Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I replied.

"I'm going to invite Denise," she said. "That way we can all watch it together."

"See you when you get here," I said.

Becky had threaded in pieces of what we had done that afternoon perfectly so that there was a comparison between me going down on her while Denise rode her face and me sucking Mark's cock with Denise riding his face. The footage of me cumming and pulling my cock from Denise's pussy and sticking it into Becky's mouth was the hottest part for me.

"I've never seen such hot porno," Denise said, shaking her head.

"That's because it's not porn," Becky said. "It's the real deal, nobody acting, just having great sex. In fact, I'm going to show it to someone tomorrow. I'll be totally shocked if she isn't interested. Filthy rich husband who isn't interested in her anymore. She's probably a couple of years older than you. But I think she's really beautiful and I like her. She's really nice, just happened to marry an asshole, though a very, very rich asshole."

"If she's so nice, why would she be interested in this?" I asked.

"Wait a minute," Becky protested. "I'm nice. Denise is nice. You're nice. We're all interested in this."

"I guess I didn't think of it like that," I said, realizing my faux pas.

"Anyway, we can't really stay," Becky said. "I know Denise needs to get home. We just stopped by and borrowed her so we could all see it together."

"I'm glad that you did," I said.

I must have watched that video 20 times. I could not believe how hot it was, that it was me getting to have all of that fun with 2 such outrageous women.

"I told you so," Becky said triumphantly when I answered the phone the next afternoon after doing my 5th vanilla massage of the day.

"Told me what?" I asked.

"I have our first client," she crowed. "When I showed Charlene that video, her bottom lip actually trembled, she was so excited."

"Who is Charlene?" I asked.

"The woman I told you about," Becky replied. "She's in her mid-50s, but she only wants to try it the first time with you, no assistant."

"Wow!" I said, not believing what I was hearing. "And she saw the whole video?" I asked.

"She watched it 4 or 5 times," Becky said with a laugh. "When she asked me about the price, I explained that you could only do so many in a day, that the availability was limited, that you left the price up to the client, but that the higher the price, the higher the priority for getting the massage. I sort of lied and told her that there were people near the bottom of the list who waited for 2-3 weeks to get a turn."

"Damn, Becky, I'd never want to play you in poker," I said with a laugh. "So how much did she offer?"

"$2,500," Becky replied, then burst out laughing. "I told her that there was actually an opening this evening, if she was interested. You good with that?"

"Hell, yes," I said. "$2,500. That blows my mind."

"Now you just need to blow her and her mind," Becky said as she laughed. "Why don't you pick me up at 7:30."

"I'll see you then," I said, hanging up the phone in a state of shock. $2,500 for a single massage! That's what I usually made in a good week.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I took extra care showering, shaving my cock and balls. I was extremely nervous and excited, all at the same time.

"I cannot believe how excited I am," Becky said when I picked her up. "This is going to be so much fun. I also picked up some toys for you to maybe use," she said, pulling out one bag and one by one showing me what she had. There was one huge black dildo at least 12" in length and 3" in diameter. There was another one that was only 8" in length and it vibrated. There was also a huge powered wand vibrator, much better than the one I usually used. There were also a few butt plugs of varying sizes, one of which was battery powered and vibrated.

"You really think of everything, don't you," I said when I had seen all of the toys.

"It seemed like a good idea," she replied. "You need to make it a totally over-the-top experience, something absolutely outside of their normal or even imaginative life. And Charlene knows everybody. That's the most important thing. If she likes this, she's going to tell every single friend of hers that she thinks will be interested. This is literally going to explode within a week."

"If you say so," I replied. "I'm beginning to believe you."

"Turn in there, where that Rolls Royce is pulling out," she directed.

"Nice place," I said, eyeing the mansion as I parked beneath the portico in front of the massive, double front doors.

Becky grabbed her huge camera bag, more a large duffel bag than anything, and the bag of toys while I got my table and assorted accoutrements.

"Oh, Becky, hello," the woman who answered the door said when she had opened it and saw us. "I was wondering if you'd really come or if this was a joke of yours. I see that it's not," she said, carefully eyeing me up and down. "I'm Charlene," she said, holding out her hand. "Welcome and please come in."

