Vodka: Peaches & Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawn shrieked in orgasm, her thin legs wrapping around Barbara's head when Barbara sucked forcefully on Fawn's clitoris. Barbara sought out Fawn's G-spot and massaged the clump of nerves and lapped at Fawn's essences. Then, when Fawn's legs relaxed their hold on Barbara's head, Barbara again sucked forcefully on Fawn's clitoris while massaging Fawn's G-spot.

With a howl, Fawn let loose with a stream of ejaculate. Fawn tensed, grunting in a need to breathe then collapsed in a sweaty heap...

The alarm's piercing shriek roused Barbara and Fawn from a deep sleep. Barbara grabbed her.38 snub nose from her nightstand drawer and shrugged on a terry cloth robe.

"Shit, I just opened the fucking door and..." Amelia complained bitterly as Barbara marched into the kitchen.

"And why'd you open to door?" Barbara snapped, turning the alarm off.

"I just..." Amelia tried to think of a plausible reason as Barbara answered her cell phone.

"Yes, yes, a house guest opened the door; guess she forgot I'd put the alarm on," Barbara assured the alarm company. "Password? Relax. Yes ma'am, Thank you."

"Three? It's three? Amelia, go to bed," Barbara snapped, now seeing the hour on her cell phone. "Good night."

In the morning, Amelia was not in a good mood. She still had no plausible excuse for opening the front door of the small home. After breakfast, Barbara reminded Amelia that she had clothes to wash. She also inquired about any homework the two college freshmen might have.

"That, that assignment we got for European History," Fawn reminded Amelia.

Barbara almost felt sorry for Amelia as they sat at the kitchen table, each working on their own assignments. Barbara could see how badly Amelia's hands shook. She could also see beads of sweat on Amelia's forehead and upper lip; the house was not warm.

"Fuck!" Amelia finally exploded. "I, okay, x minus one plus y squared over a plus b; who in the fuck could ever figure this shit out?"

"Follow the hierarchy," Barbara counseled. "What functions are performed first, then second, then third?"

"Where's the vodka," Amelia demanded.

"Poured it out," Barbara lied. "Didn't like the way you were acting so poured it out."

The minute Amelia folded her last pair of panties, she demanded that Barbara take her back to the U.L.D. campus. Barbara shrugged and dressed in shorts and tee shirt. Fawn asked Barbara if she had to leave too.

"Oh no, Sweetheart," Barbara whispered, gently kissing Fawn's lips.

Amelia was busily texting someone and ignored Barbara from driveway to campus. Barbara hit the door locks as Amelia attempted to jerk open the car door.

"Your laundry and your books; I'm not bringing that stuff up for you," Barbara snapped, then unlocked the car.

Amelia dragged book bag and laundry bag from the rear seat of the car. She did not thank Barbara for the food, the use of her washing machine, the drinks. Barbara smirked as Amelia's attempt in slamming Barbara's car door almost toppled Amelia onto her backside.

Over dinner, Fawn told Barbara about her home life. She had a drunk for a mother and a spineless jellyfish for a father. Her oldest brother was the prevalent male role model in her life, and then Hunter had abruptly left, joining the United States Marines. Barbara smiled softly and rubbed Fawn's hand and Fawn talked about crying herself to sleep every night, so fearful for her brother's safety. And now, her twin, Forrest Davis was also a US Marine.

My cousin Lacy? I swear, you'd think we was twins," Fawn said, tugging her red hair. "Anyway, she said to me, 'fawn, unless you want wind up just like us? Need to study, I mean really study, need to get good grades, only way you going get any kind of scholarship and get to go to some college.'"

"And that's what you done?" Barbara asked, testing to see if the chicken leg quarters had fully defrosted.

"Uh huh," Fawn agreed. "And, here I am!"

"Here you are," Barbara agreed, getting her pressure cooker out.

Retrieving the bottles of booze from the trunk of her car, Barbara made them a 'Peaches and cream' drink. Sitting on the couch together, Fawn leaned heavily against Barbara.

