Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottle emptied, and she returned to a more normal position, smirking when she noticed I was still filming. Not that she objected, mind, because we both wanted all the footage we could possibly get to remember this week by. She placed her head on my shoulder and sighed contentedly as she rocked on me, my cock slowly sliding in and out of her ass.

"Could I ... turn around and face out?" she asked, pausing. "I want to feel your arms around me, holding me, while you're deep inside me, so I feel pinned to you again."

I nodded and she slowly, somewhat awkwardly tried to turn around while keeping me inside her ass. Ultimately she had to relent, and pulled up enough that I came out of her. She swiveled around and nestled back into me, making sure to get me back inside her behind before settling in. She made yet another contented sound, laying her head back against me while I wrapped my arms around her. We sat silently for some time, before she began moving again, up and down on me.

"Mmmmmm, I love this so much," she moaned, her eyes closed as she craned her head back, her arms reaching up to go around my neck. Her hips undulated in circles, spreading her legs to give herself more room to move. "No idea how this could feel better ..."

I smiled wickedly, and she didn't notice as I took hold of the champagne bottle we'd just finished using. She didn't quite register what it was as I pressed the open top against her pussylips, teasing it just under the churning water. I pushed it inside slightly, and she shivered at the sensation, her eyes suddenly opening. I kept gently pushing, and she let out a moan as she realized what I was doing.

I had the neck halfway inside her, and she was whimpering in excited, nervous energy. Of course, she knew logically that nothing would happen, but the notion of a glass bottle lodged in her tightening pussy was a scary thrill for her. I was pushing up into her on an angle, and she stopped moving almost entirely as the new sensation washed over her.

"Jesus, I feel so full," she managed to say, her voice quavering. "Really pinned now ..."

Being pinned to me, unable to leave or disengage from me, was something of a theme for her this morning, even if she wasn't aware of it. God knows, I agreed with her, though. I certainly wasn't about to dissuade her from the imagery. We existed only for each other in this moment, trying to make later that night seem ten thousand years away.

"Okay, okay ..." she whispered, adjusting as best she could. "I'll ... start a rhythm with my ass, and you try to match it with the bottle in my snatch, okay?"

I kissed her cheek and nodded, letting her get ready. She held onto me and began to pump with her hips, establishing her desired rhythm and pace. I slowly began moving the bottle inside her, not only in and out, but also giving it little twists, causing her to gasp and shudder. She made no demur, so I continued to pleasure her, even while she rode my cock slowly and steadily.

It didn't take her long to cum loudly, plainly beyond caring who heard her. I was in no danger of climaxing just yet, and enjoyed feeling her clench and squeeze around me. She finally flopped back against me, her chest heaving, while she looked at the ceiling of our bathroom, eyes glazed and rather blank.

"Fuuuuuuck ..." she murmured, spent. "You're gonna kill me before the day is out at this rate."

"Def not my plan," I replied, slowly withdrawing the bottle from inside her. She shuddered as it left, and I set it aside and cuddled her close. We snuggled and kissed for some time before a familiar knock sounded at our door.

"Come in!" we said in unison.

The door opened, and in breezed our advocate, Erika, carrying more bottles of champagne. She seemed not at all bothered by the sight of us in the jacuzzi, doubtless inured to it by now. She smiled as she looked down at us.

"The final day for my two favorite customers; I thought I'd bring up some special champagne for the occasion," she cheerfully. "You two look like you're making the most of it

"Minor understatement," Janie said somewhat wearily. "He's still lodged in my butt, and he just fucked my puss with an empty champagne bottle while he was at it."

"Oh, you and your sordid details, you naughty girl," Erika laughed, availing herself of the small seat next to the tub after she'd put down her bottles. She looked at us intently, her chin resting on her hand. "God knows, I'm going to miss you two."

"Kept you rather busy, have we?" I asked, holding Janie to me, but looking at our guest. "Hopefully you haven't been neglecting your other guests as a result."

"Not at all," she said, shaking her head. "And you're the only guests on the floor today. Which is just as well, given how much noise you've been rapturously making."