"Beautiful place you have, Charlene," I said as we entered. "My name is Ronny."

"Uh, where shall we do this?" she asked, a bit of color suffusing her cheeks.

"Wherever you'd be most comfortable," I replied. "I don't need that much room for the table."

"Could we do it out by the waterfall?" she asked.

"That sounds nice," I replied, inwardly blown away, out by the waterfall! "Just show us where."

Charlene led the way through the house to the screened pool & spa area where there was a waterfall connecting the spa to the pool. The lighting was sublime and there was some soft jazz music playing over the sound system.

She was wearing a silk Chinese house robe that came down to just above her knees. As Becky had said, she seemed to be in my age range and she was a very attractive woman without any extra weight visible. It was obvious that she was naked beneath the robe as I watched the silk slide across her ass cheeks as she walked. She had dark brown hair which she wore shoulder length. I had noticed that her eyes were hazel and that she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"It'll take me a few minutes to set up," Becky said as I began to open my massage table.

"I'm sorry, forgive me," Charlene said. "Would either of you care for a glass of wine or something else to drink?"

"Wine would be great," I replied, Becky concurring.

Charlene went over to the poolside bar which had its own wine refrigerator and sink while Becky and I continued to set up. I was surprised to see Becky mount cameras on 2 tripods while she had a 3rd that she was going to use by hand.

"That's quite a setup," Charlene commented when she returned with an open bottle of wine in a wine bucket and 3 glasses.

"You're going to happy for it, too," Becky said. "If you're like me, you won't believe what you're about to experience. Being able to see it for yourself, to re-live it, well, you'll see."

We drank our wine, a glass each for Becky and myself, while Charlene nervously drank 2 before upending the bottle into her glass for a 3rd as we chatted.

"Do I need towels or anything?" Charlene asked as Becky and I finished our wine and got to our feet, ready to get started.

"That's entirely up to you," I replied. "If you feel cold, then they help you to stay warm. They also afford you some privacy."

"Well, it's not cold and I think the whole idea of privacy is about to become meaningless," she said with a nervous laugh. "What should I do?"

"Just lay on the table on your stomach and I'll put the eye mask on for you," I explained. "Then we'll get started. Remember, speak up if you're uncomfortable for any reason; too much pressure, not enough pressure, discomfort for what I'm doing, anything. This is about you and making you feel good," I said as Charlene let her house robe slip from her body to the ground, leaving her naked.

Her breasts were B-cup with large, dark nipples which were hard. Her pussy was shaved bare. As she climbed onto the table, I tied the eye mask in place while Becky quickly made sure the cameras on the tripods were correctly set up, then spread all of the toys on one of the nearby chairs.

"Mmm, you have good hands," Charlene sighed as I started massaging her back. "I've had hundreds of massages and have learned to tell."

"Thank you," I replied. "That's what massage is to me, especially a total massage, making someone feel better than they've ever felt before because someone was touching them."

I worked my way down to Charlene's ass cheek, gently kneading it, then getting more aggressive with it, taking her entire ass cheek into my hands and massaging it, squeezing it, spreading it as far apart as I could, revealing her star-shaped rosebud.

Charlene was softly moaning as I now let my fingers run down between her ass cheeks, over her rosebud, across her taint to barely brush her pussy lips before moving back up. I was aware of Becky with her camera, sometimes in very close, always right there.

I began to massage in circles around her rosebud with 2 fingers, gently pressing, feeling her relax to let the tips of my fingers slightly press into her. My eye caught sight of the toys Becky had bought on the chair and on impulse I reached over and picked up one of the butt plugs. Lubricating it, I replaced my fingers with it, gently probing Charlene's rosebud, then pressing, hearing her gasp, pushing until it disappeared into her ass, the sparkling end glittering at us as I then proceeded to work my way down her leg.

I worked my way up her leg once, paying special attention to her upper thigh, bumping against her pubic bone though not touching her pussy which was now gaping open in front of me, long pussy lips tinged with a darker hue along the edges. I could see the moisture forming between them as I worked my way back down her leg.

Working my way up again, this time I let my fingers graze her pussy lips lightly, then more firmly, then finally letting each of her pussy lips slide between my fingers as I massaged and pulled on them.

