Vodka: Tropical Passion

Story Info
2 girls+1boy+1bottle=hot passion.
8.4k words
4.66
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,059 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mystakes.

*.*.*.*

Seeing a beautiful pair of buttocks perched above perfectly sculpted tan legs flexing and straining, Buddy Roberts followed the attractive brunette as she carefully shopped the aisles of the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store.

He stifled a groan as she bent to retrieve something from the middle shelf of the vegetable aisle. Her cutoff shorts allowed a goodly expanse of her tanned hillocks of flesh to peek out the bottom and when she bent, Buddy was able to see some dark tendrils of hair escaping the legs of those shorts. Her half shirt billowed open, affording him a glimpse of two heavy orbs, each capped with dark areolae and nipples.

On the 'Beer & Spirits' aisle, the brunette goddess spoke, giving Buddy the opening he'd hoped for. She commented she'd not known about flavored vodka. Buddy gave her a recipe for a Pink Avalanche; Strawberry Schnapps, Strawberry vodka, and two scoops of Strawberry ice cream. He'd started to tell her his recipe for a drink he called the Frost On The Window; two jiggers of Spearmint Schnapps, two jiggers of Spearmint vodka, and one jigger of crème de menthe; the white, not the green. When he looked up from the Spearmint vodka, she was gone.

He found her again in the freezer section. When he pointed out that there was peach ice cream, the snotty brunette let him know she was not interested.

Buddy grabbed a half-gallon carton of Burns & Burns pineapple sherbet then returned to the 'Beer & Spirits' aisle. The Nulough's Tropical Passion Vodka had a yellow tag; the half-gallon bottle, normally $7.99 was twenty percent off. Someone at the Nulough's Distillery had noticed that certain flavors simply did not sell; such as the lemon, the grapefruit, or the mango flavored vodkas. Recalling those flavors that were not selling, the distillery combined liked flavors, such as lemon, lime and grapefruit and named the new flavor 'Citrus Twist.' Mango, guava and pineapple were combined and now bore the name 'Tropical Passion,' but as the discount stickers on the Citrus Twist and the Tropical Passion displayed, customers still would not buy the odd flavors.

Putting the half-gallon of Nulough's Tropical Passion vodka into his buggy, Buddy picked up a fifth of Virgin Islands dark rum and a half gallon bottle of Virgin Islands white rum. He then picked up a second half-gallon of the Tropical Passion then found the juice aisle. He picked up a twenty four ounce can of pineapple juice and two cartons of pineapple juice and two cartons of individual assorted fruit juice boxes, no sugar added. With a mental check around, Buddy finished his shopping.

Standing in line, Buddy heard a girl announce a third register was opening. He found himself enjoying the sight of the brunette's sweet bottom as she unloaded her cart onto the conveyor belt right in front of him.

The red head cashier and the brunette talked about going to the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Buddy volunteered that he was a graduate of U.L.D; class of 2018. Both cashier and beautiful brunette ignored him so Buddy put the separator bar down and unloaded his own groceries.

On Highway 19, Buddy saw the young woman's car turn onto a side street. He drove for another mile, then turned onto Barrington Road, then turned left onto the clam shell drive that led to the trailer park he owned. He gave a bleat of his truck's horn as he passed his mother's trailer, then parked in front of his own single wide trailer. He cursed the early August heat as he unloaded his groceries and gratefully closed the door, trapping the cold air inside of his trailer.

Buddy made quick work of sorting his groceries, putting into the freezer or refrigerator those items that needed refrigeration. Then, repacking four of the bags, double bagging them, Buddy again left the chilled air of his trailer and marched to his mother's trailer.

"Hey!" Yvonne Roberts smiled, seeing her oldest child standing on her porch step.

"Hey Momma, how you doing?" Buddy forced a smile to his handsome face.

"Your sister's 'bout drive me crazy," Yvonne admitted, urging her two hundred and nine pound bulk out of the way so that Buddy could enter the trailer.

"Brianna! That true?" Buddy asked his seven year old sister. "You driving our poor Momma crazy? Now why you doing that?"

"No," the very chubby seven year old girl giggled, smile revealing two missing teeth. "She's 'bout drive me crazy."

"Momma! That true?" Buddy asked, putting the groceries onto the kitchen table. "You driving this poor girl crazy? Now, you know that's a mighty short drive."

"Who you going believe? Me? Or her?" Yvonne asked, assisting her son in putting the groceries away. "Now, what I owe you?"

"Mm, one kiss, one hug and a big thank you?" Buddy suggested.

"Animal Crackers!" Brianna enthused. "Momma I can have some?"

