All Comments on 'Visions of Sugar-Plums Dancing'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Another splendid story! I can't remember reading one where a department store Santa catches his wife cheating.

5

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Flash is good.

Better than 99% of the crap in Loving Wives.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 3 years ago
Haha

Normally I give Loving Wives stories a 4 ... if I vote. I had to give this one a five because not only was the story good, the damn afterward made me laugh too hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Felt like there was more there that wasn't examined plot and character development wise. Still, it was a nice flash.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 3 years ago
More please

Another unique example of how broad your creative mind flows with originality, humor and skill. Flash' (being what they are) limits the amount of background building, which you weave so brilliantly, did not diminish the context of yet another cleverly crafted story. Thank you!

Gotta love Marty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I get it

He didn't just divorce because of the side boob hold. He divorced because of what he felt it indicated and either would leave or had already occurred. Knowing he did he knew in his heart he could not risk staying with her. Does he believe they never had sex? Does he think she would understand what she was doing was wrong and end it? I think I agree with him that he is young and can find someone he trusts and he must not be too in love to make it worth it. I know some people who's love kept them married but they were miserable. If that makes any sense.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Top marks from me. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Biggest problem? How could they have been married five years . . .

. . . and she had no idea he played Santa?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
An enjoyable pre-Christmas story

Which worked really well. 5*, of course.

Getting us into the Christmas spirit already!

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Ita sad time for Loving Wives readers of Literotica when Moreandmore doesnhave time to write. Another five star story from a personal favorite.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I liked that a lot! 5*****

No, flirting with others is not consistent with marriage, even if that is all there was. He saw the writing on the wall and it was clear. She just wasn't ready for marriage.

What I really liked was the way you got the boss involved. We always read about suing the company, but here the boss stood up and supported his marriage. I liked that a lot!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

It seems like he never really loved his wife to have thrown her under the bus so quickly. Maybe she was on the verge or maybe she was just flirting but his response seemed very extreme without any real discussion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I would have liked to hear more of her story, not that it would have changed things. Has she fucked him yet? I don't think so. Just how far HAS their involvement gone? Did she know about the room, and was she planning on using it? She probably wasn't panning on spending the night, and he's have a pretty good idea of when the party would be over; even if she left a little early they wouldn't have much time to play.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

Want to bet that anonymous 11/06/20 just after bentnotbroken is a feminist or an open marriage proponent? Not a great story but, a good one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What

You think Jeff is a jerk because he believes in fidelity. You are what is wrong with this world!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Solid 5 stars. I wondered why he never told the ex "Santa knew you were naughty and told me." Then she might trace Santa's identity.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Happy little tale

Thank you moreandmore and yes ....as Oliver said, more please.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well done

Enjoyed the read. More couples should read the signs early and keep kids out of troubled waters.

hapmarriedhapmarriedover 3 years ago
A tip of the hat

Nice job. I have long wondered why so many LW plots involve a husband who waits a long while before reacting to the discovery of cheating. Then you come along and give me one who acts in real time. Well done.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

How come he had John Mauldin's cell number?

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 3 years ago
Very Nice

A good story line, and well written.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

awesome story, it was so cleanly written.

I'm glad that Julie took the initiative to get him to propose, don't see that too often in stories.

would've liked to see Cassie one final time after divorce, just to see what happened to her.

robinhodrobinhodover 3 years ago
I'm with the majority...

No comment - 5 stars.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Thank you for a decent story and you didnt toss in the LW template of a wife who was still banging the man she claims she wasnt banging while crying she wanted to stay married.

So added thanks for not going the usual manipulation route.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Always

Always something great when we see moreandmore's name on a story. This was a very early Christmas present. Another *5 for your stocking, along with thanks for another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My change would’ve been to let her hang her self more the night of the party . Got more pics , video and visual evidence if in fact in his head he was done with being married to her . I never had the luxury when single of working for big companies who threw parties like that but some friends have and the fucking and cheating is off the charts . A lot of them both men and woman will tell the spouse it’s workers only party which is believable. One described the parties as glorified orgies. One was showing pics he took . She was a hot older with kids as old as him . He fucked her up her drunk ass , pulled out came on her face and had her suck it going ass to mouth . Another’s coworker that he hated was so wasted staying at the hotel with his wife helped her get him to the room . He then told her to follow him . His room across the hall and fucked her in every vile way he could. While in her ass was making her say how much his dick was better than hubby’s . He even made her run him at some point. These are just a few and he also had a few pics . Hubby found out because another coworker saw her going in his room and leave a few hours later . A few weeks and a fight after work saw hubby with his ass really badly beat and having to hear details of how his wife was fucked while his drunk ass slept. He told him he hopes he got a good taste of his ass and Cum the next morning. He told her to kiss you before she brushed. Amazing they didn’t divorce, he always cheated himself .

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

nice story. I'm sure if this wasn't a short story, I'd be inclined to ask for more about the wife and how she got to that place, but this was nice. ;0) thanks again!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Short and sweet.

Some good decisions,

Santa, children and Rudolph.

What more do you need?

That wife was a rotten apple.

You don't need to see your woman fuck another man

to know you have a bad wife.

This story showed other ways.

Top ratings from me.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Dang it. Hit 2-stars by accident.

This is a 4.5-stars story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. A solid 4. The MC was no fool, and definitely traded up! Happy happy joy joy!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

The husband saved himself future grief. His wife was not someone to create a family with. She wasn't wife/mother material. Here's the issue.

A woman is born with value. A man has to earn his value. A woman's value was a given. A woman’s ability to create a home was and is solid gold. Those kind of women don't exist anymore. That's why marriage for men between 20 and 30 is an all time low. Young guys today have seen the writing on the wall have said fuck it and who can blame them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story. You lose a star because you didnt say what happened with the ex.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this... and the alternate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought Ralph had a brown nose, not orange. He was number two in the team behind Rudolph, but his brakes weren't as good.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It’s true. Santa Claus is watching you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story…as usual from M&M. But…

.

…. It was kind of unbelievable that he kept his Santa gig a secret from his wife for years. There should have been absolutely no reason to do that. But the story needed that hook 😎

.

4 ****

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story. Loved the Marty Robbins reference at the beginning.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

He knows if you've been bad or good,

So be good for goodness sakes.

5 Christmas tree topper stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he seems like a weirdo!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

love the joke, quick action at the party and aftermath and dialogue with Julie

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Since

Since when did Santa start appearing in October?.Also how did he explain his absence to his wife when he had a Santa gig and why no mention of his job?.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

So instead of filing for divorce listing irreconcilable differences apparently you can now list the reason for divorce as an assumption of infidelity, that would probably get the divorce rate up to at least 75% - 80% but who’s counting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It should be Rudolph's wife getting coal in her stocking. After all it was her that caused Ralph the Orange nosed Reindeer to song unworkable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well skruff101, the way the courts are stacked against fathers you would be a fool to have children with a woman that behaves like that. Unless you want to be a fleeced cuck I suppose... Women don't like the idea of men being more careful with their lives and legacy perhaps as a group they should be more careful with how they behave.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Good read. He was a principled man and he knew his wife's tells. She initiated the boob contact so that fails big time. He knew her doing that with him led to sex so it's reasonable to work out she was going to do the dirty. Especially as he was supposed to be elsewhere and the other guy had a room. It was planned she'd decided she was going to cheat. Therefore it was set up before and not spontaneous so had been at least emotional cheating if not physical by that time. He didn't want counselling or a reconciliation as he knew what a dysfunctional family was like and why have kids with a woman who intended to cheat on him that's unfair on him and the kids. Oh and excellent joke at the end which gets an extra star. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...