The third time I worked my way up her leg, as I got to the intersection of her leg and pelvic area, I didn't stop, just kept on going, sliding 2 fingers between her pussy lips and into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh, god," Charlene gasped as I pumped my 2 fingers in and out of her pussy, then added a 3rd and finally a 4th, pumping them in and out of her up to my knuckles before working my way down her leg and then repeating everything on the other leg.

"Time to turn over," I announced. "Is everything okay?" I asked as Charlene turned over, sprawling on her back, her legs spread. I took the opportunity to undress at this point, my cock standing straight out in front of me.

"Just don't stop," Charlene breathed as I got the bolster positioned beneath her knees, spreading them as wide apart as possible.

Now I could see her pussy clearly as I worked my way up her leg. She had a nice fat clit nestled between her spread pussy lips, to which I paid lots of attention, as I did to her long pussy lips. It felt so nice to massage them between my fingers before plunging them in and out of her now-sopping quim.

Finished with her legs, I now pulled her down on the table to the end, her ass just over the edge. I pushed her legs up until her knees were mashed up against her breasts, her pussy spread wide, juices leaking down towards her rosebud which was still impaled by the butt plug.

Bending over, I used my fingers to spread Charlene's pussy as wide as possible with Becky's camera lens brushing my cheek. Slowly, making sure to leave room for Becky to get a good shot, I ran my tongue up and down between Charlene's pussy lips, then sucked on each of them, gently chewing on them, pulling them. I could feel her entire body tense when I locked my lips on her clit and began to tease it with the tip of my tongue. When I moved down and finally slid my tongue into her, she was full of delicious, thick juices.

Charlene was moaning out loud as I ate her pussy. Her juices just flowed like there was no tomorrow. Finally rising to my feet, I grabbed the wand vibrator and plugged it in. Becky's lens was mere inches from Charlene's pussy as I began to feed my cock into it. Her sudden intake of breath as I filled her hot, wet pussy was followed immediately by a wail as I pressed the wand vibrator against her clit.

I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock as I fucked her while holding the wand vibrator against her clit. When I pulled my cock from her pussy, Becky and I could see it spasming before I plunged my cock back into her. After a couple of minutes, I pulled my cock from her pussy and moved around the table to stand by her head.

Turning her head towards me, Becky's camera lens almost in the way, I fed my cock into her mouth, cumming almost immediately when I felt her mouth envelop my cock, her tongue lathing it as she sucked me off, gulping down my cum, not stopping until she had sucked me dry.

"Oh, god," Charlene gasped when I stepped away as she swallowed yet again, trying to clear my cum from her mouth.

Moving back down to the bottom of the table, I pushed her legs up again and bent over to drag my tongue up through her sopping pussy lips before standing up and easing the butt plug from her ass as she gasped. I didn't give her much time to adjust before I replaced the butt plug with my cock, finding her ass just as much fun to fuck as her pussy.

Charlene was writhing on my cock as I once again began using the wand vibrator on her clit and pussy as I fucked her ass. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum again, so I pulled my cock from her ass and moved back around to her head, holding my cock pointing at her face while pulling the eye mask off as I exploded, cum shooting from my cock onto her mouth and then her tongue as her mouth opened as she saw what was happening.

I finished cumming on her breasts, covering her hard, dark nipples before bending over to suck on them, finishing with a long, deep, cummy kiss before I stood up as Charlene lay there sprawled naked on the table.

"That was way better than you said it would be," she said after a minute, giving a big sigh. "But you've ruined me," she said, sitting up. "How will I ever be satisfied with a normal massage again?"

"I had the same thought," Becky said, laughing.

"You're really something," Charlene said to me, shaking her head. "You've got incredible hands. I can imagine that your normal massage is great."

"It is absolutely a privilege to be able to work on you," I said, meaning every word of it.

"Can we make it a regular thing?" she asked. "Once a week?"

"I'm sure I can find a way to fit you in," I said. "Would this time and day each week be good for you?"

"Yes," Charlene replied. "James plays cards with his buddies, so I always have the house to myself."

"I should be able to have the video ready for you tomorrow," Becky said as she began to pack up her camera gear. "I'm excited to see it myself."