"Thank you, baby boy," Yvonne murmured, squeezing her son in a tight embrace.

"Jesus, Momma, when's last time you took a bath?" Buddy wanted to ask his mother as he smelled her oily hair.

It saddened Buddy tremendously, watching the four foot eleven inch woman immediately pulling out a glass to make herself a drink. He had tried not buying her alcohol but Yvonne had simply abandoned Brianna and drove herself to the grocery store, even though her license had been revoked due to her third DUI. In order to get her driver's license again, Yvonne Roberts had been mandated to attend driver's safety classes, attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and have papers signed by the chairperson of each AA meeting she attended, and pay a fairly hefty fine. Her automobile insurance would also double once she did get her license back. So far, Yvonne had not complied with any of the requirements.

The last time Yvonne had abandoned Brianna and driven herself to the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store, she'd been arrested and her car had been impounded. Fortunately, Yvonne had told Brianna if she was not back when the big hand was at the twelve and the little hand was at the six, Brianna was to go to Buddy's trailer. She even made Brianna demonstrate she could tell when it was six o'clock.

Without a car, Yvonne made use of Rapid Cabs. But using Rapid cut into the money Yvonne had for utilities and cable television. Buddy either paid those bills, or his mother and sister went without. So, as much as it pained him, Buddy bought his mother her needed alcohol. Buddy also made sure to include a few cartons of pineapple juice. As Brian Roberts Sr., his father and Yvonne's ex-husband said, at least Yvonne was getting some vitamins from the juice.

Buddy's dark mood was lifted when he spotted Linda Stillman and Donna Watson sitting on the steps of Ms. Vickie Stillman's trailer. Both eighteen year old girls were rotund, with a plethora of acne covering their faces. Both girls were brunettes, both with waist length hair that hung limply down their broad backs.

"Hi Buddy," they both simpered, then burst into breathless giggles at each other's brazenness at talking to the handsome man.

"And what you two fine bitches doing today?" Buddy asked, smiling.

"Nothing," they said in unison and giggled again.

"Come see," Buddy motioned with his head.

Both girls tried, unsuccessfully to act nonchalant as they strolled across the clamshell drive toward the very handsome man. Buddy Roberts, Brian Roberts Jr. had curly brown hair, deep brown eyes, a regal nose and strong jawline. At present, he sported a 'five o'clock' shadow' that did give him a slightly scruffy appearance.

At six feet tall, Buddy was taller than most people in the greater DeGarde area. His shoulders were broad and his chest and arms were muscled. Buddy's waist and hips were narrow, leading into his well-muscled legs.

"So, listen, y'all like pork sausage?" Buddy asked when the two girls stood in front of him, gaping up with reverence.

"Yeah, I, guess," Linda shrugged.

"Yeah, it's all right," Donna agreed.

"SO, I grill a couple of sausages, we'll have some beans and tater salad?" Buddy asked.

"Okay!" both girls breathlessly agreed. "When we doing this?"

"Tomorrow, 'bout noon?" Buddy said.

Buddy knew Vickie, Linda's mother would be working the concession stand at the Joy Four movie theater; Saturdays were a busy day for them. He was also fairly sure that Donna's older brother would be working at the Flowers Country Club dining room. He did not know what Jordan Watson's boyfriend would be doing, but Mitchell seemed to prefer avoiding contact with anyone he deemed beneath himself. And a lowly maintenance man like Buddy Roberts was definitely beneath him.

(Buddy did not let anyone, even his mother know he owned the property. Everyone knew, if anything in and around the park broke, Buddy was the man to call. And Vickie Stillman had found out, for a noisy blow job and a hot and heavy fuck, Buddy would happily fix a leaking toilet, even though that was not his concern.)

"And, I'll make us a banana pudding," Buddy continued.

In the morning, Buddy found his five gallon water cooler and poured the ice cold half-gallon of Nulough's Tropical Passion vodka into the plastic container. He then poured the dark rum into the barrel. Finally, the half-gallon of pineapple sherbet and the chilled twenty four ounce can of pineapple juice were dumped into the barrel. With a healthy shake, Buddy then set the container onto the table and put three plastic cups next to the barrel.

Yvonne had laughed merrily when Buddy had to cut a portion of his counter and the two cabinets to make room for his oversized refrigerator. But there was a half of a buck in his freezer and he had still had plenty of room for the half-gallon bottle of vodka and the fifth of dark rum. The pineapple sherbet had been rock hard as it splashed down into the vodka rum mixture.