"No apologies forthcoming here," Janie said, turning and smiling lazily at Erika. "Couldn't be bothered."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Erika agreed, nodding. "You've certainly kept me entertained. Very few of my guests are so much fun but so low-maintenance, to be sure. I'll be sad to see you go."

"We'll be sad to leave," Janie grunted as she sat up and levered herself off my cock, finally standing. I turned off the jets while she got out, and Erika handed her a towel. She did the same for me as I exited the tub, sitting and watching us dry ourselves off. Neither Janie or myself felt any embarrassment in front of her. "It's only fair that you share this special champagne of yours with us, Erika. If there's no one else for you to look after, can you do that? Please say you will."

Erika considered her request somewhat sternly. I could see the idea appealed, but something was holding her back.

She finally formulated an answer: "I want to, but I really shouldn't."

"Because it would qualify as fraternizing with guests?" Janie asked, her voice and expression downcast, even as she dried her naked body openly in front of our advocate.

"Well, there's that, although it doesn't really bother me, per se," Erika mentioned. "No, the real problem is that ... well, I like you two. A lot. If I drink champagne with you, there's a more than fair chance I'll happily let myself get talked into just about anything."

"One of those 'you can't rape the willing' things?" Janie asked, smirking as she dried her back, her breasts jiggling at our guest.

"More or less," Erika allowed, her eyes on my lover's chest. "And I'm a married woman, so it's ... unusual and maybe difficult."

"Well, we wouldn't want to cause you difficulties," I said. "It's okay if you say no, we'll understand."

"Oh, that's not fair at all," Erika said, her voice having a mock sourness to it. "Not fair at all, you evil man. You know perfectly well I want to say yes, and am just looking for an excuse."

Janie shrugged. "What happens in the room, stays in the room. We won't even use our cameras, if you're worried about that."

"I'd probably want the memories; I'd just have to hide them real well," Erika said. "And I have a friend I'd want to drive crazy with jealousy anyway. She's discreet."

"So are you gonna drink champagne with us?" Janie asked, trying to keep the eagerness out of her voice, standing in front of Erika, completely naked as she dropped her towel off the side. "I really wish you would."

A couple more seconds of deliberation was all it took, and our advocate smiled up at us. "Well, not like anyone else needs my attention at the moment. And the hotel doesn't keep tabs on me militantly. If they need me, they just message me on my phone. Let's do this."

"Yay!" Janie squealed with glee, clapping and causing her breasts to jiggle enticingly. Neither Erika or I could take my eyes off them.

***

It was certainly good champagne she'd provided us with. Erika had called the hotel service center, begged off a migraine, and said she was going to nap for a few hours in one of her floor's unused rooms. No one seemed to object, as she was back off her phone quickly. She smiled at us and held up her champagne glass full of bubbly.

"I won't say it's the first time I've fibbed to them about needing a rest," our new partner-in-crime said, smirking at us. "But definitely the most fun."

"Maybe, but we're buck naked, and you're still dressed," Janie pointed out, assessing Erika's pantsuit. "Hardly fair, is it?"

"No patience with you youngsters, is there?" Erika sighed, pulling off her blazer and exposing her white blouse. "When I was young, you knew that it was a process to get a lady out of her clothes. There were rules and standards."

Janie giggled. "I just had a champagne bottle in my cunt while I was getting fucked in the ass, so I'm not sure standards are really my thing. Besides, our time is hardly unlimited, right?"

"Fair enough," Erika agreed, setting down her champagne flute to undo the buttons on her blouse. We watched as she pulled it off, revealing her lacy black bra. Her breasts seemed to be bigger than Janie's, but I somehow doubted they were going to stand up on their own once they were free of their confines. Janie was still young enough for hers to do that. Bras were for show, and extra cleavage.

"Ta-da!" Erika said, her hands up and out in a presentation manner as she let us see her bra. "Not bad for an old lady, hm?"

"Not at all," Janie announced, still staring over the rim of her glass as she sipped. "I'm liking it. You sure you're okay with recording this?"

"Just make sure I get a copy before I leave, and we're good," Erika said simply. "So, what now? Bra off, or pants off?"

"Pants," Janie said without hesitation. "I wanna see you in your undies."