"Would you object to me telling a few friends of mine about this?" Charlene asked. "Ones that I know would be interested in trying it themselves?"

"Not at all," I replied, my head spinning. "Just have them get in touch with Becky. She handles the scheduling."

"I cannot believe this just happened," Charlene said with a laugh as she pulled on her house robe, not bothering to cinch it, just letting it hang open. "I can't thank you enough," she said, pulling an envelope from one of the pockets and handing it to me.

"It was definitely my pleasure," I replied, "and I can't wait until the next time," I said.

"Oh, that was just great," Becky sighed when we were in the car heading back. "I cannot believe how turned on I get watching. My pussy is soaked."

"That was definitely amazing," I said.

"How much is in the envelope?" Becky asked.

"You tell me," I said, handing it to her.

"This is just too cool," Becky said, holding up a handful of $100 bills and fanning them. "$2,500."

"I'm going to change our financial arrangement," I said to her. "I get the first $1,000, we split anything over that."

"Are you serious?" Becky asked, her eyes wide.

"Definitely," I said. "It's only fair."

"You've got to come in," she said when we got to her house. "I want you to be there when I tell Mark."

Mark laughed when Becky described the evening, then his eyes got wide when she told him about the new financial arrangements.

"Wow, that's pretty cool," he said.

"But right now, I need the 2 of you to fuck me," Becky said. "I am just dying for a good fuck."

"Let's do it," Mark agreed.

I couldn't believe my luck as Becky stripped. We literally fucked the night away until the sun came up, taking turns filling her mouth, pussy, and ass. I never tired of eating her delicious pussy, even when it was full of Mark's cum. Twice I ended up with Mark's cock in my mouth as it spewed cum, the taste of Becky's pussy all over it. One time Becky was sitting on my face, looking down at me as I ate her cum-filled pussy and I felt Mark sucking my cock.

"Today is going to be hard," Becky said as I got ready to leave in the morning, cum running down her inner thighs. "I didn't get any sleep."

"Neither did I," I said, "and I've got 3 massages scheduled, including Denise."

"Lucky her," Becky sighed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It sounds like you had fun last night," Denise said when she arrived, dropping her clothes and climbing up onto the massage table.

"That seems weak," I said. "It was one crazy evening."

"I should be jealous," she said as I began to work on her.

"I still can't believe you have the energy that you do," she said an hour later after we had finished.

"Neither do I," I agreed. "But I also don't have a benchmark. I've never been so..."

"Lucky?" Denise finished with a laugh as she dressed.

"Lucky is an understatement," I said, shaking my head.

"Well, you're worth it," she said, reaching to hand me a $100 bill.

"No, I don't think so," I said, just looking at the money.

"What do you mean?" she asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"No charge, ever again," I said. "Staff always gets free massage."

"Staff?!" she exclaimed.

"You are my assistant when I need one, aren't you?" I asked as she reluctantly returned the money to her bag.

"Well, we'll see," she replied. "I'll try and see if it's really something that I want to do."

"Fair enough," I said. "But until you decide that it's not something that you want to do, I'll continue to consider you staff. Free massage."

"I don't know what to say," she said, clearly flustered.

"I should be paying you," I explained. "I get to eat your delicious pussy and then fuck you and then fuck you in the ass."

"Don't forget that I suck you off, too," she admonished with a big smile.

"How could I? Such a talented mouth," I replied.

"Well, since I'm staff and don't have to pay," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and plastering her body to mine, "can I just drop by for a quickie when I'm in the mood, no massage?"

"Definitely," I replied, kissing her upturned mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good news," Becky said when she called me a couple of hours later. "I've done Charlene's video and have a few more appointments booked. Can I drop by after dinner to show you, talk about it all?"

"Sure," I replied. "This is amazing."

"You have no idea," Becky replied with a laugh. "Mark's been fucking me like crazy ever since he saw the video."

"You have got it made," Mark said when they arrived, shaking his head. "What a perfect job."

"I'll say," I agreed as they came in and sat down.

"Check this out," Becky said, pulling out her MacBook Pro and opening it. "I've only just thrown it up, but it'll be easy to organize and make it look better," she said as her browser found the URL she had input.

1...45678...16