"I been knowing I'm gay ever since I can remember," Fawn murmured.

"Mm hmm, same for me," Barbara agreed. "I mean, yeah, I even tried going out with a couple of boys, but..."

"But I never, I mean, God! How, how do you, I mean, not like you can just go up to anyone and say..." Fawn said.

"So, last night, that, last night was your first time?" Barbara asked softly.

"Uh huh," fawn agreed.

"Oh I, oh my goodness," Barbara sighed happily.

As darkness fell over Kimble, Barbara and Fawn crept outside, nude. Together, they dove into the pool and swam about, nude. They sat on the steps of the pool for a few moments, softly touching one another and kissing.

"Okay, these mosquitos just aren't going quit," Barbara finally declared and she and Fawn left the pool.

Inside the home, Barbara made another Peaches and cream drink for them and carried the glasses to the living room. Nude, the two women sat on the couch, enjoying a quiet and intimate moment. When Fawn tilted the glass to get the last of the ice cream, Barbara finished her own drink. Then, leaving the glasses on the coffee table, they went down the hall to Barbara's bedroom.

Fawn and Barbara kissed and caressed one another. Their kisses grew in intensity and their touches grew more urgent. Swinging into a side by side sixty nine, Barbara lapped at Fawn's puffy lips with her tongue. She used her fingers to open Fawn's sex for her tongue and drove three fingers into Fawn's pussy.

As her own climax approached, Barbara seized Fawn's clitoris and gave the sensitive nub a forceful suck.

"Ack! Aieegh!" Fawn cried out in orgasm.

Barbara's own cry of pleasure followed a moment later. After her bucking and grunted had subsided, Barbara again began to bring Fawn closer and closer to climax.

"Ack, oh, oh, what, what are you..." Fawn grunted and babbled as Barbara also drove two fingers into Fawn's rectum.

Sunday morning, as Barbara prepared breakfast, Fawn stripped the queen sized bed of linen and brought everything to the washing machine. By the time they sat down for lunch, Fawn had a fresh set of sheets on Barbara's bed and the guest bed's sheets were tumbling in the dryer.

After supper, Fawn reluctantly asked if Barbra would bring her to Murphy's Dormitory. Barbara agreed; her price was one kiss. She received three; one in her kitchen, one at the car's door, and the third before Fawn got out of the car in front of Murphy's Dormitory. With no hesitation, in front of the few students that sat outside of the female dormitory, Fawn leaned across Barbara's console and kissed her softly.

"I miss you already," Fawn said before hefting book bag and laundry bag.

Upon her return home, Barbara deliberated with herself; did she want a drink? She decided, since she could not decide, she would forego the drink and just have a bowl of ice cream and chocolate syrup instead.

Unlike Amelia, Fawn answered Barbara's text messages immediately. Fawn's answers were full answers, not single word and single letter answers. And, unlike Amelia, Fawn initiated many of the marathon text sessions. All text message sessions were concluded with declarations of love, declarations of missing each other.

"I'm touching myself," Fawn said when Barbara called on Thursday night.

"Me too," Barbara agreed. "I'm in my bed, my big lonely bed and wishing you was here. My hand's between my legs right now."

After their mutual masturbation session Fawn and Barbara made plans to spend the weekend together at Barbara's house. Barbara decided she would not invite Amelia, and felt some guilt in excluding Amelia. After all, they'd been friends for many years.

Two and a half months after they'd brought their daughter to Barbara's doorstep, Aunt Sarah called and asked Barbara if she'd seen Amelia. They'd not heard from Amelia in several weeks and their text messages and voice mails were not being answered.

Barbara admitted that her own text messages and voice mails were going unanswered. Fawn Davis, supposedly Amelia's BFF had not seen Amelia in a few weeks either. Barbara tightened her face and suggested that Aunt Sarah call Dean Simms, the head of the university.

