Vodka: Mint Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh!" both Petal and Marla grunted as their wet lips mashed together.

Marla could taste sweat and light traces of lotion on Petal's nipple. She used her tongue to swipe at the rubbery flesh, then applied suction. She smiled as she felt Petal give another shudder.

"I, erk, augh, oh God," Marla grunted as her pussy rubbed maddeningly against Petal's pussy.

"Petal...the petals of her pussy...pussy. I don't like that word. Pussy," Marla thought as she hunched her pussy against Petal's pussy.

"Mmng! Yes!" Marla hissed out as she achieved orgasm, rubbing against Petal's crotch.

"Yes!" Petal cried out a moment later, shuddering in orgasm. "Here Sugar, bite, bite them. Bite them; go ahead."

Marla felt a mild panic once her orgasm subsided. She, she couldn't see. She wondered if the lights had gone out or if she had suddenly been struck blind. Opening her eyes, she looked around wildly.

"Come on, bite them," Petal encouraged, arching her back.

Marla suckled Petal's right nipple into her mouth, then did bite down. She felt her friend's shiver of excitement and again smiled.

"God yes Sugar, that, that's good, that's good," Petal panted in excitement.

Marla pushed herself down, biting at the undersides of Petal's heavy breasts. Here, Marla tasted more of Petal's sweat and lotion.

"Ooh, Sugar, you, you're a real treat," Petal praised as Marla continued nipping at her flesh.

Marla could now smell Petal's excitement. She placed a few bites on Petal's pubic mound, then dragged her tongue down along Petal's slit, from top to bottom. Marla could taste Petal's excitement, a tangy taste on her inexperienced tongue.

"Mm hmm, oh, oh yes, that that's it," Petal encouraged as Marla lapped feverishly at Petal's slick inner lips.

"Oh Sugar!" Petal cried out when Marla bit lightly on Petal's puffy lips. My clit! Get my clit!"

Marla found Petal's clitoris and slapped the sensitive nub with her tongue. She then sucked Petal's clitoris into her mouth, as if it were a penis. Petal let out a shriek and sprayed Marla's face with her climax.

Marla seemed to revel in this power and licked, sucked, and fingered Petal to two more orgasms.

"I get another drink?" Marla suddenly demanded.

The fog had gently eased from her mind; the gauzy curtains had fallen from her eyes. And the need for alcohol had returned. She needed another drink, needed it badly.

Petal did not bother with the ice cream; she just poured the vodka and Peppermint and Chocolate liqueurs over a few ice cubes. Reclining nude in her bed, she and Marla smoked another bong of marijuana, then moved into a sixty nine position, Petal on top, straddling the cute cheerleader's face. They licked and fingered one another to a powerful climax, then just lay, softly touching one another.

"I, fuck, I need to go," Marla realized, looking at the digital alarm clock just over Petal's bare shoulder.

"Sure?" Petal softly asked. "Can't stay a little longer?"

"No, no, I was supposed be done by..." Marla said, gathering her clothes.

At the head of the steps, Marla found it extremely difficult to get her bearings. Finally, she had to shut one eye and clutched frantically to the bannister as she staggered down the steep stairs.

At the door, Marla almost forgot the box of candy and her purse. Then with one more kiss, Petal opened the door and Marla staggered out into the late afternoon sun.

Marla ate four of the candy bars; she was suddenly very ravenous. Then she started her car and drove home. Safely in her room, Marla sighed and put the twelve dollars for her impulsive snacking into the same envelope for the other candy bars she'd managed to sell.

"Pizza's on the way," Marla's mother called out. "I should be home no later than mm, eleven? Eleven thirty?"

"God, Mother, why don't you just stay over at Mr. Percy's house?" Marla wanted to say. "You not fooling anyone."

But, if her mother was out, Marla could help herself to the fifth of Albertson's Gin. Marla could help herself to the bottle of Nulough's Vodka, perhaps mix it with the Mark's Vanilla Liqueur or the Mark's Cinnamon Liqueur they had at the back of the liquor cabinet.

"Remember what to say if your father gets home," Marla's mother coached as she swept out of the house.

"Yeah, yeah," Marla said.

