Twist to Remove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the door of the house was opened, William was packing his belongings. Samantha grabbed the keys for her own car and drove to rescue her baby, bring her baby home.

"Hey, she's just about down," a tired looking George whispered, letting Samantha into his home.

Samantha stood, listening as Charlene quietly sang to Cynthia. Samantha remembered hearing Miss Barbara singing those songs to Cindy. Samantha's eyes filled with tears hearing the familiar lullaby.

"Yeah Mommy, seems like we had a bad case of colic this week," George admitted as Charlene carried the sleeping child out of the room.

"Colic? Oh no!" Samantha cried out, feeling horribly guilty that her baby had been feeling badly, and she had not been there to help.

"Hey, Samantha," a tired Charlene smiled as she entered the kitchen. "SO? How was it? I, I've never been to Alaska, you know?"

"I, it, I hated it," Samantha admitted.

"I'm drinking your last beer," Charlene informed George.

"You are? Uh, even though I already put another six pack in there?" George asked.

"I see you still do just one six pack at a time," Samantha smiled softly.

"Uh huh. Hey, pantry's got a lot more room," George defended.

"Samantha, you want anything?" Charlene offered, twisting the cap off of a Barley Terlings.

"How cold is that beer?" Samantha asked.

"Should be cold by now," George said.

"Okay, I, I'll be by tomorrow; when you going off-shore?" Samantha asked after she'd looked in on Cynthia.

"Tuesday," George said. "Then it won't be four weeks before I'm back; I traded with Greg for this extra week."

"And it is just like you to do that," Samantha thought, almost angry with George's practical nature. "No, can't use any of your vacation days. No, got to try and work all the angles for the best, God damn, just, just God damn."

In true William fashion, the house looked like a tornado had roared through it when Samantha returned. William had not broken anything but he had not bothered to put anything back in its proper place. The dresser drawers hung half open, clothes hangers lay on the floor, on the bed.

With a sigh, Samantha put everything back, then ran the vacuum cleaner over the entire house. She smirked; she was doing exactly what George would have done.

Cynthia's child support payment arrived, always three days before it was due. Because of her infidelity, Samantha had not been awarded any spousal support. And, at that time, Samantha had not needed any spousal support. She had William and William's credit card to fall back on.

Within two months of William's departure, Samantha saw she was in trouble. Her meager savings were gone. She had a choice; pay the mortgage or pay the utilities and buy food. But she did not have the funds to do both. Happyland Day Care Center, where she brought her daughter when she went to work on the two weeks that George was not in had taken the majority of her child support check.

"Daddy, I, I need help," Samantha said.

"You need help? You need help? God damned insulin's tripled in just one month and God damned insurance is trying say that tree falling on the house wasn't because of the damned hurricane. It wasn't the hurricane, then what was it? Ain't like I pushed it on the house," her father snarled into his cell phone. "You needing help? Join the club."

George smiled happily when Samantha brought their daughter into the house. A few minutes later, Denise and Charlene showed up. Samantha broke down in tears and George found himself banished to the nursery to care for his daughter while his friend and his girlfriend comforted his ex-wife.

"Women, huh, Cynthia?" George said. "Oh! Wait! You one of them too, ain't you? Man, I'm in for it yeah. Okay, but you promise me, no matter what, you always going love me, okay?"

"I will," Charlene said from the doorway. "George, you need come see."

Tearfully, Samantha admitted that she just wasn't making it as a waitress. Her hours were long and the pay was minimal. She needed every penny of tips and tips were not very reliable.

"So what you needing from me?" George asked.

"Yes ma'am, I'm still working. Ma'am, hadn't been for the Nicole King scholarship? Man! I, I don't know where I'd be," Charlene chattered into her cell phone.

"I, George, I, I don't know," Samantha admitted, avoiding looking at her ex-husband's face.

"Here, you need talk to this woman, hear?" Charlene said, thrusting her cell phone into Samantha's hand.

"Hello? Charlene, who is this?" Samantha said.

