All Comments on 'Ugly Turkey'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurer6 months ago

A low scoring JimBob44 story? This I had to read.

And when I did it was he usual awesomely well observed, slice of life tale, albeit a bit rushed, with flawed characters and acute observations. Nice one.

SpykkeSpykke6 months ago

I love your writing style. Always gives me a first rate belly laugh.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

HEY! That’s MY family you just wrote about - except Greek instead of Italian. My poor white-bread dad stomped us out of many a humiliating and unbearable family gathering. But at least he didn’t have to count condoms (I think - I hope!?!). Thanks very much.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

JB44 doesn't take any crap from anyone!

5

kelchakelcha6 months ago

More would have been better. Much too short and would have liked some insight into the cheater.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

A little too angry for my taste, but Welcome to New Jersey... I liked the anal descriptions though... Painful but enjoyable... Sort of like this little holiday story...

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

Nice writing.

The end could be slower. It was too rushed up.

A little more about the cheater and the cheating would make it better.

ncpetencpete6 months ago

I always like your stories. Just tell it the way it is, no BS. Enjoyed the read. Looking forward to your next post. Thanks for sharing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving! 4.4*

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermit6 months ago

Another good story from the Southland. The ending seemed rushed, but so what? It was plausible and covered the subject. I am impatiently awaiting another submission from you.

steeltiger01steeltiger016 months ago

Color me impressed! We got a mangled turkey, but no food fights & no Mustangs. I thought all 3 went together. Nice story & its good to see where some of your characters go from when we meet them.

richard2675richard26756 months ago

Awesome as usual

Happy thanksgiving 🦃

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

Nothing like a truly depressing story to make you feel good when the ending is liberating! I liked it!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher6 months ago

Sorry, only 2 stars. Too many dead end roads and nothing of substance to fill the voids. It was just a poorly and predictably boring story. Not what I am really used to when reading your stuff.

terraknorterraknor6 months ago

Too angry?? The fucking whore cheated on him and then imposed her loser relatives on him. I can see putting up with in-laws, but, there better be some ass kissing from your partner to help make the experience bearable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What fun to read!

Ed

amadthonamadthon6 months ago

Good story! I was wondering what was in the drawer that pissed Bryce off. Nice foreshadowing with the sheets being out of rotation. I think Bryce dodged a bullet not getting any further involved with that family.

UnassignedUnassigned6 months ago

The author has a truly unique voice on this site, always enjoyable to read.

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

What a waste of the last ten minutes of my life.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

This was a good story for a quick read. I loved the way he outed the girlfriend, but thought that maybe someone would be outed as incestuous cheater(s) since the family had their noses in the air.

LitCritLitCrit6 months ago

Crude, rude, and nasty, dude. 2 stars

Storm113Storm1136 months ago

You're usually better than this, way better.

woodwardwoodward6 months ago

I try to read your stories but I just don't understand all the dialogue and down home crap.

JOHNW42JOHNW426 months ago

So without reading all the mentioned stories... which one details the three days of passion Rena had while MC was out of town?

servant111servant1116 months ago

Just about dead solid Southern Louisiana perfect!

5 stars

Pinto931Pinto9316 months ago

Had the makings of a good story, but unfortunately really only half a story.

ArmorlaArmorla6 months ago

Superbly funny, everyone's party nightmare!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, but what could have been a good light btb tale, has revealed to be a flat boring tale with a lot of useless details. Just a negative constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bloody hell, her family were a rare bunch of arseholes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

World needs more ppl like Bryce.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U6 months ago

Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The most retared characters.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Too much hate and anger in this story.

MC haven't met the Lugami family and he already hate them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Always well done, but would have enjoyed a bit of follow up conversation between the cheating skank slut and Bryce. Hard to picture her leaving without saying anything.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked this one, the ending was a bit rushed, but all in all fit. I stand in utter amazement regarding your ability to keep all your characters straight, i cant remember what i had for dinner night before, but you keep an amazing cast of wonderful players straight!!

offkilter123offkilter1236 months ago

Great stuff, as usual.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
A

Little short but to the point good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for continuing the Thanksgiving tradition of having to put up with asshole relations for a day you wish would just end.

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

eh, half a story gets half a score

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I seriously enjoyed it. Great setting and circumstances, short enough to hold my very limited attention span.

I'm surprised the family didn't stay for the whole meal.

CptAmeripantsCptAmeripants6 months ago

I love your stories, but it's so hard for me to follow the dialogue.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly6 months ago

Liked when Bryce finally spoke up. First portion was fairly routine fare. And like another commented, a little more detail about how he pieced together that that lousy no-good chick of his was a-cheatin’ on his sorry ass might have been helpful. Although I think I get what you might have been trying to do, namely give it a bit of surprise ending (readers probably already had suspicions).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First, this is Loving Wives but you posted a (bad) loving girlfriends story. The fact that her mother and sister-in-law are married doesn't count. Not that having them be married would have saved it...

-

To be blunt, this should have been posted in Anal, as the anal sex was the only okay bit in the story.