Erika smiled and rolled her eyes before undoing the clasp of her pants and bending over to lower them down. As she stood up, she stepped out of the pool of tweed and allowed us to look at her again. She didn't register much nervousness at all, and had clearly given some thought to the possibility of this happening before she knocked on our door.

Her panties matched her bra. She'd definitely given the matter some thought, no question.

"Love it," Janie said, the lesbian in her clearly coming to the fore. She was really in her element now, and it showed. She walked forward and filled up Erika's champagne glass again, an offering the older woman took readily, drinking it steadily. Janie kept standing close to her, sipping at her own drink, and not at all worried about her nudity. Erika pushed her almost shoulder-length blonde hair away from her neck somewhat shyly, blushing as my beloved Janie smiled at her.

"Sure an old lady isn't cramping your style?" she asked self-consciously.

"Pft, first of all, you're not old, Erika," Janie said dismissively, tilting her head back at me. "I'm pretty damn sure he's older than you are."

"I'm forty-seven," Erika confessed.

"You don't look it at all," Janie replied, smiling. "Let's all take pictures together."

Seemingly encouraged by Janie's announcement that she wasn't a withered old crone (which, of course, she was not), Erika acceded to the suggestion. Without asking if she should, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away. She blushed again as Janie commented in delight about her large breasts, and I agreed with her. Going almost scarlet, she now shimmied down her panties, and Janie almost squealed in delight to see Erika's pussy, which was shaved smooth, except for a thin strip above it.

"My husband likes it this way," the bleach-blonde murmured almost to herself.

"Smart man, your hubby," Janie purred, moving in closer and taking hold of Erika's hips, their bodies now close enough that their nipples were kissing as she looked into the older woman's eyes. Erika shivered at the contact, but did not move away from it at all. She seemed determined to do this.

I guess seeing the week Janie and I were having together caused a stir inside her. I had no place assuming that Erika was unhappy with her life, because she had an excellent job, and shaved her pussy for a husband she clearly aimed to please. But being exposed as she was on a regular basis over the past six days to the carnal activities of my lovely companion and I was bound to elicit some response from her, be it disdain or yearning. Seemingly it was the latter.

Janie set up her snazzy camera to take timed pictures of the three of us. We posed for the camera, with Erika standing between us, and our arms around one another's waists. The next picture was the same pose, but with Janie and Erika turning the heads to face one another, and sharing an affectionate kiss. I heard Erika moan as Janie's hand gave her breast a gentle squeeze.

Then Janie showed Erika how to record video on her camera and knelt down in front of me, smiling for Erika while she took my cock in her hand and flicked her tongue against the tip. Erika was almost squirming as she watched and tried to keep the camera steady.

Janie moaned as she took my cock into her mouth, slowly bobbing back and forth, while Erika provided breathy comments along the way. My fingers ran through Janie's golden hair, flexing against her scalp, and I gently pumped my hips back and forth.

"Mmmmm, Erika, come and try this ..." she murmured, taking her mouth off my member and pumping it slowly with her hand while she looked at our advocate.

"I ... I don't know ..." Erika said nervously. "That might be a little too far."

"Only you know if it is or not," Janie pointed out. "We'll respect whatever you decide."

Seconds passed as Erika wrestled with her urges, finally sighing and smiling.

"Oh, just this once isn't going to hurt," she announced, coming over to join Janie in kneeling in front of me. "Just don't let me go crazy and put him inside me."

"You sure?" Janie asked.

"Not at all, but I had to hear myself say it," Erika said somewhat huskily as her hand joined Janie's in stroking my hard-on. They smiled at each other and kissed again before Erika leaned in and flicked her tongue over the throbbing head, and then swirled it around. Clearly her sex life wasn't too boring if she knew how to readily tease a cock like this.

She pushed her lips down my shaft, humming as she took me into her mouth, warm and wet. Janie smiled wickedly as she leaned close, her body pressed to Erika's, and fondled her plump breasts. Erika's body was already quite warm, a pink flush developing under her tan skin. She bobbed back and forth slowly, her eyes closed as she lost herself in her moment of wild abandon.

They took turns now, one pulling back while the other sank her mouth down my shaft. My hands were in their hair as they sucked on me, sometimes both of them running their tongues along my length and tangling together around the pulsing head eagerly. All the while, one of them kept the camera held out and focused on the action, recording this scene for posterity.

