Vodka: Peaches & Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, Barbara allowed Amelia to sleep late. Amelia finally roused at eleven forty nine and immediately wanted a drink. Instead, Barbara fixed them a lunch of meatball sandwiches with her leftover meatball and marinara sauce. Then Barbara had Amelia pack everything into her suitcase and, with much complaining and whining, Amelia and Barbara loaded the footlocker and two suitcases into Barbara's car.

At Murphy's Dorm, Amelia's roommate, Cheryl Watson was already in the room, and had her music booming and thudding. The African-American girl ignored the two white girls as they labored to pull the heavy footlocker into the room and position the cumbersome luggage at the foot of the unmade cot. The black girl said nothing as Barbara and Amelia came in again, dragging Amelia's two suitcases.

"Bye, love you," Barbara said, abandoning Amelia to her dorm room and her dorm mate.

Home again, Barbara sighed, feeling a pang of loneliness descend. She did think briefly of pouring herself a drink, but instead decided to find that container of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and made herself a big bowl of the gooey treat. Sitting at her kitchen table, enjoying the cold ice cream, Barbara looked up her classes on the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. She studied the syllabus for each class intently; this close to the finish line, she did not want anything to jeopardize her graduation.

Classes officially began on Wednesday and Barbara immersed herself into the curriculum. She did wonder how Amelia was faring; she remembered just how overwhelming her first semester of college had been. Barbara had felt alone, isolated, abandoned, especially after the death of her father and her mother's very hasty marriage to Sebastian King.

Barbara truly felt as if she had no one she could depend on, no one she could turn to. With that thought in mind, Barbara did send a few text messages to Amelia's cell phone. Some messages were answered, usually with single word or single letter responses. The majority of Barbara's texts were ignored.

On the Thursday of the second week, Barbara called Amelia; her last three text messages had been ignored.

"Hello?" Amelia screamed to be heard over Cheryl's insistent booming thudding pounding music.

"Hey," Barbara shouted. "Listen, why don't you get all your dirty clothes together and come spend the weekend here? Bring your books too, okay?"

"I uh, yeah, okay," Amelia responded. "Oh! You got any of that peach stuff?"

"Yeah, sure," Barbara agreed.

The following afternoon, Amelia shot Barbara a text message, asking if Fawn Davis, Amelia's BFF could also come to Barbara's house. Barbara agreed readily enough; she had plenty of food, and had bought two fifths of the Peach Schnapps and a half-gallon of the Nulough's Peach vodka.

Pulling up to Murphy's Dormitory, Barbara's heart caught in her throat as she saw Fawn Davis for the first time. The red headed girl was slim, with shoulder length carrot orange hair and a plethora of freckles on her face. Her green eyes sparkled and when she smiled, Barbara could see that Fawn Davis was in need of a good orthodontist. Her breasts were fairly small, hardly a handful and her knee length denim shorts revealed pasty white thin legs liberally coated with orange splotches of freckles. For Barbara, it was love at first sight.

"Hey!" Amelia said, diving into the front passenger seat of Barbara's car.

"Hey," Barbara agreed. "Uh, not going help your friend?"

Amelia became slightly surly as she did assist Fawn in putting both laundry bags and both backpacks into the trunk of Barbara's car. Again, she jumped into the front passenger seat before Fawn could claim the seat.

"Hi, I'm Barbara Rosenni," Barbara introduced herself to Fawn. "I'm from Lowenburg too. Grew up right next to Amelia."

"Oh! Y'all two ain't never met?" Amelia asked, genuinely surprised.

"No," both Barbara and Fawn answered as Fawn climbed into the rear of Barbara's car.

Arriving at Barbara's home, Amelia again had to be ordered to assist Fawn with their laundry bags. Barbara pointed out the washing machine and dryer in the garage, then unlocked the door from garage to kitchen. Amelia barged in and looked around for the alcohol.

"Amelia, God damn!" Barbara snapped. "I got a pork roast in the slow cooker. We'll have some peaches and cream after dinner, all right?"

"Fine, whatever," Amelia groused.

"Um, Barbara, it all right I get started on mine?" Fawn asked, pointing over her shoulder toward the garage. "I, I'm down to, this is it for me."

"Absolutely," Barbara smiled. "Need help?"

"I, no, I got it," Fawn smiled a warm, happy smile.

"She, Fawn, your friend, she, she gay?" Barbara whispered to Amelia as Fawn shut the kitchen door.

"I, shit, I don't know," Amelia snapped.

When Fawn stepped into the kitchen again, Barbara asked Fawn if she had a bathing suit. Amelia snapped her fingers in frustration; she'd forgotten to bring her own bathing suit.

"Oh well. After dark?" Barbara said, trying to keep her voice light, "We'll just go skinny dipping, all right?"