When he finished making the potato salad, with crumbled bacon thrown in, and the pinto beans, with chunks of ham and an unhealthy amount of molasses drizzled in, Buddy quickly fried up three links of the pork sausage. He fixed two plates, putting two links of sausage onto one, and one link onto another plate. Then he covered both with aluminum foil and carried both plates to his mother's trailer. The two bowls of banana pudding sat precariously on top of the plates as he walked along the drive.

Entering his mother's trailer, Buddy could hear Yvonne's drunken snores rumbling. He found Brianna watching television, still dressed in the purple tank top and pink shorts she'd been wearing the previous day. With a playful swat to her far too chubby buttocks, Buddy made Brianna go take a bath. He promised her he would make her breakfast if she would go take a bath and put on some clean clothes.

"Oh, and brush them green teeth, huh?" Buddy ordered as Brianna scampered to her bedroom.

"Just the green ones?" Brianna asked, giggling.

Buddy smiled; the girl had inherited his sense of humor. His mother did not have much of a sense of humor; his father had the real funny bone in the family. But somehow, somewhere, his half-sister did have a smart-mouth sarcastic sense of humor.

"Uh huh. Oh! And the brown ones too. But don't got worry 'bout them black ones; they 'bout fall out on their own there," Buddy agreed.

"I got one tooth loose right now," Brianna agreed as she loudly slammed the bathroom door.

Buddy found a frying pan and cooked some bacon. He put four slices of white bread into the toaster as the bacon fried. Then, he took the eight slices of bacon out of the skillet and cracked three eggs into the bacon grease.

"Hey! What you doing?" Yvonne asked, waddling into the living room.

"Momma, you better have clothes on before I turn around," Buddy warned.

"I got my nightie on," Yvonne assured her son.

"That's not clothes. Please at least go put on a bra," Buddy begged.

"Oh, good God. Whatever," Yvonne said, but did exit the living room.

Buddy quickly assembled a bacon and egg sandwich for his mother and put two sunny side up eggs and four pieces of bacon and two pieces of toast with a hefty amount of grape jelly onto a plate. HE dug out a strawberry banana juice box out of the refrigerator and put the juice box next to Brianna's plate.

"This good?" Brianna asked, bounding out of the bathroom.

"Next time need wash whatever that is on your head," Buddy agreed as Brianna wiggled into her seat. "Oh. I think, is that, yeah, it's your hair."

Yvonne waddled into the kitchen, large bouncing breasts now contained in a heavy bra. She looked at the breakfast sandwich her son had made for her, then looked at the bottles of alcohol on the counter. Buddy bit back his sigh of hopelessness.

"Okay, Momma, I got two barbeque plates for your lunch, okay?" Buddy said, showing his mother where he'd put the two plates.

"Now when'd you do that?" Yvonne asked, chewing her breakfast sandwich.

"Momma, need wash that hair, huh?" Buddy said, kissing his mother's cheek.

"Need brush them teeth after you finish eating," Buddy told his sister again, kissing her still damp face.

"But not the black ones," Brianna reminded him, giving his whiskered cheek a loving kiss.

Buddy lighted the charcoal in his grill and went inside of his trailer. It depressed him terribly, seeing his mother like that; a slave to alcohol. Connor, Buddy's younger brother and Delilah, his younger sister would not visit their mother or their half-sister. Truthfully, Delilah called Julia, their step-mother 'Momma' and barely acknowledged her real mother's existence.

At twelve o'clock on the dot, Linda and Donna showed up, ready to eat. Buddy nodded his approval at their outfits of tank tops and khaki shorts for Donna and half shirt and denim cutoffs for Linda. After he showed them the drink cooler, he went outside to put the six links of sausage onto the hot grill. Both girls came outside, frothy drinks in hand. Buddy kept them outside in the heat as he cooked their meat. Linda went inside once to refill their cups and to get Buddy a cup of the Pineapple Bomb.

After they finished eating, after Linda and Donna had drank another cup of the potent Pineapple Bomb, as Buddy called the beverage, they retired to the living room. Buddy made them giggle and sigh as he forced them to give him the middle cushion of the long couch.

"So, spin the bottle or truth or dare," Buddy asked, placing his hands on their bare thighs.

With gasps and giggles, Linda and Donna both agreed to 'Truth or Dare.' Buddy had each girl guess a number between one and ten and whoever guessed the closest to the number he was thinking would go first.

Knowing that Vickie Stillman had few morals, Buddy knew whatever number Linda picked would be the number closest to his number. And, as he knew she would, Donna blurted out her choice first. Constantly having to compete with Jordan's boyfriend for Jordan's attention, for whatever she might want had Donna extremely competitive, even greedy.