Janie couldn't wait any longer, panting that she needed me to fuck her. Erika recorded while I sat Janie on the windowsill, spreading her legs apart and standing between them. She bit her lip as she looked up at me expectantly, before reaching down and spreading her netherlips wide. Erika almost gasped as she got closer, entranced by Janie's wet, inner pink pussy. She was right beside my hip as I pushed forward, sinking deep inside my lover.

Janie moaned loudly as I pushed into her, her hands grasping at my back, fingers digging into my skin. Within seconds my hips were pressed tightly to hers, but she wrapped her ankles around me and pulled forward, keeping me deep inside her. She squeezed her eyes shut and trembled, whimpering, and I saw some tears leak out again before she composed herself and looked up at me, with a smile and a nod.

We kissed as I began pumping back and forth inside her, well aware that Erika was recording the whole thing. We could hear her breathing rather heavily, squirming with excitement. If she hadn't been holding the camera steady, she would no doubt have been fingering herself.

Janie's eyes stayed locked with mine as we thrust against one another, my cock driving deeper inside her with every push of my hips, a movement she matched, squeezing me along the way. Her fingernails raked along my back and dug into my shoulder blades while we fucked.

"I am so in love with you," she whisper-panted, her skin damp and warm against me. "I love you so much, Michael ..."

I kissed her and bit her lower lip, tugging back on it, making her groan again. She writhed and undulated against me, craving the feel of my body against hers, and my cock throbbing inside her. It felt so natural, and we each shoved away the dread growing inside that hours from now, we'd be parted. We fucked desperately, hoping not to have to face that fear for just a few minutes more.

"Gnnnn, Erika, do this," Janie grunted, looking down at our friend. "Put him in you!"

By this time, Erika was not about to say no to anything Janie suggested. She stood up, handing Janie the camera while my beloved pushed herself off the windowsill. "Okay, but ... turn around, Michael, face out from the window, please ..."

I leaned back against the windowsill, putting my hands on it to steady myself. Seconds later, it became obvious why Erika had made the request. She was blushing almost scarlet as she turned around to face away from me, and began nudging her ass backwards. She wanted to fuck, but she couldn't look at me while she did it. Fair enough. I used one hand to guide my cock between her cheeks, and then just below. She shivered and almost seized up as I encountered her wet quim. She paused for several moments, seemingly gathering her nerve, and then pushed backward.

She wasn't as tight as Janie, but I certainly had no complaints. Erika pushed back until I bottomed out inside her. She trembled and gasped before going still again. Janie was kneeling in front of us, recording the whole thing. Several moments passed while Erika adjusted to the feel of my cock. Then she leaned forward, bent over and began rocking back and forth, her hands coming up to fondle her dangling breasts, making herself moan.

I let Erika control the pace and rhythm, merely leaning back against the sill and holding myself in place, hips pushed slightly forward. I watched as my glistening shaft split her pussylips open, and she moved up and down on it, the sticky, wet noises music to my ears.

"God, this is amazing," Janie said as she recorded. "Fuck him, Erika, he'll make you cum ..."

Erika was moving back and forth faster now, panting and moaning, still groping her breasts with one hand while the other reached down between her legs and began massaging her clit. I could feel her pussy respond by fluttering and clenching around me, growing tighter, and I knew that her orgasm was not far off. I wasn't wearing a condom, so I knew I wouldn't be cumming in her, at least, not without her express permission to do so, which she hadn't given. I could wait.

She was almost bouncing back and forth at this point, her ass cheeks slapping loudly against my hips, panting giving way to what was almost yelping. Erika's eyes were squeezed shut, her body shining with sweat as we fucked. Another minute was all it took, and she seemed to seize up, her back arching, before her whole body shook and she let out a loud, long moan. She ground herself back against me shamelessly as she came, her gushing pussy soaking my midsection.

Janie was recording Erika's orgasm before setting the camera aside on a surface, still facing us, and scrambling forward on her knees, moving into Erika. She took Erika's face in her hands and kissed her deeply, our new lover still panting and moaning as the climax slowly ebbed inside her. I could see their tongues wrestling inside their mouths, both their eyes closed.