"Hi; this is Kampala Jeffries. I'm the current chair of the Nicole King scholarship. Ms. Charmers says you're a perfect candidate for our assistance. As you may or may not be aware, any recommendation made by previous scholarship recipients are moved to the head of the list," a pleasant sounding voice soothed. "How does three o'clock sound?"

"Uh, three, when? What day?" Samantha asked.

"Three o'clock today, Ms. Luquette," Kampala laughed.

"Now, go home, get dressed in something nice, no, I'm coming with you," Charlene said. "See? It was God's will I had half a day today."

While Samantha cleaned her face and put on some nice clothes, Charlene coached Samantha on what to say. Finally, Charlene deemed that the outfit was good enough and Samantha's makeup was good enough.

"Hi Mrs. Jakes; we here see Kampala?" Charlene said to the receptionist as she and Samantha entered the lobby of King Sanitation.

"You're Ms. Luquette?" Sheila Jakes smiled. "I'll let Mrs. Jeffries know you're here. Charlene, how have you been?"

"She'll see you now," Sheila told Samantha a moment later. "It's the..."

"I'll take her; I know right where it is," Charlene said, grabbing Samantha's hand and pulling her down a hall.

"Charlene! Hi!" an attractive African-American woman smiled, getting to her feet.

"You pregnant?" Charlene gasped, seeing the woman's slight paunch.

An hour later, George looked up as a beaming Charlene entered his home. He got to his feet and started preparing their dinner.

"She's going go to the Vo-Tech, get this; she's thinking might want be an Administrative Assistant like me," Charlene prattled happily.

"I need to worry? You hanging out with my ex-wife?" George teased.

"Hey. We both Cynthia's momma," Charlene defended. "Need get along for the baby."

George was startled when Samantha burst into the house, calling out for Charlene. Charlene left George in the kitchen.

Samantha held out a brochure from the St. Elizabeth Parish Vo-Tech and excitedly showed Charlene that 'Child Care' was one of the courses. She and Charlene huddled on George's couch and read through the other possibilities.

"And I bust on into your house like that? Bet you'd put a load of buckshot in my ass," George thought as he made the potato pancakes Charlene loved.

"You got enough?" Charlene asked and George smiled.

"Yeah, I got enough," George said.

"I'm sorry," Samantha said as they sat to eat. "I know, you'd come barging into my house? I'd be more than just a little upset with you. But, I, I was just so excited when I seen 'Child Care' and..."

"We got a doorbell," George said calmly.

"And I'll use it next time," Samantha promised.

"How you always get this so perfect?" Charlene asked.

"The potatoes? He adds cream," Samantha answered.

Cynthia cried out and George waved both women back to their seats. A moment later, he carried the infant into the kitchen and rummaged around in the refrigerator for a bottle for her.

"I, uh, I can feed her," Samantha offered, reaching for the buttons of her blouse.

"Hmm? Oh, okay," George said and handed Cynthia to Samantha.

George tried not to look. George tried not to develop an erection as he watched his bare breasted ex-wife feeding their child. Garlene looked over at his hotly blushing face and lightly slapped him on his arm.

"So, when do you start?" George asked as Samantha buttoned up her blouse again.

"Hmm? Oh! Not this Monday but next," Samantha said. "I, I'm supposed let them know what my choice is by this Friday, though, so they can make sure there's availability."

"Well, I bet you going do great," George said as he cleared the dishes from the table.

"I, uh, yeah, I hope so," Samantha said, losing some of her enthusiasm. "I mean, remember? I went to U.L.D for that one semester? Got three F's and one D?"

"Uh huh, and like your daddy said? Was too busy playing 'round do any studying," George agreed.

"Someone needing them a diaper? Huh? Someone needing her a dry diaper?" Charlene fussed, taking Cynthia out of Samantha's hands.

George was at the sink when he felt his ex-wife's arms come around his waist. He felt her embrace him from behind, putting her head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Samantha whispered.

"It's all right. Just use the doorbell next time, huh?" George said.

