All Comments on 'Vodka: Peppermint & Chocolate'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Very good story thank you for writing this I really enjoyed it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic! I love your stories and style of writing. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

I would really like to read more about Butch's feminization. Would love to read about her going on hrt and having an operation for a nice set of boobs. Yvette giving her a couple of hot soapy enemas before the strapon sex would also be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that was different

Not my favorite story of JB's, mainly because of the topic. But I read it because be always delivers. Someone earlier said it best. He writes good stories about real people, who just happen to have sex. Always ready for more of his tales.

Jedd

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Great Characters

"Ya done good boy." This is a well told story. Thank you.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
very lovely and hot

Loved your story, very well written .. I would love to know a woman like Yvette .. their relationship does not me close to my heart and what I dream of .. thank you,. TG Tiffany ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well written, good grammar & storyline. No violence, no name calling, no humiliation and no other men involved. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good yarn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A romantic story of 2 fortunate people who meet each other and click. If only real life were like that.... *****

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 2 years ago

very well written...i love your style of writing. I'm going to go look at the rest of your stories...i have a feeling i will not be disappointed!

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

I think the thing I like best about your stories is how your empathy for all the characters -- even those who have unpleasant traits -- is imbued and comes through. (And I'm certainly not classifying either of the two main characters here as having unpleasant traits!) It allows me as a reader to really sink inside them and see the world from their perspective. I'm probably three quarters of the way through your stories at this point, and there's nothing I can imagine that will keep me from reading the rest. Thank you so much for sharing your writing here!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am a little surprised that the two did not realize who each were. I kept waiting for that drama. But I love love so I loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.