"Oh, I, I really don't want to get her in any kind of trouble," Sarah said.

"Aunt Sarah, I'm pretty sure she's already in trouble," Barbara admitted. "If she wasn't, we'd heard from her by now."

Campus Security found Amelia in a bedroom of the Sigma Rho Iota fraternity house. She giggled drunkenly and admitted, she had no idea where her clothes were.

By Thanksgiving break, Amelia had been withdrawn from her five classes; she'd not attended any classes in several weeks. Dean Simms again had to send Campus Security out to locate Amelia; Cheryl Watson, Amelia's roommate in Murphy's Dorm admitted she'd not seen Amelia since the last time Campus Security had brought Amelia to their room.

"Shit, minute y'all turned your backs? Bitch was all like 'See Ya!' and was out of here," Cheryl shrugged.

"Want go home see your family?" Barbara asked Fawn after ending her phone call from Aunt Sarah.

"I, no, not really," Fawn said, looking up from her text book. "Why?"

"Taking Amelia home," Barbara sighed, sitting on the couch next to Fawn.

"I'll go with you, but, no. I really don't want see them," Fawn said, leaning her head on Barbara's shoulder.

The first words out of Amelia's mouth when she got into the front seat of Barbara's car was a request for a drink. Barbara was polite but firm when she declined Amelia's request. Amelia tried to act contrite, but Barbara could see that the act was simply an attempt to manipulate Barbara, an attempt to cajole Barbara into giving Amelia a drink.

"Guess I really fucked up, huh?" Amelia mumbled four hours later when they turned off of Highway 467 onto Patterson Road.

"Looks like it," Barbara agreed softly.

"Well, it's your fucking fault," Amelia flew into a rage. "Huh? Who's fucking bitch just had get me all drunk, huh? Who's the bitch had get me all drunk so she could fuck me, huh?"

Barbara did not answer Amelia's accusations. She negotiated the turns until she pulled up in front of Uncle John's house.

"Fuck, let's get this shit over with," Amelia sullenly said, pushing open her car door.

Aunt Sarah burst into sobs upon seeing the bedraggled, puffy looking Amelia. Amelia's bark hair was unwashed, her once tanned skin was puffy and splotchy. Amelia's clothing was filthy; the four fraternities Amelia had frequented were not big on cleanliness. As long as Amelia was willing to suck cock, or fuck, they were willing to supply her with vodka. What did they care if her blouse was dirty? What did they care if her jeans didn't fit?

Uncle John did not even greet his stepdaughter as he helped Barbara get the footlocker and two suitcases from the trunk of Barbara's car. He nodded politely to fawn when Fawn quietly greeted him.

"Now, you sure you don't want to swing by, say 'hi' to your family?" Barbara asked, wiping her tears from her eyes.

"No. I, I just want to go home and eat a big bowl of ice cream," Fawn quietly said.

"Oh? That nasty old rocky road stuff?" Barbara lightly teased.

"That so delicious rocky road's all gone; all we got is your yucky strawberry," Fawn smiled, taking Barbara's hand into hers.

"Hey, I like Strawberry Avalanches," Barbara defended, pulling out of the driveway.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my work.

The young man that 'stalks' Barbara in the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store is Buddy Roberts, a character first introduced in 'Kindling and Tears' in the Loving Wives category. His story is more fully fleshed out in 'Vodka: Tropical Passion' in the Group Sex category.

Barbara's neighbors, Helen Mouton and her daughter, four year old Frankie Mouton are introduced in 'Week Of The Big Five-Oh' in the Mature category.

The cashier, Kelli Delacroix is a character first introduced in the 'Wealth' series. She has a more prominent role in 'Vodka: Caramel & Green Apple' in the Anal category.

Fawn Davis, Amelia's BFF and Barbara's lover is introduced in the "Give Me The Remote" series.

Nulough's is pronounced 'new lows.' As in, if you are drinking this slop, you have reached new lows in your alcohol consumption.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.