"I, no, not for that," Samantha said quietly, releasing him.

"Hmm?" George asked, turning slightly to peer over his shoulder at her.

"I, for, for everything. For all of this," Samantha sniffled then turned and fled George's home.

George wrung out the sponge and placed it on the small wire tray at the rear of the sink. He heard Samantha's car leave. George could hear Charlene singing to Cynthia as Charlene carried the girl from her nursery to the living room.

"Yeah. I'm sorry too," George said. "And, I ain't sorry."

When George walked into the living room, Charlene looked up from her perch on the couch. The warm, happy smile she gave George caused George to smile in return. He locked the front door of his home, then sat on the couch.

"Whoa!" Charlene giggled as George easily hefted her and Cynthia into his lap.

George could smell Charlene's sweat. He could smell the laundry detergent Debbie Charmers used; it was the same bargain brand he used. Underneath his fingertips, George could feel Charlene's silky hair. Just underneath her thick hair, George felt Charlene's firm, young body.

"So, Samantha, I ain't sorry in the least," George thought as his other hand stealthily crept of Charlene's leg, feeling the silky material of her panty hose under his fingertips.

"I hate pantyhose," George said out loud.

"Yeah? Keep going," Charlene giggled.

"Oh! Hey now!" George approved, feeling the lacy cuffs of her stockings.

"Uh huh; when I knew I had me a half day..." Charlene suggested.

"And you wasted it on my ex-wife?" George teased, bending his head to softly kiss her.

"Uh huh, George! Nuh uh, get that hand, oh!" Charlene protested and shuddered when George reached her bare crotch.

"Hmm; did someone forget something?" George asked as his fingers ran up and down her sparsely furred crotch.

"No," Charlene giggled and groaned as George's fingers found her clitoris. "They in my purse; I took them off at the office there."

George played with Charlene's clitoris, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Just as she was preparing to climax, George stopped. He kissed Charlene deeply until her breath returned to normal. Then he began to play with her clitoris again.

"Augh! George, man! You, that ain't right," Charlene complained after the third time he fingered her to near climax, only to stop.

Charlene carried Cynthia to her nursery, gave the infant a soft kiss, then put the child in the crib. Turning, Charlene pulled her dress up and off, then dropped her bra to the nursery floor.

George chuckled as the enthusiastic girl scampered into the living room. He grabbed her and put her on her back on the couch.

Charlene's right leg when up onto the back of the sofa, her left foot rested on the floor. George put his head between her legs and tongued her pretty pussy until she was gasping and whimpering and bucking.

"Augh! George, come on, oh!" Charlene screamed in frustration when George stopped, then screamed out again as he slid his erect cock into her.

The next day, Hank and George met at the Dead End for their meat loaf with the choice of red gravy or brown gravy. A very cute strawberry blonde bounced and gyrated to some hip-hop tune and both Hank and George agreed music just wasn't the same since the death of Chet Atkins.

"And you know, girl wouldn't have a clue who Chet Atkins was," Hank nodded with his head as the girl wiggled out of her faux leopard print top.

"Probably not," George agreed, wondering how Charlene would look in leopard print top and matching miniskirt. His cock hardened as he thought of Charlene's impressive chest in a patent leather bra and her sweet little ass in matching thong.

After Hank gladly, happily gave George his blessing to ask his baby girl for her hand, Hank magnanimously picked up the tab for the lunch. Hank shrugged when George reluctantly relayed the news that he could not get married in the Catholic Church; he was a divorced man.

"Shit; that don't matter. We're Lutheran. Larry Elgin? Atonement Lutheran right there? He'll marry y'all," Hank cheerfully said.

As the two men left the bar, Hank was already on the phone telling Debbie the happy news. Hank and George cautioned Debbie to keep the good news to herself; Charlene didn't know about the ring in George's pocket.

"No, Samantha, I ain't sorry," George thought as he pulled up in front of his old home to get Cynthia.

"Hey; was ''bout call you," Samantha grimaced, already in her Casa Ole waitress's uniform. "Billy just called; Monique just up and quit and walked out."