"Barbara!" Fawn gasped and giggled at their hostess's suggestion.

"I'm in," Amelia agreed, smiling at the naughty thought.

The dinner dishes were barely cleared away and Amelia was demanding a drink. Barbara asked Fawn if she'd like a drink. Fawn watched Barbara assemble the three drinks and nodded with satisfaction as she savored the cold, soothing drink.

After their second drinks, the sun began to paint the western horizon with beautiful hues of oranges and reds and lavenders. The eastern sky was already beginning to show deepening blues and purples. Barbara grabbed three plush towels from the hall's linen closet and approached the sliding glass doors that led into her back yard. Fawn squeaked and giggled as she skipped toward the glass door.

Amelia looked at the two bottles of alcohol on the counter, then got to her feet and joined the two women at the rear door of the home. Barbara dropped her shorts to the floor, then unsnapped the crotch of her form-fitting leotard and dropped the garment to the floor, leaving her nude.

"Even though they were still inside, and there was a six foot tall privacy fence around the yard, Fawn still glanced around nervously before shrugging out of her tee shirt and 27B bra. With another nervous glance through the glass door toward the back yard, Fawn steeled herself and dropped shorts and panties to the tiled floor.

Amelia wiggled out of her own clothing and slid the glass door open. She casually marched across the concrete pad that formed Barbara's small back porch, then across Barbara's lush green yard before diving into the cool water of the pool.

Barbara took Fawn's hand into hers and pulled the unresisting girl outside. She slid the door shut after verifying that the latch was down; she had no desire to be locked out of her home.

Still holding onto Fawn's hand, Barbara walked to the edge of the pool and dropped the three towels onto the ground. Then determining that Amelia was safely out of the way, Barbara released Fawn's hand and dove into the water.

Fawn simply jumped, feet first into the cool water and let out a happy whoop. Barbara smiled widely at the red head's shout of exultation and swam over to the red head.

"I swear, from now on? Minute it gets dark? I'm skinny dipping," Barbara enthused to the girl.

"I know, right?" Fawn giggled guiltily.

The three girls splashed about in the obscurity of darkness. Whenever she could, Barbara 'accidentally' brushed against Fawn, touching her smooth back, her concave belly, her small, hard breasts, her nearly flat backside. Finally, when Amelia complained of being waterlogged, Barbara chanced a quick kiss to fawn's lips.

Climbing out of the pool, Barbara gave Amelia one of the towels. Playfully, she kept Fawn's towel just out of the giggling girl's reach, until with a lunge, Fawn managed to snatch the towel. Fawn's lunge put her damp flesh in direct contact with Barbara's damp flesh.

As Fawn toweled dry, Barbara admired Fawn's small backside, and when she swiveled, Barbara drank in the sight of the sprigs of hair that did not fully cover Fawn's plump pubic mound. She also admired Fawn's small, hard breasts with light pink areolae.

Amelia waited impatiently by the glass door, towel draped over her shoulder. Fawn wrapped her slim body in her towel, tucking a corner in to hold the towel around herself. Barbara wrapped her long brown hair in a turban and walked to the door.

"Why you didn't just..." Barbara asked Amelia as she slid the door open.

"Oh! Didn't know, thought it was locked," Amelia admitted.

"And didn't even try it?" Fawn giggled.

"Shut up," Amelia snapped angrily.

"Hmm," Barbara said as she gathered her discarded clothing. "Amelia, close the door before all them mosquitos get in."

With a loud 'bang,' Amelia slid the door shut. She bent and grabbed her discarded clothing and fished out her panties and stepped into them. Amelia then marched to the kitchen and demanded another drink. Still nude, save for towel turban, Barbara walked to the kitchen to make three Peaches & Cream cocktails.

Fawn brought her discarded clothing out to the garage. A moment later, she returned, wearing a long sleeved tee shirt that reached down to mid-thigh. Barbara saw that the tee shirt had 'Hunter's Cabin' over Fawn's left breast. In her arms was a wad of clothing.

"Got my last load in the washer," Fawn assured Barbara as she dumped the dried clothing onto the chaise lounge.

"Sweetheart, don't worry 'bout it. We got the whole weekend," Barbara assured the girl as she put Fawn's cocktail onto a coaster on the coffee table.

In her bedroom, Barbara selected a white satin teddy. The material hugged her generous curves and the color looked quite alluring when contrasted with her tanned skin. She found her fuzzy white mules and returned to the living room. Amelia was sucking the last of her drink as Barbara entered the room. Barbara sat on her light brown recliner and watched Fawn as the girl busily folded her clothing. Bending to place a pair of shorts on top of her pile of folded jeans, Fawn's tee shirt rose up and flashed a portion of her naked buttocks. Barbara felt her mouth go dry and quickly sucked a mouthful of her cocktail.

"Drink's right there," Amelia pointed out.