"Nine!" Donna blurted out.

"Um, three," Linda guessed and Buddy congratulated Linda; three had been the number he was thinking of.

For the first few minutes, everyone answered 'truth' when prompted. Linda's questions tended to be silly questions and Donna's questions tended to be aimed toward embarrassing the person answering. Finally, Buddy said 'dare' when Linda prompted him.

After a long moment, ice blue eyes staring at Buddy intently, Linda dared Buddy to remove his clothes. Both girls squealed and giggled as Buddy complied.

"I, oh, huh," Donna gulped, brown eyes wide as she drank in the sight of Buddy's hairless crotch and balls.

"I, you, you shave it?" Linda asked, staring at Buddy's flaccid manhood dangling over his large balls.

"I didn't say 'truth;' you don't get to ask no questions," Buddy smiled. "Um, Linda, truth or dare?"

"I uh, oh, oh God, I, I dare," Linda gasped and stammered.

"Clothes. Off. O. F. F," Buddy said.

"I, oh no, I..." Linda stammered and finally stood and wiggled out of tank top and denim shorts.

Buddy almost felt sorry for Linda; her panties and bra were grayed with wear and repeated washings. But he and a giggling Donna waited as Linda steeled herself and allowed her bra to flutter off. Her breasts were a 36C, each capped with light pink areolae the size of a quarter. Her nipples stuck out like two bullets; her excitement was obvious.

"I, I I'm getting me another drink," Linda blurted out and lumbered to the kitchen table.

Her panties were a thong; the material disappeared completely between her full buttocks. She pushed the tab of the spigot and filled her cup with the frothy drink.

Taking a hefty gulp, Linda again poured more into her cup, then returned to the couch.

Linda's pubic hair showed that Linda was indeed a natural blonde. Her inner lips peeked out through her curls, light pink and slick with excitement.

"Um, Donna," Linda croaked out as she settled onto the couch, one hand over her pubic hair, the other arm over her breasts.

"Truth," Donna said immediately.

"Shit," Linda complained, then bared her breasts as she took another gulp of her drink. "I um, oh! You ever seen Mitchel's dick?"

"No," Donna said. "I don't have a magnifying glass."

Donna held her thumb and forefinger an inch apart. She then told them of accidentally walking in on the arrogant young man as he stepped out of the shower. He, of course, accused Donna of purposefully walking in on him, in the hopes of spying 'the goodies.'

When it was Buddy's turn to ask 'truth or dare,' he asked Donna and was not surprised when she said 'truth.' He asked if she was still a virgin and she admitted that, technically, she was, but had taken care of her hymen with a candle.

When Donna wobbled to the cooler to pour herself some more of the pineapple drink, Buddy decided to hurry things along. This decision was aided by seeing Donna's pudgy buttocks peeking out of the bottom of her shorts, and seeing Linda's slow easing of self-consciousness about her nudity. While Donna was filling her cup, Buddy leaned over and kissed Linda. His hand came up and squeezed her round breast and when Linda opened her mouth, either to protest, or to moan, Buddy insinuated his tongue into her mouth.

Linda moaned her acceptance as Buddy teased and tugged her erect nipples. She pressed her naked body against Buddy's naked body.

Buddy shifted and pressed his rapidly expanding cock against Linda's plump belly. Hearing Donna's squeal, Buddy became more aggressive with Linda. Buddy felt the couch shift as Donna joined them again.

Pulling away from Linda, Buddy was not surprised to see that Donna had given into peer pressure, and her own competitive nature. She had removed her own clothing and now sat nude on Buddy's couch. Her 38D breasts were capped with light brown areolae the size of half-dollars and her nipples were fat and erect. Her belly was a chubby one and her breasts rested on her paunch. Donna's hips were generous and her pubic mound was covered by a light sprinkling of light brown pubic hair. Donna smiled self-consciously when she realized she had Buddy's attention and brought her forearm up to cover her nipples from view. Her fat thigh crossed over her other fat thigh, blocking his view of her light brown muff.

Unperturbed by her reluctance, Buddy brought his mouth to Donna's mouth. She opened her mouth and accepted Buddy's tongue. She squeaked, then moaned as Buddy hefted one of her large breasts. She moaned again as Buddy twisted and tugged her nipple.

"Mm mm, oh!" Donna moaned out loud when Buddy pressed his erection against her chubby belly.

When he pulled away from Donna and twisted toward Linda, Donna reached over and began to rub her hand over Buddy's muscled chest and right arm. Linda and Buddy kissed hotly and noisily.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,059 Followers