""Okay," George agreed and wrinkled his nose at the squalor of his former home.

The place needed a good dusting and vacuuming. That kitchen counter hadn't been cleaned since breakfast that morning; George saw the skillet Samantha had used to make her bacon and her scrambled eggs.

"Yes, George, I know. Place is a wreck," Samantha spat as George took Cynthia to the door. "But know what? You don't live here. I do. You don't live here anymore, George."

"No, Samantha, I ain't sorry in the least," George smiled as he buckled Cynthia in her car seat.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Reynold Reynolds is first introduced in 'Mending Broken Flowers' in the Loving Wives category. The private investigator and part time process server appears in other stories centered in and around the greater DeGarde area.

Officer Brian Jochet is a minor character introduced in 'Eyes like the Ocean' in the Anal category.

Polly Chastaine, Samantha's cousin and attorney is a minor character in a few stories that are centered in and around the DeGarde, Louisiana area. Her career of attorney and her personal story are explored in 'Is This Seat Taken?' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Ethel Gerrard, the receptionist of Richards, Pellichet & Jones is introduced in 'Righting A Wrong' in the Romance category. In that story, she is introduced as Ethel Youngblood. Her marriage to Richard Gerrard is mentioned in 'Hard Lessons Learned' in the Loving Wives category.

Trevor Williams, George's attorney is introduced in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

William Carter, Samantha's blandly handsome boyfriend is a primary character in 'Let Myself Believe' in the Loving Wives category.

Dr. Frank Roberts, the man that does the DNA testing is a minor character in 'Tuff As Nails' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, he performs another crucial DNA test.

Dr. Roger Peleur is a minor character first introduced in the 'Jeff Tait' series in Interracial Love category. He and his wife Jocelyn do pop up in other stories centered in and around the DeGarde area.

Dr. Ellen Sweetman is a character first introduced in 'Tuff As Nails' in the Loving Wives category.

The real estate agent, Tammy Hale is a character first introduced in the 'Yapping Dogs' series in the Lovig Wives category.

Vickers, Vickers & Dumas, Charlene's place of employment is introduced in '18 With The Wind Chill' in the Incest/Taboo category.

The origins of the Nicole King Scholarship are detailed in 'The Garbage Queens' series in the Novels & Novellas category. The scholarship was set up by Gordon King and his wife, Kelli King, to help the underprivileged but deserving young women of St. Elizabeth and St. Ann Parishes. Through the scholarship, Nicole King is able to be a loving big sister to dozens, hopefully hundreds of girls.

Milt Duhon and the Cast Iron Stomach television show is introduced in 'On Channel 12' in Loving Wives category.

The Casual lounge is introduced in 'Is This Seat Taken' in Lesbian Sex category.

Whitney, Polly's wife is introduced in 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category. The relationship of Whitney and Polly is begun in 'Is This Seat Taken?' in Lesbian Sex category.

The Oakleaf whiskey is introduced in 'Beyond The River' in the Anal category.

The participants in the stilted, uncomfortable Sunday dinner that Samantha and William attend, Minnie Carter, her house servant Joseph, William's sister Natalie and William's brother Andrew, Andrew's wife Ria and Andrew's daughter Riana are all characters introduced in 'Let Myself Believe' in the Loving Wives category.

Kampala Jeffries, the current chairperson of the Nicole King Scholarship is the primary character in 'Good Catholic Girl' in the Interracial Love category.

Sheila Jakes, the receptionist/Executive Assistant is introduced in 'The Garbage King' series in the Novels and Novellas category.

The Dead End Gentlemen's Club is introduced in the 'Grand Opening' series in the NonErotic category.

Larry Elgin, the pastor of Atonement Lutheran Church, and Atonement Lutheran Church are briefly mentioned in 'Nothing To Offer' in the Loving Wives category.

Samantha's coworkers, Monique and Billy are characters first introduced in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

And that's it. Sometimes you just don't know what you got until you throw it away.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.