"Oh! Thanks," Fawn said and grabbed the glass.

When Fawn sat on the corner created by couch and chaise lounge, her tee shirt rose up. Barbara could just make out the sprigs of carrot orange hair, the cleft of Fawn's pubic mound. When Fawn sat back to enjoy the cold treat, Barbara could see just a hint of pale pink inner lips threatening to peek out from Fawn's cute cleft.

"Oh! That, that is so pretty," Fawn admired Barbara's sleepwear.

"Oh, thank you," Barbara smiled, pleased that Fawn had noticed.

"I, all I got is this," Fawn admitted, indicating her tee shirt. "Oh, and a short sleeve one, but that's in the dryer with my towels. Oh, I put your towel in with the last load, okay?"

"That's fine," Barbara shrugged, shaking her hair out of her turban. "Hunter's Cabin? What's that?"

Hunter's, oh, oh it's this bar my big brother owns," Fawn said, a slight blush coming to her face.

"It's a titty bar," Amelia said nastily.

"Oh, where's your towel?" Barbara asked Amelia, not commenting on Amelia's nasty attitude.

"Hmm? Oh, it's in the kitchen," Amelia said, tilting her glass to catch the last glob of ice cream.

"I'll get it," Fawn offered, getting to her feet.

"Sit," Barbara ordered, getting to her feet.

"No, I can put it with..." Fawn said, grabbing Amelia's towel from the back of one of the kitchen chairs.

"I said 'sit,'" Barbara playfully ordered, approaching Fawn from behind.

Barbara wrapped her free hand around Fawn's slim waist and pulled the girl's back against her satin clad front. Fawn let out an 'oomph' and put her hands on Barbara's forearm. Barbara noted that Fawn did not move to push Barbara's arm away. Barbara put her drink onto the kitchen table.

"Ah!" Fawn sucked in a ragged breath when Barbara softly kissed Fawn's neck.

A second kiss garnered a 'whoosh!' from Fawn. Barbara tensed when she felt Fawn twist in Barbara's grasp. Fawn twisted in Barbara's grasp and pressed her lips to Barbara's lips. Barbara was five feet four inches, the same height as Amelia. Fawn was two to three inches shorter than Barbara so had to tilt her head upward to press her lips against Barbara's lips. Barbara felt Fawn's skinny arms wind around Barbara's waist as Fawn brought her lips to Barbara's lips again.

"I get another drink?" Amelia demanded and Fawn let out a guilty squeak.

"Damn it, Amelia; that all you think about?" Barbara snapped as Fawn dashed into the garage, carrying Amelia's towel.

"Eating pussy all you think about?" Amelia retorted, face flushed in anger.

"Here. Last God damned drink you getting from me," Barbara snarled, simply dumping some Nulough's Peach flavored vodka into a glass and dropping some ice cubes into the glass.

"And I'm sleeping in the other room," Amelia announced as she carried her glass out of the kitchen.

"No kidding," Barbara snapped. "Think I want you in my bed?"

"I uh, I can sleep on the couch," Fawn offered meekly.

"Got nothing to do with you," Barbara snapped, still looking at the doorway that Amelia had exited through.

Barbara turned and faced the red head. She tried to smile as she took Fawn's hand into hers.

"It's got nothing to do with you," Barbara quietly assured Fawn.

Barbara gently ran her other hand up and down Fawn's back. Barbara's dark eyes peered into Fawn's brilliant green eyes. Barbara stepped closer, bringing their bodies into contact.

"Unless, I mean, if you don't, if you want to sleep on the couch, then..." Barbara whispered.

Fawn softly kissed Barbara's lips. Barbara opened her mouth and Fawn softly worked her tongue into Barbara's mouth. Her slim arms wrapped around Barbara's waist. The sudden sound of the television from the living room caused the two women to break their kiss.

Barbara gulped down her drink, then put the glass into the kitchen sink; the dishes in the dishwasher were clean. Fawn remembered she had a drink in the living room and cautiously entered the living room. Amelia was perched on the couch, fiddling with the remote control for the television. Fawn walked around to the far end of the couch and picked up her glass. She gulped the drink down, then tilted the glass to get the last mouthful of ice cream. She then left the living room to bring her glass to the kitchen.

"It's got nothing to do with you," Barbara repeated, taking the empty glass from Fawn's hand. "Another?"

"Huh? Oh, no, no, I'm, I'm starting to feel it," Fawn objected.

"Oh yeah?" Barbara smiled playfully and gently stroked Fawn's face with her fingertips. "That's a bad thing?"

"I, I want, I want to remember everything about this," Fawn admitted, voice a soft, caressing whisper in Barbara's ear.

"Oh," Barbara let out a shudder of pleasure.

