Twisted Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
53 Followers

"Mary I need to fuck those big tit's, I've been dreaming about that since the last time we where together now kneel down and get my cock between them, oh yeah baby squeeze them around my cock, thats it baby."

I watched as Mary started to get off on just having that big fucker Tom fuck between the valley of her tits. The dido had fallen out of her pussy and Lisa with a free hand grabbed it and rammed it back in as Mary screamed/moaned yet again as she took Toms head into her mouth while he fucked her big tit's.

All this erotic overload had me on the brink of cuming as I slammed my cock into Lisa, I was sucking her nipples and mauling her tit's as she moaned and goaned with me going crazy pounding that hot tight pussy while watching Mary give Tom the best tit fuck ever.

We where all building up to one big fucking climax. Tom was the first to yell out he was cuming shooting off a huge load all over Marys face, lips his cum running down her breast. Mary never really stopped cuming and as she took Toms load she yelled out one finale time as she came from all that was being done to her and by her collapsing on Toms chest.

Lisa and I also had built to a crescendo and with one final hard deep thrust I shot my load deep in her pussy squeeezing her big hard nipples as I came Lisa scremed she was cumming moaning for all she was worth.

PaDuo
PaDuo
53 Followers
12