While Marla was enjoying the large Brick's Pizza, pepperoni and mushrooms with extra cheese, Petal was in her shower, enjoying the lukewarm spray. Stepping back from the tepid spray, Petal cocked a leg up on the rim of the tub and rubbed her clitoris briskly. As she masturbated, she thought of her sweet, innocent faced little cheerleader.

Just as her orgasm began, Petal loosed a hot acrid stream of urine. She imagined holding Marla's face against her crotch as she emptied her bladder. Petal imagined Marla's struggles as Marla tried to pull away from Petal's stream of piss. Petal imagined firmly holding Marla's head in place as she forcefully urinated.

"Augh! I, God! I just love a good pee-gasm," Petal grunted, imagining Marla's tears, her agonized coughs as some of Petal's pee managed to get into Marla's mouth.

"Fuck yyeess!" Petal hissed out as she continued to briskly rub her throbbing clitoris through the orgasm. "Drink it, you little cunt. Fucking drink it."

On Tuesday, Brian Arnaud came out and diagnosed the problem. Fortunately, he had the part in his van and by lunch time on Tuesday afternoon, he had Petal's air conditioning blowing cold air. He shifted his erection; Petal Johnson was dressed in very baggy flannel shorts and loose crop top. The beautiful blonde woman had bent, posed, flexed and he had caught many glimpses of her blonde curls, her sweetly rounded buttocks, her hard nipples.

After the air-conditioning man left, Petal fixed herself another Mint chocolate vodka ice cream drink. She couldn't remember if this was her fourth or fifth drink of the day, but shrugged. It did not matter; she did not have a drinking problem.

Petal took her drink outside and stripped out of her half-shirt and baggy shorts. She giggled as she thought of the cute repairman having to adjust his erection. Thinking of her power amused and excited her.

Slipping into the hot tub, Petal sucked on her ice cold ice cream treat and luxuriated in the buffeting bubbles and the delicious warmth of the hot tub. She sighed in frustration when the alcohol was all gone. Sluggishly, she ate the ice cream and leaned back. Slowly, she sank into a happy, contented sleep.

Wednesday morning, the maid let herself into the condo. She hummed to herself as she started in the kitchen; Ms. Johnson was forever spilling food on the counter, on the stove, smearing it on the side of the refrigerator, leaving puddles of food on the kitchen table.

The maid clucked her tongue as she put away the tub of ice cream and wiped the hardened ring of chocolate ice cream from the counter.

While dusting Petal's small dining room, the maid happened to glance at the atrium doors. There was a smudge of hardened chocolate ice cream on the glass next to the door knob. Wiping ineffectually at the handprint, the maid saw that the cover was off of the hot tub. She also saw a wadded up shirt and pair of shorts on the ground. With a huff, she opened the door leading out onto the small stone walled patio.

"Madre Dios!" the maid gasped, seeing Petal's blonde hair floating lazily on the surface of the water.

The End

..*..*..

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, whether they be good or bad. Likewise, I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Marla Tooms is a minor character introduced in 'Xyla' in the Fetish category. Remember, no actual testicles were harmed in the writing of that particular story.

Petal Johnson is the daughter of Brandon Johnson and Violet Johnson, formerly Goodwin. Brandon Johnson is introduced in 'Admission Of Guilt' in the Romance category. His arrest for attempting to hire a hit man to kill Dianne St. Charles, a client of his is detailed in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

No. Violet Johnson, Brandon's wife is not the Violet Breaux from 'Finding A Fresh Violet' in the Romance category. Nor is she the Violet Smith from the 'Scarlett & Violet' series in Lesbian Sex category. She is the blonde headed daughter of Berri Goodwin, a character briefly mentioned in 'Admirable Faith' in the Mature category. Berri had been married to William Walters, but had affairs with several men while William was stationed in South Korea. The fatherhood of Violet Goodwin was never determined.

Mr. Percy, Marla's mother's friend is briefly mentioned in 'Vodka: Cinnamon' in the Mature category.

Nulough's is pronounced 'new lows.' In other words, if you are drinking Nulough's, you've reached new lows in your alcohol consumption.

Have a swell day. And some of you; have a swollen day.

12