Valentine's Day Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck, Bradley!" my upper body flew from the bed but he didn't relent. He sucked and nibbled at my clit aggressively. My hand found his hair and I ground my cunt against his face. I felt a finger parting my lips as he released my nub and his tongue followed his digit. He slowly went upwards to circle my nub and I felt his finger slip into me. I could feeling pushing against my wall, eliciting a feeling I'd never felt before. He clasped harder on my clit and worked his finger furiously inside.

"Stop, please, Oh god Bradley, please!

FUUUUUCK!!!" he pulled away his lips and finger suddenly and my body tensed as cream began to release from my cunt.

"Bradley! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Fuck yes!" he said as he put his lips to my pussy and sucked all of me. My body quaked and trembled and I slowly lowered my back to the bed. He released his grip on my cunt and its tenderness made me quiver again. He placed feathered kisses against my lips but I shook and jerked away. He conceded and slowly rose up licking his fingers and wiping his mouth and staring down at me. He stood and tossed his shirt, loosened his belt and pulled off his pants and boxers, exposing the rod causing his tent. 'Oh god he's tall, at least 7", and that girth........it's been so long!' I worried my mind. It was probably apparent on my face. He climbed back over me and kissed my neck,

"We'll go slowly, alright," he whispered, then covered my lips with his.

My mind cleared, I tasted myself on him and felt my body cave beneath his. He moved slowly and his bulbous head found my opening and I flinched.

He put his head to the side of my neck, "I'll be gentle, I promise. I love you."

Then I felt it brace against my opening and force its way in. Pleasure outweighed pain, or maybe the pain was the pleasure. I have no idea.

"Shit, you're tight!" his body tensed and he froze before slowly inching inwards. It felt like he was expanding towards his base. My body struggled to accept his rigid mass. He kissed my lips and started to ease in and out slowly. My fingers glued to his back, trying to draw blood. I moaned against his mouth. I began to feel a tremor move over me as my juices coated his cock and he slipped in and out of my cunt easier.

"Bradley......I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmhm, Sara, I can't hold back! Aaaahhhhh!!!" he pushed forward trying to reach further within, sending pulses of hot cum within my walls.

"Oh God Bradley!" I rocked through my own wave of pleasure but along the way our bodies moved together. I felt more of his weight against me before he rolled to his side and his cock still rather firm slowly slid out.

He pulled me closely and kissed my neck, "I'll be right back, I need some water."

My body felt cold and incomplete as he moved away. I found myself beneath the covers just as he was re-entering. He walked towards the bed with one hand behind his back, his muscles still tensed, his cock swinging as he strode.

"Why are you hiding your body?"

"I was actually cold," I smiled knowing we both knew my self-consciousness presided.

He slid beneath the covers as well and he gently tugged the comforter from my breasts.

"God I love these," he smiled kissing them all over.

"What's in your hand?" I asked curiously.

"A surprise,"

"I don't want to go down this road. Can we pretend it not the weekend it really is?"

"Sara, I love you, so stop talking," he laughed and kissed my forehead. He put the rectangular black box on top of the covers.

"Open it," he smiled against my shoulder.

I looked at him, almost to tears.

"I'm doing it tonight, so it's technically not 'that day'. Don't cry. Just open it."

I moved my hands to pick up the box, they were obviously trembling as I was struggling to open it. Against the tan interior lay a slender necklace appeared to be covered in tiny diamonds with a square pendant of more diamonds surrounding a sole red stone. I moved my fingers to touch it but drew back as though I was a child about to break something.

"The core is surrounded by the colder and more common diamonds, your past and what you believe to be the most relevant part of you, but the truth is that it enhances the beauty of the center Painite, a piece far more rare and valuable than a regular diamond. Never take it off, and see it on the days you only see your scars." He kissed my shoulder as he took the box from me to remove the necklace. I was still frozen, just sitting there, quiet tears rolled down my face.

He placed the necklace around my neck and kissed above it, "I love you, Sara."

I turned to face him finally, "I am not there yet, but I know I can love you, and I will, please wait for me."

"You have my word, besides I'm persistent and pompous," he chuckled and kissed me.

We held each other firmly, and my eyes glanced to the wall clock across from the bed. It was 1:15AM; he'd given me a Valentine's Day that would conquer all my others without my knowing. I held him tighter if even possible, closed my eyes and welcomed a day of loving memories and a new meaning for this day.