All Comments on 'Twin Sisters Play Spin The Bottle'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know the feeling

My identical twin brother and I secretly shared girlfriends all through high school and college. Today we are both happily married and have secretly shared our wives for years. If either wife is aware of our scheme, they have never mentioned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Putting dicks into pussies and mouths after it's been into an ass is just so dangerous to the health and so off-putting that it destroys the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story, but...

Hubby has been fucking her twin off and on unknowingly, assuming he is being faithful. Meanwhile, she's been out knowingly fucking all of her sister multitude of boyfriends. Seems not only imbalanced, but she is a cheating slut and he's an unknowing cuckold!

Now that all has been revealed, you really think, when he has time to think about it, that he will accept having occasional threesomes with the sisters while his wife continues to cheat all over town?

Really? Would you? I wouldn't. No respect or love shown at all.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and it was as well written as always. As a teenager I was very close to my cousins who are twins. I have never had any trouble being able to tell them apart. I also dated twin sisters several months apart. And easily could tell the difference. If I were married to a twin I find it hard to believe that I would be unable to tell them apart

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay Story But....

Story is interesting with a good use of dialogue. However, the author changes point of view during the story, from third person to first person, and it's jarring. I agree with one of the other commenters that cock in ass and then mouth is going too far. It's something no one should try, unless they want serious health problems.

SusieQuestSusieQuestover 4 years ago
Loved the story, but...

Making Jimmy black didn't really add anything to the story. You seem to think it does, though, referring to his black cock at every opportunity.

Not a big deal, I still gave the story 5 stars and made it a Favorite, but it was a bit distracting.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
Ace story

Wish everyone could as free, open, and accepting as those four

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

I agree with SusieQuest making Jimmy black did nothing but create a distraction and added nothing to the story. Also it should have also had the tag interracial love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing! Enjoy all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...