a rectum to everyone," Molly said pleasantly as Dr. Francis Ohlmeyer sprawled on the floor.

"Buddy why you did that?" Brianna tearfully asked Buddy.

"He was saying mean things about Momma," Buddy said honestly.

Yvonne was in a foul mood, going through a form of detox, even with the pain medication Dr. Ohlmeyer did allow them to administer to the woman. She immediately rejected the idea of going to the DeGarde CDU.

"Mother, God damn, what's it going take?" Buddy exploded, his frustration and fear skyrocketing. "Huh? You can't drive. Why? Because of your drinking. You haven't had a job in what? Ten years. Why? Because of your drinking. Jesus! You lost my baby brother or sister! You miscarried. Why? Because of your drinking. Shit! You can't even take care of Brianna! I wasn't right down the drive, how would you feed her? Huh? Who gets her to school? Who makes sure her clothes are washed?"

"Fine! SO I'm a shitty mother, I'm a terrible person!" Yvonne screamed.

"Sir! There are...oh, it's you," Molly said, marching into the ward to quiet the two combatants down.

"Please, please tell her she needs to go to that treatment center," Buddy sobbed, feeling helpless and hopeless and overwhelmed.

The following morning, Buddy and Brianna showed up with a suitcase of Yvonne's clothing and toiletries. Buddy had carefully washed each item of clothing, made sure there were no rips or tears in any of her outfits. Buddy was ashamed that a physician at St. Elizabeth Trauma Center had believed them to be indigent, transients. Buddy did not want his mother to suffer that indignity at the treatment center.

Buddy also had Polly Chastaine and Kirsten Landry, Polly's paralegal with him. He needed his mother to sign over guardianship of Brianna Mary Roberts to him; she was scheduled to start the second grade in two weeks and the DeGarde CDU treatment plan was for twenty eight days.

"I get out, I get her back, right?" Yvonne fearfully demanded.

"Yes Mother," Buddy assured her. "This is just so, say she gets hurt or sick at school? I can go get her. That's all. This is just so I can take care of her."

Polly read and patiently explained the documents to Yvonne and assured Yvonne that it was temporary; she was not giving up parentage of Brianna. This was just to make sure Brianna was being cared for while Yvonne was getting the medical care Yvonne needed.

"So I got call you Daddy?" Brianna asked Buddy as Kirsten notarized the signed documents.

"Ew! No way!" Buddy mock-screeched, making Polly, Kirsten, and Yvonne smile.

"No, Brianna; you just keep calling me Buddy, okay?" he assured his sister, picking her up and squeezing her.

On Wednesday, Buddy and Brianna drove Yvonne the five blocks from St. Elizabeth Trauma Center to the DeGarde CDU. Briana thought it was great fun, 'helping' to push her mother in the wheelchair toward the front desk.

Brianna was tired and fussy by the time they left the plain brown brick building. But she knew that in one week's time, next Wednesday, they would be back and they would visit her mom.

"And she's going be all better?" Brianna asked from the rear seat of the pickup truck.

"No; but she'll be a lot better," Buddy promised.

That night, after Brianna was bathed and put into bed, Linda crossed the clamshell drive and spent a little time with Buddy on Buddy's couch. Just as he had done for Donna, Buddy coached Linda on the art of sucking cock. He did not have to keep his hand on the back of Linda's head; she liked the act of fellatio, and liked the resulting mouthful of semen. She also liked getting an ass full of semen. After a few kisses, Linda left Buddy's trailer and again crossed the clamshell drive. She gasped when she saw a tearful Donna sitting on the steps in front of the Stillman trailer.