PikaGelionPikaGelion6 months ago

Loved it! Was chicken stock really used in the stuffing or did he say that cause he was ticked-off?

Characterizations like dim sum or tapas, just enough for a taste and keep the short story flowing. This is a verbal picture just like you'd see on the cover of Saturday Evening Post.

I am thankful for authors like you.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Ah, gotta love the in-laws. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it, great stuff JimBob. 5 stars as usual. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good grief this was bad

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

GREAT story. I had in laws just like them. I traveled most of times. Knew the cunt was cheating and so I waited til Tuesday b4 turkey day. Sent all her family an email saying was not going to home in time. So would mind having at their home. They did and my buddy changed the door locks for me. I got back on Wed early to find my soon to be ex baffled why I would do that. I showed her the pics and she just left. Great Turkey Day for me. U did good man

BGHillmanBGHillman6 months ago

I have felt like that on a few occasions 😁

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story. Loved it. Five stars. Happy Thanksgiving Jimbob44. I really appreciate you sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Surprised no one in the family made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story was so so, but the menu was excellent! 2* for the story + 1 for the menu.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All I can say is where was the wife? I want what the title says LOVING WIVES !!!!!! and I am sure a lot of us all want the same. NO girlfriends or maybe wives, actual wives cheating or any other way is fine thank you very much.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

Sorry bud, NOT one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Funny stuff. Great job. 5 stars. Laughed out loud about the vegans.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Odd.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Good story, but I need your usual 5 or6 page story. This was a great appetizer and I wanted the whole meal.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A seasonal prelude to a most merry holiday season for all, courtesy of the inimitable JB44, wherein families put the "fun" in dysfunctional.

Frank66Frank666 months ago

Could never figure out if he was talking out loud or just voicing his thoughts in his head, when her family came to visit. Too confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Traditional five star Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopefully, Darlene taught Bryce the value of an enema prior to anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a loving wife story. What should it have been published under, who knows?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A cute methodology story, but thin on human interest. Guess there isn't much here. Why is he in a supposedly deep intimate relationship with a promiscuous whore, and he only learns that after months, years (who gives a fuck?) from a depleted condom box and a used tube of lube? I mean, other than that he had no clue from her personality, her demeanor, her values and morals? If she was just a piece of ass meat to him then what did he expect her to think of him? Apparently he was Just One of her great fucks. If this woman enjoyed food as much as she enjoyed fucking she'd weigh 300 pounds.

\

Cute story, but the stupid cuck got what he deserved for being so shallow, deaf, dumb, and blind. Like this was the first time she fucked him over and left subtle clues, if he had been paying attention. He'll probably get fucked over again with the next beautiful slut he hooks up with. Some men never learn.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Love your life stories.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree6 months ago

Delightful writing.

As always.

Just a tad short this one.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Geez, too bad he cooked all that food for them before he found they were jerks. Oh well, at least they left hungry and he was better off in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DC-10 retired from service closing in on 20 years ago, and in what universe is northern Louusiana on the route between New Jersy and Utah?

C'mon man, keep it at least a little bit real.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

Well, that's how life goes. Beautifully told story. When you think about it, there is only one winner, the readers!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

"The five pound ham had been pre-cooked and spiral cut so it simply needed to be defrosted... ..The turkey was marinating in a brine of ice cold water that had been seasoned with kosher salt,"

>>>

"The five pound HAM" tells us that neither the Author nor the protagonist, are of the Islamic, Jewish or Vegetarian perversion, sorry persuasion, -so why did the Turkey brine marinade have to be made with KOSHER salt? Huh?

>>>

Other than that amusing little counterpoint, and the obvious overt heavily unqualified U.S. redneck parochialism which is, of course fine, in the LOCAL rag, or even to a REGIONAL audience, but hardly consistent with respect for the GLOBAL reach of the WORLD-WIDE-web is it? otherwise it is a GOOD STORY!

>>

P.S.: Parochialism

- aka "isolationism, narrow-minded, oblivious to everything but `the way it always has been, for THEM!"

OR, as Wikipedia puts it:

Parochialism is the state of mind whereby one focuses on small sections of an issue rather than considering its wider context. More generally, it consists of being narrow in scope. - "Wikipedia".

Kind Regards, Have a good day y'all...

Richard.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Thanks. I liked it. Very well suited to extreme narcissistic abuse. Oh, hell, he was great. she was a slut, and the family were all assholes. Lots of Italians are stand-up people. I married one. She's wonderful. just find the right one. She'll even fit in in Utah. Mrs. Bear fit right in Texas. The Bear approves. 4.5 stars.

The BEAR

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Sorry, anonymous, but they won't institute a "Cuckold" category. Did I spell that right?? Tell them. you won't be the only one to comment.

The BEAR

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Enjoyed the story, ended with a smile on my face. Reminds me of Luke Combs song, "When in rains it pours". Thanks for your writing.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy5 months ago

Interesting - glad MC finally put words into his thoughts before the end. The words really made the story at the end. As always appreciate a history of the characters in the story.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

I love the re-occurring characters, this is a community of folks slightly connected by time and trials.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 month ago
This one felt…

… like it was phoned in. Flat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.