Truth and Lies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum," Dave said.

"Do it," Cindy whimpered. "Fill my pussy with your cum!"

"Is it safe," Dave asked as cum welled up from his balls.

"Yes! Please fucking cum Dave! I don't know how much more I can take. Your cock is really big!"

That was all it took. Dave thrust every inch of his cock inside of her, bottoming out as he erupted and filled her to the brim with his load. His cock jerked and swelled, and he could feel her cumming with him. He watched her face as it contorted in orgasmic fervor. She tried to be as quiet as she could because her kids were sleeping in the other room. But the pleasure she was receiving from Dave's 18 year old, eight inch cock was just too much.

"Oh fuck Dave! I haven't cum that hard in a really long time!" She sucked in breath after breath. Cum flowed from her used cunt as Dave pulled out and rolled off of her. "I feel so empty now! My god, your cock felt so big inside of me."

Dave was silent. Looking up at the ceiling, he contemplated the actions that he'd just taken. Not only had he fucked a married woman, but that married woman was his friend's wife. What was going to happen next? Was she going to end up telling Tim? Ending marriage or not, Tim would kill him. Regret started to flow through Dave, and he wanted to leave. He wanted to leave and never come back, and he wanted to forget that any of this had ever happened!

"We can never do this again," Dave said.

Cindy, who was still out of breath, looked over at him and said, "I know."

12