Barbara prepared to pull Fawn toward her bedroom when Fawn stopped her. Soundlessly, Fawn pointed toward the alcohol bottles on the counter.

"Hmm," Barbara mused for a moment, then got a determined look on her face.

She grabbed her purse off of the counter next to the kitchen door. Grabbing the heavy bottle of vodka, Barbara quietly let herself into the garage. She returned a moment later and grabbed the two bottles of Peach Schnapps from the counter and again went into the garage. Returning to the kitchen, Barbara locked the kitchen door. Silently Barbara pointed through the kitchen door toward the hallway. She then walked into the living room and went to the sliding glass door. A moment later, Fawn walked from kitchen to the hallway. Amelia paid no attention to Fawn; Amelia's attention was focused on Barbara as Barbara checked that the front door was securely locked. Then Barbara punched in the code for the home security system.

"Good night," Barbara snapped at Amelia.

Fawn assumed the larger bedroom on the left side of the hallway was Barbara's but was not sure. So, she waited for her hostess in the hallway, right by the door.

"Hi," Barbara smiled and pulled Fawn into the bedroom on the left.

"Hi," Fawn smiled and kissed Barbara.

"Hi, Barbara repeated and eased Fawn to sit on the bed.

Barbara closed and locked the bedroom door, then wiggled out of her white satin teddy. She smiled as Fawn's brilliant eyes shone and sparkled in the low lighting of her bedside table.

"Oh my God; you, you're beautiful," Fawn breathed as Barbara approached.

Bending, Barbara pressed her lips to Fawn's lips. Opening her mouth, Barbara forced her tongue into Fawn's mouth. Barbara's hands tugged at the tee shirt and Fawn allowed Barbara to pull the garment up.

Barbara pulled her mouth away from Fawn's mouth and pulled the long sleeved tee shirt up and off. Fawn's pale body was covered by splotchy orange freckles; even Fawn's small breasts bore freckling. Barbara gazed at the girl's beautiful, slim body for a long moment before bending and kissing Fawn again.

Barbara then crawled onto the bed. Fawn swiveled and lay onto the bed next to Barbara. Fawn reached a small hand out and ran her hand up and down Barbara's arm. She then rand her hand along Barbara's shoulder. The two women kissed as Fawn's hand continued to dance along Barbara's flesh.

Barbara's kisses distracted Fawn's explorations. When Barbara's hand began to explore Fawn's flesh, Fawn lost her train of thought. With a giggle, she grabbed Barbara's hand and stopped Barbara's touches.

"Let me," Fawn ordered and forced Barbara onto her back.

Barbara was usually the aggressive partner, assuming the role of dominant. With a smile, Barbara relinquished control to the younger girl and lay submissively.

Fawn lay on top of Barbara's soft body. Her small breasts pressed against Barbara's large, soft globes. Fawn rubbed her breasts against Barbara's breasts. She grunted and screwed up her freckled face in concentration as her nipples rubbed maddeningly against Barbara's large nipples.

Bending her head, Fawn captured one of Barbara's large nipples in her mouth. She sucked, softly at first, increasing her pressure as her tongue lapped insistently at Barbara's nub.

While she sucked on Barbara's left nipple, Fawn's hand teased, tugged and twisted Barbara's right nipple. She then pulled her mouth off of Barbara's left nipple with a 'pop' then captured Barbara's right nipple in her mouth.

After teasing, twisting, sucking and tugging Barbara's nipples until Barbara was panting and grinding her hips in need, Fawn edged herself downward.

"Mmng!" Barbara gasped out when Fawn's warm breath blew onto Barbara's wet lips.

Barbara cried out in orgasm when Fawn's tongue grazed over Barbara's clitoris. Fawn drove two fingers deeply into Barbara's slit when while lapping at Barbara's lips with a frantic tongue. Barbara shook and grunted in pleasure then screamed out in another orgasm when Fawn lightly nipped at Barbara's clitoris.

After her third orgasm, Barbara assumed her natural, dominant role. Barbara twisted around and pushed Fawn onto her back. Using her knee to push Fawn's legs apart, Barbara lay on top of Fawn. She mashed her pubic mound against Fawn's pubic mound and kissed Fawn's gasping mouth.

Barbara bent her head and flicked her tongue across Fawn's small breasts. Using her hands, Barbara massaged Fawn's breasts while flicking her tongue back and forth, left nipple, right nipple, left, right.

Fawn grunted and gasped as Barbara's fingers twisted and firmly pulled Fawn's nipples, stretching Fawn's breasts away from her rib cage.

Fawn's sex had a fragrant musky aroma and the taste was intoxicating. Barbara used her fingers to part Fawn's heavy lips for Barbara's tongue. Barbara plunged two, then three fingers into Fawn's sex. Barbara clumped her fingers together as she twisted and thrust the three fingers in and out of Fawn's pussy.